𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•ͺπ• π•¦π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•€π•₯ β„π•’π•ž...

By Aoiryl_Illea

Living in the sewer for your whole life is hard enough, But living in the sewer...and being raised up by a mu... More

Mystic Mayhem (part 1)
Mystic Mayhem (part 2)
Origami Tsunami
Donnie's gifts
Newsworthy
War and pizza
Down with the sickness
Shell in a Cell
Repo Mantis
Minotaur Maze
The Fast and The Furriest
Bug Busters (Part 1)

A friendly reminder :3

512 13 8
By Aoiryl_Illea

This will not be a new chapter.

Just a friendly reminder that I am now working on a new one and fixing the old chapters as well.

So if any of you guys did read the previous chapters and saw many things changed...don't panic, m'kay?

And yeah, I might also change the cover and the description of this book, too.

Okay, that's all I have for today.

Oh and take these screenshots or pictures in my gallery as an apology for my laziness and lack of time to write this story:

(Heads up! Most of them will be Leo's. 'Cause he's my fav 。・:*:・(✿◕3◕)❤)

(Oops, spoiler!!)

Most of the pictures I got from Pinerest, so shout out to the artists who made these wonderful fanarts of the 🐢❤💜💙🧡 family.

(*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡

Welp, now I'm actually out!

See y'all next chapter.

Buh-bye!

And Cowabunga!

(Edit: Okay okay, I might fix this chapter as well. I'm going to change most of the pictures into screenshots. Only screenshots 'cause I feft guilty for posting other artists' art without credit them. And again, sorry for this inconvenience ( ;∀;))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 69 10
Teo is a female turtle that grew up in the underworld of the Yokai with her mad scientist father, Barum Draxum. Her day gets turned around when the b...
79.7K 1.4K 101
This is my request book for Tmnt characters. Most of them will be for the lovely Hamato brothers, but you can request other characters from the tmnt...
16.8K 513 19
Why ARE there four mutant turtles standing in your living room? Training goes south real quick when Leo and Mikey decide to combine their powers. Ope...