EDYTHE'S BOX, draco malfoy

By janesives

a last name doesn't define who you really are draco malfoy x fem!oc harry potter : post! order of the phoenix... More

character intro.
prologue
o. he's back
vol i. ─── sharp objects!

─── EDYTHE'S BOX !

274 11 3
By janesives

edythe's box !
' the opening of the box will cause unforeseen evils and misery but hidden at the bottom is hope '

BEST READ IN :
dark background, times
new roman, smallest font

ever since she was born EDYTHE RIDDLE had always went by an identity that wasn't her own. it was for her own protection against her birth father and the wizarding world. she never wanted to be known as 'he-who-must-not-be-name's daughter' or to be whispered about and being people's fear everywhere she went. so once ALBUS DUMBLEDORE saw a hysterical WILHELMINA GRAVES holding the newborn child of TOM RIDDLE, he saw it as a chance to make things right. it was an opportunity to undo the mistakes and wrongs he did with TOM. so he took her into hiding at hogwarts and raised her while keeping a close eye on her.

then the day that would change everything arrived two months from her twelfth birthday. the day EDYTHE RIDDLE met HARRY POTTER. in order to hide her true identity DUMBLEDORE decided to claim she was HARRY'S lost older sister to protect her. it was a gateway for her to have the opportunity to have a semi-normal time at hogwarts like any other student. that is when EDYTHE RIDDLE became EDYTHE POTTER.

EDYTHE always sensed a darkness inside her that she could never help. she had always feared that one day the darkness would consume her and take over, no matter how much she tried to fight it off. her one fear was becoming her father and she would rather die than be what he is. but there might be someone who can help her cope with her darkness and show her some light. even if this person is the cause of EDYTHE'S box opening to unveil secrets, unwanted troubles, and a darkness that can't be contained. but like any box there is always hope in hiding.

. . . cast !

alice englert
edythe potter
( riddle )

featuring . . . !

tom felton . . . . . . . . draco malfoy

clara read . . . . . . . . young! edythe riddle 

lily collins . . . . . . . . young! wilhelmina 'mina' graves

tom hughes . . . . . . . . young! tom riddle

hp cast . . . . . . . . themselves

( — dedication . . . ! )
this story is dedicated to the amazing and lovely argentsvogue for helping me write this and come up with the plot idea.

COPYRIGHT; all rights reserved.
©janesives/i do not own the movie, book, or anything to deal with HARRY POTTER. all i own are my characters and their plots. everything else goes to J.K. ROWLING.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 162 13
𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦 , 𝘪 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 fem! oc x multi ...
24.4K 1K 31
❝Can you hear my heart breaking inside my chest? Can you hear my screams? Because I don't think you can, and that scares me even more, because what i...
431K 16.5K 87
you have aroused my anger and turned your back on me ✶ Harry Potter / Order of the Phoenix - Deathly Hallows
593K 20.4K 87
[SEQUEL TO 'THE GOLDEN GIRL'] • • • "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦�...