Traitor(Troublemaker Book 2)(...

By Otakuness_forever

W A R N I N G: Boy's Love(Yaoi) Troublemaker Book 2 ---------- It's time to pay for your crimes More

1:Pissed shortie
2:Explaining pt.1
3:Explaining pt.2
4:Suicide (End)
5:Successful escape
6:Coming for you
7:A note
8:Too late
9:A normal boring day
10:The Return
11:Raid
13:Hurt
14:Trust
15:Hero to the rescue
16:Death Sentence(True End lol)
Author's Note
Book 3(?)
Book3

12:Shots everywhere

4.7K 186 81
By Otakuness_forever

-Your POV-

You ran around the agency.Shoot here.Shoot there.Shoot everywhere.

Geez.....we are so outnumbered..

You panted as you took cover.

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

"Sh*t.."You cursed yourself as you waited for a bullet to hit you.As the bullets was just a few inches away from your face,you felt someone quickly pull you away.

"Tired already,Traitor?"Levi raised a brow at you making you chuckle.

"I can do this all day~"

Lies!!!I want to lay down on the bed and sleep forever!!

I'm tiiiiireeedddddddd (:-:)

"Y/n,Heichou,over here!"Jean shouted behind a flipped table and you quickly followed while pulling the ravenette with you.

-Levi's POV-

Y/n panted as he plopped down on the ground.I also panted as I checked the bullets inside my gun.

Tch.

There's 3 left..

"Does anybody have more bullets?"I asked and Mikasa threw a box at me.I easily caught it and started to place some bullets inside my gun.

"How much bullets do you have left,Traitor?"

"Stop calling me that,Heichou!"

"Just tell me before I beat you up."

Y/n pouted as he looked at me."Five.."

I looked inside the box to see that there were no spare bullets left."Tch.."

I grabbed my gun and handed it over to Y/n."Here,let's exchange-"

"Nope!"Y/n smacked my hand away making me glare at him.

Y/n sat up properly and flashed me a grin."Having 5 bullets means that I just need to do 5 head shots!No bullets wasted!"

I raised a brow at him."And after you use the remaining 5 bullets?"

Y/N pointed at his fist and continued grinning.His eyes even sparkled."It's punching time!"

I sighed and mentally facepalmed.

Why did I fall in love with you..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

524K 7.2K 58
Your First year of College begins you don't know what to expect. No dorm partner, no friends just a boy u stays opposite your room. Well you thought...
54.8K 1.9K 16
WARNING: BL/BOY'S LOVE Former criminal, now a detective Y/n is back for more trouble~
214K 5.2K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
854K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...