It's About Her!

By LoveAffitnity

How far you can go to be with the person you love? Can you run away from your ownself? Can you rewind the pas... More

Chapter 1
She is not your dirt.
Men have needs.
The Torne Doll.
Learn the rules and Play by it!
Awareness is a curse.
Demon and Lies
Dark Dominance
Forgotten Human
The enigma of the heart
Bruised Heart Part 1
Bruised Heart Part 2
Shattered Soul
Fire in the heart
What hurts the most!
Several Knots
Crushed Flower
Scars
Its Okay, to be not Okay!
Insecurities
Maybe...May..be!
Lifting the Curse
Love that makes you, breaks you!
Secrets and lessons
Congratu....lations...!
One more time...
Dead
The broken things
Wounds and scars
Mirror and Beast
Replacing Nightmares with Sunshine

Meteor shower

866 90 127
By LoveAffitnity

"Does-" He looked at Zoya, her eyes gazing at the scar below his lips. He noticed how her fingers were fighting themselves on her lap, almost battling against her control.

"Hmm?"

"Does... it still hurts?" Her soft voice broke a smile on his face. He blinked.

"Then I don't understand." She looked away, and he disliked her action. Quickly, his finger bent under her chin and pulled her back. He smiled when still she was not looking at him, but at the scars.

"What you don't understand?"

"You." She breathed out. Her eyes met his for a brief minute before she pulled herself away from his intense gaze. "I don't understand if it hurts you, why are you not in the hospital?"

His heartbeat abnormally raced, and he squeezed his eyes to keep his breath in-check. She was doing it again, making his heart flutter. He looked at her, letting those thousands of thoughts passed through his head. There was no answer to why he didn't stay back in the hospital. Why was his mind only focus on her, on her whereabouts? There was no reason why he wanted to see her if she is okay. He wanted to see her. There was a heaviness building inside him with each passing seconds, every breath he took. From the moment he was awake, all he could think about is, her. He was unsure why he could not shake away this feeling. Why he could feel her presence around her? She was all around him, in him.

"Aditya?"

He looked back at Zoya, his intense eyes locked on her, watching her soul through them. She felt a shiver run down her spine and her body shook with the impact. She wanted to withdraw her gaze, but he was holding her still with an invisible string. She was powerless in front of him on so many different levels. He was doing it again, causing her fear and comfort at the same time. Zoya did not know what he wanted from her, and it confused her terribly. She was a relief to see him at the door the next morning, but what confused her even more, were her own feelings. She teared up at his sight. Whatever was he doing to her, scared her!

"I wanted to see you."

Just liked that all air punched out of her lungs. She felt breathless. Her eyes bulged and her cheeks turned a shade of pink. Her reaction was alien to herself, but she couldn't do anything about it. They were not in her control. From the day this handsome man walked in her life, nothing was ever in her control, her body, her emotions, her mind, her heart, and her dream were haunted by him. She didn't know when she had let her guard down for him to make a difference to her. He affected her; she was aware of this. He affected her in more ways than a client should be. He ruled her subconscious mind.

She looked back down at the scar on his neck. "It must be hurting."

"Yes, it is." He said directing her hands to his heart.

She shook her head and looked away. The small room with the smell of fresh paint and furniture echoed with their breath. The small carpet below them didn't provide much protection against the cold floor. She still didn't understand why he refused to sit on the bed. She noticed how he even hates the idea of him sitting on the bed with her. His expression changed to bitter when she insisted him to sit on the bed rather than on the floor. He stared at her as if she did some kind of cruelty on him by asking him to sit on the bed.

"Oh." He moaned in pain as he stretched out his legs. It went numb from sitting on the floor. She narrowed her eyes in disbelief. An 'I told you so' look made him smile again.

And with that beautiful smile carved on his lips, her heart fluttered. She went silent after that.

Aditya was reading her face like a book, trying to understand what was going through her head. He noticed she was an over-thinker and usually gets lost in the middle of anywhere. He knew there were waves of flashbacks that she was holding on to dearly. Her change of expressions told a lot about the thoughts that crossed her mind. Suddenly, the urge to know her more grew within him. He wanted to know more about the woman that lives in him, more than he lives in these days.

"What are you thinking?" He pressed himself a little closer to her. Her shoulder in synchronized with his body. The question surprised her, but she didn't look away. Instead, she smiled. A smile that a lost soul could offer the world, that kind of smile.

"So you won't say it." he shakes his head and smiled.

He didn't know why, but he felt her pain in that smile. He could see through this flawless, beautiful woman. He could see her scars for an unknown reason.

She noticed the unusual silence she held after his question. There was a lot more than what he sees now, and he will know everything about her. He couldn't hold back himself from not comforting her. His heart ached at the sorrow in her eyes. It was like a slow death for him. He was dying at the very sight of her tears.

"I should go now." She whispered, avoiding his eyes.

Zoya stood up to leave, but he caught her wrist and turned her around. Then he turned himself and stretched his legs out while resting his head on her lap. He shut his eyes at the comfort her body was providing him. She was not just a body to pleasure him; she was more to him. He has realized this truth a long back, and he was not ready to deny it.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" his lips twitched in a smile.

Embarrassed, she looked away. His grin wider and his hands reached out to her face. He tilted her face parallel to his and opened his eyes. "I am sorry for that day. I was just afraid. I was afraid to share you with -" He chocked not able to complete the sentence. He pulled her hand and brought it close to his heart. His hands enveloped over hers, moved over his heart, to soothe the pain that had appeared with just the thought of it.

She knew what he intended to say. He had said those things several times that day. Those words that refused to let her in peace. She knew what he wanted to say; she knew it. But she would not accept it. Emotions have always been her weakness. They led her to the path she is now; they brought the consequences she lives now.

Her eyes again traced the scars on his skin. Her fingers were gentle on his skin. She was afraid to cause him pain. He let her fingers traced his wounds. He wanted to get used to this wonderful feeling.

"You should belong to me," he said. His panic and agony dripped out. "I already belong to you. Don't do this to me!"

His pleads clouded her senses and her eyes brimmed with a tear. She could see the honesty in his eyes as he spoke those words. Her fingers stopped moving and curiously he turned his head towards her. She zoned out again!

He pushed his weight on his hands and sat. This allowed her to stand up and move away from him.

"Why are you running away?" he asked, standing up with her.

She looked around, desperate to find an answer. Then she looked back at him, " Your time with me is over. I think you should go now."

"I know." he took a few slow steps towards her. "But you know I won't "

"Then I will leave." She said, trying to sound as confident as her voice could allow. But one look at him and all her confidence left her. His eyes held confidence. He knew she wouldn't leave. He knew she cannot walk away even if she wanted to. Zoya was truly succumbing to him, unwinding more and more every day.

He nodded. "You know, you won't leave, even if you wished to." He was close now, so close, that his breath fanned her face as he opened his mouth to speak. "You are not leaving me, ever."

She could barely breathe. His presence was toxic and with his hypnotic voice, he could make her agree on anything he likes. "I know."

"Does that scares you?" He paused, holding her face between his palms. "Does this feeling that we have between us, scares you?"

She became silent. The answer was waiting for her to speak, but she lost the ability to speak. Her eyes turned moist, and she had to drop her gaze to the floor to stop herself from breaking down to heart. The cold touch of his finger under her eyes forced her to look back at him in his eyes.

There was a lot of emotion in those eyes. His fingers moved to her chin, and he tilted her face, while slowly bringing his lips to hers. She was already panting with anticipation to taste him. Her eyes dilated, flickering from his eyes to his lips for a while before she let him take the control and closed her eyes. Aditya was a poison, and she didn't know where would her feeling for each other will take them. But she was tired of holding it back for so long a time. He was an invader in her heart earlier, but now, he owns her everything! her body, her mind, her soul, and her desire.

His lips brushed hers causing her goosebumps, "You belong to me." he repeated and closed the distance between the two craving folds.

****

Zoya sat on the carpet with her back resting on the wall. For the first time in her life, she felt contented to be near any man. She didn't feel used. She didn't feel forced. She felt more important than just being a hole for men's pleasure. She felt respected, peace, and comfort in his arms. His shirt on her fit perfectly as if it was tailored for her for times like these. Her lips moved upwards on remembering how gentle he was with her throughout. He didn't let her feel dirty. He didn't let her feel like a whore; she is. He made her feel like a woman, in a true sense.

"Woke up." He blinked his eyes and yawned. He felt tired, but he felt happy and contented.

"Hmm." she nodded.

His eyes moved from her face to his shirt she was wearing. And he grinned.

"Why are you grinning?" She asked, looking down at him.

"I never thought my simple shirt on you would make it sexier."

Her cheeks hurt with the compliment. She had to look away before she is being caught with the open display of her emotions.

"You are blushing, my dear madam?"

"What made you think that?" She daringly looked back at him and then stood up. "Where are you going?" he asked and stood up, letting her have a full view of his toned body.

Her throat became dry with the sight. She didn't realize she had stopped walking, and now he was looking at her with a tease.

"You know you can touch me if you want. I won't mind." He walked to her boastfully, displaying himself to his full glory. It has to be one of those few times, where he felt proud to own that body.

"Always full of yourself."

"I don't see any harm in that." he tilted his head as he closed the distance between them again, letting her taste his sleepy breath. He broke the kiss, letting her breath "I am proud to see the desire for me in your eyes." He smiled cheerfully and dived again for another round of hot kiss.

****

He was standing silently beside the door and staring at her. He didn't wish to leave her here in this brothel. He felt sick with any other man touching her.

"I cannot understand why you don't want to step out of this place? Why do you want to stick around here? What is so special about this place?"

She crossed her hand over her chest and smiled at him. "I will, if you tell me, where will you take me from here?"

"To my farmhouse or we can check in a hotel if you want to." He replied as if it was the most obvious answer and sighed heavily seeing her passive face.

"You feel ashamed of me?"

His eyes became wide and he stride, big steps overcoming the distance she has put between them.

"No, of course not."

"But you are hiding me from the world." There were layers of questions between this one question she asked, and Aditya was not stupid to not understand them. He shook his head and cupped her face.

"I am not hiding you, Zoya. But-"

The 'But' was a sign of uncertainty for Zoya. There was always a 'but' to ruin her dreams. She has become accustomed to these words and those several meanings behind this small word. She looked at her feet and smiled.

"Never mind, I got my answer. I am staying here."

He held her shoulder from both sides as his eyes begged, " You know I don't want to share you."

"That made me feel like a possession."

He looked the other way. Why was she acting so difficult suddenly? 

He pressed his lips on her forehead, " Please come with me. I won't be at peace if I leave you here. I will be under constant sickness with the image of someone else seeking pleasure from you."

Her eyes sting with his words. He stopped in his ranting and looked at her with concern. "What? ... What is it? Why are you looking at me like with those eyes?" his nervousness was evident in his voice.

"and I thought you were different." She chuckled sadly while stepping away from his space. The loss of contact with her made him miss her already. He wanted her to stay with him, away from here, but she was reluctant to change her fate.

"Will you never change your destiny, Zoya? What are you so afraid of?" he paused then as if a reply to his questions he looked in her eyes and breathed out, "Emotions?"

'No." She walked past him and opened the door for him to step out,

" Humans." she moved away from the door and kept her head low, he took the clue and dejectedly walked out of the door.

***

Thank you so much, my dear readers.

I hope you all are fine in this corona period. Please stay safe and healthy.

Why did she not go with Aditya?

Whom do you like more? Aditya or Zoya?

What do you think will happen next?

I am eager to read your thoughts in comments and DM. Please don't hesitate to pen down what comes to your mind while reading the update.

Please share, like, and comment.

Your Writer

Milli

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 65.8K 66
Book 1- Our journey from engagement to marriage Book 2- The journey of Love Siddharth and Preeti complete their journey from engagement to marriage...
3.3M 189K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
101K 3.8K 37
Inayat, a 25-year-old with a heart of gold, has been navigating life solo since a tragic accident took her parents and her memories. Raised in an orp...
87.4K 4.1K 68
"Eternally?" "For an eternity and even more." __________ Coincidences; are they merely occurring by chance? The universe is always arranged for us, s...