"A Hellish Scenario" [Alastor...

By m00n_studi0s

π——π—²π˜€π—°π—Ώπ—Άπ—½π˜π—Άπ—Όπ—» ╔══════════════════════════╗ To keep this very simple, this will be dedicat... More

"Leave It At The Doorstep and I'll Get Back To Ya Soon."
"Kitchen Date?" [Alastor x Reader!Hotel Guest]
"Welcome Home" [Alastor x Reader!Fallen Human] Part 1
[LEMON! πŸ‹] "And Now I'm Covered" [Alastor x Reader!Fallen Human] Part 2
"Dance With Somebody" [Alastor X Reader!Demon]
"You Are A Miracle" [Human!Alastor x Reader!Wife] Part 1
[LEMON! πŸ‹] "Afternoon Delight" [Human!Alastor x Reader!Wife] Part 2
M i n i s [LEMON! πŸ‹] "Muffled Symphonies" [Human!Alastor x Reader!Unisex Short]
M i n i s [LEMON! πŸ‹] "The Ritual" [Human!Alastor x Reader!Unisex Short]

"Blending In" [Alastor x Reader!Florist]

1.2K 28 7
By m00n_studi0s

August 4, 2099
Hell

It was another warm and hot humid day in hell. Despite the blood red sky and dark black puffy clouds looming threateningly above you along side the pastel reddish siblings, also known as the the moon and sun; Hell did have its own weather pattern and climate, as odd as it sounds. This so called weather allowed for [Y/N] business to flourish quite literally as a matter of fact. You see, [Y/N] was a florist of Hell, one of the very few florist that Hell had to offer.

Flowers have never been a priority for Hell or for any of its inhabitants. I mean. why would a vicious ax wielding bull care for some soft, gentle, yellow tulips or a short horned rabid cat need scented white roses. They don't! So why even start the business, you ask? Well, you see, not all demons in Hell were cold, murderous serial killers or manipulative sociopaths that wanted to use you for their own sick gain.

Some were kind, gentle and just as much invested into making Hell a less volatile place; while others were charming, charismatic and were red suits with hoof printed shoes to match the tiny antlers placed on their heads. This brings us to one of [Y/N]'s favorite customers, the one and only infamous Radio Demon of Hell, but you can call him Alastor if that's easier to remember and more 'nameish' because who would name their kid the "Radio Demon"; like come on! Anyway, moving on...

Not only did Alastor buy flowers from shop daily, but he made it a point to try and remain civil and kind towards [Y/N], even going as far as to make a few small compliments to them. For someone who is so powerful and warned of from other demons as if he was some scary tell tale sign of dread and death used to make your kids behave or something. He came off as rather dreamy and endearing towards you and what felt like you only...
Aannndd... speaking of the Satan deer himself, here he is!

"Why hello there, my dear; I see that the flower shop is booming and always with its vibrant colorful florets!" Alastor stated in his usual loud booming voice that sounded as if he swallowed a transistor radio. I looked at him and gave him a warm smile as small hints of red formed on pale, deathly features.

"Would you like the usual Sir Alastor?" I asked in most proper but soft tone in order to match his well put together vocabulary. Alastor was considered a usual to your store. Coming every week for a fresh new bash of red Nerium Oleanders for the hotel he was assisting at.

"Ahh.. Not today, my dear. I would like for a bash of red and black roses if you have them in stock?" He asked in his same classy mannerism. "Oh! And one more thing. Put a red bow laced with gold and a small card to write on somewhere on it for me please...Thank you darling." He added with a subtle change in his voice.
You stopped for a second to take in the rest of his order and felt even more confused. A bow and card? Was he trying to impress someone? This only led to more questions than answers as you headed off to find the freshest bundle of red and black rose flowers that your store had to offer. Due to him being a consistent customer and special guest in your shop; you wanted to make sure he had the finest of any flower his lips demanded for.

Still, the idea of another demon taking your spotlight and his eyes upon you, only filled you with this envious feeling of melancholy and annoyance. As you finished wrapping the flowers in a red decorative ceramic paper and gently tied them up with a black ribbon around it; you admired your handy work and made your way back the counter where Alastor stood patiently waiting as usual.

"Ahh... welcome back my dear. Let me see those luxurious roses you effortlessly crafted for me." Alastor boomed out loudly in his usual dark, but classy chipper tone. I approached him and handed him his flowers carefully so they would not fall. I watched as he grabbed them with his glowing static like claws and looked at them intently as if he was inspecting them to make sure they were made just right and were the freshest batch grown from the most organic seeds.

"Is there... something wrong with them?" I asked him slowly and carefully. "I could always get you a new batch or grow some fresh seeds so you can most definitely have finest black and red roses I have to offer?" I continued on, still waiting for his response to my first question.

"Oh no no no! These will do just fine my dear. They will be much of a please to whom they are going too." He stated with a reassurance and calmness to his tone. Alastor proceeded to pull out the small brown personalized leather wallet he had in his coat pocket so he could pull out his cash. Granted this was hell and he could of easily decided to not pay me and just go on his way. It's not like I would have been able to stop him, he was pretty much one of the most powerful over lords of hell, but he was kind like that and always insisted on paying me.

"Here you are my dear. $66.00 exact, nothing more and nothing less and on top of that. Here is a small tip just for consistently giving me good customer service!" He states while glaring down at me in a menacing way that almost made him look really sexy.

He turned to walk away and I took the now $96.00 and brought it back to the shop to put in my deposit for the store. Since there were no more customers and the day was coming to an end l decided it was time to close up shop. As I made my usual rounds and locked all the doors, made sure security was on and all the flowers and pottery supplies were put back where they belonged I couldn't help but continue asking myself, Why did he need all those flowers and who were they for? Questions similar this continued swirling in my head and the more I thought about it, the more question I had.
More and more intrusive questions continue to blossom as you made your way around the boutique doing whatever it is you needed to do. After having finished your usual end of the day errands; you walked to the front of the store and decided to lock up shop for the night. When opening the door you were met with that good ol' familiar jingling bell sound that all gas station markets usually have.

A cold gusts of wind swept across you face and body reminding you of how late it was getting and that you needed to head home soon before Hell was blanketed in darkness and unsafe for a passive creature such as yourself. As you finished locking the door and checking it twice you could see hints of black starting to blend with the now red and orange sky above you.

You made my way home with the thought of Alastor and everything that had taken place that day. Now why would he all of a sudden fancy a date. He is the literal overlord of hell for Christ sake! Thoughts such as these swam about your head jumping and diving through the playground of your mind. By the time you arrived home you were exhausted from the long day and the neverending thoughts of you fellow radio demon that you had a small amount of feels for. After you had taken your hot shower, and cleansed your body of the dirt and sweat that was on it from the outside world; you made your way to your dimly lit room and laid your head upon your silky velveteen pillow and drifted off into a land of sweet release and sleep.

~~the very next day at the shop~~

"Will that be all sir." you stated to the small chunky looking demon sitting with a stubby nose and face like a cabbage and dirty tangled dry straw for hair. he looked up at you contemplating your question for a sec before answering,

"Yes. That will be all my dear." he stated back to you while flashing his pointy little crooked vanilla teeth your way. You finished off her purchase with a small white ribbon bow around the purple ceramic paper before handing the yellow tulips to strange purple demon and having him pay the $15.69 he owed you.

After she had left there were a few more customers a little while later before Alastor had decided to show up to your shop once again. You took one look at him and scoffed slightly feeling hurt by his presence and the fact that he had you wrapped his pointy little finger without him knowing. Little did you know, the Radio Demon was more intuned to your emotions and thoughts alot more easily then you could imagine.

"Well hello there my dear." Alastor stated in his chipper voice. I looked over at him less excited than I would be. As I finished sweeping up the remaining dead flower heads on the ground along with greenish brown wilted leaves scattered across the floor. I then put my broom away and made my way to the front where he stood waiting for me. It didn't take long for him to notice the change in my demeanor from our previous exchanges.
"Hello Al, what can I interest you in today?" I stated in my usual eccedentesiast tone.

"Hmm..." Alastors eyes forward, and he looked me up and down as if he was scanning me for something. After having repeated this process a couple more times, he gave me a strange look.
"What... is it?" I asked with a hint of curiosity while also giving him a confused expression.

"What weight are you carrying that causes your soul and heart to ache? It is quite obvious that something has recently upset you, causing a decline to your more rather chipper attitude." Al had stated with sly elegance and charm to his voice. I stared back at him for a bit so I could ponder up a response to his question
"I do not know what you are talking about Al; I am always like this and this is how I've always talked to my customers including you." I stated back, hoping he would then get off my case as soon as possible.

"I see, so this how you are going to be about this." He stated towards me causing me to look up at him with frustration and immense anxiety.

"I-uhh.. That is no-." I stated before getting cut off by Al grabbing my face and forcing me to look at up him. We stared intently at each other for what felt like hours. His ruby red eyes looking deep into my [E/C] glass-like eyes before he placed his lips gently but firmly on my soft, pale, pinkish lips.

The kiss lasted for only a few secs before he lifted his head and looked back at my face to see my reaction. I was extremely taken aback by what he had done which causined me to only look at him in shock and disbelief.

"What's wrong my dear; are you surprised? If you tell me what's wrong, maybe I'll do it again ~" He stated in a deep seductive way while holding my small face near his. My [E/C] eyes slightly dilated while my eyebrows arched back. I looked deeply into his empty eyes and then looked down realizing once again why my expression was equally as gloomy as the cloudy sky above us.
I looked at him and thought through how I was gonna word what I wanted to ask but no good way came to mind. This lasted on for about what felt like forever until I decided to just wing it. I focused back on his eyes before speaking once again,

"I- ... Who were those flowers for?" I asked as I stared back at him.

"Oh, is that what this is all about my love~?" He cooed back at me in this dominant, condescending tone of voice. This response only made me frustrated and shove his hand away like it was the hand of somebody I didn't know. I was in no mood for his silly games and I just wanted a straight and simple answer from him.

I heard Alastor snicker slightly and could feel his shocked expression on my back. I was boiling over with rage, melancholy and even jealousy from whom ever he gave those flowers too and why he was playing these silly games with me when I was in such a vulnerable state.

Why must you be so difficult right now Al. After everything I have done for you, you could at least give me a straight forward answer to my already extremely obvious question. Is it like I am this toy to you, someone you could just tease and then let wollow in their own self-doubt and hopeless romantic loneliness, desperate for the sweet sensation of love and lust that almost all living things require; even those who may be dead.

"Hahah! I never knew such vile conflicting thoughts could be formed by a creature such as yourself. And over what? Me, grabbing a few flowers for a fellow friend who has fallen ill recently." he scoffed directly at me with a rather dramatic and condescending tone to it. Before I could even respond he continues on, "Look, my dear. I would never dare tease or lead on a woman of your kind." He stated calmly while walking towards me formally. He places his cold hand under my chin saying, "It is you, who I choose to shop at and buy flowers from. I could always go to another florist in Hell and we all know that there are way more high hand florist roaming about." He finally says before flashing his toothy smile at me and giving me a dark look whilst turning away and bringing his hands to a firm clasp.

I looked at him as he had his back facing towards me, and I felt as if tears were beginning to well up in my eyes, creating intrusive thoughts to just pour over without consent. Why, why can't you just be forward with me...either go if you don't like me or stay! These thoughts seemed to swirl in my head like a bad stew laced with poison, which only caused me to burst out into tears while falling to my knees.

Al's face changed, and his eyes widened slightly. He turned around with his hands behind his back and looked at my weeping and shaking self as I sat on floor pouring out a waterfall of tears.

Alastor walked over slowly to my curled up body and pondered slightly what he would say. It was in this moment that for once in his life he could not find the right words to say, he stood there staring down at you while his face slowly turned into a frown. A heavy sigh escaped his mouth and before he turned to leave he stated one last thing.

"I choose to stay... I always have. I like this place not for its flowers but just so I could see you. You have the smile of someone with hope and life; which is something that has been lost for awhile around here. Your smile could rival that of my ill friend and it is in that that I choose to stay..." he stated finally before getting up and making his way out of my shop and back to the hotel.

As I calmed down, and my tears began to dry; I stood up and breathed in the damp air gently. Little to no minute later, it began to rain, something that only happened twice a year, I then looked up at the sky once more and started to cry all over again. But it wasn't tears of pain or heartbreak. It was the tears of what he said. Hope... and it was in this moment that I was smiling once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 559 10
Alastor could have said with complete honesty that he had zero interest in sex. Up until recently. Except, he still hated the idea of being close to...
72K 2.3K 31
Y/n is a jaded, socially awkward girl with walls up and a past that haunts her. The only one she trusts is the one who took her in, Rosie. What happ...
62K 2K 29
⚠️warning; this story will contain language, gore, and some sensitive topics. ⚠️ Words- 69,681 A family of murders, what could go wrong? Growing up...
30.5K 435 20
Heres an alastor oneshot! My friend from the us inspired me to write one:) shout out to jordan if your reading my book right now! REQUESTS ARE ALWAYS...