I am Reborn!

By MA3LS7R0M

Crossover Harem x Male Abused and Neglected OP reader Y/n L/n, A nobody. He doesn't have a Quirk, A Semblance... More

Bio
Animes Involved and Harem
Prologue: I'M FUCKING DONE!!!!!
Prologue Part 2: The Gods and Goddesses
The Events of Hell!
From Fiancรฉ to Father!
Additional Information
The Villager Kingdom (part 1)
The Villager Kingdom (part 2)
Y/n and Rose vs Trihexa! Unsealed!
I'll consider this life Normal now
First time with Rose (18+)
Nezuko and Eri vs Great Dragons
The Day off
Pneuma's Wildest Ride (18+)
Family Game nights
Birthday Special Chapter
Surprising Day
Blood Daughters Bio
Birth of a Cambion and a Demi-God
Halloween Special
Hero and Villian problem
Christmas Special
New Year Special
Q/a for Special Events (Temp. Closed)
A 'Heavenly' Time (18+)
(Non-canon) If the MCs meet a Karen
Battle of Maidens
The Fall of Atlas
If the MCs met a Karen part 2
Attack on the Underworld
The Mightiest Battle
Who are You?
Vengeance
Extraterrestrial Invasion
Psychic Onslaught
Battle of Gods
A/n

Reunited

10.6K 136 428
By MA3LS7R0M

A/n: Thank you everyone for paying your Respects. He'll appreciate it.

A/n #2: Good news though. He found a Backup for his Stories.

A/n #3: Voting at the end.

Previously

Y/n: Since Gabriel and Geny both won. They get something they want from me. So girls *to the blushing angels* What do you two want?

Gabriel: *blushing* We uhhh. Can we?

Genesis: Both of us want-

She got interrupted by the barrier. It showed 8 girls near it. Those girls were familiar to Y/n.

Y/n: Hmmm.

They went outside and faced the 8 girls. It turns out. They were.

The 8: Y/n? Is that really you?

Y/n: Velvet. Akame. Leone. Jane. Rin. Izumi. Ryuko and Kira. I'm here.

When he opened the barrier for them. They pounched on him. But when they were about to collide.

And now

I got pounced and being suffocated by the Eight. It was no mercy as I got hugged by the Crying Eight.

Velvet/Izumi: *crying* Y-y-you're here!!!

Leone/Akame: WHERE WERE YOU!!!!

Rin/Jane/Izumo/Ryuko: Y-y/n~

I kept getting hugged by the 8. I can handle Massive amounts of Pain and have infinite Stamina, But these girls just kept me in place, If I teleport, they would do it again, So I stayed in place.

Rose/Pneuma: *fake coughs*

Some of the dog pile girls looked at Rose and Pneuma. They did a Fake cough to gain their attention.

Izumi: *wipes tears* Y-yes?

Pneuma: Can you get off our Fiancé?

Leone/Ryuko: *fake smile* Excuse me, What?

Pneuma: Fiancé, Meaning Future Husband *smiles*.

Velvet/Rin/Jane/Kira/Izumo/Akame: Oh/Ohh/*monotone* *noticable sad tone/Face*

Rose: *mind* Great. He got more girls. Oh Y/n, How can you be so perfect for us. *holds stomach* Maybe a Perfect Father to 4.

Genesis: Girls. Can you get off our Future Husband? He appears to be getting crushed.

I was, infact, getting crushed by them, Even though I'm very resistant. They soon got off me and I stood up and dusted my leggings.

Y/n: Thanks.

Gabriel: Ladies. Why don't you come inside? Surely you lot have alot of catching up to do.

Leone: Oh We do~ Right Y/n~

Akame: Y/n. Meat.

Oh no. Leone's gonna suffocate me and make me drink more alchohol again. And Akama will just make me buy her all sorts of Meat.

All of us eventually went inside. I pray myself for all the things that's gonna happen to me.

Inside their Estate
Y/n POV

The eight was sitting in the Lounge area with Y/n and Rose. The Two goddesses were doing something, Gabriel went out for the day.

Leone: So Y/n~ Care to explain this "Fiancé"?

Ryuko: And can you explain why that Long, Green Haired woman said "Our".

Y/n: All of you are in for a Long story.

They nodded and me and Rose started telling our Story. How we met, How we fell in love, how I earned her hand in marriage, but before I got into Nezuko and Eri-chan's Part, The Two girls jumped into our arms.

Nezuko/Eri-chan: Papa!/Mama!

Y/n: Whoa. Don't go jumping into someone like that.

Rose: Ask first

Nezuko: Sorry Papa.

Eri-chan: Sorry Mama.

Leone: *fake smile* Y/n.

I looked back at her. And she was showing a Dark-ish Aura.

Leone: Who are these two? Did you two made kids already?

Rose: *mind* Not yet. *out loud* N-n-no! We did not!

Y/n: *hugs Nezuko* They're adopted.

Rose: *blush* Yes.

Leone: Good~

Pneuma sat down besides me, making me in between Her and Rose. She hugged my arm, traps my arm between her assets.

Pneuma: Why are you asking~?

Ryuko: Is it not allowed?

Pneuma: It's not~ Just why~

Velvet/Kira/Izumo: *mind* Why can't that be me?

Akame: *mind* Meat.

Jane: *tears* Hey uhh Y/n. Why didn't you come back sooner?

Y/n: Welllll. We uhh, were busy, and uhh.

Rin: You forgot, didn't you?

Y/n: *sigh* Yeah. I did

Leone took ahold of me and shoved me into her assets. I was surprised, and tried to break free, but Thought about it, and Leone wanted to bond and make up lost time.

Leone: *to the girls* This young man is going with us. He needs to make lost time

Rose: Go ahead. I won't stop all of you.

Pneuma: *cute pout* Awwwwww, Hoped I would play with him.

Akame: He owes me meat, lots of them.

Y/n: *mind* Damn. Hope she doesn't make me buy the most expensive ones.

Leone dragged me out of the house with the rest of the girls followed.

With Rose

Rose: So. How will we say that to our Future Husband?

I took something out of my pocket and held it in my hands. Pneuma spawned it and looked at it. This changes alot.

Pneuma: He took care of Eri-chan and Nezuko. Of course he would accept.

Rose: I think you're right. We DID want this. And He would do anything to make us happy, This will make us more happy. Nezuko and Eri-chan may be our daughters, but We want Blood Daughters.

They looked at the Object they were holding. It was a Pregnancy test and It said Positive.

Pneuma: Girl. We'll tell Y/n after his Friends make up lost time. For now, Why not make a List of the necessary things for the kids.

Rose: Right.

We soon left the House. But unknown to us, A cerntain Angel was watching and eavesdropping.

Genesis: So. You two are pregnant huh? Hehe~ After your kids come~ It's our Turn~

Genesis telepathically messaged Gabriel. And She was surprised at this, but agree to have their chance with him.

Gabriel POV

I casually walked through the corridors of Union Academy, I was in my Human form to hide my identity. The Girls eyed me in jealousy while the Guys tried to hit on me. But I already said I'm taken. But someone tried to take me away from my Love. It was Team CRDL.

Cardin: Hey Beautiful. Come with us and we'll show you a Good time.

The other 3 had a Lustful look.

A/n: Some teens are going to die today.

Honestly. Even If I'm an Angel, and God wants me to do Good Things. My love for Y/n, and if someone flirts or tries to take me away from him, makes me wanna torture them. But I must stay Good and Pure

Gabriel: I'm sorry you four. But I'm taken already.

Cardin: We can assure you were much much better than your so-called Boyfriend.

Oh they did not. Y/n is the Perfect Boyfriend, and Nothing changes my opinion.

Gabriel: Like I said. Taken. And Pardon me, But my Boyfriend is Better than any of you four.

I walked past them as they got angry. To make them not bother me again. I erased their memories about meeting me.

A/n: Y/n will do the job.

I entered the Headmaster's Meeting area. The inhabitants are Ozpin, my brother, and The ORC

Michael: Oh, Sis. Welcome back

Issei: *mind* Yes!!! My Sword and New Harem member is here!!!

Ozpin: Ahhh, Miss Gabriel. Has you retrieved the Pieces?

Gabriel: Hm? Oh, The Man's Sword. Unfortunate, No, I haven't.

Issei: *mind* Calm down Issei. It's just a Sword. Atleast your Girl is still with you.

Michael: How can that be? He can't resist you.

Gabriel: I don't use my Looks to get it back. And Bad news.

Ozpin: Do share Miss. *sips from infinite Coffee mug*

Gabriel: I appears that. I'm the one who couldn't resist him.

Michael: Sis? What do you mean by that?

Gabriel: Rephasing. I'm his Future Wife.

With that, She disappears in a White light. The ORC was shocked, more so with the Pervert, who fell to his knees and cried.

Issei: Noooooooooooo!!! My harem!!!!! Come back!!! I'm better than him!!!

A/n: Yes, Yes. Make it Fall. Your Harem shall fall

Michael: *mind* Oh dear. It seems my Sister got attracted aswell.

Ozpin: *chokes on his coffee*

With the 8 girls and Y/n
Montage

With Velvet, Jane, and Rin. Y/n made up with them by giving them whatever they want. He gave Velvet a New Camera, Jane has a New Sword set, For Rin, She didn't want anything.

With Akame and Leone. Akame made him buy a 3 month supply of Meat, And with his new powers, She made him make the meat to not degrade. For Leone, Drinking the strongest Alcohol her Favorite Bar has.

Though Y/n has never and will never drink any sort of alcohol, because That will make the girls think he's gonna change.

With Ryuko. Her Senketsu outfit got way less exposing, Now covering her Upper body. Even though Ryuko got used to the embarressment, She wanted it because Y/n wants no one to look at her pervertedly.

With Izumo. She told about All might being forced to not pass down the One-for-All, because Union made him, and Some Union headmasters were as strong as him. Meaning All-might has nothing to do with it, and is Still the Symbol of Peace.

Instead. Y/n taught him a Fighting style and Power similar to One-for-All.

For Kira. She told Y/n about leaving the ORC, saying that It was not the Same as she used to know. Knowing that They never took away her piece, Y/n got help from Genesis and asked her to remove her Piece and make her Human again.

She agreed to, but for a Price. She said they would claim it when the time is right. Genesis destroyed the Piece and Turned her Human again. She lunged at Y/n and brought her into a Hug.

A/n: Question. Should I have Kira (Female Kiba) have Jeanne D'arc from Fate as a Stand (Like from JoJo), Though she WILL appear Physically and fall inlove with Y/n. She's just a new Power for Kira.

When The girls left because They have to pack and plan on leaving Union. Y/n went home. Unknown to a Pair of Magenta Eyes looking at him.

???: Hmm~ So this is the Boy My former apprentices fell in love with~ You, Y/n L/n, are on my Candidate list~~

End of Chapter

A/n: Please Vote. Who will fight?

Eri-chan vs All-might

Or

Rose vs The ORC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 232 16
(spin off and sequel to the Isekai Quartet book) (Y/n) "Zero" (L/n) was deemed as the weakest student in Union Academy, even though he was weak he wa...
184K 2.5K 34
Yn ln was bullied in union academy ignored by the teachers till he was killed by his bullies and turned to light and disappeared till he was brought...
39.8K 495 26
[DISCONTINUED] So this is going to be my first MaleReader abused and neglected story. I will be using an oc for this just to let you know. But anyway...
19.4K 193 20
(Reference: far cry blood dragon, the electric state, Robocop, kung fury, hololive and cyberpunk) Y/N want to be a hero in Union academy, But gets bu...