The Love That Bounds

By 5454tiffany

Sanyukta Ahuja is her father's princess but heartbroken as her mother died when she was at the tender age of... More

02 |The Blood That Flows|
03 |The Pain That Stings|
04 |The Laughter That Sooths|
05 |The Wounds That Heal|
06 |The Gestures That Bring Smiles|
07 |The Wedding Bells That Ring|
08 |The Heart That Cries|
09 |The Words That Hurt|
10 |The Hatred That Speaks|
11 |The Heart That's Cold|
12 |The Little Things That Doesn't Go Unseen|
13 |The Care That Makes Her Wonder|
14 |The Soul That's Crushed|
15 |The Title That Brings Them Closer|
16 |The Behavior That Confuses|
17 |The Anger That Penetrates|
18 |The Bittersweet Relationship That They Share|
19 |The Things That Hurt Her|
20 |The Shoulder That She Can Cry On|
21 |The Little Things He Does|
22 |The Side That She Takes|
23 |The Fun That They Have|
24 |The Identity That's Unknown|
25 |The Memories That Makes Him Smile|
26 |The Things That Makes Him Angry|
27 |The Embrace That She Loves|
28 |The Battle That He Won|
29 |The Kiss That They Share|
30 |The Things That He Does For Her|
31 |The Unknown Feelings That He Feels|
32 | The Feelings That He Finally Releases|
33 |The Cuteness That She Loves|
34 | The Love That He Confesses|
35 | The Actions That Makes Her Smile|
36 | The Love That Bounds Them Together|
37 |The Actions That Makes Her Smile II|
38 |The Flames That Ignite|
39 |The Moments That They Share|
40 |The Relationships That Matter|
41 |The Happiness That He Longed For|
42 |The Happiness That He Longed For II|
43 |The Cuteness That Makes Them Smile|
44 |The Things That Woo Her|
45 |The Romance That They Love|
46 |The Battle That They Almost Lost|
|Epilogue: Their Bundle Of Joy|
Bonus Chapter |Their Second Plus|

01 |The Thorns That Prick|

40.2K 1.1K 462
By 5454tiffany

Losing someone that was very close to you is as painful as pricking your finger on a thorn. The pain is there, the blood is there and the tears are there.

The blood flows and the tears run, but the pain, it pounds. Hard. That was what she felt. The blood stopped flowing as the wound healed, but the pain and tears were still fresh and the wound on her heart as well.

Seeing her mother's lifeless dead body covered in blood and bruises always flashed before her eyes whenever she remembers that fateful day.

As a child she was terrified and didn't understand what was going on, but when she grew up. It hit her, hard.

Her father was always by her side, no matter what. He taught her everything that a girl should know. He became her mother as well as her father but the true love of a mother she always craved for.

"Sanyukta, you haven't eaten in hours. Please open the door," her father spoke, knocking softly on her door.

"I'm busy dad, I'll eat later," she told as she typed on her laptop.

"Please, at least open the door."

"Fine," she sighed, pushing away the laptop, getting up to unlock the door.

He walked inside and placed the plate of food on her side table, sitting on her bed.

Peeping over on her laptop, he noticed that she was searching for mother's day card ideas.

"I guess I kind of ruined the surprise huh?" he asked breaking the silence between them.

"You saw the search bar didn't you?"

"Yeah."

"Don't worry, this isn't for you. This is for mom. I never actually made one for her all these years since I always made one for you so I decided to make something really special for her." Sanyukta sat down beside her father, holding the picture of her mother, tight in her arms.

"I miss her too. I miss her smile, her laugh, her jokes, everything. She wasn't just my wife she was my best friend," he told, rubbing his finger across her photo.

"Dad, what was she like? I only knew her for 4 years," Sanyukta asked, wiping the tears that unknowingly rolled down her cheeks.

"Well she was like a firecracker. She was bold and sassy, and not to mention beautiful. She loved helping people like you and she was an amazing cook.

I fell in love with her because she was different from all the women whom I met. She was never after my money or the fact that I have a big name. All she wanted was someone whom she could spend her whole life with," he said making her smile.

"She sounds a lot like me," Sanyukta spoke, chuckling and he nodded holding her hands tightly.

"Yes, very much. That's why I don't want to let you go. If I let you go then that means letting the last memory of her go. You are everything to me, everything that I want to cherish for the rest of my life, everything that I can call my own."

"I promise you that I will make you live with my me and husband dad. I told you that already," Sanyukta teased as she knew her father was never going to let her marry.

"Don't even bring up marriage Sanyukta. You know I hate when you do," he said sternly.

"But I have to get married some day. Don't you want to see your grandchildren?" she teased once more, getting up off the bed, taking the plate of food with her.

"You can very well adopt a child Sanyukta. I just don't want to let you go," he said, ending the conversation there with a heavy heart.

"I love when I tease you about getting married. You get all angry and strict which is very funny." She chuckled at his behavior as she sat down on the couch eating.

"That's one thing your mom loved too,  to tease me," saying that he left her room smiling, shaking his head at his wife's memory.

She sighed sadly and placed the plate beside her, with a lone tear escaping her eye.

"How much longer must I put a smile on my face to hide the pain of losing you mom?" she spoke, as she looked on the photo frame on her wall.
~~
"Soham how is that deal going? I heard that you fought with Mr. Choudary over a silly topic today," his father spoke, lifting his head up from his food to look at him.

"The deal is fine and it wasn't a silly topic. Mr. Choudary's son, Samar just couldn't keep his hands to himself so I had to put him in his place for misbehaving with my PA," he told coldly.

"And why did you think it was a good idea to do that in front of everyone? You could have done it in private or you couldn't have done it at all. A simple talk would have worked," his mother ask, making him look on her in confusion.

"That bastard was misbehaving with my PA, I had every right to put him in his place in front of everyone, and a simple talk wouldn't have fixed his fucked up mind," he shouted.

"Don't speak to your mother that way young man, have some respect," his dad said sternly, throwing his napkin on the table.

"But Aisha can speak to both of you like that? It concerns me to see that she has almost little to no respect for either of you but you treat her like a princess. And anyway, I know that both of you wouldn't like if some guy was doing that with Aisha," Soham told angrily.

"Don't drag me into this you little toad!" his younger sister said loudly.

"Soham, don't ever try to compare yourself to Aisha! Don't you ever forget that we wanted her, not you! You were a mistake that wasn't supposed to happen in the first place." his mother yelled.

"I should have known." Getting up furiously, he threw his fork on the table and left the room in rage.

He stormed out of the house, shaking in anger and fury, with tears running down his cheeks like a river.

It still pained him to see that his parents never loved him. It still hurts him to hear them say that everyday, knowing that it brings him pain.

"Sir should I drop you to the office?" his driver asked but Soham just pushed him away.

"I will drive today," he replied wiping his tears.

Sitting in the car, he took out a bottle of alcohol from the back seat and popped the cover open.

"Sir that's dangerous. You can't drink and drive," his driver told, standing at the window.

He started the car, roaring the engines to life and started to gulp down the alcohol as he drove down the driveway.

"Sir! Sir!"

Speeding down the streets of Mumbai, Soham felt all of his pain pricking his heart as he drank.

All the times when his parents never cared about him flashed before his eyes.

All the times when he was blamed for everything flashed before his eyes.

All times when his sister was given everything she wanted but he had to earn to get what he needed flashed before his eyes.

All the times when his parents wouldn't notice him flashed before his eyes.

All those painful memories pricked his heart and numbed his brain to the point where he was broken, shattered into tiny little pieces that couldn't be put together. 

Alcohol was his best friend, it was the thing that could calm him and understand him. Though being dependent on a silent killer like itself, it was the only thing he wanted to do, end everything. It became his life behind his fake smile.

Moving to the speed of 125 mph, he had already ran 4 four stop lights and almost hit two people and he didn't even notice because he was lost in his own world.

As drunk as he was he could still feel the anger rush through him, in and out of very vein which laid in his body.

Realizing that he was now driving in the up lane after his blurred vision cleared up a bit, it was then he noticed a truck was hurdling towards him, Soham quickly turned the car but unfortunately it crashed into a tree, throwing him out of the car.

A crowd formed around him and some started to video, some started to take pictures and some were shouting to call an ambulance.

Seeing his boss laying lifelessly on the ground, a man stepped out from the crowd and helped Soham into his car and drove to a near by hospital.

Mumbai City Hospital

Never in his life as he seen his boss in such a state. He was reeking the scent of alcohol and he was bleeding rapidly with bruises and deep wounds all over him.

Sanyukta rushed with him along with three other doctors to the ICU but Soham never wanted that.

As they were rushing down the emergency hall, he slowly lifted up his shaking hand and placed it on hers, grabbing her attention.

"Don't save me."

Hi guys I hope you like this part. Remember to vote and comment.😉

5454tiffany

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 3.2K 34
Love...isn't this word so beautiful. It holds the power to make you feel out of the world where you and and your love exist, but what happen when thi...
2.6M 120K 84
The story is of two individuals Siddharth Khanna and Anusha Singh. Both were gems to their parents, both spoiled, both stubborn, friends adored them...
466K 30.1K 92
Arjun is out on a revenge to destroy the family who are reason for his pain. He is a man with no Hope. He loves destroying...all his years in busine...
40.9K 5.1K 31
Anika's life is comfortable, That's what the 'high society' people will say when they are questioned by anyone. Financially independent from birth, c...