𝖱𝗂𝗉𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝖀𝖿𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍 (bn...

By hollowgreentea

"The past, it informs our future." "Then I'll simply write my present." -- What started as a dying wish to s... More

Introduction (Please Read!!)
𝖲1 ( π—’π—ˆπ—Ž 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾 π—ˆπ—‡ )
𝖲1 ( π—ˆπ—‹π–»π—‚π— ) 𝖀𝖯 3
𝖲1 ( 𝗉𝖺𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗒 ) 𝖀𝖯 4
𝖲1 ( 𝗇𝖾𝗐 π—€π—‹π–Ύπ–Ύπ—π—‚π—‡π—€π—Œ ) 𝖀𝖯 5
𝖲1 ( π—‹π—‚π—π–Ίπ—…π—Œ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π–Ώπ—‹π—‚π–Ύπ—‡π–½π—Œ ) 𝖀𝖯 6
𝖲1 ( π—π—Žπ—…π—‡π–Ύπ—‹π–Ίπ–»π—‚π—…π—‚π—π—’ ) 𝖀𝖯 7/8
𝖲1 ( π—Œπ—π–Ύπ—‰π—‰π—‚π—‡π—€ π—‚π—‡π—π—ˆ π—π–Ίπ—π–Ύπ—‹π—Œ ) 𝖀𝖯 10
𝖲1 ( π—π–Ύπ—‹π—ˆπ–Ύπ—Œ' π–Όπ—ˆπ—Žπ—‡π—π–Ύπ—‹π–Ίπ—π—π–Ίπ–Όπ—„ ) 𝖀𝖯 11
𝖲1 ( π–Ίπ—‰π—ˆπ—…π—ˆπ—€π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ ) 𝖀𝖯 12
𝖲1 ( π—Žπ—‡π–Ύπ—‘π—‰π–Ύπ–Όπ—π–Ύπ–½ π—π—‚π—Œπ—‚π—π—ˆπ—‹π—Œ ) 𝖀𝖯 13
𝖲1 ( π—Œπ—‰π—ˆπ—‹π—π—Œ π–Ώπ–Ύπ—Œπ—π—‚π—π–Ίπ—… ) 𝖀𝖯 14
𝖲2 ( π–½π–Ύπ–Όπ—…π–Ίπ—‹π–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π—Šπ—Žπ–Ύπ—Œπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œ ) 𝖀𝖯 15
𝖲2 ( 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁 ) 𝖀𝖯 16/17
𝖲2 ( π–Ώπ—‹π–Ύπ–Ύπ–½π—ˆπ—† ) 𝖀𝖯 18
𝖲2 ( π—Œπ—‰π—…π—‚π—‡π—π–Ύπ—‹ ) 𝖀𝖯 19
𝖲2 ( π–Ίπ—…π—†π—ˆπ—Œπ— π—‚π—Œ π—Œπ—π—‚π—…π—… 𝖺 π—Œπ—π–Ύπ—‰ ) 𝖀𝖯 20
𝖲2 ( π—Œπ—π–Ίπ—‹π—Œ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 π—π—π—‚π—Œπ—‰π–Ύπ—‹π—Œ ) 𝖀𝖯 21

𝖲1 ( 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 π—π—‚π—ˆπ—…π–Ύπ—‡π–Όπ–Ύ ) 𝖀𝖯 9

1K 49 17
By hollowgreentea

It takes years to learn the difference between who to let go and who to be patient with. The same way it takes years to know what you deserve and what you don't. So hang in there, growth and experience come with time.

——

"Shit shit shit shit shit!"

My morning started off pretty interesting, I got up late. Again.

I ran down the street towards UA, making the wind blow in my face and my school uniform getting messed up in the process. When arriving up to the building, I slowed down my legs and stared at entrance in utter confusion.

"What the heck?" I muttered to myself with heavy breaths in between. The entrance to the school was swarmed with reporters, some with large cameras and microphones in hand.

Well that's amazing.

I carefully walked closer to the entrance, ducking past a few reporters. Just when I was about a few inches away from the entrance, a woman blocked my path and shoved a microphone in my face.

"Are you a student under All Might? If so, what is he like?" She nudged the mic closer to my face, to which I stepped back and tried to compose myself.

"Well, he's a great teacher-"

"What are some inspiring things he has said? What does he do when he's not teaching?" As the reporter kept asking different types of questions about All Might, I just stood there not knowing what to do. I tried to tell her I needed to go to class, but she just continued her questioning. Some other reporters joined her, making the crowd larger. At this point, I was completely done and politely scooted my way toward the entrance. But yet again, they blocked me.

My eyes glanced around at all the people around me, not knowing how or what to do, but to only imagine the thought of me smashing the cameras right in their faces, releasing the tension across my being at this moment. And just when I was about to lose it completely, someone grabbed my arm and yanked me out of the crowd.

"Man, those reporters have no chill!" Once we got further away from the crowd, I looked up.

"Thanks Kirishima," I said, a thankful smile on my face.

His face lit up in a smile. "Nah, don't mention it!"

After that incident, we continued our way to class to start the day.

——

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training you guys." Mr. Aizawa began in his monotone voice. "I saw the video feeds and went over each of you team's results." He faced his body toward Bakugou and called on him, "You're talented. So don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?"

"Yeah, whatever." He muttered clearly annoyed.

"And Midoriya." Mr. Aizawa called out with a stack of papers in his hands, scanning the results. "I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again. Work harder. And don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your Quirk. The line's already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training here. But your Quirk will be really useful if you can get a handle on it. So show a little urgency, huh?"

"Right!" I smiled at Midoriya's response and rested my elbow on the desk while also holding my chin. I'm glad that he still has that determination.

Mr. Aizawa looked across the class and began the instruction for today. "Let's get down to business. Our first tasks will decide your future."

I tensed up and my eyes went wide for a moment, is it another Quirk test?

"You all need to pick a class representative." I relaxed in my chair. Oh good, just normal school stuff!

Immediately after that, everyone started suggesting themselves to be class representative. Taking this role would mean extra work for them, but in the process you can show how good of a leader you are and get noticed by agencies.

Personally, that role is too much work for me. I mean don't get me wrong, I bet its super fun but that extra work doesn't sound attracting! I can barely get to school on time. I just sat back in my chair and watch the class talk over each other, which was pretty fun to watch not gonna lie.

"Silence everyone please!" Iida shouted over everyone, getting their attention in the process. I looked over at him with a curious expression.

"The class representative's duty is to lead others. That's not something just anyone can do. You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom. Therefore, the most logical way to fill this position is democratically. We will hold an election to chose our leader!" He aggressively raised his arm in the air.

"It's pretty obvious you want us to vote for you." The class muttered.

Honestly, I was pretty intrigued by his speech.

"Is this really the best idea?" Kaminari questioned.

"We've only known each other a few days, how do we know who we can trust?" Tsuyu said with a finger up to her mouth.

"Most people will. But that means whoever does receive multiple votes must truly be the most suitable person for the job." Iida directed his attention toward Mr. Aizawa, asking him if this was the best way.

"Do what you want, just decide before my nap's over." He said while zipping himself up into his sleeping bag and fell to ground.

So inspiring.

After everyone turned in their votes, they were then written on the board. And for a second I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me.

"Huh?!" I yelled out, my eyes already open wide.

How the hell did I get 2 votes?!

"Okay you idiots who voted for him?!" Bakugou stood up from his chair and shouted.

"What, did you honestly think anyone was gonna vote for you?" Sero retaliated. Him and Bakugou began their bickering, while the the rest of the class muttered about the results.

Iida shook in his chair with his fists gripped on top. "I'd fear this would happen, but I can't argue with the system I chose!"

"So you only got one vote, huh?" Yaoyorozu said followed by Sato.

"But you knew it was best to vote for yourself, right? What were you tryin' to prove here Iida?"

All I could do was massage my temples and try not freak out, who the fuck would even vote for me? I didn't even vote for myself!

Me and Midoriya went up in front of the class with Mr. Aizawa announcing our positions. Me being the deputy and Midoriya being class rep. In the midst of it I had to calm down Midoriya even after class, yet I still couldn't believe I was even given the position. My eyes traveled over the crowd of students, some saying encouraging comments about us, but I took noted of Iida's state. His fists clenched on the desk, and his expression showing disbelief.

——

"It's always so crowded in here!" Ochaco whined.

"That's because students in the support, management, and hero courses all share the same cafeteria." Iida explained.

From beside me I heard Midoriya sigh, I lowered the bowl of food in my hand and looked at him. "Worried about the class rep thing?" He stared at his food with a worried face.

"I.. I just don't think I'm qualified."

"Sure you are!" Ochaco encouraged, followed by me and Iida.

"You'll be great."

"Yeah, don't worry about it too much! Just go with the flow." I picked up my food and began to eat again.

Iida directed his attention to Midoriya, "Your courage and quick thinking under stress will help make you a worthy leader. Not to mention the strength you've demonstrated. Those are the reasons I voted for you, at least."

"You were one of the three?" Midoriya said in an almost shocked voice.

"Didn't you wanna be rep really badly, I mean you do look the part." I chuckled at Ochaco's reasoning.

"Wanting a job and being suited to it are quite different things. Observing the Iida family's hero agency has taught me that much."

"Agency?" The rest of us repeated in slight confusion. I looked at him with a curious gaze and set down my food.

"Wait a minute, what does your family do?" I asked.

"Uh— Oh, it's nothing." Ochaco leaned in closer to Iida.

"Y'know, I've been wondering something about you. Admit it Iida. You're filthy rich!" My eyes widened at Ochaco's conclusion and glanced over at Iida for any sign of denial.

"Uh— I was afraid people would treat me differently if they knew about my family." All of us stared at Iida with anticipation, him having his eyes still closed.

"You see, the Iidas have been pro heroes for generations. It runs in our blood." He began.

"What? That's awesome!" The rest of us said in awe with fist up to our chest. I wasn't expecting Iida to be so cool!

"Are the three of you familiar with the Turbo Hero, Ingenium?"

"I know all about him! He's a super-popular pro with 65 sidekicks working alongside him at his Tokyo agency!" Midoriya said before realization took over him. "Don't tell me..."

"He's my elder brother!" Iida announced proudly.

"Your family's famous!"

"Can't believe it!"

"What the heck?!" All of us exclaimed. Iida explained how he strives to be like his older brother, but doesn't think he's ready to be in a leadership role just yet. He commended Midoriya for his actions in the practical exam, telling him how he impressed the judges. He smiled after explaining all this, which made us all look at him, for this is the first we had seen him smile.

"Y'know what Iida," I said. "You should give yourself some more credit." This caught his attention and looked at me with a curious gaze. "How can you not see your a natural born leader? I mean, thats the whole reason why I voted for you."

He was slightly stunned from my words and pointed to his chest. "You... You voted for me?"

"Well duh!" I leaned back into my chair and crossed my arms. "You have great potential Iida, you shouldn't be too hard on yourself!" He stared at me for a few moments until a soft smile appeared on his face.

"Your words inspire me (L/n), thank you."

"Yeah no problem, now about this rice-" Out of no where, the alarm blares throughout the school.

"Warning. Level Three security breach. All students please evacuate the building in an orderly fashion." After that was announced, a wave of panic spread throughout everyone. The four of us tried to stay together in the roaring mob of students, but that was useless.

Everyone shoved, pushed, pull, anything to get to the exit. I was pushed multiple times in all directions. "Everyone was quick to react! As I'd expect from UA students." Iida said, still impressed by UA yet again even at a time like this.

"Sure. But they're also causing a huge panic!" Midoriya yelled out and was then pushed away into the crowd. "Crap! I can't stop!" We called after him, but he was already lost in the sea of students. I was then pushed away as well, and shoved into many different people. The close proximity of people around me made my heart race at a speed that was frightening.

And in that moment when I thought I was for sure going to pass out, someone grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled me into their chest. When I was ready to punch whoever had the audacity to grab me, I looked up and I could feel the muscles in my face relax.

"Kaminari!"

"Just stand close to me okay!"

Right next to him I saw Kirishima, who was also struggling against the crowd of people. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see a figure start to float above everyone else.

"Iida?"

He pulled up his pants above his calf's and began spinning through the air toward the exit.

"What is he doing?!" I stared at him and watched as he slammed into the wall right above the exit door.

"Listen up, everything is okay!!" Most of the students gasped and brought their attention to Iida. "It's just the media outside! There's absolutely nothing to worry about! Everything's fine! We're UA students. We need to remain calm and prove that we're the best of the best!"

Me and the people around me sighed in relief. I gazed at him with a smile, proud of how he handled the situation like the leader he is.

——

"We have to start class rep. Let's begin." I look over at Midoriya who was slightly shaking from being in front of the whole class.

"Um- Okay, so we need to figure out who the other class officers will be. But first, there's something that I wanna say. I've thought a lot about this, and I think Tenya Iida should be our class rep!" He continued how Iida was able to capture everyone's attention and get us in line, after he was finished with his speech I eventually handed over my position to Yaoyorozu.

I'm pretty sure she would be a better deputy then I would, and it was settled. Iida would be our class rep and Yoayorozu would be our deputy.

——

"Today's training will be a little different." Mr. Aizawa started. "You'll have three instructors. Me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you."

All of us lightly gasped at the number of heroes looking over us, my guessing is because of the recent break in.

"Sir! What kinda training is this?" Sero raised his hand and yelled.

"Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that."

"Disasters huh? Sounds like we're in for a big workout." Kaminari commented.

"Totally!"

I smiled at how everyone is excited for this exercise, maybe I'll be able to show how useful my Quirk is too.

"Guys I'm not finished yet." All of us quickly turned to him. "What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes..." Mr. Aizawa pressed a button on the remote he had in hand, and brought out our hero costumes. "... but keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet, and they might limit your abilities." He turned his head back to us. "This special training's at an off-campus facility, so we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all. Start getting ready."

After he explained the schedule for today, all of us went to put on our hero outfits and waited to get on the bus. During this, Iida tried to organize everyone before getting on the bus. This was a complete failure because eventually everyone just sat where they wanted to. Poor Iida.

I sat in between Aoyama and Kaminari, watching as Iida complained how his 'bus strategy' didn't work out.

"Iida, you really need to chill." Mina said, although she was right.

"If we're pointing out the obvious, then there's something I wanna say... about you, actually." My eyes traveled over to Tsuyu and I was curious to what she had to say, since day one she was like that now that I think about it.

Midoriya stiffened just slightly to the point his eyes went wide. "About me? What is it, Asui?"

"I told you to call me 'Tsu.'" She corrected, again.

"Oh. Yeah, right."

"That power of yours. Isn't it a lot like All Might's?" My eyes immediately went wide, and turned to Midoriya, he yelped in surprise and his whole posture stiffened like a tree. I even questioned it sometimes too, Midoriya and All Might always had this sort of connection. I always thought it was just because All Might saw potential in Midoriya and decided to train him. But I never thought to ask, I felt like it wasn't place.

"What? Really? You think so, huh?" He turned away and studied the chair next to him. "I never really thought about that. I guess it's kinda similar-"

"Wait, hold on Tsu." Midoriya kept on mumbling to himself as Tsu and Kirishima sparked up a new conversation. I turned them and leaned back in my chair, listening in on their conversation. "You're forgetting All Might doesn't hurt himself. That's makes a huge difference. Still, I bet it's cool to have a simple augmenting-type a' Quirk. You can do lots of flashy stuff with it." He raised his arm just above his head and actives his Quirk. "My Hardening's super strong and can destroy bad guys in a fight, but it doesn't look all that impressive."

"What are you talking about? Your Quirk is so freaking cool, I'm sure any pro can see potential in you," I said, my voice coming off as more strong then I expected.

"(L/n)'s right, you're definitely pro material with a Quirk like that." Midoriya agreed with me.

"You guys think so? Seems like it's be easier to be a popular hero if I had somethin' flashier."

"My Navel Laser's got the perfect combination of panache and strength." Aoyama said next to me with that sparkling glimmer in his eye, I really need to know what he uses for his hair.

Ashido gently placed a hand on his shoulder. "But it's way lame if it gives you a stomachache, sweetie." I sucked in my lips to hold back a chuckle.

"Well, if any of our classmates have pro Quirks, it's Todoroki, Bakugou, and (L/n)." I looked at Kirishima, a little smile rose on my face and thanked him. But I was still doubtful about myself, my Quirk takes a lot of stamina from my body, leading me to have insomnia and many other symptoms regarding my health. I sometimes have these small thoughts in the back of my mind whispering, "How can you be a pro when you can barely get out of bed." That's why sometimes I choose to not to even go to sleep or I'll feel like I'm going to be late.

"Sure, but Bakugou's always angry, so he'll never be that popular." Me and Midoriya's faces were clearly surprised by Tsu's straightforward statement. Seeing someone say that about Bakugou when he was only ten feet away, was very interesting in a way, but nonetheless asking for a death wish.

"Uh- What'd you say? I'll kick your ass!" He stood up and gripped the railing, showing Tsu exactly her point.

"Ya see?"

"Y'know, we basically just met you. So it's kinda telling that we all know your personality is flaming crap mixed garbage." With my mouth wide open I turned to Kaminari and put a fist over my mouth, barely holding in any of my laughs as they were heard by everyone.

Man, I love my class.

"You're gonna regret the day you applied to this school, you loser! And who do you think your laughing at (L/n)!!" I just kept on laughing while Bakugou kept on yelling how he was going to burn me alive, or something like that, honestly I wasn't even listening to him. I might've even busted a lung trying to keep in my laughs.

Did I know I was gonna die? Yes. Did I care? Absolutely not.

"Hey, hey, we're here. Stop messing around."

"Yes, sir."

"Whatever."

——

"Hello, everyone, I've been waiting for you!" The whole class gasped at the hero in front of us, Thirteen.

"It's the Space Hero, Thirteen! The chivalrous pro who's rescued a ton of people from disasters across the world!" Midoriya explained, while I was having literal stars in my eyes.

"Someone pinch me." I said in complete awe, not gonna lie, they are on my top ten hero list.

"I can't wait to show you what's inside!" Thirteen exclaimed.

"This is gonna be awesome!"

All of us soon walked into the building and stared at all the different parts of the area inside. "Holy crap! It looks like some kind of amusement park!" Kirishima said.

"A shipwreck. A landslide. A fire. A windstorm Mx Et cetera-" Thirteen opened their arms gesturing to the rest of the building. "I created this training facility to prepare you to deal with different types of disasters. I call it the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. But you can call it, USJ!"

Just like Universal Studios Japan.

Mr. Aizawa walked up to Thirteen with his hands on his pockets, they began discussing something under their breaths, making sure we weren't able to hear for some reason. After they were done, Mr. Aizawa turned away. "The clocks ticking. We should get started."

"Excellent! Before we begin, let me just say one thing. Well, maybe two things. Possibly three, four, or five."

"We get it!"

Thirteen raised their hand and began, "Listen carefully. I'm sure you're aware that I have a powerful Quirk. It's called Black Hole. I can use it to suck up anything and turn it into dust."

"Yeah, you've used Black Hole to save people from all kinds of disasters before, haven't you?" Midoriya excitingly pointed out.

Thirteen slowly pulled their arms to their sides. "That's true, but my Quirk could also very easily be used to kill." I was shocked at first by Thirteen's words, but as they explained further, they made a point. Our Quirks could be dangerous, all Quirks are certified and stringently regulated, so we often overlook how unsafe they can actually be.

"Please don't forget that if you lose focus or make the wrong move, your powers can be deadly. Even if you're trying to do something virtuous like recuse someone. Thanks to Aizawa's fitness tests, you have a solid idea of your Quirk's potential. And because of All Might's combat training, you likely experienced how dangerous your powers can be when used against other people. Carry those lessons over to this class. Today, you're going to learn how to use your Quirks to save people's lives. You won't be using your powers to attack enemies or each other, only help. After all, that's what being a hero is all about. Ensuring the safety of others."

Hearing Thirteen's words brought a wave of confidence over me and showing a different perspective.

"That's all I have to say. Thank you so much for listening."

The class cheered and gave out compliments to them about their speech.

"Right. Now that that's over..." Unexpectedly, the lights around the building dimmed down, hearing the sound of sparks. There was a strange feeling rising in my chest that followed— like something heavy was trying to work its way up to my center. I could feel a certain part of the area overcome me with an unsure feeling.

The fountain in the center of the building stoped and was replaced with a purple and black portal. Slowly a hand teared through it and showed a head.

"Stay together and don't move! Thirteen. Protect the students!" Mr. Aizawa yelled out. All I could do was stare of the portal as dozens of different people walked through.

In the corner of my eyes I could see Kirishima lean forward a little bit which cause Mr. Aizawa to shout at us. "Stay back!" He placed his goggles over his eyes. "This is real. Those are villains."

The first thing I could hear, was my heart beating in my ears like a drum.

What are we going to do.

——

((Hello readers! I'm so sorry this update was taking a while. School has just started for me and, well, you already know how that works. I'm still going to try and do weekly updates though so don't worry!! I made this chapter extra long because it was a little late, but I'm very excited to write the next one! Anyways, see you next chapter!! And make sure to drink some water!!!))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.1K 109
You are new to UA as you came from the states over the summer with your mom due to an incident at your last school. You start your days on becoming a...
1M 39.3K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
198K 7.9K 24
【 OLD VERSION 】 You can find the rewritten version through my profile :) ❝ ＀id you ο½Šο½•ο½“ο½” grow a ο½†ο½•ο½ƒο½‹ο½‰ο½Žο½‡ cactus on my ass? ❞ βžͺ ⁱⁿ ʷʰⁱᢜʰ ᡃ ᡍᡃᡐᡉʳ ᡍⁱʳˑ ᡐᡉ...
1.6K 103 9
[ Status: Ongoing!] Sometimes being alive isn't enough. Sometimes the world around you is unfair, cruel and degrading to all it deems unworthy. Espec...