Money Power Glory [Mafia Kylo...

By worm-girl

(This story is in serious need of edits! There is one use of 'y/n' in the first chapter but it doesn't appear... More

Introduction.
Ch.1 - Weapon
Ch.2 - Have a Good Day
Ch.3 - So Good
Ch.4 - Neighbors
Ch.5 - Vodka
Ch. 6 - Hangover Cure
Ch. 7 - Tension
Ch.8- Please
Ch. 10 - Mourning
Ch.11- Put On a Show
Ch.12- Cowards
Ch.13- Angels & Demons
Ch.14 - Three Things
Ch. 15 - Weak
Ch.16- Doctor's Orders
Ch.17 - Who Cares?
Ch.18 - Give In
Ch.19- Your Side
Ch.20 - Always
Ch.21 - Everything
Ch.22 - Truth or Dare?
Ch.23- Leave
Ch.24 - Use Me
Ch.25- One Day
Ch. 26 - Discipline
Ch.27- Prove It
Ch.28 - The Decision
Ch.29 - Reminder
Ch.30- Distraction
Ch.31- Almost
Ch.32 - Monster
Ch.33 - Christmas
Ch.34 - Mine
Ch.35 - Waiting
Ch. 36 - Stolen
Ch.37 - Safe
[AUTHOR'S NOTE]
Ch.38 - Second Chance
Ch.39 - Proud
Ch.40 - The Gift
Ch.41 - Surprise
Ch. 42- New Year
Ch. 43 - Together
Ch.44 - Vacation
Ch.45 - Follow Directions
Ch. 46 - Spoiled
Ch. 47 - The Sea
Ch. 48 - Homecoming
Ch. 49 - The End
FINAL NOTE

Ch.9 - Terrified

22.7K 471 1.8K
By worm-girl

A/N: let me just say, this chapter...woowee...y'all better strap in. I can't wait to hear what you think!

    You were surprised that you were even able to physically get out of the plane after what you and Kylo had just did, you felt like your legs were jelly. You definitely weren't able to look the pilots in the eyes when you thanked them as you exited, that was for sure.

    Kylo had a car waiting for you two at the private lot in the back of the airport. Although you'd been around the life for a few years now, it still impressed you how easy everything came to him. He worked hard, you knew that. But you really were spoiled because you were involved with him and Hux.

    Once the two of you were situated in the back seats, the driver glanced behind him. He said the name of a hotel, clarifying that he was taking you to the right place. Of course, he was speaking directly to Kylo and not you. You couldn't really be offended, the amazed look on your face probably gave away the fact that you weren't the one who had earned all of this.

    Your mom wasn't in a hospital in the downtown part of the city but apparently that's where Kylo had decided you were going to stay. He let you know that she was just outside of it, it wouldn't be a long drive when you visited her tomorrow. You weren't complaining, you preferred being somewhere like this rather than a small suburb. It was what you were used to. You and Kylo were staying here for two days. Tonight you were planning on just sitting in the hotel, maybe getting room service...You weren't sure where Kylo fit into those plans.

    When the driver pulled up to the hotel, you gave Kylo a look that said, 'really?'. It was one of the fanciest hotels you'd ever seen. Of course this is where he decided to go. You pretended like you didn't love it. He rolled his eyes in response, he knew you were just pretending to be irritated.

    "Mr. and Mrs. Ren. Good afternoon. Your room is ready for you." The front desk worker at the hotel greeted you while sliding over the room keys.

    You froze, ready to correct him. But you felt Kylo's arm slide around your waist. "Perfect, thank you." He told him, letting him believe that the two of you were married. He was amused that you hated the sound of it.

    Keeping his arm around your waist, he turned you away from the front desk and started leading you towards the elevator.    

    "Wait, room? As in a singular room?" You plucked the room key holder away from his fingers and saw that indeed, there was only one key and only one room number written on the holder. "No, I want my own. I don't care if it's at a shitty hotel instead." You told him, handing him the key back.

    Kylo laughed and shook his head as the elevator doors closed. He kept his arm around your waist even when you tried to move away. "So let me get this straight. You had no problem with me shoving my cock down your throat, but sharing a hotel room with me is where you draw the line?"

    You didn't have anything to say to that, damn, he was right. The hotel room seemed more intimate somehow though, it was strange.

    Taking your silence as submission to stay in the room with him, he changed the subject. "I hope you brought a dress, maybe some heels." He said casually.

    You frowned, walking out of the now open elevator with him. "No...I didn't. Why would I?"

    "I'm taking you on a date." Kylo told you, sliding the key into the right door. Then he gave you a look that said, 'duh'.

    Kylo was making a phone call in the other room of the hotel while you rummaged through your suitcase. Pajamas...A sweatshirt...an other pair of pajamas...yoga pants...Nope, no dress or heels. Nothing even close. You sighed and sat on the couch. Maybe he could take you to McDonalds. That's all you had clothes for.

    You heard a knock on the door and Kylo motioned for you to answer it, he was busy on the phone. You looked through the peephole and saw that it was a bellhop with all of your luggage.

    You thanked the worker and before he could leave, Kylo wrapped up the phone call he was on so that the was able to give the bellhop some money out of his wallet as a tip.

    When the two of you were alone, Kylo grabbed one of the garment bags that was hanging from the luggage cart. He handed it to you. "Good thing I brought something for you."

    You raised your eyebrow as you took it from him. You set it down on the bed and unzipped it. Inside was a dark red dress. It was gorgeous. It wasn't as revealing as the last one he had bought you but it was still sexy. You liked it better, it was closer to something you'd pick out for yourself.

    When you turned around, he was holding a box for you. You took the lid off and saw a pair of heels that matched it perfectly. Kylo may or may not have asked Vicrul to ask his girlfriend what size you wore. He could guess when it came to dresses but he was lost when it came to high heels.

    You bit your lower lip, not being able to hide the giddy grin that was working it's way onto your face.

    "You like them." He said, it was a statement, not a question.

    "I do." You said. You were so surprised that you weren't even able to thank him.

    The look on your face made Kylo swallow hard. He enjoyed being the reason you were happy. The realization made him uncomfortable.

    "Be ready in two hours. I have a few things to take care of." Kylo told you, holding his phone up to show what he needed to work on.

    A little over two hours later, you were sitting across from Kylo at an upscale restaurant. It wasn't flashy but it was well decorated. It was dimly lit with a lot of candles and dark, rich colors. You wondered if Kylo had realized how romantic it was while he had planned your night together.

    You watched him look over the menu and your mind wandered away from the food. When had he had time to put all of this together? You left his apartment yesterday afternoon and within less than 24 hours, he had gotten a private plane, a hotel, a reservation to this restaurant and also an outfit for you to wear. You tried to think back at what you had accomplished in that same amount of time and realized that at best you had made a few cups of coffee and took a shower.

    Then you started to question why he was taking you out on a date in the first place. And why were you letting him? You weren't able to lie to yourself anymore. You felt a connection to him and it was past just thinking he was gorgeous, there was some emotion there. You couldn't pinpoint exactly when you realized this. Maybe it when he'd notice things about you that no one had ever taken he time to do before. Or maybe it was when he carried you home when you were too drunk to do it on your own. Or maybe it was just now, as he sat across from you, hours away from home, to make sure that you were safe.

    "What are you thinking about?" Kylo asked you, breaking you out of your inner monologue. He could usually always basically read your mind. Right now, you seemed farther away and he couldn't quite figure out what was running through your head.

    "Just wondering what to order." You shrugged, looking down at the menu.

    "I have to admit, you're a pretty good liar. But you never fool me." He was looking at his menu as well. It looked so small in his hands.

    You sighed, "I'm just a little overwhelmed..." You trailed off, you couldn't tell him that you were becoming overwhelmed with how you felt about him. "About my mom and all of that." You clarified.

    Kylo nodded indicating that he understood. "I know you are. I thought you'd like to escape it for a night. This is a nice place, isn't it? I thought you'd like it." He looked up at you with slightly wide eyes, more innocent than you'd ever seen him look.

    You realized that was actually thoughtful of him. "It's perfect."

    He relaxed his tense shoulders when he earned your approval. "It should take your mind off of everything."

     "You mean I should eat my feelings?" You teased him since you were at a dinner specifically.

    He chuckled a little then set the menu down and stared at you for a long moment. He hadn't taken you out for dinner just to make you feel better. There was selfishness behind the actions as well. He wasn't sure if the two of you would ever be out of town alone again, he wanted to take advantage of it. Really, he just wanted to see how it would feel to be away from the mob and everything else with you. He wanted to see what it felt like to be normal.

    "I mean that you should just enjoy yourself. Don't over think it. Right now, in this restaurant with me, you're safe." Kylo told you. Although his words didn't just instantly cure you, the fact that he was even trying to make you feel better did mean a lot to you.

    "Yes, sir." You said mockingly.

    You noticed the way that he lit up.

    "Mmm... Say that again." He prompted you, leaning in towards you from across the table.

    You grinned mischievously and leaned in as well so that the two of you were closer. "Do you like that?" You asked in a low voice.

    He quickly nodded, he had the same look in his eyes as you did.

    You bit your lip, "Yes, sir." You repeated, this time slower and more seductive than you had when you were just joking before.

    Kylo exhaled and leaned back into his seat, "Yeah, I think I'm gonna make you say that later." He winked at you.

    As the waiter came back over to take your orders, you wondered if he noticed how flustered you were.

    It felt strange but about halfway through your dinner with Kylo, as the two of you were laughing at a story he had just told, he realized the both of you were having fun. Although the two of you couldn't stop yourselves from flirting from time to time, the conversations you were having and the way that you were smiling at each other was pure. There were no intentions behind anything or trying to get the upper hand over each other like there normally was.

    It made Kylo nervous. He had wanted to try out what it would feel like to be normal but he hadn't been expecting to enjoy it as much as he was...It was scary to him, the amount of power you had over him without even trying. He never let his guard down like this with anyone else. Even when he was completely wasted with his Knights, if they asked him a personal question, he never budged. He barely even laughed around them. But with you it was different and he couldn't figure out why. It pissed him off.

    The uneasiness had been on the back of his mind the entire time you'd been sitting across from him.

    You had been staring out of the big window with a wistful smile on your face before making eye contact with him again.

    "Let's just run away here." You told him. You didn't really mean it, you knew it wasn't possible, but the idea of it made you excited. "We could go into hiding and just pretend the real world doesn't exist."

    His mind wandered, entertaining the thought. He thought about what it would be like to wake up to you in his bed every morning and not have the mafia on his mind. He'd probably wake up before you did, he thought, he'd make you breakfast and bring it to you in bed...He stopped himself when he realized the grin he had on his face. That's when he knew he'd gone too far. What the hell was he doing? How was he allowing himself to feel these things for you?

    "Keep dreaming, princess." He told you. His voice was hard to read.

    You knew he was right. You two were locked in, him especially. You stared at him and remembered something that had been bothering you.

    He raised an eyebrow, asking 'what'?

    "The other night at dinner..." You weren't exactly sure how to word it. "You and Hux were talking about your injuries," You motioned to the deep scar on his face, "It made me think...Did Hux do that to you?"

    Kylo stiffened in his seat. You had asked him at a good time and reminded him of who the two of you actually were. This was his chance to turn things around again. It was getting too sincere and it was making his palms sweat. He had to push you away to make himself feel better. He hated this power you had, he needed to remind you who was in charge.

    "Sort of." He said. You were surprised that he answered at all. "He didn't do it. But he ordered someone else to."

    You moved around the food on your plate as you thought about it. Why would Hux do that? It seemed foolish.

    You looked up at him and he noticed the look on your face. "You told him about that donation." Kylo said to you, answering your unspoken question on what motive he would have.

    You swallowed hard, nervous. Dammit, Hux.

    "I don't blame you." He said to interrupt your thoughts. "I wanted you to tell him and I wanted him to react the way that he did. It was the entire reason I did it."

    "I know you like seeing him all worked up but was it worth 25,000 dollars and getting the shit beat out of you? I feel like there are easier ways to get under his skin." You didn't understand.

    Kylo laughed a little at that. "I didn't do it to see him get worked up. That was just a bonus..." Something in Kylo's demeanor changed. Things were far from pure now, he wanted to feel in control again. He wanted you to think he was an asshole because he was.

    "I wanted to see how far his pride would take him. I had an idea that he would be impulsive if I pushed him enough. He proved me right." He was self satisfied now. "He convinced some troopers to turn on me during a deal with one of our drug distributors. They were supposed to kill me. I killed them instead."

    You paused the movement of your fork around your plate, looking at him in surprise. Hux tried to kill Kylo? It made more sense now. Hux had planned such a long and elaborate date the night the troopers must've attempted it, it was when he took you to dinner and the play. He probably did it to distract himself from his nerves. And his nerves were the reason he was so on edge on the ride home which caused you two to argue over your college.

    "He wouldn't kill you just because of that donation." You said to Kylo, shaking your head. You didn't want to believe it.

    "No he wouldn't," Kylo agreed, "While I was away, he convinced himself that I wasn't coming back. He thought he'd take my place. So when I showed back up and started getting involved in your life too...he snapped." He explained. "By attempting to get rid of me, he betrayed Snoke. If Snoke knew what he tried to do, he'd have him killed."

    You felt sick. Was this all part of his plan? Was he only involved in your life so that he could push Hux to the edge?

    "What are you waiting for then?" You asked. Why was Kylo holding onto this information? You realized how much leverage he had on everyone around him. He was a conversation away from potentially having you and Hux both killed by Snoke, both for different reasons. You wondered how much he knew about everyone else that he was keeping to himself, waiting to use it.

    "I don't think I've gotten everything I can from him yet...It's all part of the game, princess. You get information on someone that they don't want anyone knowing and then they become your bitch. Hux will do anything I ask of him now." Kylo said, setting his knife that he had been cutting his food with down on the table.

   He knew the implications of that statement. What was the difference between you and Hux? He had just found out information that could get you killed...was he going to make you his bitch too?

    "Trust no one." He added in a low voice, leaning towards you with a wicked look in his eyes, answering your question.

    You let out a shaky breath. All of the fuzzy feelings you had a moment ago as you watched the sweet smile form on his face after you told a joke, was out of the window. Remembering the way that his laugh sounded and the way it lit up his eyes, just made you angry now that you were reminded how cruel his heart could be. It became clear to you again that this man sitting across from you wasn't just a man. He was a vicious member of the mafia and that's what came first. You fit in nowhere in his life besides to be a pawn in his game.

    And now he knew things that he could use against you. You had been so stupid to ask his help and let him take you here. He was just waiting to get you killed. You thought you might puke.

    "Excuse me." You mumbled, tossing your napkin from your lap onto the table. You had to get away from him before you said or did something you'd regret. You needed just a moment alone to gather your thoughts.

    Kylo said nothing to stop you. He watched you leave with a strained look on his face. A part of him hurt to see you so upset but it was the only way. It had to be done.

    When you got into the bathroom, you leaned against the sink and forced yourself to take deep breaths. You had let yourself get into the mind set that Kylo wasn't a bad guy. But he was. And he would kill you and your boyfriend the second that he decided he wanted to. How did you let yourself forget? And poor Hux. He had done nothing but try to keep you safe the entire time you've known him and you had betrayed him so badly.

    You made eye contact with yourself in the mirror and frowned. You were wearing a dress and shoes brought to you by the man who was going to end your life. "What's wrong with you?" You accused yourself, pointing at your reflection in the mirror.

    Just as you did this, an older women was walking out of her stall. She gave you a sympathetic smile, having caught you doing that. "Boy problems?" She asked.

    You exhaled. "You have no idea." You told her sadly.

    After you pulled yourself together, you walked out of the bathroom and made your way back to your table. Kylo was pouring himself a new glass of wine as he made eye contact with you. He gave you a casual smile as if nothing were wrong.

    You sat in your seat and looked at your food that you barely touched. "I'm ready to leave."

    Kylo shook his head, "I'm not done eating."

    "Then I'll get an Uber." You told him, you couldn't sit here and stare at him anymore.

    You thought about what he said when you first sat down. That he had taken you here to relax and enjoy yourself. He had looked so honest with his puppy dog eyes, hoping that you liked what he picked for you. How could he switch so fast?

    "No, you won't." Kylo told you, taking a bite of his food. "What if that cop's waiting for you out there?"

    The way he asked that made you want to scream. Did he really think that you were going to keep everything secret like he wanted you to, after what he had just admitted to you? "I hope he is!" Your voice was loud and it caused a few people nearby to look at you.

    You lowered your tone, "I should tell them everything I know after what you just said to me."

    Kylo smirked, "That would be incredibly stupid."

    You knew he was right, you were just upset. You wanted him to feel as small as you. Little did you know, him feeling small was exactly why he lashed out in the first place.

    For the next several minutes, you had to sit there and watch Kylo finish his dinner. You could've sworn he was taking his time, taking the tiniest sips from his glass and being extra careful while cutting his food.

      You two said nothing to each other until you were back in the hotel room. Really, room was very much an understatement. It was practically as big as your apartment. You had thought it was too much before but now you were grateful that you could sleep on the couch in the other room, away from him.

    "What are you doing?" Kylo asked you, watching you put your belongings into your suitcase so that you could move it to the next connected room instead of having it set up next to the bed like you previously did.

    "What do you think?" You snapped, sending him a glare.

    He shrugged off his suit jacket and hung it up in the closet. "You're sleeping in this bed." He told you matter of factly.

    You ignored him and started walking in the direction of the other room. You just wanted to see your mom tomorrow and then get the hell out of here. With as little amount of contact with Kylo as possible.

    Kylo said your name in a warning tone and in response you slammed the door behind you. This room was more of a lounge, it had a couch and a few chairs along with a bar area. The couch would have to do for the night.

    Almost as soon as it had shut, the door was flung open again with Kylo on the other side of it. He made his way over to you and without saying anything, he grabbed your by your shoulders and slammed your back against the wall you had been standing in front of.

    He held you in place there with his knee in between your legs and his face was bent down at your level. "I bought us this hotel room to stay in together. You will be sleeping in bed with me tonight." He didn't blame you for not wanting to but if anyone else were to disobey him in this way, he'd murder them. He couldn't just let you get away with it.

    You stared at him in disbelief. "What's wrong with you?" You asked him in a low voice. It was the same thing you had asked yourself in the mirror at the restaurant.

    When he didn't respond, you tried to push him away from you but he was like a brick wall, your force was doing nothing to do him.

    "What's wrong with you?" You repeated, this time you were yelling at him. You stopped pushing at him realizing that it was no use.

    He was just holding you in place, watching you. What was wrong with him? He couldn't even begin to list the things.

    "I understand how it is with the mafia. You have to be a certain way to get far and that's the way you act. That makes sense to me...What doesn't make sense to me is how you string me along...You pretend to care about how I feel, how I'm living my life. You stick up for me and sometimes, the way you look at me..." You couldn't finish that thought, "Why do you do it? Do you just love to fuck with me that much? You love to see me get hopeful and then remind me who you really are, to crush me...to remind me I have nothing... You're a monster." You noticed his eye twitch then he backed away from you, releasing you from your position pressed against the wall.

    He turned away from you, hiding his expression. He was a monster, he knew that. But hearing it come from you...it felt like he'd been stabbed in his stomach and he even looked down to check if you had snuck a knife in your pocket and done it. Kylo hadn't felt that in years...regret? Guilt? He wasn't sure but he hated it.

    "What makes you so special?" He was pissed now as he turned back to look at you. His jaw was clenched and his face was red with anger.

    You didn't say anything, you weren't sure what he meant.

    Kylo was back on you, shoving you against the same wall. This time he held you there with his hands on your shoulders, his finger tips digging into your skin.

    "You're different from everyone else." The look on his face reminded you of how he had looked when he slammed Hux's face against the dinner table. He was furious. You knew how it felt to be on the other end of it now.

    Kylo stared at you with that same look, his fingers in your skin made you wince. He released his grip just slightly and his heavy breathing seemed to calm his anger down. "You terrify me." He finally said, his lower lip quivering as he said it. He knew he might regret being so vulnerable with you but he was so tired of keeping it inside. He didn't know how to express himself though and he felt stupid.

    You couldn't help but let out a humorless chuckle. You were the one who should be terrified right now.

    This frustrated him more. He moved his hands from your shoulders to wrapping one around your neck, grasping for the control that he was losing. "It's not funny." He hissed. He was trembling, it looked like he was wrestling with someone in his mind.

    You were looking up at him with wide, nervous eyes. He could snap your neck right there, you thought, he seemed so wild with his emotions and he had the strength to do it. You thought he might even cry. There wasn't any moisture in his eyes but his face was so concentrated on whatever he was thinking in that moment. If you weren't so nervous you would've been fascinated.

    "Don't you understand that you're all I think about?" He asked you, his voice was shaky. "I don't even think about anything specific, you're just always fucking there... You make me laugh. You impress me. Every time that I talk to you I learn something new about you that makes me want to know more. You're complicated and you surprise me. You're the only god damn real person who has come within ten feet of the mob since I've been involved..." He was rambling, he was talking to himself more than you, "Do you know how much easier my life was when I didn't give a shit about anyone?"

    You didn't know what to say. You couldn't wrap your head around what Kylo was admitting to you. Was he saying he had feelings for you? You couldn't be sure, you weren't sure if you could ever trust him. But just the idea of it...your heart fluttered.

    You thought about what he had said last, "Do you know how much easier my life was when I didn't give a shit about anyone". You realized you felt the same way. It was why you had been so annoyed with Kylo when you first met him. You had been falling for him and you hated knowing that you felt something true with someone. You had been so used to just going through the motions with Hux. You didn't know what it was like to feel passion.

    You wanted to tell him that you understood. Maybe you two could talk about it. You could figure out why he treated you the way that he did.

    But before you could do any of that, Kylo bent down and pressed his lips against yours.

    The first contact had been intense but brief, his lips were pressed against yours as if to tell you to shut up before you could even start talking about your feelings. He pulled away just barely and then slammed his lips back down on top of yours. This time, he parted his lips to deepen it and from there it was as if someone had lit a match between the two of you.

    Although you had done plenty of sexual things before, this was the first time the two of you had ever kissed and you were both channeling all of the things you were too scared to say out loud within that contact.

    Kylo released his hand from around your neck and moved it to the back of your head. He wrapped his other arm around your waist, pulling you in tightly against him. His lips never left yours.

    You made a noise of pleasure into the kiss, you were melting in his arms. You put your hands on his chest, it was all you could do in the position that he had you in.

    He pulled away just enough so that he could talk without brushing his lips against yours. "I hate you." He breathed out, "I hate how you make me feel, how much you've taken over my life...I hate that you're mine but fuck..." He could hardly finish the sentence. He grasped at your hair tighter, gritting his teeth, "I really fucking hate that I'm yours."

    You exhaled in shock at his admission. Before, it had always felt so one sided. You assumed you were the one who was obsessed and he was stringing you along. You thought that he owned you...You didn't realize that this entire time you had just as much ownership over him.

    "I hate you too." You panted, your hands were clutching at the material of his dress shirt. "I really fucking hate you, Kylo."

    He was still so intense and so serious but at your last statement he let out a breathless chuckle. That's exactly the kind of response he'd been hoping for, that's why he was so infatuated with you. You two were different but in a lot of ways you were exactly the same.

    Your lips were against each others again, desperate and needy to show each other how you felt because neither of you were comfortable with saying it out loud.

    Kylo reached down and picked you up. He continued to kiss you as he walked you over to the bed, the one that had started this whole fight in the first place, and he set you down on top of it.

    "Take your dress off before I rip it off." He told you as he followed his own orders and started unbuttoning his shirt.

    You really liked this dress so you did your best to unzip what you could and then when you got to the point where you couldn't reach, you scooted to the end of the bed. You turned so he could reach it. He didn't waste any time in unzipping it the rest of the way before taking his shirt completely off and then unbuckling his pants. Both of your actions were hasty and distracted, you just wanted to touch each other.

    Soon, the two of you were completely naked and he basically pounced on top of you, his lips attacking yours. "I can't stand how beautiful you are." He groaned against your lips. His hands were everywhere on your body. "If you weren't so fucking gorgeous maybe I wouldn't want to fuck you all the time, maybe I'd be able to think about something else for once."

    "You love that I'm always on your mind," Your breath was ragged as he kissed your neck, his hands were exploring everywhere on your body. "You wouldn't know what to do if you weren't always thinking about being inside of me."

    You slid out from under him and and he sat up in surprise, his long legs hanging off of the side of the bed. You moved on top of him, straddling him. You began kissing his neck, just as he had been doing to you. "You can't even deny it." You cooed against his skin, rocking your hips against his for friction. "You'd be so lost if you weren't always thinking of my pussy. How pathetic." You taunted him, a smirk playing at your lips.

    Kylo growled at this. The two of you were still arguing from earlier, fighting for dominance. He wasn't going to lose. He grabbed you by your hips and turned, tossing you onto the bed. Before you could move, he pinned you down onto your stomach, moving behind you. "You're the one always begging for me to let you cum." He grabbed you by the hips again and pulled you up so that your ass was sticking up in the air and your chest was against the mattress. "Filthy whore." He spit on his fingers and rubbed them against your entrance. Then without warning, he abruptly thrusted inside of you.

    You both froze and gasped out loud at the feeling. The first time that the two of you had ever done this...and it felt perfect.

    Kylo started to shallowly rock his hips, testing out how it felt. When you moaned out, "Oh my god, Kylo.", he couldn't hold himself back. He grabbed you by your hips and started slamming in and out of you.

    The ridicule from earlier was gone, the two of you couldn't even say anything. You were both a mess of grunts and moans. Your hands clutched at the sheets underneath you while one of Kylo's found it's way to the back of your head, grabbing your hair and his other hand stayed on your hips to grip you in place.

    "You're so tight." Kylo rasped, plunging deeper inside of you, "You feel so good...so good, princess...like you were made for me." He was staring down at you. The image of your bent over on your knees, your ass up in the air, and his hand tangled into your hair made him groan. He watched the way that his cock looked moving in and out of you and he almost couldn't take it.

    As you whimpered underneath him, you couldn't help but wonder...were you made for him? Were you made for each other? What if this was what you were both destined for? Neither of you liked the idea of a normal relationship and you wouldn't know what to do with one if you had one. Maybe you were supposed to be in something like this, a constant challenge.

    Kylo's mind had wandered to the same ideas. He could do this forever, he thought, it would never get old, playing these games with you.

    At that, he yanked on your hair, "Come here." He murmured. He helped you position yourself so that you were pressed against the headboard, your back and shoulders arched against his chest, both of you on your knees. He had continued his thrusts the entire time that you moved.

    You rolled your head back onto his shoulder, absentmindedly kissing his neck while he pounded you from behind. One of his hands reached up to your breast, grabbing at it and running his fingers along your nipple and the other stayed in your hair. He didn't need to hold your hips steady anymore, you were meeting his rhythm with movements of your own.

    Kylo pulled on your hair so that you tilted your head back enough for him to attach his lips to yours. His hand on your breast trailed down to your clit where he carefully started rubbing you in quick but gentle circles.

    You sighed in pleasure and you realized how close you were already. "I'm gonna cum soon." You warned him, knowing that he liked giving you permission.

    Kylo moaned and nodded, "I am too...Wait for me, princess, I want to cum with you." At that he slowed down his movements, assisting you in waiting for him.

    The two of you moved in perfect harmony. You'd never done this before, never had sex with someone so passionately. It was overwhelming.

    Kylo knew that he could've forced you to stay down on all fours the entire time. He could've tied you up and hurt you. And he would've loved that. But this was different. You were pressed against him, as level as you could be with your height difference. No one was on top or bottom, it felt good for both of you...It was his way of telling you how he felt. Regardless of your power difference when it came to the mafia, he viewed you as his equal. That's why you were special.

    You took one of your hands off from the headboard and moved your arm behind you so that your hand was on the back of his head as you kissed him deeper. This caused him to moan and start moving his hips in an unorganized rhythm.

    "Are you ready?" He referred to you by your name, not princess or whore, just your name. "I'm gonna cum, can you cum with me?" He asked you, pleading.

    You nodded and his pace on your clit quickened, causing you to practically scream in pleasure. "Oh, Kylo." You whined.

    Then, as if the two of you had timed it perfectly, you both reached your peaks at the same time. You moaned each other's names over and over again, shockwaves pulsing through the both of your bodies.

    It took you two a minute to collect yourselves. He hadn't pulled out from you yet, he stayed inside of you while you caught your breath and steadied yourselves.

    "Start the shower," Kylo grinned, "I wanna do that again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

885K 18.8K 49
Your talent in English literature hasn't gone unnoticed by your professor, Kylo Ren, but you lack the focus and application to meet your full potenti...
86K 3.3K 38
Aria Moore and Kylo Ren are damaged. Damaged beyond belief. At first, seeing eye to eye seemed impossible. Aria loved everyone, Kylo could care less...
295K 5.8K 34
You've recently become a nurse serving the First Order. So far your life was uneventful and unimportant...you felt useless in a sense. Everything cha...
9.7K 435 23
Modern A/U Knights of Ren and Kylo Ren story Sam moves states away from her ex to start anew, finally in control of her own life. Everything goes wel...