I.L.Y (bars and melody)

By bambino_x_x

I met Charlie on bars and melodies school tour when I was being beaten up by the school bullies! Bars and me... More

Chapter 2

Introduction

90 4 0
By bambino_x_x

Catherine: a huge bambino, bam have made a huge influence in her life and she loves them to bits!! Yet she is still bullied!! The only escape of her bullying is her best friend Miranda!!

Miranda: Catherine's best friend, she's also a bambino and stands up for anti bullying/Catherine but never really works ( depressing I know!

Charlie Lenehan: himself (every girls dream guy)

Leo devries: himself (also every girls dream!)

-----------------------------------------------------
Catherine's POV

It was another boring Monday morning and I was walking InThrough the school gates when I felt something freeeezing cold running down my back! I turned round to see holly (the school bully) - please don't be offended if it's your name! It's the first name I could think of😊- she was laughing her head off. This was my life now, everyday holly would either beat me up, tease me or do anything that is horrible and that I hate! She would always be mean to me an then go skipping off with her cheerleading friends. Every time I try to tell someone they always think I'm making it up! The teachers think she's all innocent, the boys all have a crush on her and the girls are scared if her!! So I escape by listening to music and sometimes writing lyrics down!! Recently their has been this Duo called bars and melody on Britain's got talent and they are a real inspiration!! They rapped about anti-bullying and I love them to pieces!! They're both so cute but as I'm 15 Charlie had to be my favourite!

-----------------------------------------------------

Charlie's POV

Today we are starting our school tour and I have to say I'm really looking forward to it!!
We're starting at this one school in my home town - bristol - where apparently there is a lot of bullying and me and Leo are really hoping to make a change there!!!! Apparently we are meant to be surprising the students there so we have to creep in during there assembly!! Hellllllllp!!!

-----------------------------------------------------
Catherine's POV!!

So apparently we have some suprise guests for our assembly that could really inspire us!! I was really excited (not) the last 'inspirational' speaker was an 8O year old man who was a little boy during the war! That was so interesting <- note the sarcasm!!

Me and Miranda came into assembly last to dodge getting beaten up!! We ended up at the back, which was a good thing because we could mess about as much as we wanted while the speaker was 'inspiring' us!

-----------------------------------------------------
Leo's POV!!

We were backstage at the school waiting to go on and speak/ sing/rap for the pupils!! I was really confident about it as I am used to BGT but Charlie is still trying to cope with his nerves!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 2.8K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
85.8K 3K 51
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
1.1M 36.3K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...