In His Hands (BxB)

By AllAboutTheSmut

"Your value can only be measured by the hands of someone who appreciates your worth." One year old Remington... More

Prologue
Disappointment
Matters of the Heart
Gifts
Denial
Deal
Hunger
Slip and Fall
Forward
Gravity
Broken Bridges
Crazy
Nothing and Everything
God of Sun
Can't
Changes
Snap
Shocker
Unexpected
I Didn't See this Coming
Unchartered
Stupid Doesn't Look Good On You
Is He Serious
Yeah, That Happened
Rest for the Weary
Good Idea
Threat
Hurt
Bottom
Pregnancy Sex
Timing
Birth
Meka and Kai
Coach
Goddess Bless
Ups and Downs
Crisis
It Only Gets Harder
Pain
Second Chance
Love
Welp
Choose You
Break
Strange
Cranky Mate
Lucky Mate
Oh, What Fun
Let's Make a Deal, Again
He Only Knew Love
Love Conquers All
Fated
Epilogue

An Omega's Heart

4.3K 213 8
By AllAboutTheSmut

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Talon's POV***

The weekend got here quick. We shuffle around the territory getting prepared for the job of hosting another pack.

Spence seems okay. He's a little quiet. He's also still really tired. I don't remember being as tired as him. However, I have never been administered wolfsbane. I don't know the negative effects it has on his body.

Thinking of it just makes me want to decapitate Malik with my own hands. Unfortunately, that's already been done.

"What's making that yucky grimace settle on my Luna's face?" Spence smiles and I return it.

"Just thinking. No big deal." I set out some more chairs around the fire pit.

"I'm glad we're doing this. Thank you. Alpha too." Spence rubs his belly and shifts on his feet.

"Do you need to sit down?" I push him towards a chair.

"Yeah. My hips aren't adjusting properly to our pup. It's a bit uncomfortable." Spence pushes his feet out in front of him. He scoots around in the chair.

I pick him up and walk him to the porch. I set him down on the swing.

"Better?" I ask while adjusting his feet and sliding a pillow behind his back.

"Actually, yes. Thanks Luna." Spence leans back and I can visibly see him relax.

I take a seat in the rocking chair beside him and start a gentle rhythm.

"Hey, babe. I was looking for you." Remi walks up the porch. He stands in front of me looking like a whole meal.

"Just letting Spence get a break." I smile at the love of my entire world.

"Alpha Ramon said they are on the way. We are almost finished setting up. I just wanted to see if you needed any help." I shake my head. Remi takes the seat in the chair beside me.

"Good timing." Mom walks up with a very upset Hannah. I take the pup from her hands and position her in mine.

"Shhhhh. Princess. Daddy has you." I kiss her softly. She fits into my shoulder perfectly and calms down.

"Sometimes, Daddy is all it takes." Mom smiles at me. Remi walks off and comes back with Gracie. She is still much smaller, although she eats more.

"A few more weeks." Spence sighs and rubs his bump.

"Baby. Are you okay?" Lyle joins us. He moves Spence's feet and puts them in his lap as he sits down.

"Yeah. Just my hips. I swear for having such a tiny pup, he sure is causing distress. I wish I could grow bigger so he has more room." Spence let's off ample amounts of worry. It's clearly bothering him.

"I know baby. Don't worry. Just get through the last few weeks. Soon, you will see what you have fought so hard for. He is going to be so amazing. Promise." Lyle kisses Spence softly.

"I'm not discouraged. I'm just worried. I never thought that having a pup would be so stressful." Spence leans his head back and closes his eyes.

"Are we done, Alpha. I want to take my Mate inside. He needs to relax." Lyle gets a nod from Remi and stands up. He picks Spence up and carries him inside.

Both our pups are sleeping, thank goddess. We stand up and carry them inside as well. We place them in the pack n plays and head towards the kitchen.

"I am thinking." I stare at Remi.

"Always dangerous." Remi chuckles and wraps his arms around my waist.

"What were you thinking love? I'm sure it's brilliant." Remi pecks my lips. I automatically want way more.

"Spence could probably benefit from yoga. It may be an option." I mindlessly air out my thoughts.

"Maybe. We can discuss it. At the moment, border patrol just informed me that our guests have arrived." Remi grabs my hand and we walk back to the living room.

"Spence, Alpha Ramon has arrived. Would you like us to bring him to you?" Remi gives him the choice.

"If you don't mind, my back is hurting." Spence throws his hand over his forehead.

"Maybe he should get checked. He seems to be exceptionally uncomfortable." I whisper my worries to my mate.

"I will tell Jenny." We walk through the living room and open the door just as Alpha Ramon prepares to knock.

"Come in. I apologize. We were on our way to meet you." Remi steps to the side. He gestures for them to come in. It's only a few wolves. I look out the door and notice the rest of the Riversbend pack strolling the territory.

"Spencer." Alpha Ramon calls out. His feet make it to our Omega. Spence turns his head to the side. A small smile makes its way to his face.

"Hi Alpha. I'm sorry. I can't exactly sit up at the moment." Spence pats the seat beside him. Lyle waits to the side. His arms are crossed and he has a no bullshit attitude.

"Are you okay? Is there anything you need?" Alpha Ramon bends down and places a kiss on Spencer's head.

"I take care of him." Lyle grits the words out. The implication is evident, Lyle does what Alpha Ramon had failed at.

"I meant no harm. I just am willing to do whatever is necessary. I apologize on behalf of my son." Alpha Ramon looks at Spence while admitting his shortcomings.

"You are not responsible for things you didn't know." Spence curls his hand around his first Alpha's wrist.

"That's not an excuse. I wanted to see you. To apologize. To tell you, I had no idea. But, it's no excuse. My own flesh and blood was disposable. I wish you could have told me." Alpha Ramon's words are dripping in anxiety.

"I couldn't. I was scared. But, thank you for taking it seriously. Thank you for not questioning. I appreciate that. It would have been a hundred times harder to deal with had you been skeptical of the truth." Spence tries to console the heart break that Alpha Ramon feels.

"No. It was not a question. Spencer, you have never lied, that I am aware of. I can't say the same for my son. I want you to know that I have spoken with my pack since the ordeal. We are all in counseling. Each one of us learning signs, learning to communicate. Something good came from it all, I just wish it wasn't at your expense. I can't undo his actions. I am just so full of disappointment that he hurt you." Alpha Ramon holds Spencer's face and looks adoringly are the Omega.

"I'm okay. My pack holds me together when I fall apart. I'm glad that everyone is growing from it. Scars are going to shine but, love shines brighter. I'm going to be a Daddy. My son won't know what those scars feel like. That's more than enough for me. And, Alpha, I forgive you. For anything you are upset over, don't be. I love you. Without your love, I wouldn't have made it to this day to be in the hands of a man that loves me through the pain. So, thank you." Spencer sits up and hugs his Alpha.

"You're one of a kind Spencer McNally." Alpha Ramon hugs him back and rubs his hand through his hair.

"I'm ready to get up and get reacquainted with my old pack." Spence moves his feet to the floor and stands. He arches over, intaking a large breath. His body shutters. I don't miss it.

"How far along are you?" A woman looks quizzically at our Omega.

"Mrs. Francine. Hi. I'm almost due. A couple more weeks." Spence takes small steps and walks over to the older she wolf.

"So tiny. So beautiful." Her words are saturated in love.

"I had been administered Wolfsbane. The pup is still going to be fine. No worry." Spence walks to the porch as we follow.

The pack turns and watches as Spencer makes his way towards them. Each wolf creates a wide berth, allowing our group to make our way to the center of the training field.

"Spencie!" A young wolf jumps from the ground and lands on our tiny pack member. She kisses his whole face and he wraps his arms around her.

"My Rosalind. I missed you." Spence holds the five year old close and covers her in love.

"Mama told me you are having a pup. I asked her why boys were allowed to have babies. She told me to ask you when I got to see you. I was just happy I was seeing you. You left me." Rosalind puts on a pouty face that could get her anything the little cherub asked for.

"The Moon Goddess blessed me with the ability to have children, so that I could love the man of my dreams and still produce mates for other wolves. Did you know, Omegas like you and me, were born to love." Spence smiles sweetly while moving the girl to his lap as he sits down.

"I get to have pups?" The girl makes a large o with her mouth and beams proudly.

"One day. You will meet your mate. Then yes, you will have a family." Spence smiles.

"I don't have a mate." The little girl shakes her head and fat tears well up in her eyes.

"Who told you such nonsense?" Spence glares around the field. I want to know the same fucking thing.

"Well, no one. It's just I don't feel that zap thing but, I can feel something inside when I got here." Rosalind holds her chubby little hands to her heart.

I could just kiss her whole damn face.

"You won't unless you meet your mate face to face and touch them. You're not old enough to feel tingles." Spence rocks gently while pushing the girls hair from her eyes.

"I have. I know it." Rosalind bounces her head and a huge smile lights her face.

"Mmmkay, I will bite. Which boy is your mate, precious?" Spence winks at the little beauty. I can see he is holding back a laugh.

The girl cups her hands and whispers in Spencer's ear. I guess she has forgotten about our werewolf hearing.

"Um. Luna." Spence looks at me with deep seated worry. He's stuck.

"Why don't you two follow me and Alpha." I grab the precious babe in my arms and this time I cover her in adoration. Oh my fucking goddess, she's so damn adorable.

I make my way back into the house with several wolves following me anxiously. This ought to be great.

"Baby, this is absurd." Remi walks beside me and I can hear the chuckle on his lips.

"We will see." I shrug my shoulders and set Rosalind on the couch. I pick up Hannah and set her in the girl's lap.

"That's a cute baby. But, she's not the one." The little girl points to Gracie who sits in my momma's arms.

I usher mom forward and she swaps kids with the little princess.

"There you are. I'm going to love you. Hold you. You never cry again. I will always protect you." Rosalind gives Gracie a kiss on the forehead and Gracie wraps her tiny hand around the finger of the girl that has laid claim to her.

"Do you think that's possible? I mean their kids." Remi stares at the two with confusion blatant on his face.

"Anything is possible. You and Talon knew. Even if you didn't actually know. Your hearts were bound on the day he was born." My mom winks.

I am not opposed to it, at all. But, I'm a bit worried about offspring.

"Stop trying to figure it all out." Spence giggles and pushes my shoulder lightly.

"Well, looks like you two will be hosting another from my pack one day." Alpha Ramon guffaws and places his hand on Remi's shoulder.

"Apparently. I think I need to sit down. This is a lot." Remi sits and I try my hardest not to laugh. I burst into a laughing fit.

"Oh hush. You think it's going to be easy to just give away our daughter?" Remi glares at me.

"She isn't going to be of age for some time. Keep it calm, baby. It's better to know now. That way we can prepare." I don't see the big deal.

"I'm gonna pretend this is all a dream." Remi sighs. He's beautiful when he is flustered.

Watching Rosalind with our baby, I can see it. Shining in her bright blue eyes, it's there. Love, adoration, affection. The emotions are steady and blaring. It could be worse. But, it's not. It's simple, unadulterated love from a child. I think it's kind of magical. My Alpha daughter has already stolen an Omega's heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 15.7K 108
***This book will be unpublished in Wattpad on May 31, 2024. Starting June 1, 2024, it will be available for loan through the Kindle Unlimited librar...
202K 7K 15
[NOTICE BEFORE READING] This story is currently being remade. I will not be posting any more chapters in this story but I may post any notices that c...
6.9K 158 17
Amara Knight is a young pack member of the Silver Moon Pack and best friend to the alpha's baby sister Kaden Black. After her parents death, she had...