𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚢 ~ 𝐝𝐫...

De areuboredyett

𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒚: "𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚙𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚢 𝚌�... Mai multe

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜.
𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬
𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚝𝚠𝚘
𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚜𝚒𝚡
𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑾𝑶
𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚝𝚠𝚘
𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚜𝚒𝚡
𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚝𝚎𝚗
𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬
𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚝𝚠𝚘
𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚜𝚒𝚡
𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚝𝚎𝚗
𝐉𝐉 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐤

𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

5.9K 73 52
De areuboredyett

INSTAGRAM.

🖤 liked by drewstarkey, madelyncline and 167k others.

rileycarson: pretending i'm at the beach

comments

milesryle: fake blonde
rileycarson: 😡😡😡
milesryle: my fav fake blonde*
rileycarson: 🙄

user1: gorgeous 😍😍

madelyncline: wowowow

madelyncline: i think i love u a lil more now
rileycarson: ur precious my bby

elameeeee: oh yes baby

user2: wish i was his bf rn 🥵

user3: attention seeker 🤡

rudeth: get in i'm bored i wanna play just dance

user4: rudy's comment i'm so jealous 😭

rileycarson: @rudeth play with Chase

rudeth: nah it's not fun kicking his ass is way too easy

hichasestokes: i hate it here

user5: like if you're here for drew's
comment😏

user6: he didn't comment...

user7: stop talking abt Drew she has a bf it's annoying
rileycarson: i dont, but thanks btw 🥰

user7: omg she replied^

user8: wait she's single pls spill 🍵

load more comments

☾☾☾☾☾

REAL LIFE.

i was in "my" bedroom seated on the bed with my laptop on my legs when the sound of the door opening caught my attention. i slowly lifted my head as my eyes set on Drew sliding into the room and closing the door behind him.

"no please come in Drew" i joked about the fact that he didn't knock before i came in, letting out a giggle.

i expected him to laugh as well but my smile slowly faltered as i saw the look on his face.

"w-what happened?" i questioned with a lump in my throat as i started thinking about all the worst things that could have happened.

my heart started beating faster as i waited for him to speak.

"is that true?" he cleared his throat.

i looked at him with a question mark painted on my face, asking him to explain himself better.

"that one comment on your last post on instagram" he mumbled, sitting at the edge of the bed.

"ow!" he shouted as i hit him with my pillow.

"what was that for?" he asked, still in shook for what i did. clearly he wasn't expecting that.

"you scared the fuck out of me, i thought something serious had happened!" i snapped, i could feel my cheeks burning.

Drew held his hands up in surrender "i'm sorry, i didn't mean to, but what the hell Riley" he whined, rubbing the part of his face the pillow hit with his bare hand.

i apologized, offering to go get some ice to put on his cheek but said that it wasn't necessary.

"so, can you give me a proper answer?" he pleaded a few moments later.

i rolled my eyes playfully "yeah, me and Marvin are not a thing anymore, if that's what you wanted to know."

i looked at him to see his genuine reaction but he looked at me with a blank face; whatever he was thinking or feeling, i couldn't see that.

"i have so many questions right now" he mumbled after moments of silence. i gave him a 'go ahead' look, causing him to speak again.

"why you didn't tell us in the first place?"

i opened my mouth to answer but he cut me off. "or why didn't you tell me. did the others know? why—" i threw my head back and groaned, causing him to stop rambling.

"maybe if you let me speak" i whined.

he made a gesture with his hand indicating me that i could start talking.

"thank you" i chuckled. "only Madelyn knew and it's not like i didn't want to tell y'all, simply it never came up."

Drew raised his eyebrows. "Riley, we're stick in this apartment altogether and the only thing we do is talking, and you're telling me that the idea of letting us know that you broke up with your boyfriend never came to your mind?"

"exactly" i held his gaze.

"bullshit" he replied without missing a beat, a challenging smile on his face.

Drew pushed himself off the bed and quickly got on the other side of it. he lied down next to me, his arms crossed over his chest and his eyes fixed on the ceiling.

"i'm not moving from here till you tell the truth" he said with a serious voice, causing me to laugh.

"you can stay here as long as you want, i don't mind" i laughed, pinching his stomach attempting to make him laugh. "and i told you the truth anyways."

after that, a comfortable silence fell between us. he laid there in silence as i continued to do my stuff on my laptop. till Drew decided to speak again.

"who broke up with who?" he questioned softly, his eyes now shifting from the ceiling to me.

"i broke up with him" i said truthfully, my eyes never leaving the laptop.

he sighed. "why? i thought it was going great between you two" his voice was quiet yet firm.

the room was so quiet i could easily hear the sound of his chest slowly rising and falling for every breath.

thing that relaxed me.

i shrugged. "i realized that i couldn't give him what he deserved" i said simply, and it was true. i couldn't give him the 100% me if both my heart and mind were still in another place.

Drew nodded, holding himself back from going deep. i knew for a fact there were plenty of questions that he wanted to ask but he understood that i didn't want to talk about that and he respected that.

Drew simply lied next to me with his phone in his hands, sometimes i caught him staring at me or at the screen of my laptop, and sometimes we exchanged a few words, till he dozed off, resting his head in the crook of his arm.

i couldn't help but admiring his face. he looked so angelic while he slept peacefully. his eyes were closed with his long lashes caressing his cheeks and his full lips were slightly parted. his hair falling on his forehead in a cute way.

a smile crossed my face as i let my hand wander through his messy hair.

i decided to let him sleep peacefully, so i quickly closed my laptop and got off the bed. i turned the lights off and i walked to the living room to join the others.

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

a.n.
hello 🤍 thoughts about this chapter?
everybody say thanks Chase for this pic ⬇️

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.6K 58 8
On pause "What are you hiding something from me?" "You have no idea.." She was nothing but a poor girl from a dark background and a tendency to tak...
118K 8.7K 29
[Book 1 of Kid series] As the title suggests a kid played destiny for behir. A simple, cute love story of behir with light humor❤. Published on :...
3.2K 316 25
{فول شده} ⇢ɴᴀᴍᴇ : White heart ⇢ɢᴇɴʀᴇ : Romance , Angst , Criminal , Smut , fantasy , BDSM ⇢ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ : #Vkook , Hopmin ⇢ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ : #Nia "قلب ابلیس زخم خو...
99.4K 2.8K 35
DISCONTINUED ᴏᴋ ꜱᴏ ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪᴩᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ꜱᴏ ɪ ᴏɴʟy ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴀy ʙᴛꜱ ᴀɴᴅ yɴ ʜᴀꜱ ɴᴏ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴩ ʙᴜᴛ... ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜱ...