I HATE YOU | MASKY

By Blxrrii

୨⎯ "Here, Let me help you up."⎯୧ Who knew that the person who was supposedly going to kill her had become su... More

Notice
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
C H A P T E R 39
C H A P T E R 40
C H A P T E R 41
C H A P T E R 42
C H A P T E R 43
C H A P T E R 44
C H A P T E R 45
C H A P T E R 46
C H A P T E R 47
C H A P T E R 48
C H A P T E R 49
C H A P T E R 51
C H A P T E R 52
C H A P T E R 53
C H A P T E R 54
C H A P T E R 55
C H A P T E R 56
C H A P T E R 57
C H A P T E R 58
C H A P T E R 59
C H A P T E R 60
C H A P T E R 61
C H A P T E R 62
C H A P T E R 63
C H A P T E R 64
C H A P T E R 65
C H A P T E R 66
C H A P T E R 67
C H A P T E R 68
C H A P T E R 69
C H A P T E R 70
C H A P T E R 71
100K Special-Death

C H A P T E R 50

5.6K 147 407
By Blxrrii

I woke up to the to the constant noises my phone were making.

I_hate_you_mf is typing

Get the fuck up. Slender hates waiting

I groan and get out of bed. I take a super speedy shower and put the clothes I wear out to kill on. Hey if I was going to be doing something super scary I got to dress appropriately.

I took a couple of pills, then left my room.

I ran up the stairs to Slender's office, a little excited about the future events. My adrenaline was kicking in slowly. I then thought about Masky and the fact we'd both have to be there, and I don't know if that excited me more or made me more angry. Probably the latter.

I felt energetic, much more than usual. I also felt no pain. Mentally or physically. No headaches, no bad moods, nothing. I felt, special? Like nothing in the world matter except for this moment.

When I made it to the top of the stair I knocked on the door, and when I was told to come in I opened the doors, not at all bothered for what was to come.

Masky's POV

The door opened and standing there was Y/n. I expected her to look scared, but she seemed happy? She had a glow on a face, and it irritated me. Did she not know what was about to happen?

Without a word, Slender teleported us to the outside of the room. I could hear noises of the rake, and I'd be lying if it didn't scare me at least a bit. I look over to Y/n who seemed she couldn't give two shits. I balled my fists.

"Hey Fido, you ready for this." She spoke up. I glared at her.

"The fuck did you just call me?"

"Fido, caus y'know, you're a dog." She said, holding in a laugh. I let out an irritated sigh. Her eyes brightened.

I was going to say something but the metal door opened. I looked at Y/n one last time, who stuffed her hands in her pockets and skipped in. I followed behind her, wondering what the hell was going on in her head.

We both stopped at some point. I leaned against a wall and she stretched. She got up and turned to me, then walked up to me. She motioned me to crouch to her level, to which I unwillingly obliged. She quickly pulled up my mask and before I could say anything she kissed me.My eyes widened, and just as I was going to pull away I felt something slip into my mouth. Just as my curiosity peaked, she pulled away and pulled my mask back down.

"Good luck Fido!"

I was too stunned to even talk back. I felt the thing in my mouth. A pill?

Y/n's POV

After my success, I walked away from him. Could I just kept a pill in my pocket and gave it to him like a mentally stable person? Maybe. But I had to prove a point to him. That I wasn't weak and could stand up for myself. I sat back down on the floor, thinking about everything and anything.

Eventually the time had come, where we'd be with the rake, and let me tell you was I excited.

~

Hey there, it's future Y/n!! The two hours were filled with very boring stuff, stuff you don't really want to read about. So I'm here to cut it short! Basically when the Rake charged at us, I managed to create a wall that knocked it back. I didn't pay attention to Masky much, but I could literally feel his surprisement. But training for over 5 hours in the woods most certainly pay off. some more fighting happens, and then the two hours end. Yeah nothing too important, right? Well just as I was about to enter my room, an arm held my neck rather tightly! Oh- Got to go now, keep reading on to see what happens!

~

"What the fuck?!"

"What was in the pill?"

"Oh it's just you. It was a laxative."

"Are you fucking serious?!"

"No sir. It was a stamina boosting pill."

"I swear if you don't cut the bullshit out I'll tighten the grip."

"Please do, it turns me on."

He stood still for a second before leaving. Not uttering a word. I laughed at my success.

"Bye Fido!"

When he shut the door, I went to my room, but I then realized Clockwork had Moon and I needed to go see him. So despite how tired I was, I went to her room to go get him. I knocked on her door twice, letting out a yawn as I wait for some interaction. Now that the adrenaline has wore down, I was tired as fuck.

"Come in."

"Hey Clocky, I'm back I'll take my cat now. Also hey Toby." I spoke. Toby murmured a low hi all while on his phone. I looked around to see my cat on an office chair. He woke up to my voice and meowed, then walked toward me. I crouched down to pet him.

"How do you deal with him? He hides in the most random places and I keep losing him."

"Yeah, he'll do that at times. Sorry for the trouble!"

"Nah it's fine, also what are you wearing to the operators meeting?"

"Oh yeah I wanted to ask, what is that?"

"Basically it's where all the o-operators meet somewhere. I guess this year they're holding it at Splendor's p-place. It's basically a really formal party. Usually only proxies go b-but I guess Splendor forced Slender to bring others." Toby chimed in.

"So that's why he was there that day." I murmured.

"So y-you met him before?"

"Yeah."

"Anyways, back to my original question, what are you going to wear?"

"I don't know, I'll figure out after taking a nap. Wake me up in 2 hours if you want to help." I said before yawning. I waved them goodbye and took my cat with me to my room.

Once I finally made it to my room. I changed out of my clothes and into black sweats and a grey shirt, not bothering to take a shirt. I let my hair down and flopped onto my bed and fell asleep.

Time Skip

"Y/n, get up it's been two hours."

"5 more minutes."

The nagging stopped and I went back to sleep peacefully. But then a ray of sun hit my face. I let a grumble out and switched to a position where my face wouldn't feel the sun. I was satisfied by my success and I was just about to go to sleep, someone grabbed my leg and pulled me off the bed.

"OKAY OKAY I'M UP. GOOD FUCK"

"Great, now you've got to pick out a dress. I got Jane to help me help you so get ready."

"Yeah let me go wash my hair, it's oily as crap and I need a long ass shower."

"No, later. Trust me, it'll feel better."

"Okay then-"

"Now come on, Janes waiting."

After dragging me two sets up the stairs we got to the desired room. Clockwork didn't bother knocking and walked right in.

"She's here!!"

A few seconds later a girl with white skin and black eyes and lips came out the room she was in.

"Took you long enough. At least you described her perfectly, the dresses will most likely fit her perfectly." She spoke to Clockwork. She then turned to me.

"Hey, I'm Jane, nice to finally meet you. Clocky here talks about you a lot."

"Hey, I'm Y/n. Nice to meet you too." I said with a genuine smile on my face. I saw her smile.

"Okay let's put her in some dresses now!" Clocky chimed in. She pushed me into the room Jane was once in, and I widened my eyes when I realized it was a closet. I saw a section of the closet that had a bunch of dresses.

"How'd you get all those dresses?!"

"My wife knows a couple of people."

"Huh."

"Now we're waiting for one more person."

"What, who?" I questioned.

"You'll see-"

"-I'm here!"

"Hey Sally, you ready?"

"Yup!"

"Okay, lets put Y/n into some dresses!"

Small Time Skip.

"So the first dress you're going to try on is this one, okay? The changing room is over there, yell if you need any help." I nod in agreement and take the dress to go change.

I went into the bathroom and stripped most of my clothes off, leaving my bra and underwear on. I then put the dress on. The back had lace to fit my body completely, but my hands were incapable of reaching that far down my back.

"A little help here!" I yelled out. I heard footsteps coming near the bathroom and then a knock. I told the person to come in. It was Jane. She complimented how I looked and fixed the lace. She went back and I looked at myself in the mirror and then left to show them the dress.

"So?"

"YOU LOOK SO PRETTY!" Sally remarked.

"*Gasp* It looks so pretty~!"

After a couple of compliments we got to critiquing, and we came to the conclusion that the dress wasn't for me and went to try on a different dress.

Time Skip

After hours and hours of picking out dresses, we came to three finalist dresses.

A/n: I'll change this later but wear whatever you want.

After much consideration we decided on, (dress you like best).

"Don't forget to pack normal clothes and a swimsuit, along with any other essentials you need! If you need jewlery you know where to go!"

"Yup, goodnight guys!"

I walked to my room with the dress in a plastic packaging. I got to my room and took it out the packaging and hanging it by my closet. I went to the bathroom and took a shower, washing my hair in a very nice smelling shampoo.

The rest of the night was easy going. I went to the kitchen and made some coffee, then went back to my room and put some music on at low, then scrolled through my phone until I felt asleep.

. . .

C R E D I T S

Cinical_Demon  for the moment when Masky held Y/n in a chokehold

Banana Fish for the kiss scene

~

Heyyo! Sorry for the late update, school has been making me go crazy. But to reward you for being patient with me, I wrote a 2,000 word long chapter to apologize. ALSO THANK YOU FOR 10K READS, I LOVE YOU ALL!! But anyways, I'll see you all next chapter. Bye Clouds!! Unedited

-Blxrrii

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 290 19
《𝑺𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔》 '𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥.' After getting hacked, you were invited to some random group chat filled w...
30K 631 32
⚠️FUTURE SELF HERE! THIS STORY WAS MADE A YEAR AGO SO IT HAS SPELLING MISTAKES AND CRAP SO IF THERE ARE ERRORS IM VERY SORRY I CANT FIX IT CAUSE IM B...
259 12 5
Y/n enters Nockfell high for the first time, as a new student, it took her a while to get comfortable with her surroundings but this one masked blue...
22K 531 17
A Creepypasta x Reader: After the murder of your (first) family you decide you have no where to go. You were a nobody who had to make quick decisions...