Zaniel, Dorbyn and Donah ones...

By l0ner_cv

Some Zaniel, Dorbyn and Donah one shots because why not! More

Requests/Explainations
Lightning - Zaniel
Class Fight - Donah
Tour - Dorbyn
I love you - Donah
Tour pt.2 - Dorbyn
A/N
Insecure - Zaniel
Rain - Donah
Tease - Zaniel
Tease pt.2 - Zaniel
I'm back - Dorbyn
Broken - Donah
first time - Dorbyn
Pregnant - Zaniel
I'm sorry - Zaniel
Long Distance - Zaniel
It's you - Donah
Note - Dorbyn
We Need Eachother - Zaniel
Note pt.2 - Dorbyn
Bar - Donah
Hard - Zaniel
Note pt.3 - Dorbyn
Prank - Dorbyn
Best Friends Brother - Zaniel
Hero - Dorbyn
Roommate - Zaniel
Step Brother - Donah
Bully - Dorbyn
Big Plans - Donah
Note pt.4 - Dorbyn
Fortnite - Zaniel
Pregnant pt.2 - Zaniel
Threesome - pt.2
Note pt.5 - Dorbyn
Soulmate - Zaniel
Forbidden - Dorbyn
Teacher - Zaniel
Birthday - Donah
Note pt.6 - Dorbyn
It's you pt.2 - Donah
Board Games - Zaniel
Heat - Dorbyn
Note pt.7 - Dorbyn
Spell - Dorbyn
Hold On - Donah
Note pt.8 - Dorbyn
Pet - Zaniel
Break Up - Donah
Hallway - Zaniel
Note pt.9 - Dorbyn
Note pt.10 - Dorbyn
Goodbye

Strip That Down - Threesome

3.2K 32 6
By l0ner_cv

Zach, Corbyn, Daniel.

Warnings: smut.

Daniel top. Daniels older then Corbyn in this.
____________

3rd person

Corbyn, Zach and Daniel have a bit of a complicated relationship.

you see, Zach and Corbyn we're both in love with Daniel, and well Daniel loved both the boys.

he couldn't pick between them.

so, they ended up having a three-way relationship. I mean it solves all of their problems.

Corbyn and Zach have always been best friends though, and nothing more.

they never did and never will have feelings for each other, they just basically shared Daniel.

and they were perfectly fine with that.

right now they were horny, like really horny.

both of them.

and since all the boys except them and Daniel were out they had a idea.

"let's show Daniel the new outfits we got!" Zach smirked, they both went shopping yesterday and got some cute things.

Corbyn smirked and giggled. "yes! he will love them."

they both changed into their new clothes. Zach was wearing a very short pink skirt with a white cropped top which basically covered nothing on his body.

Corbyn wore a black laced robe, with red under garments, showing off most of his body.

Daniel was sitting in the back lounge on his phone, minding his own business.

Corbyn and Zach both giggled and looked at each other. "we look good!" Corbyn squealed.

"let's go show Dani, he will definitely like this." Zach said walking to the back lounge.

they opened the door and got in, locking the door behind them. Daniel didn't look up from his phone.

"Danii." Corbyn complained, stretching out the 'I' at the end.

"yes angel?" Daniel said still looking at his phone.

"look at us!" Zach demanded, raising his voice at the older.

"don't yell at me kitten, you should know not to do tha-" Daniel started but got cut off when he saw the two boys.

Daniel put his phone beside him and put all his attention into his boyfriends.

"damn." he whispered to him self. Zach and Corbyn smirked and made their way over to Daniel.

once they got there they pulled off his shirt.

they sat right in front of him and looked up at him. "my princesses got dressed up for daddy huh?"

they both nodded and smiled. "please daddy, fuck us.." Corbyn whimpered, moving his hips around.

"of course, all you have to do is ask." Daniel looked at both of them and bit his lip. they saw Daniels boner slowly start to grow.

once Corbyn saw it, he smiled. in one quick motion he slid Daniels pants and Boxers down.

Daniels eyes widened and look at the younger blond. "impatient, are we?" he said. Corbyn just nodded as he saw Daniels length pop out.

Corbyn looked up at Daniel for a second, then at Zach.

they exchanged a look for a few seconds then look back up at Daniel when he spoke. "what's wrong? do you guys wanna-"

before Daniel could finish Corbyn took the olders length and shoved it into his mouth, trying to get as much as he can in.

Daniel groaned and threw his head back. Zach started kitty licking the spots Corbyn couldn't fit in his mouth.

Daniels grunts and moans got louder as Zach did this.

Corbyn continued bouncing his head up and down. Zach continued licking, making direct eye contact with Daniel.

Corbyn could feel Daniels length in the back of his throat. he gagged a lot but continued deep throating him.

Daniel chuckled. "you like choking on daddy's cock huh?" he said before grunting loudly.

Daniel squeezed his eyes shut as Corbyn started going quicker.

the older bit his lip, keeping him quiet for a little bit. not for too long though.

Daniel felt himself get closer and closer. Corbyn could tell and right before he came he pulled away.

Zach noticed and pulled away as well. Daniel gave them a questioning look but didn't say anything.

Corbyn climbed on top of Daniel and started making out with his neck, leaving obvious marks which he would have to cover up later.

Daniel looked at Zach up and down. he used his finger to tell him to get closer.

Zach nodded and went closer to Daniel, looking him straight in his ocean eyes.

as Corbyn continued to kiss and suck on Daniels neck, the older put one of his hands on Corbyns back and the other on the waistband of Zachs skirt.

he bit his lip and slowly pulled down the skirt. letting a breathy sigh at the view.

next he took of Zachs shirt, bra-ish top. he bit his lip, starting to get even more horny then he was before, if that's even possible.

Zach was left completely naked, since he wasn't wearing underwear.

"Angel can you get up for a second?" he whispered into Corbyns ear.

the younger wasted no time in getting up and off Daniel. Daniel got up and picked Zach up, slamming him onto the couch.

Zach let a whimper leave his mouth before looking back into Daniels eyes.

"Corbyn, baby undress for me. I have to teach someone a lesson." Daniel said turning around looking at Corbyn.

all three boys knew what was about to happen. Zach and Corbyn loved when Daniel was like this.

Daniel looked at Zach and put one of his arms on one side of the younger while the other was on Zachs thigh.

Zach gulped and gave Daniel puppy dog eyes. "you know not to raise your voice at me kitten. you should know better." Daniel said strictly.

"b-but.." Zach said before getting cut off by Daniel.

"no buts, you shouldn't have done that. how about.. five. I'll take it easy on you this time, because you put on this amazing outfit for me."

Zach nodded, biting his lips. Daniel didn't waste any time in giving Zach his punishment.

with the first smack, Zach let out a breathy moan.

the second, Zach whimpered loudly.

the third, Zach did the same, he whimpered.

the forth, Zach moaned loudly.

and the fifth, Zach let out a cry.

"sorry kitten, you needed to learn your lesson. don't raise your voice at me again okay?" Daniel said putting his hand on Zachs cheek.

"okay..I'm sorry, Daddy." Zach whispered giving Daniel a very guilty look.

"it's okay hunny." Daniel said before giving him a kiss.

Daniel turned around, seeing Corbyn completely naked. he bit his lip and told him too come to him.

"come here baby."

the younger blond nodded and walked over to Daniel.

the older sat down and Zach crawled on top. Corbyn sat down beside Daniel.

"turn." Daniel demanded from Corbyn. the younger listened and turned around now laying down.

before anything else Daniel slid a finger into Corbyn, erupting moans from him.

Daniel continued pumping his finger in and out of Corbyn while turning his attention to Zach.

the young brunette quickly started kissing the older. Daniel put his free hand on Zachs back, as Zach put his hands around Daniels neck.

they both continued kissing, while Daniel added a second finger into Corbyn.

"daddy.." is all Corbyn could say, everything else came out as moans.

Daniel slid his tongue into Zachs mouth with no issue.

somewhere in between them kissing Zach thought it would be a good idea to get onto Daniels length.

Zach was incapable of kissing. he pulled away and put his head onto Daniels chest.

the younger started bouncing up and down, his hair bouncing with him every time.

Daniel groaned and threw his head back, enjoying the pleasure. he didn't forget about Corbyn though. oh no.

Corbyn was letting out loud, long moans, as Daniel started going faster with his pumps.

Zach went faster with his bounces, giving Daniel even more pleasure.

"Zach.." he groaned. Zach kept letting out high pitched moans, not willing to stop anytime soon.

Corbyn felt a knot start to form in his stomach, while Daniel kept going quicker.

Daniel finally added a third finger, stretching out Corbyns hole.

the younger blond whimpered and cried into the couch, feeling Daniel going faster.

that knot in his stomach got tighter.

it didn't take too long for Daniel to find Corbyns prostate. "r-right there." is all the younger could say.

Daniel knew he found it so he continued going there. while Zach on the other hand was a mess.

he kept moaning out Daniels name as he bounced and rode the older.

the oldest was having the time of his life, having both boys with him. like this. he loved it.

Zach felt the knot in his stomach get tighter and tighter every time he bounced on Daniel.

Corbyn was about to cum any second now, getting closer each time Daniel hit that spot again.

Corbyn couldn't take it anymore. he came, collapsing on the couch.

Daniel pulled his fingers out and put all his attention into Zach. the younger brunette was extremely close as well though.

it felt like he would bust.

Daniels length brushed against Zachs spot, sending him over the edge.

he came, whimpering and letting out small crys.

"fuck, kitten." Daniel said before letting go inside of Zach, making the younger moan loudly.

Zach rode out both of their highs, getting off of Daniel right after.

"Angel, do you want to take a break?" Daniel said flipping Corbyn over.

the younger blond shook his head no before putting his legs on Daniels shoulders. "okay baby, kitten come here."

Zach came over to Daniel, exchanging eye contact with him.

Daniel grabbed Zachs length and started pumping his hand. Zach gasped at this but started moaning loudly and he threw his head back.

he put his other, free hand beside Corbyn, keeping him up. without a warning he pushed into Corbyn.

he gave the younger a second to get used to his size. Corbyn just moaned loudly in a way too tell Daniel to move.

the older nodded and started thrusting into Corbyns tight hole, while doing this he continued too pump Zach.

he occasionally looked at the younger brunette, seeing him helpless in Daniels hand.

he sped up his thrusts, wanting to make Corbyn feel like he can't walk for the next week.

"d-don't stop.. p-please." Corbyn moaned out, barley able to talk.

Daniel laughed and continued to punctuate the younger boy, leaving him weak and helpless.

"D-Daniel I'm close." Zach moaned out, feeling a familiar feeling in his stomach.

once he started thrusting his hips into Daniels hand he felt like he was about to let go, but he tried to hold it in for a little.

Daniel looked over at Zach and could tell he needed to cum, he smirked and told Zach, "don't cum kitten."

Zach opened his eyes and looked at Daniel with sad eyes. "daddy.. I-I need too. p-please."

"no, don't cum or you'll get a even worse punishment." Daniel said strictly. Zach nodded and just took the pleasure he was receiving.

Daniel went harder into Corbyn, basically slamming into him making the younger let out scream like moans.

Daniel hit Corbyns prostate and continued to hit it. the boy under him squealed and whimpered loudly.

he felt a knot form in his stomach, and it continued to get tighter each time Daniel hit the spot.

Corbyn kept taking it, feeling a extreme amount of pleasure but also a bit pain. he loved it.

"daddy I'm gonna-"

"no. wait."

Corbyn nodded and tried his best to hold it in. Daniel made it extremely hard on Zach and Corbyn though.

he kept going harder with his thrusts in Corbyn and faster with his pumps on Zach.

he kept trying to get a release, but they couldn't take it anymore.

both boys came, Corbyn first, then Zach. Daniel looked over at Zach then Corbyn.

he stopped pumping Zach and took his hand away. he licked his hand "mmm." he then went back to trying to get a release from Corbyn.

the younger blond felt himself go numb, not being able to handle it.

luckily Daniel was close so he didn't have to take it for too much longer.

before anything else Daniel came in Corbyn, the younger boy let out a moan when he felt the warm liquid fill him up.

Daniel pulled out making the boy whimper.

poor Corbyn, but also lucky Corbyn..

Zach thought to himself before looking at Daniel.

"you both didn't listen to me, I'm disappointed." Daniel sighed. Corbyn and Zach gave him sad, guilty eyes.

"b-but I couldn't keep it in.. I- I just.." Zach started saying.

Daniel walked over to Zach and picked him up, throwing him on the couch, so he was sitting beside Corbyn.

"don't talk back to me." Daniel said helping Corbyn sit up straight.

he grabbed his boxers and put them on, then went to looking around the room for something.

Corbyn and Zach looked at each other, then back at Daniel.

yes, found it.

Daniel thought while getting something that was in the back.

once the two boys on the couch saw the belt they gulped. Corbyn curled up into a ball and looked Daniel straight in his eyes.

the oldest went over to them and gave them both a kiss on the lips. "you have to listen to me guys."

Daniel turned them both over so they were on all four. he looked at both of their asses and bit his lip.

he held the belt in his hands, think of how many he should do.

10. each..

he started with Zach.

one, smack

two, smack

three, smack

four, smack

and five, smack

Zach moaned, whimpered and let out a few crys.

he then looked at Corbyn. he did the same. he hit him five times with the belt. Corbyn cried out in pain but at the same time,

they both enjoyed it.

they both enjoyed getting spanked by Daniel.

he went back to Zach, finishing his 'ten' by hitting him five more times, then he did the same to Corbyn.

he hit him five more times.

done.

Daniel smirked and flipped both boys over. "will you disobey me again?" he said.

they both shook their heads no. Daniel smiled and gave them both a peck on the lips.

"good."

Corbyn was completely tired out, he couldn't do anything else even if he wanted too. he collapsed.

"I love you Dani." he whispered before falling asleep. Daniel laughed and smiled.

"love you to angel." Daniel looked at Corbyn and gave him a kiss.

"stay here, I'm going to get some clothes for you and Corbyn okay?" Zach nodded and watched Daniel walk out the room.

he didn't do anything but start to wonder.

does he have a favourite?

does he like Corbyn more then me..?"

he got back into reality once Daniel walked back in with a few clothes.

mostly hoodies.

he also hat a wet towel to clean up a little bit. he went over too Corbyn and cleaned him up a little.

he then grabbed boxers off the floor and put them on Corbyn. and finally he slid one of his own hoodies on the sleeping boy.

Zach frowned and looked at Daniel, he was sad and Daniel noticed.

"what's wrong kitten?" Daniel said sitting in front of Zach.

the younger stayed silent. "hunny what happened? you can tell me." Daniel said starting to get worried.

Zach still didn't say anything.

"hunny. tell me what's wrong." Daniel said strictly.

Zach didn't want to say 'I feel like you like Corbyn more.' because that would just be uncomfortable.

"kitten. tell me." Daniel said grabbing Zachs length again. the younger gasped and started moaning as Daniel started moving his hand.

"D-Daniel.. s-stop.." Zach moaned out opening his legs.

"tell me what's wrong. and your telling me to stop but your actions are telling me other wise."

Zach moaned and threw his head back. "I.."

"come on baby, tell me." the older said speeding up.

"do you have a f-favourite?!" Zach spat out feeling a bit of relief when Daniel stopped moving.

Daniel gave Zach a confused look, Daniel did love both boys equally. he wouldn't be able to ever pick his favourite.

"no baby of course not. I love you both the same.. why would you say that?"

Zach shrugged and frowned. "I don't know I just-"

"how bout I prove to you, I love you both the same?" Daniel said picking Zach up, his hands on Zachs ass.

Zach put his hands around Daniels neck and he put his legs around Daniels waist.

"do you wanna go take a shower kitten?" Daniel smirked.

Zach moved his hips around in Daniels arms. "yes.. please, I wanna know how much you love me.."

Daniel chuckled and carried Zach to the washroom.

(time skip because I'm to lazy to write more smut lmao.)

they got out the shower. Daniel picked up the younger and put Zach on the bathroom sink, because he couldn't stand without needing help.

Daniel put his ear against the door and heard people there so Daniel grabbed a towel and put it around his waist.

"stay here, I'll come back with some clothes." Zach nodded, and gave Daniel a small peck before he left.

Daniel walked out and got the clothes from the lounge and came back to the bathroom.

Jonah and Jack were sitting in the living room so they saw him run out and back in to the washroom.

"here kitten." Daniel said sliding the boxers up Zachs legs.

Daniel put another one of his own hoodies on Zach. the younger snuggled in the hoodie.

Daniel cooed at Zachs cuteness. Daniel put on boxers then he put on a shirt and some jeans.

"don't say I have a favourite. I love you both so much." Daniel said putting his hands on Zachs waist.

Zach nodded and pulled Daniel into a kiss. their lips moved perfectly together.

"come on kitten we gotta go." Daniel said pulling away and bringing Zach down from the sink.

he helped Zach walk out the washroom, seeing Jonah and Jack staring at them.

"could you guys be any louder? like I don't mind you guys and Corbyn having sex just don't be so loud." Jack huffed.

"yeah, that was annoying." Jonah agreed, seeing Zach leaning on Daniel.

Daniel helped Zach walk away, "ohhh daddy ahh." Jack mimicked. Zach turned a deep red. Jonah laughed and looked at Jack.

"mmmm harder." he continued. Jonah started dying of laughter. "fuck off." Daniel said giving them attitude.

"well you obviously went harder, he can't walk." Jonah said while laughing.

"what can I say? I'm good. anyway, your jealous cause I have two bitches and you can't get one." Daniel said, Zach hid his face.

"and where is your other 'bitch'" Jack said.

"I fucked him so hard he couldn't stay awake." Daniel said winking at them then walking away with Zach.

Jack and Jonah's mouth was left hung open. they bursted into laughter and so did Daniel and Zach.
__________
lmao I'm gonna do a part two.

also I want to make an actual dorbyn book. and I have two ideas.

one, 'yeah.. friends.' where Corbyn and Daniel have feelings for each other but say their friends.

or

two, 'friends with benefits' where Daniel and Corbyn are friends with benefits but one of them catches feelings.

which one would you prefer?

'yeah..friends' would be more like 'note'

I'm might start soon or when this book ends.

wc: 3185

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 69.7K 176
Imagines of the Why Don't We boys❀ (August and Eben as well *kinda*) Includes Preferences and Imagines :) Highest rank; #5 in fanfictionβ™‘ *I WROTE TH...
5.2K 137 42
Just what the title says, but more information insideπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰
132K 1.5K 16
𝐁𝐗𝐁 πŽππ„π’π‡πŽπ“π’. ❝ IN WHICH I WRITE BOYXBOY ONESHOTS FOR THE MAN BAND, WHY DON'T WE. ❞ ⌈ discontinued βŒ‹ ⌈ Β©prettyboycorbyn . 2019 βŒ‹
81.2K 3.8K 200
Here are all of my one shots from InstagramπŸ˜ŠπŸ–€ @why.dont.wejachary #whydontwe #jachary #donah #janiel #dorbyn