HE IS MY CHAUFFEUR ✅

By AeshaKabir

Adeelah Rabi'u would do anything to live her life peacefully. Peace was worth every struggle and hassle. At t... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY eight- NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
Thirty two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
38/ 39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64: The end
65: Epilogue
Author's note.
New book?

SEVENTEEN

1.9K 412 70
By AeshaKabir

El-mustapha sat on the patio of his family's London residence. Miss Becky brought coffee and newspaper to his table and left. He had been somewhere in London and just like that he thought to visit them.

He bored his eyes into the newspaper and carried the mug of the coffee. Just as he was about to sip it, he perceived an off aroma. It was difficult to perceive it because it was just like the coffee but he did. He cared a lot about what he put in his stomach.

He dropped the mug silently and glanced at his new customized Rolex watch. He carressed it gently and smiled. It had a name on it.

Heer.

He alone knew the meaning of the name and the jitters it sent to his heart. She's the girl he had been looking and admiring from afar and he thought just maybe, she would be the woman to break him apart. She was no ordinary woman too.

He had also customized another one and kept it for future use. He was surely going to give her.

He was in reverie when Nawwar came, she had stared at him for a long while before she tiptoed behind him and hugged him. Maybe that's what will get his attention since he had been behaving like a stone. El-mustapha was the most handsome of all the men in the family. His mother was half Somali that made him look hot. His silky hair flipped to the side of his head. He also had the hereditary trait of the Kabo's. Hooded eyes. His eyes were a little larger than the rest so it added a lot to his handsomeness. She's a loon while staring at him and it pained her to love him this much while he cared less. She didn't know how she's going to cope once they get married.

Unlike her cousins, she's not after his money. She's just carried away with his looks. He's just to die for. She loved his long beard too, that's all black, and shiny. She just liked him. And money made him more attractive.

"Nawwarrr!" He bellowed, using his hand to peel her away from his body. What nonsense was she thinking of?

"I am sorry Hamma El." She quickly apologized.

"Get away!" Nawwar knew better. She stopped, looking at him so he would apologize for pushing her and making her land on the ground on her back but he looked away and started reading his newspaper.

Nawwar went away with tears. Thank goodness Maya was around. She would talk to Maya and Maya would help her make things easier.

Maybe she should just forget about him and focus on making MayApparels work. It was a joint clothing business which she and Maya started recently.

And it was El-mustapha who funded it all. Even the grand opening was so grand but he didn't attend due to one of his reasons of not wanting to be recognized. But it wasn't like he didn't attend stuff or family. He did and all the medias had been warned not to disclose his identity. El-mustapha just didn't want to be amidst alot of people.

She had been contemplating before she hugged him. By Allah she was a chaste woman and she had never hugged any other man like most of the ladies in the family do. Even Maya hugged JayBee. That's why Baba Mahmud Kabo chose her for El-mustapha. She was the most decent.

And when Jaleelah adviced her to try to seduce El-mustapha, she knew it won't work but she decided to try. She didn't know anything about him and she's dying to get his attention. Every other girl was. El-mustapha had put a barrier between his emotions and them. Not even his father knew of his personalities.

He didn't know why most girls thought if they offered their bodies to him, he would soften up. They must be crazy. He was a shy person and women didn't shake his emotions unlike Othman.

Talking of Othman, he called him on the phone and asked him where he was. Othman told him he was at the club with his friends. El-mustapha shook his head and demanded for Othman's presence immediately at the family house if not he would report him to Baffa Kabo.

In the eyes of the family, Othman was the most easy going cool guy, but behind his face was the bad boy masked. He drank and mingled with women. El-mustapha regarded it as carelessness and thus he made to discipline Othman before he cause a rukus. It took a lot of time before Othman withdrew from his lifestyle but he still hung out with his friends.

El-mustapha left the place to his private room where the door had his thumbprint and face recognition. The silver like slim door slide and allowed him in. The cooling system of the room was working efficiently.

The room was were he had a lot of his secrets concerning his business. Where he hid the logics and algorithms behind his success. His systems and whatnot. The world was in danger with hackers everywhere. And he couldn't risk it.

It took him one hour to finish checking the programs on his system before he left the room. He had warned people from coming near, he had plastered a warning that if someone tried to open it, they would be shocked to death by the door.

It was engineered beyond the way a lay man could think.

"Othman, club?"

"I did nothing I promise." Othman held his hands together.

"Glad."

"When are you going back to Nigeria?"

"Till I have the feeling to go."

"By the way Baba and Baffa Kabo want to see us." The two gentlemen marched to the big parlor where their parents awaited them. They knew the talk was always one. Business and business.

"El, Baffa Kabo wants to buy your rice farm and milling industry. El-Kab rice is the rice with the highest export rate."

El-mustapha remained quiet for a while. He had invested a lot of energy in his rice farm let alone the milling industry.

He spent millions of naira to hire a food geneticist who could change the genetic composition of the indigenous Nigerian rice and merge it Basmati Indian rice to give a new specie of long grain nonchalky rice. And when it worked, they assembled it with Jasmine rice to have the best aromatic rice. It worked at last after several failed attempts. Millions of naira were shed to an extent.

And then came the managing of the company. In the process, El-mustapha had to take science courses and studied genetics. He started the ElKab rice project since he was twenty and it only came out successful when he was twenty eight. Alhamdulillah all the hard work paid off within a short period of time.

"Baba I am sorry ElKab rice is not for sale."

Baba, El-mustapha's father was a dark skinned man. Very tall and enigmatic. His beard would have been all white if not because he trimmed it and tinted it with henna.

"El, he's offering his Airline company for an exchange." El Mustapha chuckled. What would he do with that? He was thirty three years old and he knew what he was doing.

"If I am interested in having the airline company, I can begin from the scratch." Baffa Kabo looked at how stern his nephew, El-mustapha was. He swallowed a lump. The airline company was just fluctuating, and he feared that he would loose massively that's why he wanted to give someone all the headache.

"I have a private jet also. So no need." El-mustapha stood up. Baba Kabo pulled him down.

"Name the price."

El-mustapha smiled. He didn't want to sell off his hardwork and the most successful project but since they were persistent, he would name a price that they couldn't come up with.

"Ten billion naira, last price." El-mustapha slipped away, leaving the oldmen with mouth agape.

****

"Did he take the coffee?" A man asked Miss Becky.

"No, sir."

"You can go!" Miss Becky turned around and walked out of the parlour. When she was out of sight, the man cursed and threw a glass cup towards the wall of his room. It shattered to many pieces. He slowly went and took the pieces in his hand. He tightened his grip until the shattered glass slashed his skin.

Blood started dripping down, he clenched his teeth seeping the pain but the pain wasn't comparable with the one in his heart.

"You escape this time El-mustapha, not the next time!" He swored and collapsed on the ground, knitting new plans.

El-mustapha must perish!

****

Nigeria.

"Ya Nafeesah!" Adeelah complained. Nafeesah was going to be staying in the same room with Adeelah. Since she came back she had been behaving strange. Last night she spent half of the night speaking to her boyfriend. When she finished she refused to allow Adeelah to sleep saying that she had to gist her about everything that happened while she was away. Now she was shouting atop her voice for no good reason. She was such a nuisance.

Nafeesah dragged Adeelah closer.

"Someone spotted El-mustapha and demands all her followers to send one thousand naira to her account before she releases his picture." Nafeesah clapped. She couldn't wait to see this almighty El-mustapha Kabo. The billionaire bachelor in town, even if he's not fine she's sure his money had already made him fine to many girl's eyes. He just had to be fine because the Kabo's were all amazingly crafted by the Creator.

The ladies were all sleek, all gratitude to their mix blood of shuwa Arabs mostly from their mothers. Others were Indians too.

"Don't tell me you're sending!" Adeelah narrowed her eyes at her. She just didn't understand why her sister was obsessed with this El-mustapha.

"Of course I am. I just want to see him." Nafeesah answered.

"May Allah deliver you." Adeelah prayed pursing her lips forward. She didn't have anything better to say rather than that. It was better if she kept quiet.

"She has fifty thousand followers. You know all this anonymous accounts."

"You're all mad. Let's say just one thousand people send how much will she have Ya Nafee? That's one million naira. This gossip will take you all to hell." Adeelah complained but Nafeesah didn't say anything. She knew her younger sister better.

"See, she asked for two million naira."

Adeelah plugged on her nonchalance attitude and steered away from Nafeesah's brickers. She carried her Quran and reversed where she had learnt offhand.

Minutes later, the picture was released.

"Adeelah come over! The picture is here!" Nafeesah was too excited to view it. They viewed it together and there stood a gentleman having a view of London city from a verandar.

He was tall, with a flat cute nose. He had small lips and his eyes were sleepy eyes. He was just okay and easy on the eye.

Nafeesah went through the comments and that's where she was disappointed.

This is Othman Kabo!

You liar, pay me back!

Othman is not El-Mustapha!

Oh you idiot, we must find you!

Nafeesah was dumbstruck. Adeelah didn't know when she busted. She laughed like that was the first time she ever laughed in her life.

Good riddance to people like Nafeesah. And the next minutes, the anonymous account had diffused into the air just like that.

And then, it became the topic trending on Instagram that week.

****

She revolved on her chair and zoomed Alhaji Rabi'u Dambatta's image. She laughed and laughed hard till she choked on her breath. She sipped her champagne and smiled. She had been looking for him for all these years.

She thought he died together with Abbas Dambazzau and Hamza Shekarau on the tragic plane crash.

Just today, someone told her that Rabi'u Danbatta was breathing upon the earth crust. She laughed heartily, her laughter was venomous, full of wickedness and vegenance.

She had to make a plan. On how to take revenge of what he did to her. She had to do it wisely.

She called Bobo, her business partner who sent the picture to her and asked him for Alhaji Rabi'u Danbatta's children's picture.

She waited in suspense. Before the image of Adeelah and her siblings flashed on her phone screen. Each picture was labelled with the name of the person in it.

She zoomed Ya Ammar's picture.

"Oh masha Allah, see some doze of cuteness here. Boy, I am your ruin. All thanks to your father." She laughed.

She then stood up, walked to her drawer and brought another phone. She brought it to life and called someone.

"This time around, it's something different... The girl's name is Adeelah..." She said all her plans and promised to meet the person the next day so as to pay him for the job.

She placed the phone away from her and opened an alcoholic drink. She sipped ready to slip to a stupor state of drunkenness.

Images of the past kept flashing in her head. Sure the past had been buried but not forgotten and she's here for a revenge in the most easiest and coldest way ever. She's in tears while she laughed.

Ammar was her target.

Adeelah's case won't be regarded as a target because her case was easier. It just take a flick of a finger to be done. She's sure before she even reach the person tomorrow, the deed had been done.

"Sorry Adeelah!" She pouted and shrilled.

"Ammar, I am sorry too. I chose you over Fadeel because you're so handsome and I just like you at first sight. You will have a good time though.". She laughed before she started sleeping heavily on the chair. Her attire was an off shoulder ankara fitted dress. The mascara on her faux eyelashes had smudged underneath her eyes. The fan in the room blew her attached wig to and fro.

She's known as Yar tsana due to her beauty. She had aged but she still looked like twenty six year old.

****

Okay, vote and comment before you go. I just like writing this El-mustapha's side.

So, your thoughts? We have Beebo, we have Yar tsana. And from El-mustapha's side, there's an anonymous man. Interesting...😂😂

Have you voted for me in the Arewa wattpadian's award? I'm lagging behind😭. You can add +1 as many times as you can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 2.1K 16
❝Nhi pata keb,kese,kyu ye ishq hua bs itna pta hai ki sirf tumse hau❞ Adeel khan a famous business tycoon girls are crazy for him but he don't give t...
796K 23.7K 30
"It was a deal" what..?? "What...??? What type of deal ammi..??" I asked her confused. "Your marriage was a deal." Shagufta who got married to a bil...
109K 18.5K 54
Copyright© 2020. All rights reserved. Completed! ~•BOOK 2 IN THE ROYAL SERIES•~ Perhaps it was the fact that despite the inner turmoil she has, some...
20.1K 484 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...