Gone Savage

By mamuni_ola

"you use to be my cup of tea but now I drink champagne". Victoria said. find out in this crazy love, Savage... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Dear Readers
chapter 11

chapter 10

53 24 4
By mamuni_ola

I love weekends, they are the two days I love the most in the week except, we go for lessons every Saturday evening.
Mtcheew!

I still remembered some of the things that happened yesterday at the party.
Flash back!!

"Victoria!!" My mom cried from downstairs.

Gosh this woman is a real dream crusher.

I ran outside of my room and stood by the stair case,my mom looked at me while she raised her neck up.

"Come and grind this pepper". She said returning to the kitchen.

"Good morning". I said, returning  back to my room to change.

Is it just me or does my mom actually act like she bullies me. I know she's my mom, she can send me on an errand, scold me when I do something bad. But she actually bullies,if you notice, I pity my mom younger siblings. Aunty Jeiel and the rest of my aunties tried o.

        I wore a black t_shirt, a gray mom jeans and a pair of white slide(palm).

Getting to the kitchen, I opened the door and took a bowl, cutting and putting the onions inside.

I opened the cupboard and took a black bag and headed out. I already walked five minutes away from home before I remembered to collect money for pepper.

"Check my purse you will see 50 naira there". Mom said pointing the direction of the purse.

I picked up the purse and scattered it a little.

"Mummy, iya Habibah grinds her pepper for 100 naira". I said.

"So! Price it." She said.

"But mummy it just 100 naira what is there to price".

"Amope, you are not the one working for the two of us". Mom said.

"Oga o". I said in a low tone and left.

On the way I met some boys sitting under the mango tree. They were those boys that like to annoy girls while they walk peacefully. Aren't they tied of doing the same thing.
It like someone have not yet teach them a lesson that would put them back to thier senses.

"How far na.

O baby wassup, come and take chocolate.

Fyn babe."

Then one of the boys called me  "hssss". And they started whispering.

"Do I look like a dog in your face that you are doing hss for". I said, still walking.

"Ok! Bitch come". A boy said.

Are this boys alright or is it because I said am not a dog they now have to call me a bitch.

"You don't have rope to come an drag me, mtcheew!". I said and hissed away.

I opened the door of my house and went straight to the kitchen to drop the pepper.

Getting to the living room, I saw iya Aliyah and Mrs Holloway sitting in my living room, they were discussing about cloths and the latest thing thier rich husband's just got them.

I know my mom wouldn't say much about the husband thing. She had lost her darling when things were hard for my family.

Apparently, it just me and my mom now, thank God she's now a CEO and also has her own boutique if not, only God can tell the story.

"Babes I just bought a Gucci bag for 150 thousand naira" Mrs Holloway bragged, while bringing the bag out.

Mummy vee's POV:
Hmm, it is a lie, am sure she bought the bag for 6k and still priced it to 4500.

Let me even examine the bag.

~•~•~•
"Chai, am sure this woman went to get isale apoti". I whispered and sat on the stairs looking at them.

"You don't even know anything, my husband took me for shopping in Miami and he also got me a Hermes bag for my birthday last week". Iya Aliyah said standing up from her sit and started turning around.

"Ehn you don't mean it". My mom said.

"Anyways, if you guys went for shopping and all those stuffs. I just donated 10 million naira to three ophanage homes last week." My mom said crossing her legs.

Med o, I trust iya Amope any other iya Amope is a counterfeit.

Mrs Holloway opened her mouth and folded her arms.

"Rachael (my mom's name), you don't mean what you said?" Mrs  Holloway asked.

"You deposited 30 million naira for ophanage homes". Iya Aliyah said adjusting herself on the sit.

"Yes now! Anything for the needy" my mom said.

And they was a silence, but wait my mom told me to price 100 naira but she can give away millions.

Mother's and thier pricing book of anatomy.

~•~•~•~
Evening time already and I had to start preparing for lessons.

I wore a black high waist skinny jeans with a Fendi crop top and a D&G converse.

If you go to my school evening lesson and you don't dress, sorry to say (I pity your career). What students would say to you would make you feel like stealing from a boutique.

Even if you are the type that doesn't like to dress. The way boys of my class usually hype those girls that dresses alot, you would hate your self.

"You are already going?" My mom asked.

"Yes ma, is they anywhere you want to send me to?" I said touching the knob of the door.

"No my dare. you can go but don't return home late". She said, giving me a warning expression. "But you look lovely my daughter". She added.

"Awn thanks Mom". I said and left the house.

~•~•~•~•

I walked into the school compound seeing some students parking themselves in groups everywhere.

    You know those group (girls) that usually like to wear the same clothes for lessons and won't play with the person that destroys the code of dressing.
For example:
"Girls let wear skirt for next week lesson". The leader would say.

"Which color?" The assistant leader would ask.

"What of pink skirt with white top.". The leader would say.

"But, I don't have a pink skirt what of black". The low_self esteem one added.

"Ehn if you don't have pink skirt don't join us and don't even bother talking to us or sitting with us for lesson". The leader would say and walk out.

Trust me my school girls are full of that. So bad, why those it have to be like that? I Thank God I didn't put myself in that type of level.

Just imagine! someone telling me what to wear, the only time I can even do that is for occasional stuffs.

The worst part about it is that they would be feeling themselves as if they are on top of the world and would treat the beautiful one as if she is wearing a bag of trash.

Mean while, they only did that because they are jealous and the person is more beautiful than them.

Getting to the class, I received a text message form Jane.
It said:
Jane : are you already in school?

Me: yah am about to enter inside the class

I entered the class and gosh the whole class looked at me as if I was the cover photo of Vogue magazines.

   My eyes met with prince and butterflies filled my stomach.

I gently catwalked to my sit, yet few of them looked at me.

Prince POV :
See fyn bade, a guy in his right senses would not let this one go.

~•~•~•~

The teacher wasn't around yet, so I picked up my phone and went to Instagram.

As I scrolled down the screen I saw one of my friends picture. She had told me she was in school but it seemed as if she was at home. Would she lie?.

"This girl is fyn, is she still going to school". Jane asked, Almost entering into the phone screen.

"I don't even know if she's in school". I said.

" Is she morla?" Jane asked

"No o she's Fulani". I said.

"Ah! And you are talking about a school, oma ti marry seens". Jane said slapping the table.

I laughed a little. It not actually thier fault it thier culture and they feel it right.

"Ahn Jane it doesn't mean". I said to her.

The whole class was rumbling the math teacher had just entered into the class, holding what students feared the most, his long partner.

"Settle down class and let's start solving". Mr Dayo said, writing the topic on the board.

•••••••
Two boring hours later.

"Ok class,this is your assignment". Mr Dayo said, packing his books.

"Ope o!" A student form the back yelled.

The whole class looked at him.

••••To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 714 19
After being rejected by her high school crush, Jumoke decides to leave her past behind and focus more on being a working woman. But when fate decides...
61.5K 19.1K 106
ɢᴇʀᴀʟᴅɪɴᴇ ᴊᴏʜɴsᴏɴs, not your regular female lead, Nicknamed the tomboy of "HILTON COLLEGE" Even though she considers it body shaming. Although she tr...
18.4K 4.6K 41
{COMPLETED} "This is the sequel to The Wrong Crowd." "I have not broken your heart - you have broken it; and in breaking it, you have broken mine."...
208K 46.4K 60
Jadeshola Badmus is not your regular female lead. She's outspoken, Brilliant, Sassy, beautiful, intelligent, and is the president of the Literary and...