The Royal Triumvirate

Af SdogReads

For hundreds of years, werewolves have been led by the Royal Triumvirate. Three wolves chosen by the Moon God... Mere

Background Info
Key Terms & Pack Ranks
Character List
Chapter One: Alex
Chapter Two: Alex
Chapter Three: Alex
Chapter Four: Reina
Chapter Five: Reina
Chapter Six: Reina
Chapter Seven: Dana
Chapter Eight: Alex
Chapter Nine: Alex
Chapter Ten: Reina
Chapter Eleven: Reina
Chapter Twelve: Alex
Chapter Thirteen: Alex
Chapter Fourteen: Dana
Chapter Fifteen: Dana
Chapter Sixteen: Alex
Chapter Seventeen: Alex
Chapter Eighteen: Alex
Chapter Nineteen: Alex
Chapter Twenty: Dana
Chapter Twenty-One: Alex
Chapter Twenty-Three: Alex
Chapter Twenty-Four: Alex
Chapter Twenty-Five: Reina
Chapter Twenty-Six: Reina
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Dana
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Reina
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Alex
Chapter Thirty: Alex
Chapter Thirty-One: NSFW
Chapter Thirty-Two: Alex
Chapter Thirty-Three: Dana
Chapter Thirty-Four: Reina
Chapter Thirty-Five: Alex
Chapter Thirty-Six: Reina
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Reina
Q&A
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Jason/Nick
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Alex
Chapter Forty: Alex
Chapter Forty-One: Reina
Chapter Forty-Two: Alex
Chapter Forty-Three: Halloween Special: Alex
Chapter Forty-Four: Alex
Chapter Forty-Five: Reina
Chapter Forty-Six: Reina
Chapter Forty-Seven: Reina
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter Forty-Eight: Reina
Chapter Forty-Nine: Alex
Chapter Fifty: Alex
Chapter Fifty-One: Reina
Chapter Fifty-Two: Dana
Chapter Fifty-Three: Alex
Chapter Fifty-Four: Alex
Chapter Fifty-Five: Alex
Chapter Fifty-Six: Alex
Epilogue: Christmas Special
Character List Amended

Chapter Twenty-Two-Alex

24.9K 1K 141
Af SdogReads

(A/N: Bold in quotations is texting.)

"We're outside. 😊" Alex frowned at the text on her phone. It was from Reina on a group chat that the three mates had created.

"Outside where?" Alex replied.

"Your house. Duh. We're kidnapping you! 😊 😊 😊 😊" Dana said punctuating each sentence as its own text.

"And if I don't want to be kidnapped?" Alex sent as she pulled on her jacket and gathered her belongings.

"You don't have a choice." Reina said.

"WE'RE GOING ON A DATE!!!!!!" Dana texted. Alex smiled at her phone.

"At 8pm?" Alex sent as she started to look for one of foster moms to let them know that she was leaving.

"Yes."

"Yaaas."

Alex chuckled at the texts as she found Emma and Grace in the kitchen.

"Hey guys, I'm going out for a bit," Alex said.

"Oh, with that pretty Reina and her girlfriend?" Grace teased.

Alex rolled her eyes to disguise the thumping of her heart, "yes. We're just going to hang out."

The two women exchanged a smile before Emma spoke to her foster daughter, "have fun. Be safe. I remember being in high school and going to 'hang out' with girlfriends."

Ignoring the double entendre, Alex left and went out to Reina's waiting car.

Alex slid into the back seat and greeted the two of them.

"Where are we going?" Alex asked as she buckled up.

"Crazy," Reina answered as she pulled out onto the street and began to drive.

"It's a surprise!" Dana said turning halfway in the passenger seat to grin at Alex.

Alex rolled her eyes. "Can I get a hint?"

"No," Dana said at the same as Reina responded with.

"Yes."

Dana gave her a mock glare which Reina returned briefly before returning her attention to the road.

"No hints." Dana said firmly in her best Edna Mode impression.

"Ok, Edna. Can I try guessing?" Alex suggested. Dana shrugged.

"Sure. I won't tell you if you're right or not though," she said.

"K. I guess dinner and movie." Alex said.

Dana let out a fake gasp, "what! Do you think we're cliché?"

I think your something. Alex thought smiling slightly.

"Hint: its somewhere really fun." Reina said grinning into the rearview mirror. Dana lightly punched her arm.

"I said no hints!" she pouted.

"That doesn't help that much. Some people think drugs are really fun." Alex shrugged.

"We're not doing drugs," Reina said firmly.

"Oh! I love this song!" Dana exclaimed turning up the stereo which was playing "Thks fr th mmrs" by Fall Out Boy.

Reina and Dana began loudly singing along with the track while Alex shyly hummed long though she did join them to sing along with.

"Thanks for the memories even though they weren't so great"

Finally, a couple minutes and a couple more Fall Out Boy songs later they arrived at their destination. An arcade.

"And an arcade isn't cliché?" Alex asked.

"It's less cliché than a dinner and a movie," Reina said.

Alex shrugged, "if you say so." Then in a teasing tone continued, "Though next time I wouldn't've say no to free dinner and a free movie."

Dana let out an exited squeal causing the other two to jump, "You already want there to be a next time!" She threw her arms around Alex who had gotten used to Dana's spontaneous acts of PDA. She didn't mind them as much as she used to though it was hard for her to return the gesture. She just rolled her eyes and awkwardly patted Dana's back. They entered the arcade and Reina brought tokens for all of them.

"You didn't have to do that. I would've paid for myself," Alex said as Reina handed her share of the tokens.

"This is a date. I pay." Reina said firmly leaving Alex no room for debate and so they began to wander through the arcade playing a variety of games. Alex and Reina went head to head on a basketball game and Reina pulled a very narrow victory and happily accepted the tickets.

Afterwards Dana pulled Alex to a motorcycle racing game which Alex let Dana win. Dana spent the rest of the night bragging about her victory and Alex bit her tongue to keep from pointing out that Dana accidently leaned over too far and almost fell off of the bike. Twice.

Then the three of them spent half an hour playing air hockey rotating who played winner. During one game when Alex and Reina were playing against each other, it started to get heated. Each of them hitting the puck harder and hard. Dana, who had wandered off to get a snack came back with some candy and a couple of drinks. Her mates were tied each of them, desperately trying to break through the others defense. Alex glanced out of the corner of her eye to see Dana innocently sucking on a long lollipop. Suddenly snapping back to the game, Alex tried to block Reina's shot but over extended and accidently threw her striker at Reina. It hit her in the chest knocking the wind out her. Reina gasped in shock.

"Reina! I'm so sorry! Are you ok?" Alex said quickly rushing around the table toward her. Reina's gasps slowly turning to laughter.

"I...I win!" She grinned. Alex sighed in relief.

"Actually, we have one more round," she said pulling out the puck and serving it. Reina not expecting it, blocked to slow and the puck sailed right into her goal. Meaning, Alex was the final champion of that game. Reina muttered that it was unfair that she won as they walked to the other side of the arcade. Alex smirked at her and seductively licked the moisture off of her straw. Distracting Reina and causing her to run into a wall.

Laughing, they spent the last of their tokens playing skee ball. Dana was struggling to land the balls in the high ranking holes so Reina stood close behind her and helped guide Dana's arm in her throws. Sometimes lightly grinding on her butt; which caused Dana to blush redder than a tomato. Alex determinedly avoided looking at them that occurred less she developed an "issue" in her downstairs.

Finally running out of tokens, Dana happily watched as Alex and Reina fed the machine their tickets. They each took sperate ticket amounts to the prize counter.

Alex saw Dana's eyes light up at the sight of a large stuffed duck then fade when she realized that she didn't have enough tickets to buy it. Reina and Alex exchanged a look before taking Dana's ticket receipt and each of their own and placing them on the counter.

"We want the duck," Alex told the acne riddled teenage worker. Dana smiled happily as Reina handed her the duck, she squeezed it tightly to her chest.

"His name is Waggles!" She declared.

After buying the duck they still had a hundred points. A little girl was nearby counting out a variety of prizes and trying to figure out the math on how to get what she wanted. Reina told the worker to go ahead and give the remainder of their points to her and the three of them filed out to the car.

"It's almost 10:30," Alex said glancing at her watch. "What now?"

"Now it's time for part two," Dana grinned from behind her duck.

"Part two?" Alex asked raising an eyebrow. "I didn't realize this was a multipart quest."

Reina grinned, "trust me. I think you'll like this." The three of them got into the car and Reina started to drive.

"So, do I get to know where we are going this time?"

"Somewhere special," Dana grinned.

"Yeah," Reina agreed.

"Well that doesn't sound like you're planning to murder me," Alex said sarcastically.

"There is a blanket in the trunk," Reina replied ominously. Then the car bust out into laughter. They continued to laugh and talk about random topics until they reached a parking lot near the opening of a hiking trail that leads into the forest surrounding the town.

"Wait. I thought we decided no murder tonight," Alex said looking at the dark trees. Dana just laughed and, while also clutching Waggles the duck, grabbed Alex's hand and half dragged half led her onto the path. Leaving Reina to gather items from the trunk.

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

220K 6.5K 40
(Editing) Isabella best known as Bella 17 turning 18 in a few months. She's the daughter of the biggest mafia leader. She knows her father is a falle...
176K 4.7K 78
"Mate-", the three of us growled as she stared back at us like a deer in headlights. Everything in me drove me to close the distance between us, but...
149K 5.5K 33
In a world where vampires and werewolves are at war, love finds its way between two enemies. Jade, a cold and relentless vampire queen, once believed...
1.1M 24.8K 31
"Who is she?" "Is that their daughter?" "Maybe she's our new queen" "She's so pretty." ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()() "Good evening, My Queen." Th...