๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๏ฟฝ...

By WHORECHATA805

โ”โ” ALWAYS AND FOREVER โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿทโ™ก * ยทหš เผ˜โ™ก ยทหš| ๐ˆ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ... More

๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐

๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„๐’

14K 439 139
By WHORECHATA805

👼🏻🏹♡ | ALWAYS & FOREVER

* ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·
act one ━━ SCENES
. · 。゚୧ ⋆. ALWAYS AND FOREVER . ₊˚.༄

( ·˚ · 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮. ·˚ · )

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

SEASON TWO
EPISODE ONE:
          OMEGA

      SHERIFF STILINSKI AND MELISSA WALKED DOWN the hospital halls in a hurried pace as they discussed about the Lydia's disappearance. Noah glanced at the nurse in disbelief, "Naked? As in nude?"

"I'm pretty sure they mean the same thing but yes, as far as we know she left here clothing optional." Melissa explained with Lydia's father standing behind her. Noah nodded motioning around the hospital, "Alright you checked the whole hospital, right?"

Melissa nodded, "Every last corner."

"Nothing suspicious?"

"Nothing. She just took off." Melissa shook her head before looking at Lydia's father who nodded along.

Noah nodded looking towards the officers that stood next to Melissa, "Alright, let's get another ABP next to Luna and baby Hale. She is a sixteen year old, red head."

Melissa ignored the presence of Stiles' and felt her heart crack hearing about the still disappearance on her daughter and granddaughter. She had been spending every moment she could trying to track down her daughter but she always came out empty handed. Even Scott would leave in the middle of the night to look for her.

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

SEASON TWO
EPISODE ONE:
          OMEGA

"THIS IS THE ONE SHE WAS JUST WEARING?" Scott questioned his bestfriend looking at the bloody gown he had handed him. Stiles nodded he began to worry for Lydia's disappearance ever since Luna's went missing, he's been on high alert for his friends.

Scott noticed his state and placed a hand on his shoulder,"I'm not gonna let anyone hurt her. Not again."

His mind flashed back to his sister's death causing him to flinch slightly. Stiles changed the mood by push the gown closer to Scott.

"Alright, just shove the thing in your face and let's find her." Stiles instructed causing Scott to put the gown close to his nose just as the sarcastic boy to turn on his Jeep.

"Wah-ah." Stiles looked at the front of his Jeep before jumping in fright noticing Allison's figure. She approached Scott's side, breathing heavily. Scott looked at the girl with wide eyes, "What are you doing here? Someone could see us."

Allison shook her head, "Look I don't care, she is my best friend and we need to find her before they do."

"I can find her before the cops can." Scott nodded looking at her.

"How about before my father does?" Allison breathed out making their eyes widen. "He knows?" Stiles questioned making Allison nod.

"Yeah, I just saw him and three other guys leaving my house in two SUV's." Allison explained making Scott sigh. "Search party."

"It's more like a hunting party." Allison corrected her boyfriend. Her eye shifted towards Scott, "They're still searching for Luna and her baby. They're not hunting them more like searching for protection."

Scott nodded, "Get in."

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

SEASON TWO
EPISODE TWO:
          SHAPE SHIFTED

SCOTT AND DEREK ENTERED THE DARK HOME WHICH belonged to Isaac where Scott could be able to use his senses to figure out Isaac. The teen wolf glanced at the newly alpha who looked around the house. Scott hasn't really talked to Derek about his sister and how he was coping with her disappearance. So he decided it was the best time at the moment.

"So, how are you doing? You know, since their disappearance?" Scott asked carefully knowing it was still a soft spot for both him and Derek.

Derek sighed sadly, his lips tugging downwards into a frown but he felt them shake as he tried to put them in a thin line. "I've been searching everywhere. I even went as far as to going to New Orleans but nothing. They just seemed to disappear in thin air."

Scott nodded before stopping his steps and turning to Derek. "Do you think she's could still be alive?"

The alpha frowned, he didn't even know himself. With Peter's bite he didn't know if she managed to heal or her body rejected it but when he seen Peter slash her throat and how she fell limp into the ground. He didn't know.

He looked over to his girlfriend's brother with a frown, "I'm don't know, but I really do hope she is."

Before turning down to the stairs to the basement leaving Scott alone to think.

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

SEASON TWO
EPISODE TWO:
          SHAPE SHIFTED

      STILES SAT IN HIS JEEP WITH DEREK SITTING RIGHT beside him, they were planning a way to get into the Sheriff's station without getting noticed. They were planning to break out Isaac who was currently sitting in a jail cell.

"Okay, the keys to every cell are locked in a password lock box in my father's office. Problem is getting past the front desk." Stiles explained. He pointed at the window that showed a girl officer who was making herself coffee at the front desk.

"I'll distract her." Derek stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. He went to climb out of the Jeep only for Stiles to stop him from doing so.

"Woah, woah, woah. You?" Stiles asked he gripped onto Derek's leather jacket that Luna had gotten him.

"You're not going in there." Stiles stated. Derek kept flickering his eyes to Stiles clutched hand onto his jacket then back to him. Stiles got the sign and unclasped his hand from the jacket, "I'm taking my hand off."

"I was exonerated." Derek informed the sarcastic boy but Stiles shook his head. "You're still a person of interest."

"An innocent person." Derek snapped.

"Innocent? You? Yeah! Right. Okay fine." Stiles breathed out making Derek shrugged. "What's your plan?"

"T-To distract her." Derek said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Stiles made a face "Uh-huh. How? By punching her in the face? Yeah."

Derek sarcastically laughed, "By talking to her."

"Okay, okay alright. Give me a sample. What are you gonna open with?" Stiles asked causing Derek to sigh and completely look at him with silence.

"Complete silence. It would work beautifully, because if you flirt with her. Don't think for a second I won't tell Luna when she comes back. She'll punch you in the face." Stiles explained, he still had hope that she would come back. Derek roll his eyes at the kid.

"I'm thinking about punching you in the face, if you do." Stiles stared at the werewolf in front of him in disbelief. Derek smirked at the silence before hopping out of the Jeep and made his way inside just as the female officer was walking towards the front.

"Good evening, how could I help you?" The girl began to ask in a bored tone before looking up at Derek that's when her attitude completely changed.

The alpha smiled at the girl, "Hi."

"Hi." She replied in a flirtatious tone causing Stiles to roll his eyes as he peeked at the two.

"Sorry, I'm just a little thrown I wasn't expecting someone like—" Derek began till the girl cut him off. "Like me?"

Derek nodded as he laughed but inside he cringed, "I was going to say so incredibly beautiful."

As Stiles crossed down the hall!he paused looking at Derek from the corner. "You are so dead. She is so going to kick your ass." Stiles snickered referring to Luna making Derek glare at him from the corner of his eye.

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

SEASON TWO
EPISODE THREE:
          ICE PICK

      SCOTT RAN INSIDE OF THE SKATING RINK TO MAKE sure Boyd was still safe and hasn't been bitten by Derek yet. His eyes landed on the boy on a zamboni.

"Boyd!" Scott shouted his name over the sound of the zamboni on the skating rink, he caught the attention of Boyd but he simply ignored Scott.

"I just want to talk." Scott assured the teen but Boyd once again ignored him. "Come on, Boyd. Please. Derek tell you everything? I don't mean just going out of control on the full moon. I mean everything!"

Boyd stopped the machine before turning to Scott with a weary look, "He told me about the hunters."

"And that's not enough for you to say no? What you want, there are other ways to get it." Scott frowned trying to get the boy to change his mind.

"I just don't want to eat lunch alone everyday." Boyd said making Scott feel bad for him. "If your looking for friends you could do way better than Derek." Scott insulted.

"That really hurt, Scott. I mean, if your going to review me." Derek announced himself standing at the entrance of the skating rink with his two newly turned betas.

"Erica? How's life been for you since we met?" He questioned the teen next to him. She smirked as she  twirled a piece of her blonde hair. Releasing a hum she shrugged, "In a word? Transformative."

She bared her canines, her amber eyes making an appearance before Derek turned to Isaac. "Issac?"

"Well, I'm a little bum about being a fugitive but other than that. I'm great." He smirked with a cocky look on his face.

"Okay, hold on. This isn't exactly a fair fight." Scott reasoned looking between the two betas. Derek shrugged, "Then go home, Scott."

Seeing that Scott wasn't going to give up, Derek looked towards his two betas signaling them to approach the wolf. Scott slammed his fist against the ice causing cracks to surround the ball of his fist as the two approached him. He released a growl as his amber eyes met with Derek's.

"I meant fair for them."

As he released a powerful growl. Issac was the first to run towards Scott, he landed a punch on his jaw before throwing his across the rink. Next was Erica, Scott slammed his feet on her chest making her back to slam in the zamboni.

Scott turned his focus on Isaac which gave Erica the chance to push him towards Isaac. The curly haired boy tossed him across the ice but his claws stopped him from going far.

Why are you doing this? Derek could hear Luna's  voice in the back of his head. He flinched shaking his head trying to get rid of the voice but he could still feel his heart break at the sound of her voice, he did miss her dearly especially their daughter.

But it was one of the reason why he got himself new betas so they could help them find his girlfriend and daughter.

While he was thinking Scott tossed both Isaac and Erica towards him. "Can't you see? He's not doing this for you! He only made you so he could have enough power so you could help him find his girlfriend and his daughter!"

"My sister and my niece." Scott glared towards the alpha. Derek returned the glare trying to not show any traces of wanting to let his tears fall.

Isaac glanced at the alpha silently asking if it was true while Erica was passed out but he didn't turn their way. Instead, he kept his eyes focused on Scott, "It's true. It is about power and finding the two most important things in my life."

He flicked out his claws as he began to walk towards him, twisting his head causing his fangs to appear. Derek slammed his head against Scott's causing him to groan, he swiped his claws against his stomach making blood splatter across the floor.

Derek kept throwing punches towards Scott making the teen wolf groan in pain but at the end Scott got the upper hand and elbowed him in the face. He groaned as he shook his head recovering.

Scott tried punching him but Derek blocked it with his own hits. He repeatedly punched him across his face before body slamming him into the ice. Derek stepped onto his chest keeping him from breathing due to the pressure

His eyes flashed to Luna's face making him shake his head, he took his foot off his chest before walking away. Scott's next words made him halt his steps, "Luna would hate you for what you did. You are not being you, Derek."

Derek felt his heart clenched at Scott words, visibly flinching letting his girlfriend's brother know that he had hit a vein. But it was true, and they both knew that. Luna would never approve of what he did but he had no choice, he was an Alpha now and would do whatever he had to do to bring them both back.

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

SEASON TWO
EPISODE FOUR:
          ABOMINATION

DEREK STOOD IN THE CENTER OF THE UNDERGROUND train area, keeping a close eyes on Isaac's every move as they trained. His moves were the most obvious Derek thought. Once Isaac leaped into the air off the metal pool, he slammed his chest against the floor for tenth time.

Erica attempted to jump on Derek as a surprise attack but failed when Derek got her and dropped her down next to Isaac. Boyd watching amazement when no one could beat Derek.

"Can anyone try not being completely predictable?" Derek questioned before he began to saunter off but when he turned around he was met with Erica wrapping her legs around his waist as she tried to attach her lips against his.

He slammed his hands on her shoulder causing her body to fall on the concrete floor.  "Don't ever try that again."

Erica scoffed at the alpha, "Why because I'm a beta?"

"Because I have a family." Derek growled making Boyd and Erica look at him with a surprised look at the lack of information about his loved ones except for Isaac.

"Are we done?" Isaac grunted pushing himself off his back. "Because I have about a hundred bones that need a few hours to heal."

Derek look at Isaac with a fake concerning looks as he approached his beta, he gripped onto his arm before twisting it until he heard a crack. Isaac scrunched his face in pain.

"Hundred and one." Derek corrected.

"You think I'm teaching you how to fight, huh? Look at me!" He yelled making everyone flinch but did as they were told. "I'm teaching you how to survive."

"If they wanted us dead, why aren't they coming for us now?" Isaac questioned. "What are they waiting for?"

"I don't know . . . But they're planning something, you, especially, know that's not our only problem. Whatever that thing is that killed Isaac's father, I think killed someone else last night." He explained glancing at each and every one of them. "Until I find out what it is, you all need to know everything I know, as fast as I can teach you."

Isaac sighed in relief once Derek walked off out of the underground area. Erica pulled herself up her eyes still on the door Derek walked out of, "He has a family?"

Boyd shook his head, "I didn't know he had a family."

Isaac nodded still clutching onto his broken arm that would eventually heal in a couple minutes, "Her name was Luna McCall."

"Wait, she's Scott McCall's sister?" Boyd asked in shock, Isaac nodded.

Erica furrowed her eyebrows at his words, "You said was. What do you mean was?"

"Well, we don't exactly know if she's alive. Last I heard, her throat was slashed by some man named Peter the night she had given birth to their daughter." He explained to them making Erica silently gasp while Boyd was in shock.

"Apparently, two men and two woman showed up but after that everything went black. When everyone woke up, they were just gone."

Erica and Boyd frowned at the information, no wonder Derek was being the way he was. He's breaking slowly inside.

"That's terrible." Erica looked down her hands, now she was feeling guilty for the move she pulled on Derek.

"Yeah, she's a really nice girl. I've bumped into her a couple times at school when she would visit Scott." Isaac sighed sadly at the faint memory. Even though he didn't know her as well, he did hope that she was okay wherever she was at along with her daughter.

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

SEASON TWO
EPISODE SEVEN:
          RESTRAINT

MELISSA WALKED OUT OF THE INTERROGATION room followed by Scott after Sheriff Stilinski read them their rules on staying away from Jackson due to the fact they had kidnapped him. She pushed her son softly through the entrance of the hallway.

"Move."

The two of them passed Noah and Stiles only making it half way down the hall until Melissa stopped Scott by gently grabbing on his shoulder. Scott halted his steps looking at his mother with confusion, "It's not just this, although a restraining order is a new low I thought you didn't reach quite this early."

"Everything on top of it, the completely bizarre behavior, the late nights coming home, having to beg Mr. Harris for you to retake that chemistry test you missed."

Scott's eyebrows furrowed looking at his mother's words in confusion, "I missed a chemistry test?"

Melissa looked at her son is disbelief, "Really Scott? Really? I have to ground you, you are grounded."

Scott sighed, "Well what about work?"

"Fine. Other than work and no TV."

"My TV's broken." Scott sighed making Melissa shake her head trying to think of any other thing to take away. "Then no computer."

"I need the computer for school." Scott commented.

"Then no uh—" Melissa looked around before her eyes landing on Stiles as she looked back at her son with a smirk. "— no stiles."

Stiles' head perked up at her words looking at the woman with bewildered look, "W-What? No Stiles?"

"No Stiles!" She snapped making Stiles back up completely then she held out her hand, "And no more car privileges, give me your keys."

"Give them to me." Melissa snapped seeing as Scott wasn't moving. He flinched before reaching for the keys in his pocket and handing them to his mother. She snatched the keys as she tried to take the car key off but seemed to be struggling. "Oh for the love of god."

"Mom, do you want me to?" Scott questioned but Melissa shook her head. "No."

"Mom, come on let me just. Mom. Mom." Scott said her name more sternly as he wrapped his hands around hers, she frowned.

She let out a shakily sigh before looking at her son, "What is going on with you, Scott? Is this about Allison? O-Or are you trying to find Luna? Because if that's why. The cops are doing every they can to find her and the baby. I'm trying to find them too, Scott."

Scott frowned wiping the stray tear that slid down his mother's cheek. "Do you really want to know?"

Melissa nodded. Stiles as in the background shaking his head in the distance, "Yeah."

But Scott remained silent as he tried to spill the words but they wouldn't come out. "It is about Luna. You know what? We'll take about this at home, okay?"

"I'm going to get the car." Melissa sighed before walking off.

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

SEASON TWO
EPISODE SEVEN:
          RESTRAINT

DEREK RELEASED A DEEP BREATH WHEN HE ENTERED his loft. His eyes scanned the swirly stairs before making his way up. When he stepped into the hallways, he paused in front of a door. Behind it was a room he hasn't stepped in, in over a couple of weeks.

He shook off his nerves before pushing open the door revealing the nursery he prepared a while back when Luna was still there. He was planning on surprising her after she delivered the baby.

The room was a medium sized space, perfect for the baby. A vintage style crib was placed in the center of the room with a canopy curtain on top of the crib.
Baby clothes were aligned perfectly in her closet for their daughter. There was pictures sitting on the dressers which was filled with Derek and Luna, some were pictures of her ultrasounds and of Luna and Scott.

Derek sighed running his finger down the edge of the crib. He felt a tear slipped down his cheek at the thought of him and Luna. How he would sleep next to her and she would nuzzle her head into his neck as he carefully wrapped his arms around her stomach for protection.

He felt himself drop to his knees when the emotions became to much for him, he sobbed as his back rested on the crib.

"Please, baby. Come back to me. I need you. I'm so lost without you." He pleaded as if they would suddenly appear but all he was met with silence.

"I need you both in my arms." He muttered looking down at the grey blanket in his hands.

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

SEASON TWO
EPISODE TWELVE:
          MASTER PLAN

AFTER THE GAME WHEN THE LIGHTS HAD WENT OUT everyone turned their attention onto Jackson's wound. No one noticed that Stiles was missing until Noah pointed it out. Scott and Isaac were getting ready to find Stiles but the teen wolf paused when he sniffed the air noticing a familiar scent entered the room.

Scott turned his head only to see Derek at the entrance of the locker room with his hands clasped behind him.

"We need to talk." He simply said. Scott and Isaac look at him confused.

"All of us." Peter announced coming out from behind the lockers making Isaac still look confused. Derek looked at Scott seeing the anger and shock swirl in his eyes.

"Holy shit. Are you kidding me? What the hell is this?" He growled glaring at Peter who just rolled his eyes.

"You know I thought the same thing when I heard you talk to Gerard at the Sheriff station." Derek said staring at him making Scott shake his head.

"Wait, hold on. He—He threatened to kill my mom and I had to get close to him, what else was I supposed to do?" Scott questioned, his eyes flickering back to Peter.

Peter nodded his head, "I'm gonna go with Scott on this one, have you seen him mom?" He asked Isaac who frowned, "She's gorgeous."

"Shut up." Derek and Scott shouted to Peter making him roll his eyes.

Isaac bent down slightly before speaking to Scott quietly, "Who is he?"

"He's Peter, Derek's uncle. Little while back he tried to kill us all and we caught him on fire, and Derek slashed his throat. Also, by the way killed my sister." Scott growled making Peter sent a unamused smile at Isaac with a little wave. "Hi."

Peter turned towards Scott with a bored look, "And by the way, we don't think your sister is dead. Matter of fact, she might be alive. "

Scott frowned in confusion looking between Derek and Peter, "What?"

He nodded confirming his words, "She did have my bite before she died." Scott looked at him in shock, "She could possibly still be alive?"

Peter shrugged with a small smirk, "I did say maybe."

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

SEASON TWO
EPISODE TWELVE:
          MASTER PLAN

THE SILHOUETTE OF A WOMAN'S BODY WAS SEEN outside of the Argent's basement window. Inside held Stiles who was talking to Gerard and two other wolves hung from the ceiling with jumper cables tied to their arms.

"Okay. So what are you doing with me? Because Scott can find me, alright. He knows my scent, it's pungent, you know. More like a stench. He could find me even if I was at the bottom of the sewer covered in fecal matter and urine." Stiles rambled to the old man making the woman smile at his words.

"You're really good at creating a vivid picture, Mr. Stilinski. Let me paint one of my own. Scott McCall finds his best friend bloodied and beaten to a pulp. How does that sound now?" Gerard explained making the woman lowly growl to herself but not heard by the others except Erica. She glanced at the windows but her eyes widen when she saw only two glowing eyes like hers.

"I think I prefer more of a still life or a landscape, you know." Stiles sarcastically replied. "W-What are you ninety? I can probably kick your ass, up and down this roo—" Stiles began to threaten but was cut off by a slap across his face. Gerard repeatedly punched Stiles making the boy's nose bleed.

That's when all was silent until a deep low growl was heard, Gerard stopped his fist mid-air as his heart dropped.

He dropped Stiles who had began to whimper in pain. Gerard slowly made his way towards the mini window only to be met by darkness as the lights turned off.

Gerard felt his body slam against the wall when the window broke causing him to instantly knock out. The figure sped through the room in inhuman speed, she ripped off the jumper cables that held the two teens before rushing them out of there and onto a road three streets down.

"You're safe now." The woman's voice assured them, it almost reminded them of how a mother was comforting her child. Both wolves tried to clear their blurry vision to see their hero but their sight was too blurry. The only glimpse they caught was her brown hair and two other men awaiting for her and within a blink of an eye, they were gone.

The woman sped back to the basement where Gerard was still passed out.

"Are you sure you'd rather not let me kill him?" The dirty blonde short-haired man asked from beside her, eyeing the man with a frown. "I'm sure his blood is perfect for my painting."

"Brother, please." The other man in the suit frown making the other hold his hands up in defense. The woman ignored the two before carefully lifting up Stiles in her arms with ease.

The three of them heard the sound of footsteps approaching making them speed out of the basement. The woman arrived to the familiar home before carefully laying him on the porch.

"How I missed you, Stiles." She sighed wiping the blood of his forehead. Picking herself up from the ground she began to walk away.

Stiles stirred awake, groaning as he lazily opened his eyes but all he was met with was the back of a familiar female silhouette walking away. She stood in between of two men before the three sped off leaving him there.

"Luna?"

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 437 12
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ...
9.8K 606 6
๐ ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐›๐ข๐ž ๐ฏ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ. ๏ฟฝ...
941K 23K 55
๐€ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ ๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ž ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ...
156K 4.8K 27
๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ ...๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐—‡๐–บ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–บ๐—… ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ฝ...