I Love You Ms.Cop๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ (Compl...

By StubbornCap

Raina Lovers, Peep inside๐Ÿ˜‰ More

Author's Note
NEW MISSION
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
EPILOGUE

Character Sketch

848 46 16
By StubbornCap

Director Chandok-
Deputy Director of FBI, Strict but lenient to his niece Naina....

Officer Naveen Singh Ahluwalia-
Senior officer in FBI...Serious towards his work...Loves his baby sister and can turn world upside down for her...

Officer Naina Singh Ahluwalia-
Just joined FBI....works under her uncle and brother...short headed and stubborn girl....Loves her uncle and brother alot....As her parents died in accident when she was small and her uncle and brother took care of her....

Rajveer Singh Shekhawat-
Heir of Shekhawat Groups....Works as Economic Professor...Cold face but warm hearted person...

Students Information

Ritu Mishra-
Double face person...Obsessed with Rajveer....

Ali Baigh-
Class Monitor...Very studious and favourite of teachers

Pooja Ghai-
New joining

Alekh Sharma-
Last bencher...Always sleep during class

Yadhuwansh Sahni-
First bencher...Tries to study like Ali and act cool dude like Huda

Amardeep Huda-
Spoil brat and flirt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 138 38
Seyon and Thiya, CID officers and sweethearts in the past meet eight years post their break up to work on a case. Will sparks fly again? What are the...
Fate By v xxxiri v

Short Story

22.7K 1.7K 13
"๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š™ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ?" ๐™ฐ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿป ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š˜๐š•๐š, ๐š…๐š’๐šœ๐š‘๐š—๐šž ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š. "๐š†...
28.6K 1.1K 15
This story is based on indian television show ghum hai kisi ke pyaar mein mainly focused on new wedded couple sairat which faves the obstacles made b...