Parent Life With Bakugou!

By Masisseoyo

You thought the fighting villains was rough, but parenthood is definitely the toughest battle you've had. You... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten

Chapter Four

16.7K 413 298
By Masisseoyo

"He falls asleep if you put on any Disney movie," you explained, you and Bakugo standing in front of Mitsuki's home. "He loves the singing and it doesn't matter if you're a good singer or not because Yuki fell asleep to Bakugo's singing."

"[Name]!" Bakugo yelled, scowling at you with his cheeks pink. "What the fuck!"

"Other than that, Yuki shouldn't be difficult at all," you informed, smiling at your mother-in-law. "He's an absolute angel, but it might take a while for him to warm up to the new environment."

You looked down at Nobuyuki, seeing your son asleep in the car seat and Bakugo is holding the car seat. You hand the diaper bag off to Masaru and he gives you a huge smile while Bakugo hands the car seat to his mother. You're glad that they accepted to watch your son while the way of you decided to go on vacation.

When Nobuyuki gets older, the three of you will go on a vacation together and make good memories together. Unfortunately, Nobuyuki isn't old enough to remember going to the hot springs and you wanted to spend alone time with Bakugo. It's been a while since you two had a weekend and one week day together.

"Are you ready, Katsuki?" You questioned, looking to your husband.

Bakugo nodded his head, his eyes glued onto Nobuyuki. "Yeah. Thanks for watching our son."

"Anytime, Katsuki! Just give me more grandchildren!" Mitsuki exclaimed, smiling at you and Bakugo.

You chuckled, returning her smile while Bakugo glared at his mother, his arm wrapping around your shoulder. "Not any time soon, old hag."

"That wasn't a no though!" Mitsuki laughed, standing next to her husband. "Go have fun, guys. Nobuyuki is safe with us so don't worry!"

"C'mon Katsuki," you said, looking at him. "I want to get there early."

Bakugo looks back at his son and he just gazes at his son with a blank look, his mind probably thinking of the what could possibly happen since you nor him won't be near your son if something happens. Bakugo worries too much.

You smiled to yourself, placing a hand on his arm and he cocks his head to you, a gesture that you've leaned he does when he's listening, but his mind is somewhere else. "Everything will be okay, Katsuki. We can go a few days together without Yuki with us."

"It just... feels fuckin weird is all," Bakugo stated, his full attention on you. "He's always been around us and this is the first time we won't be near him."

"I know," you said.

Bakugo let out a sigh and he turns his back to the house he grew up in. You chuckled, waving goodbye to your in-laws and you followed Bakugo to the car. You entered the passenger side while he's in the driver side and he gets the car running.

"Are you excited?" You questioned, Bakugo putting the car into drive. "You're finally taking a vacation after all these years!"

"Yeah, don't get used to it."

***

"This place is amazing, Katsuki!" You exclaimed, lying on the futon. "This place is extremely expansive too!"

"[Name], I'm am the Number One Hero," Bakugo stated, his arms crossed on his chest. "Of course I'm able to fucking afford this place. I wanted to spend a fuck ton for our vacation so we can remember it and look forward too our next vacation."

"Can we go to the moon?" You asked, smiling widely at him and you bat your eyelashes at him.

"No."

"But Katsuki!" You whined, squishing your cheeks at him. "It'll be fun."

"You wanna fucking die in space? Because go ahead!" Katsuki yelled, scowling at him. "There's no in hell I'm going in space. Wait— Stop trying to distract me! I saw that man fucking undressing you with his eyes!"

You chuckled nervously, looking away from his angry gaze and looking to the side. When you and Bakugo were checking in, the other receptionist kept trying to get your attention by talking to you or trying to make jokes with Bakugo. Neither you nor Bakugo missed the winks and the biting of the lip from the man.

Bakugo was clearly upset because the man was openly flirting with his wife and he wanted to give the man a new face, but he had a better idea than to do that. Bakugo will just show dominance by [Name]'s attention and her love. Or he might just show his dominance by fighting the man. Either one is fine with Bakugo.

"I wasn't flirting with him either, Katsuki," you chuckled, patting the spot next to you. "I love you and only you, Katsuki."

Bakugo crossed his arms, his lips in a pout as he walked over to you and sat down. "I know. I just want to fucking blow them up when someone flirts with you. It's hella annoying."

You laid in his lap, grabbing his hand and feeling the warmth emitting from it. His other hand rested on your leg and he stares down at you, a smirk tugging at his lips. You chuckled, rolling your eyes and you patted his stomach.

"It's annoying for me too, Katsuki," you confessed, your husband leaning down and kissing your lips. "But let's just enjoy our vacation and hit the hot springs! It's been a while since we've been in the hot springs."

"The last time was in our 3rd year," Bakugo stated, leaning back with one hand supporting him and the other resting on your thigh. "That damn transfer kid was an asshole! Always trying to take you away from me and he even fucking asked you on a damn date to the festival! Fucking dick."

"You're talking about Ryuji?" You asked, closing your eyes and snuggling against Bakugo. "He didn't even stop his pestering after he caught us making out that one time. I think he's a side kick right now."

"Fantastic," Bakugo laughed, you felt his body shake from the laughter. "He deserves it for hitting on you."

You sit up, poking Bakugo's cheek. "Let's go to the hot spring, Katsuki. I want to see what it looks like."

"Fine."

***

"It looks exactly like the one in our first year," you stated, keeping the towel wrapped  around your body. "This is the private springs, right?"

"Yeah, why?" Bakugo questioned.

His mouth dropped when you discarded your towel so quickly and jogged over to the water. A blush rised to his cheeks and he looked away, knowing if he continued to gaze at you his eyes would lower to your bare ass.

"You idiot! What if I was joking about it being a private?" Bakugo exclaimed, you're already in the water and he still has his towel on.

You looked over your shoulder, smiling at him. "I trust you, Katsuki. Besides, you wouldn't want me to be nude in front of other men."

"You're right," Bakugo chuckled, walking to the water.

You smiled cheekily at him and he takes a seat, his legs in the water and he removed his towel. Bakugo lowers himself in the water and he sits down next to his, his arm over your shoulder. You leaned on his chest, the two of you watching the steam of the warm water rise off the surface.

"Doesn't the water feel wonderful? Relaxing your tense muscles and easing your worries away?" You asked, looking up at your husband.

Bakugo looks down at you and he kissed your lips. "You already do that when I'm with you."

"Awe, Katsuki," you chuckled. "That was nice of you to say."

Bakugo hummed in response, his cheeks a tint of pink as he looks away from you. You smiled, leaning your head on his shoulder and you could feel your body warming up from the water and Bakugo's body. You stood up.

Bakugo was zoning out, gazing at the surface of the water and when he blinked, you were standing in front of him naked. For a moment, he forgot he was in a hot springs. His gaze traveled up your body, trying so desperately not to think of anything inappropriate.

Bakugo watched with confused, but interested eyes as you place your hands on his shoulders. You sit down on his thigh and Bakugo naturally wrapped an arm around your waist. He wasn't sure if your actions or the water's warmth is what's causing you to blush. He'll go for the first one.

"What's up, [Name]?" Bakugo questioned, gazing up at you.

Even though the two of you are married, he tries his best not to gawk at your naked body or breasts. You think it's sweet of him because he wants to pay attention to you and not your body. You really do have the best husband in the world.

"Nothing. I just wanted to be close to you is all," you answered, leaning against his chest.

Bakugo hummed in response. He could feel your beasts press against his chest and your warmth as well. Bakugo threw his head back, letting it rest against the cool stone and to let his mind cool down too. You're driving crazy at this point.

"[Name]," Bakugo groaned, lifting his head. "Are you trying to fuckin tease me?" A smirk tugged on his lips while his eyebrows are furrowed.  

"No, I just want to be close to you," you answered.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, scooting closer to him and resting your chin on his shoulder. You closed your eyes, enjoying this private moment with Bakugo and remembering you and Bakugo used to do this when you two were newly wedded couple.

"You miss doing this, huh?" Bakugo questioned, his arms wrapping around you and pulling you closer. "You're so clingy."

"Do you not want me to be clingy?" You asked, playing with his blonde locks with one hand.

"Nah. It's cute."

"You always think whatever I do is cute," you chuckled, feeling his hand drip water onto your upper back.

"Because it is. Cooking dinner for me, always being the best birthday present for me to unwrap, taking care of our son, being the best wife ever, and your eyes shine when you're being a hero again."

"Katsuki, are you sure you aren't praising me?" You laughed, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Does it matter? You're fuckin cute and the best."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 6.3K 17
โŒœ โ ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐”๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐–๐€๐˜ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž ๐”๐€? โž โŒŸ .ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใ€€ใ€€ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ ใ€„ ๐—•...
1.2M 34.4K 55
discontinued [F/N] [L/N] is an incredibly powerful young woman, living with one of the most powerful quirks known to man. She wants to become a her...
652K 19.5K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...
highway By BoB

Fanfiction

14.8K 717 15
"You just yelled at a kid for accidentally walking in front of you!" A story in which time can change a mind. "It was a social experiment...?" bakugo...