The Heartbreaker's Heart Stea...

By chaexjune

šŸ’”šŸ’• He breaks every girl's heart, And now he is going to steal a girl's heart again, But the girl will brea... More

šŸ’” Introduction šŸ’•
1: He's the Heartbreaker
2: She's the Heartbreaker
3: He's the Heart Stealer
4: He's the Heartthrob
5: She's the Kind-Hearted One
6: She's the Heartbroken One
7: He's Got to Learn
8: She's Got No Idea
9: He's Got An Idea
10: She's Heartless
11: He's Heartless
12: Touch Her Heart
13: His Heart Changes
14: Her Words Hurt
15: He's Had Enough
16: She's Had Enough
17: He's With Her
18: She's With Him
19: His Heartache
20: Her Heartbeat
21: She's Confused
22: He's Confirmed
23: She's Heartbroken Again
24: He's the Heart Healer?
25: He's the Right One?
26: His Angel
27: Her Sweet Surrender
28: She's No Angel
29: She's the Heart Stealer
30: She Loves Him?
31: She Misses Him
32: He's Back
33: His Rose
34: Her Ironman
35: He's the Loverboy
36: She's a Sweetheart
37: He's Alright...
38: She's Okay...
39: He Got Plan
40: She Got Nothing
41: He's Ready
42: She's Unprepared
43: She's in the Rain
44: He's in Confusion
45: Her Lie
46: His Try
47: What Her Heart Wants
48: What His Head Says
49: Break Her Heart
50: Losing Him
51: Without Him
52: Find Her
53: Need Him
54: Need Her
55: He Will
56: Take Care of Her
57: She Will
58: Make Him Remember
59: She Forgives
60: He Forgets
62: He Doesn't Understand
63: She's Strong Enough
64: He's Good Enough
65: His Heartbeat
66: She's His Heartbreaker
67: He's Her Heart Stealer
68: The Heartbreaker's
69: Heart Stealer
70: I'm the One, You're a Ten
ā¤

61: She Doesn't Even Know

988 71 15
By chaexjune

This bed is cold as ice
Empty glass of wine
Got me up all night
Can't seem to clear my mind

Jeon Jungkook's POV

🗨 Chaeyoung: Jungkook, are you alright? You never called me since you went there. I'm worried of you, you know?

She still send me messages even though it has been four days I ignored her. Why is she so keen to keep this relationship alive? I mean...I have amnesia and I could not remember anything about us even though she helped me. Plus, the fact that I was a playboy back then did not help me much.

I felt so bad that she became my girlfriend. I did not know how bad I was when I was a playboy. Just how many girls have I hurt before? How can Chaeyoung accept me? Did she know I was a playboy or she was not aware about it?

I left my phone on the table before I knocked on Seokjin's door that is located next to mine. Three times of knocking and three times of calling his name but there was no answer from his side. He probably is in the bathroom so I left a note on a paper under the door for him if he will look for me.

Then, I walked out of my hotel room. I turned to the left and kept walking to the elevator without a specific destination in mind. When I got into the elevator, I looked at the map that showed what is in every floor of the hotel before I tapped on the 3rd floor button.

There is one place in that floor that I wonder how it will look like. So, I decided to go there now to have a look by myself. Maybe that kind of place can help me to remember something. Or maybe not.

When I reached the entrance, there were two guards on each side of the entrance checking who enters that place.

"May I see your ID, sir?", the guard on the right asked me so I took out my ID card and showed it to him.

Once he checked my ID card, he gave it back to me and let me enter the place with a warm welcome. I walked in and looked at every corner of the place. It looked so busy with the loud music and crowded people dancing everywhere in here. I felt awkward as I looked around before my eyes landed on the bar that looked less busier than other parts of the night club.

Yeah, I am in a night club at the hotel I have stayed since four days ago. I continued to walk to the bar and sat on the stool at the farthest to the left before a bartender came towards me. He put an empty glass in front of me and asked what drink I would like to have.

I looked all over behind him because I never ordered a drink from a bar before. Or have I done that but I forgot how to?

"You have a problem to choose which one to try, mate?", the long haired bartender asked me as I did not answer him right away.

"Uh...I never drink before.", I told him.

He nodded before asking me, "Let me ask you first, what are you here for? To get away from your problem...or just want to relax and chill?"

His question seemed tricky but I tried to ask what would be the different in which answer will I choose.

"Well, I'll let you try a drink based on your answer. So, what are you here for?", the bartender asked again.

"I...want to forget something. No, I want to remember something. I don't know which one.."

"So, you're confused? Well, then. Since this will be your first time drinking, I'll give you something light.", he cut me off as he poured the dark yellowish drink into the glass for me. "Try it, mate.", he said as he pushed the glass closer to me.

❤❤❤

Park Chaeyoung's POV

The door was opened even though I already locked it half an hour ago. I was a bit surprised of Hyeri's strength to open the door I locked until I heard someone else's voice coming towards me.

"Chaeyoung, why did you lock yourself in here?", Jisoo asked as I tried to avoid eye contact with her.

"Yah, why are you avoiding us?", now I heard Jennie's voice asking me as she pulled the handle behind my wheelchair stopping me from pushing the wheelchair sideways to avoid them looking at me.

"She's crying.", Hyeri said as she saw my face.

Jisoo and Jennie looked at me with widened eyes.

"Chae, why are you crying?", Jisoo asked me first.

I could not answer her question. The tears I sobbed made it hard for me to utter a word to them. I left them with no answer as they tried to figure out what is wrong with me tonight.

"Chaeyoung...is it because of Jungkook? You miss him, is it?", Hyeri asked me but I still not speaking up.

"Jungkook? He's in Australia, right?", Jennie asked Hyeri.

The elder nodded before Jisoo asked if I have not contacted him since he went there with Seokjin.

"I did...but he never answer..or even call me back. N..nothing...", I finally answered in between tears.

"Really? Why did he do that?", Jennie seemed angry as she put her hands on her waist.

Jisoo took out her phone and excused herself as she said she will call Seokjin right away.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I was having a great time drinking at the bar alone when I heard a familiar voice calling for my name. My eyes was getting heavy but I tried to keep them open to see who it is that called for me. When my eyes saw the worried face of that person, he quickly shook my body making my bartender friend to tell him to let go of me.

I just laughed at him before I said, "It's okay, Mike. He's my best friend."

Only then, Mike the Bartender left us alone.

"Yah, why are you here, Kook?!", that was the first thing came out from his mouth as he took away my glass.

"Give me that, hyung.", I told him as I tried to take the glass that still has half of whiskey from him.

He pushed me and told Mike to take the glass from him.

"Jungkook, why are you drinking? How many have you drink, huh?", Seokjin can be a bit annoying but I did not know if it was the alcohol, I think he was being extra annoying right now.

"Yah, I'm old enough to drink. Can't I drink, hyung?", I asked him as I let my head rested on the bar table.

Seokjin stepped closer to me and sniffed my smell as if I would smell bad.

"Damn it! You drank a lot, didn't you?", he asked as he pushed my shoulder harshly.

It made me move a bit but I did not care to fight back. I felt too tired now. Just how many glasses I had? Three? Four? No, I think it was more than five.

"You're going to be sick when you wake up. You have low tolerance to alcohol, do you know that?", Seokjin told me but I moved my hand in the air showing I did not care about the consequences. "Just why are you drinking, Jungkook? This isn't like you.", he added making me realized that I have something to ask him.

I turned my head to look at him and called him even though my vision is blurry. When he gave his attention to my face, I asked him, "How was I...before I got into the accident?"

I saw his frown before he answered me, "You were...okay. Your life is good..."

"No, no, no! How was I...before I'm with Chaeyoung?", I asked him again.

"How were you...?", he sounded like he did not know how to answer that question.

"I...was a playboy...right? How...was I even able..to have a girlfriend? A girl like Chaeyoung...doesn't she know...I'm a playboy?", he might think my question was silly but I still need the answer.

"Jungkook...to be honest, I didn't know how...bad you were before you're with Chaeyoung..but I'm sure you're a good guy when you have her. Trust me.", it seemed like he did not want to tell me the truth about myself.

I giggled at his answer.

"Why are you laughing? You think I'm bluffing, huh?", he said to me but I ignored him. "Kook, I'm telling you the truth. I wasn't around when you were a playboy. I studied here with Jisoo and only heard from Jimin about you. Sometimes Tae talked about you too. You can ask them further about it, okay?", he told me as he put my arm around his shoulder trying to get me up from the stool.

"Right now, let's go back...to your room. You're wasted too much, Jungkook.", he said as he slowly trying to get me on my two feet.

"Hyung?", he stopped for a while at my call. "She's a good girl. I don't deserve her.", I told him out of the blue.

Then, I heard Seokjin made a sound like he disagreed with me. "Of course you don't deserve her. You just made her cry tonight.", he replied to me as I fell asleep with my body fell weak on the stool back.

❤❤❤

Almost ending. That's all I can say. 😬

🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 184 24
[COMPLETE] A BTS story. JiminXReader You and Jimin live in two very different world and rules. He lives the high privileged life and he can't see the...
112K 8.2K 74
A guy who is not ordinary. Already 155 years old of age but does not look ageing. Looks just like 25. A 25 years old girl who is just ordinary. Her b...
89.7K 2.6K 31
[A ROSEKOOK STORY] --------------- Hi I'm not gonna spoil the story for you so why won't you read it