I Love You For Sentimental Re...

Bởi BrokenKnight014

The plot revolves around the soon to be Vice Chairman of a major corporation, Kim Jisoo. Jisoo is a perfectio... Xem Thêm

Author's Note
Characters File
"New School"
"Nicknames"
"Sleepover"
"Her Past"
"First Night"
"Finding Clubs"
"Best Friends"
"Jisoo's Plan"
Author's Note
"You Came"
"The House Tour"
"We will"
"Still Not The Right Time For You To Remember"
"What Happened?"

Author's Note

241 11 0
Bởi BrokenKnight014

To everyone who is reading and supporting my story I Love You For Sentimental Reasons I just wanna say thank you guys for reading my work... I know that it's boring but you guys kept on supporting me... But sadly I think I will not going to update it just for this week or so...

My classes started already and I am helping my dad and brother to their work... Plus my dog is sick now because of me, Cause I accidentally put some chocolate to the table and he ate some of it... I hope you guys understand... I will still continue my story but I will postpone it for now...

This Has Been jacktheripper014 Good Bye See You On The Next Update✌🏻
- C.N (Author Nim)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

404K 24.5K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
437K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
903K 20.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
541K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...