Pureblood Lovers Draco X Y/N

By ReadingQueen_14

DRACO X READER FANFICTION Finished The Valentine's is one of the most famous pureblood families in the wizar... More

Introduction
1 - Seeing old friends
2 - The golden trio
3 - The sorting hat
4 - Christmas
5 - The train ride to Hogwarts
6 - Draco is hurt
7 - Sirius Black
A/N!!
8 - Page 394
9 - Hogsmeade visit
10 - Extra lessons
11 - What a show
12 - Expecto patronum
13 - Quidditch world cup
14 - Fourth year
15 - Three unforgivable curses
16 - The champions
17 - Dragons
18 - The first task
19- Lies
20 - Yule ball
22 - He's back
23-The Order
24- New year
25-New professor
26- Thestrals
27- Cat fight
28- Dumbledores army
29- R.O.R
30- I miss you
31- Occlumency
32-Mistakes
33- O.W.L.S
34-Prophecy
35- war has begun
36-Two sided
37-Tom Marvolo Riddle
38- Quidditch trails
39-Cursed
40-Party crasher
41-Poison taste
42- Blood spilt
43-Dark times
44-Letters
45-Run
46-Ministry
47- quality time
48-Godric Hollow
49- See you again
50-Dumbledore
51-Surprise
52-Helena Ravenclaw
53-Horcruxes
54-Draco
55-Lord Voldemort

21 - Black lake

2.8K 68 45
By ReadingQueen_14

You and Draco didn't talk for weeks. It was awkward as you rarely saw Theo and Blaise too as they were always with him. You didn't care much though as you always sat with Hermione, Ron and Harry or the Greengrass sisters. He was still your best friend at the end of the day he just wouldn't talk to you so you could say your side of the incident. But tomorrow is a big day for the four champions. it's the second task.

"You can't ignore her forever Draco." Blaise stated.

"She kissed him Blaise why don't you understand that." Draco muttered.

"That's the problem Draco she didn't why won't you listen to her." Theo spoked.

"I'll have to find her and apologise then." Draco realised.

"Do it tomorrow mate it's getting late." Theo added.

-Y/N POV-

"Harry tell me again." You demanded anxiously.

"Come seek us where our voices sound." Harry spoke tiredly.

"The black lake that's obvious ." Hermione said while waking Ron up.

"An hour-long you have to look." Harry repeated.

"Again obvious it's the time you have Harry." You pointed out.

"Potentially problematic." Hermione added.

"Potentially problematic? When have you ever had to breathe underwater for an hour Hermione." Harry screamed.

"Hey hey hey calm down Harry we are helping you." You butted in.

'Professor McGonagall would like to see you in her office.' Professor Moody came from nowhere you were suspicious of it as you Harry, Hermione and Ron got up.

"Not you Potter... Just Weasley, Granger and Valentine."He said.

"But sir the second task is only hours away." Hermione panicked.

"Exactly I'm sure Potter is well prepared by now that it will do with good night sleep. Go." Mad-eye ordered as you all leave Harry alone stressed about the task. You all walked to Professor McGonagall's office wondering what she wanted.

"What do you think she wants?" Ron asked curiously.

"I bet it's something to do with the next task." You replied with your theory.

"I agree Y/N I think it's something to do with the task and Harry." Hermione commented as you all got to the office.

"Come in come in students." Professor McGonagall chirped as you see a blonde young girl in the office too with Professor Dumbledore and other Professors.

"Are we in trouble Professor?" Ron muttered.

"Oh no no Weasley we just need you for the next task." The Professor replied.

"What is the next task?" You asked curiously.

"Safe to say we cannot tell you, Miss Valentine." Dumbledore answered.

"I'm sorry I have to do this to you four but don't worry you'll be safe." Professor McGonagall said.

Then everything blacked out for you.

===============================

It was finally the next day of the task. Draco was at the Slytherin table waiting for you. He was slightly worried about your whereabout. But he knew you couldn't be far. Right?

"Have you seen Y/N today?" Draco asked.

"No, I haven't." Blaise replied.

"Now I come to think of it where is she I haven't seen her since yesterday morning." Theo thought out loud.

"Pansy is Y/N in your dorm room?" Draco asked slightly anxious.

"She didn't come into her room last night I wouldn't be surprised if she hooked up with Diggory boy.' Pansy shrieked making Draco angry.

"Not now Draco maybe she's at the stands for the second task" Blaise muttered dragging him away from the Slytherin table in the great hall. Draco, Theo and Blaise then walked over to the stands for the second task while also looking for you. But someone caught Draco's attention.

"Oi Potter! Have you seen Y/N." Draco roared.

" I haven't seen her since last night." He replied.

"Where was she?" Draco asked as his blood boiled.

"Her, Hermione and Ron disappeared to see McGonagall I haven't done anything okay?" Harry replied walking off. The second task was about to begin as everyone crowded around and waited for Dumbledore to speak.

"Welcome to the second task!" Dumbledore bellowed as people cheered.

"Last night something was taken from each of our fellow champions... A treasured source." He explained.

"These four treasures... One for each champion now lies on the bottom of the black lake... In order to win each champion need to find their treasure and return to the surface..." Dumbledore ranted as Draco was still wondering where you were.

"Stop worrying Draco she'll be here somewhere," Blaise whispered as the bell rung loudly announcing the task has begun.

All four champions dived into the Black Lake for the task. It was only 25 minutes in till Fleur Delacour came swimming back. She was disqualified from the task meaning she got no points and came last. 40 minutes into the task another person came out of the lake it was Cedric he has another person with him. It caught Draco's attention then he realised it was you.

You gained consciousness as soon as you hit the air. You were frightened you didn't know where you were till someone grabbed you.

"Y/N hold on to me till we get to surface," Cedric told you as he swam to the towers. You were soaking wet freezing as the cold water soaked into your clothes.

"Y/N! Y/N! bloody hell you're safe don't worry." Draco whispered as he pulled you into a tight hug as he kissed the top of your head.

"I'm sorry about before-" He cut you off.

"It's fine Y/N just I'm happy you're okay I was worried to death." He muttered.

"Why ha do huh you huh run ha so huh fast huh." Theo and Blaise came running behind him out of breath.

"Can we go please I'm freezing." You said.

"Here Y/N take my jacket." Draco stated.

People were cheering and chanting so loudly you couldn't even hear Blaise or what he was saying.

"Attentionnnnn!" Dumbledore bellowed into his wand.

" The winner is Mr Diggory..." He announced as you went up to hug Cedric as Dumbledore babbled on.

"Well done Ced you deserve it." You smiled.

"Y/N you're freezing come here." He said pulling you into a tighter hug as Draco glared.

"Second Place!" He roared.

"Harry Oh bloody hell I need to see Harry." You realised as you ran over to him and hugged him nearly knocking him over.

"Woah Y/N watch it there." Harry said as he caught you.

"You did it, Harry! You got second place!" You yelled happily.

You then all headed over to the boats to leave the Black lake and the towers. You quickly rushed to the common room for a warm shower as you were freezing. Once you were done you headed down back to your common room to see Draco, Theo and Blaise.

"So want to tell me why Diggory kissed you?" Draco asked.

"Well, he must have got the wrong understanding of our relationship." You replied as you sat next to him and Blaise.

"Oh Y/N will you marry me?" Theo mocked.

"Oh yes, I will Diggory muah." Blaise mocked too making you and the boys laugh.

"Oh shush guys I'm just friends with him." You yawned.

"And you're tired let's get you to bed shall we Valentine." Blaise said nodding towards Draco.

"I've got her." Draco stated as he picks you up.

"I'm not a five year old any more guys!" You moaned making them smirk.

"Well stop acting like one missy you're tired." Draco joked.

"Good night Y/N" Theo shouted.

"Don't let the bed bugs bite" Blaise blurted.

Draco then put you to bed and waited till you fell asleep to wish you a good night but Blaise and Theo came up the stairs quietly.

"Sweet dreams Y/N." Draco whispered.

"You really care about her don't you." Theo asked.

"Don't we all?" He questioned.

"You know what he means Draco." Blaise informed.

"Yeah, I do." Draco smiled leaving your dorm.

A/N

Hi guys!!!! first of all HAPPY NEW YEAR AHHHH its 2021 very mad and weird. I hoped you all enjoyed this chapter and vote and comment. I'm sorry i didn't write before the new year i was just busy and now im doing online schooling at home on zoom calls so yeah. Buttttttttt I am now active again writing so i hoped you all enjoyed. I will be planning the next year as year 4 is coming to a end:((( But theres more to come so enjoy byeeeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22.2K 36
"You'll learn to love him." ❧ Y/n Vitelli, of a wealthy Italian pureblood family, is forced into a marriage of social advancement with none other tha...
1.5M 34.9K 81
River Potter was taken that night her parents died, by Severus Snape and sent off to live with Zabini family, raised as a Pureblood, she never accept...
67K 832 31
Draco Malfoy fanfic Skylar Jones, a pureblood witch who attends Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry finds herself falling in love with her bes...
42.9K 3.2K 34
[COMPLETED] She is a muggle. He is a Pure-Blood. She dreams about becoming an Olympic Figure Skater. He became a Death Eater because he had no choice...