My Cute Angel || MewGulf fanf...

By SewminiBhagya

Gulf gets a new job in a company where Mew is the CEO. What will happen between two of them. More

Chapter 01
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
NOT AN UPDATE!!!!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
NOT AN UPDATE!!!!!
NOT AN UPDATE!!!!
I Love You So Much Baby.
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!!
Chapter 10
Authors Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
NOT AN UPDATE!!!!!
NOT AN UPDATE!!!!

Chapter 9

2.2K 119 12
By SewminiBhagya

OMG!!!! 2.5k reads. Thank you so much guys. Love y'all from the bottom of my heart. (being emotional af rn.🤧)

Btw, so sorry for not updating for a long time guys. A lot of things happened and....

Ok, ok. I'll be sincere w/ you. Nothing happened guys. Had a lot to do and the schoolwork had been stressing me out. So lost the motivation to write anything. Had been going to school and classes, coming home, eating, sleeping and doing nothing else.( my mom sends me to school no matter what. So really had no time and had been tired af) Hope you guys understand this lazy ass potato and her problems.

I know I've been giving reasons for not updating in each and every chap. But seriously guys, I really had a lot of spare time when I started writing this. I will update as often as I can. Hope you guys enjoy my story and stay w/ me. You guys really means a lot to me. Love y'all.😘💕💕💕💕.

This chap will be longer than usual as a compensation.💕😘💕

At Gulf's Appartement

Gulf woke up at about 2 in the morning feeling thirsty. Mew was sleeping beside him. He slowly got up from the bed and went to the kitchen to get some water.

While he was drinking, he felt something hit his head and everything went black.

In the morning

Mew woke up late as ge was sleepless for a half of last night. He looked at his right, but Gulf wasn't there.

"Gulf" No response.

"Gulf!!!!" Still no response. Mew got up from the bed and went to bathroom. But he wasn't there either. So he went to the kitchen.

There he saw broken pieces of a glass. He felt his feet loosing strength and he fell on his knees. He got up screaming Gulf's name but to no avail. He was so panicked that he can't even think straight.

He got up and ran to his phone and made a call.

"Good morning sir. We are currently working on the project you assigned us last night. Is there...." The other party was interrupted by Mew.

"Gulf is kidnapped. Find him at all cost!!! immediately!!!!."

"Yes sir."

Gulf.... baby... please be fine. Mew could only think to himself.

No one's POV

Mew had a private security team which had sworn loyalty to him. They've never failed a mission. But still Mew was afraid that something might've happened to Gulf.

God!!! How could I just sleep while my baby is being kidnapped. He punced the wall hardly, making blood flow down his hand. He cried not because of the pain in his hand, but because of the fear and helpless feeling he had when thinking about Gulf.

At the Security Office.

Officer 12345 : Guys the second boss has been kidnapped. Get to work immediately.

Officer 12346 : Seriously??? Try tracking his phone.

Officer 12337 : I don't think that'll work.

Officer 12346 : At least we should try.

Officer 12345 : Guys, don't you remember the GPS System we put in their clothes. I think that should help us.

The others looked at him for moment.
"Ah yeah. How stupid we are. Totally forgot 'bout that.

At somewhere unknown.

Gulf heard some voices. But they were not familiar. He tried to recall what happened, but failed due to the unbearable pain in the back of his head. He tried to touch his head. But his hands won't move. So he opened his eyes slowly. He was in an empty room and he was tied to a chair. He tried to get free. But his body was too weak. He heard the voices again. Someone is shouting at someone. He lisened carefully.

First voice : Are you that dumb. I told you to just kidnap him. Not to kill him.

Second voice : But boss, we didn't know that you had a crush on him.

First voice : Do I have to tell you idiots everything???

Second voice : No sir.

First voice : We'll see. If something happenes to him..... You better pray for your life. Now where is he???

Second voice : This room sir. Umm... sir. We really didn't know that you loved him. So we umm....

First voice : You what?

Second voice : We tied him to...

The voice faded as if he was talking while running.

Then Gulf remembered what happened, little by little. 'MEW' He suddenly remembered.

A tall man came infront of me.

"Hey, cutie. Sorry that you're hurt. Those idiots never do anything right. Awww... Why are crying dear??"

"W... what are you t...trying to do me?

"Don't worry Gulf. I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to love you and take care of you."

"T...then why did you k...kidnapped me?"

"Because you ignored my warnings not to get close to that ugly freak"

Gulf got angry at the word "ugly freak". How could he call him like that. My Mew is million times handsome than you tall, ugly, stupid, freaking jerk. Gulf didn't say it outloud. He didn't want to make the situation worse than it already is. But he couldn't stop the streams of tears flowing down his ckeeks.

"Aww... Don't cry Gulf. You have to look beautiful at the wedding tomorrow."

"W... wedding? Whose?", he asked through tears.

"Of course ours Gulf. Who else's?"

"B...but I don't wanna marry you. I only love Mew."

"I take the decisions here and you just have to obey. I don't care who you love you or who loves you. Anyway I'll make you mine tomorrow. Be ready." The tall man stormed out of the room, clearly getting angry.

Then a man came and fed Gulf. Gulf was so hungry. So he had to eat. Mew, please,, please come and save me. He thought to himself while crying.

At the Security Office.

Officer 12345 : Found!!!! Found!!!!

Officer 12337 : Team 1,2,3 and 4, get ready for the mission. Team 5,6,7 stand by for an emergency.

Officer 12345 : Boss we found him. Officer 12346 is on the way to pick you up. Get ready.

At Gulf's Appartement

Mew was more than relieved. He jumped in the jeep that came to pick him.

"Hurry up man." Mew commanded. He knew how helpless Gulf would feel in this situation.

On the way,
"How did you find his location this quick?", Mew asked.

"We have installed a GPS System in your clothes. That helped us in finding him."

Mew felt a little angry. How could they touch Gulfie's clothes without my permission. But he knew it's their duty.

They reached the building where Gulf was kept. The team had already finished almost everything. There were dead bodies all over the place. It was not at all a pleasant sight. Mew went inside the building with officer 12346.

"Officer 12337 : Boss, the mastermind is kept in this room. He is the ceo of TWT Cooperation.

Mew : Let me see him.

They entered the room.

"Look who's here to see us.", the tall man said with a sarcastic smile.

Mew went to him and punched hard in his face making blood flow out of his face.

"You don't know what you'll have to pay for hurting my baby."

"What can you do, huh? You just have pretty face and can do nothing."

"Really? Is that how you think? Let's wait and see.

Mew got out from the room.

"Boss, shall we kill him?"

"No, don't kill him. Make him disabled. By disabled, I mean disabled in every way. And make sure not to kill him. I want to make his life a living hell. Now, where's my baby?"

"The last room of this hall. We didn't go there yet. We thought he'd be happy to see you, rather than us."

Mew smiled. "Good job"

Mew ran to that room to find a sleeping Gulf who was tied to a chair.

He went to him and loosened the ropes. He picked up Gulf in bridal style. Gulf opened his eyes slightly and reached Mew's face with his hand.

A/N
Since the most of you wanted the story to go smoothly I finished the sad part in one chapter. Hope you like this chapter.

You guys have been so helpful. I never thought that I'll have this much love. Love you all so much.❤️❤️❤️
These days I've been quite busy due to school work. But I'll update as often as I can. Again, Love you all. Stay safe and healthy.😘😘😘😘

💖 Please vote, comment and share 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 6.3K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
875K 34.8K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.6M 52.4K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
688K 23.3K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...