Billionaire Claim

By ariesstarz

The Sequel to He's Her Billionaire Loretta and Nate's story is far from over. After an abrupt ending to thei... More

Sequel to He's Her Billionaire
0 1
0 2
0 3
0 4
0 5
0 6
0 7
0 8
0 9
1 0
1 1
1 2
1 3
1 4
1 5
1 6
1 7
1 8
1 9
2 0
2 1
2 2
2 3
2 5
2 6
2 7
2 8
2 9
3 0
Epilogue
Epilogue Part Two

2 4

2.9K 105 1
By ariesstarz

 Chapter Twenty Four

It was already the afternoon when I woke up. Nate was still sleeping silently beside me. His arms were no longer around me but rather over his stomach and his head was turned the other way.

When I turn around I pick up my phone and notice there are a few messages from George.

He was just asking how last night went so I said we'd come over later. I think it was obvious that we slept for an extra few hours.

Tammy's messages were a little harsher as they were filled with foul words and insults. She's so kind to me.

Once I replied to them both I placed my phone back on the table before turning back around to Nate.

I laughed a little when I saw the obvious bulge from under the blanket. Someone's got morning glory.

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't make fun of me Loretta" he growls out when he rolls over to adjust himself. Poor baby.

"I wasn't" I try to defend myself.

"yes, you were, I can read you like a book darling" how would he know that I don't think I've ever seen him read a book. I've been meaning to ask him if he's read my book.

Rolling my eyes, I get back in bed with him and wrap my leg over his. He doesn't waste the opportunity to grab my ass and squeeze it. I move my hand under the blanket and smooth it over his erection.

I watch his eyes close and a sigh leaves his lips.

"If you're going to do that you're going to have to finish it, you leave me unsatisfied I'm going to have to re-evaluate our sleeping arrangements."

What an idiot. I don't bother stopping I rub him up and down and feel it jerk in my hand.

I kiss him to stop him from groaning and he deepens the kiss to which he bites down on my bottom lip, before sucking on it. Now I'm the one moaning.

"please Loretta" he moans out, knocking his head back down to the pillow.

I stare at him confused. He just growls "I swear to God Loretta now is not the time to play games" I beg to differ baby.

I'm having way too much fun with this than I expected. I can't say the same for Nathaniel though.

With a final kiss, I start to trail my mouth down his neck to his naked chest and all the way down to the beginning of his boxers. His silence brings a sense of anticipation for what comes next.

I look up at him and that seems to drive him over the edge. He reaches down and quickly pulls down his boxers and releases his dick ready for me. That's what he thought.

"eager aren't we" I quirk my eyebrow. Nate's eyes narrow and he grabs my hair roughly in his hands and pushes me down on him.

"You're the fucking devil, Loretta," he says with a groan before becoming mute as my mouth soothes his pain and turns it into pleasure.

The hard thrusts tired Nate out eventually, he was angry at me and he really showed that in the last 10 minutes.

We had to clean ourselves up in the shower since we were going to spend the day with George and Tammy.

I think being alone together would not be beneficial for us at the minute. Nate really brings out a dirty side that I had no idea I had.

" This was such a spontaneous idea" Tammy mumbles as we walk through the airport behind Nate and George. After spending most of the day with Tammy and George Nate decided to visit a venue in Italy where we would be getting married.

" you didn't have to come along," I said moving in and out between the crowd in the airport. Tammy shook her head. " you're right I didn't but as your maid of honour I must inspect the area in which you are getting married" she says as she walks with me.

Nate and George were out in front making room for us to clearly walkthrough. Nate had pushed a lot of people away.

We managed to arrive at the private gate just in time. Nate had thought it was a good idea to treat us all to a quick getaway using a private jet company which he was a big investor in.

He said that he was treating us but I knew that it was more so that he could get back to London quickly to get on with his other projects which needed his attention.

I climbed on to the plane and sat next to Nate. George and Tammy were touring the plane and taking a lot of different pictures to post on their social media. I watched Nate as he typed away on his laptop and answered emails.

" i thought this would be a nice relaxing getaway," I said, semi annoyed.

Nate leaned over and kissed my bare shoulder. " I wish it was but there's too much to do and I have been finding it hard to leave it for my employees to handle," he said a little guilty.

Much as I would like to have this short trip to Italy with Nate and no work, I know that it's just not going to happen. " Just promise me that when we go on our honeymoon, there will be no work"

Nate stopped typing, his face turned to mine. " of course baby. I'll make sure of it" I smiled triumphantly. Music to my ears.

The rest of the plane ride I closed my eyes. The quiet voices of Tammy and George. Along with the constant tapping of Nate as carries on working.

We finally arrived in Italy finally and William drove us to the venue which only took around an hour and 30 minutes from the airport. As we drove up to the hotel my eyes were glued to the window along with Tammy. Even Nate had pulled away from his phone to lookout.

William deliberately slowed down so that we could all take in the views. It was beautiful. There was a lot of land surrounding the hotel which sat in the middle. It was already getting dark which made the hotel look even more incredible as it was lit up by the big lights.

" How did you even find this place" i said amazed as we all left the car. Nate pocketed his phone and grabbed my hand.

" I just looked for a beautiful Villa in Italy. It also helps that the family that runs this hotel are familiar with my work" He explains to me as we continue to walk up. I noticed that two people had exited the main entrance and were making their way towards us.

Nate slipped his hand out of mine and greeted them. " Thank you for agreeing to show us around. This is my fiance Loretta and these are our friends George and Tammy" Nate introduced us all.

They looked like a couple. The women wore a simple beige dress that reached her ankles and the man who was older wore a simple shirt with jeans.

" It's lovely to meet you and congratulations," The woman said as she brought me in for a hug and kissed my cheek softly.

I grinned as i stepped back. " Thank you, your hotel is beautiful I really hope I get married here," I said to them. The grinned back. " We hope so too. I just hope it matches your preferred style" I noticed that they glanced at Nate especially for this. They were probably more considerate for Nate's opinion more than mine and I could understand that.

The couple invited us in and started showing us around. I cast Tammy a look as we entered. Our silent confirmation that we knew that me and Nate were going to be getting married here. Without a doubt.

" We have our own wedding planner that you can use but our previous clients have always had their own wedding planner come an manage the day" Luther, the old man said as he guided us around the reception hall.

" yes, we have our own wedding planner," I told him.

I am sure that their wedding planner was more than capable of throwing a beautiful wedding but the woman we had hired was definitely one of the best in England. Nate had made sure of it.

An hour later we had finished our tour and they had let us go around ourselves. As me and Nate walked hand in hand I started to picture having the wedding here. Being surrounded by our whole family. Walking with Nate after we finally say our I do's.

" You love it here don't you" Nate whispered as we walked out of the building and towards the car. Tammy and George were slowly walking behind us. Sharing ideas on the wedding since they were going to be majorly involved in the wedding. Being the best man and maid of honour.

"I really do," I said, my eyes locked on the hotel behind him as he stood in front of me. Pushing my body against the car. His hand came to cradle my face.

I couldn't imagine marrying Nate in any other venue. It was perfect.

" I didn't think it would be this easy" Nate mumbles as he pressed his head to mine. His lips pressed softly against mine. I leant into the kiss, tasting his lips. " Do you think i am going to be a crazy bride" I teased him.

He pinched my waist. " No, but i didn't think we would have chosen the first venue we visited" He knew that i was kidding. I was lucky that Nate had good taste.

We ended up finally getting into the car. George was the one that drove us back to the airport since Nate was getting tired and i didn't want his driving like this.

The flight back to London was quick and easy with no disruption whatsoever. I was the one pulling Nate with us as we walked back into heathrow airport.

I pulled Nate and pushed him into the passenger seat of his car, and walked over to George's car.

" I plan to have a dress fitting next week but i will let you know the date when i've sorted some other things out" I said to Tammy as George started up the car.

" no worried girl, i will be busy but i will always make time for you" she smiled over at me. Tammy was always someone i could rely on.

I kissed her cheek and waved them off. I finally turned around to see Nate with his head rested on the car door. I quickly ran over to the driver's side and started our drive back to his apartment.

Nate was a little more awake as i pulled at his arm as we entered his apartment.

" You're staying right" He had asked as i pulled the hair tie from my hair. I glanced behind and saw him leaning on the wall just staring at me.

His eyes were tired but i noticed that lust filled gaze in them.

" of course" I answered. Nate kicked off the wall and came up behind me. He moved my hair away from my neck and placed his lips on my neck. " I love you" He whispered as his fingers found the buttons on my shirt.

I moaned as his hand slipped underneath my shirt and palmed my breasts.

" Good, we can both shower and get some sleep them" he whispered as he pushed at my back towards his ensuite bathroom. I giggled as he helped me out of the rest of my clothes and just left my lingerie on.

"Nate " i exclaimed when he had pushed me under the water. "I still have my panties on" I groaned. Nate answered with a deeper groan. " even better baby"

The water instantly soaked us both. I realised that Nate still had his clothes on and he was now drenched. He had never looked sexier than he did right now.

I helped him out of his clothes and watched silently as he got to his knees. His fingers hooked into my panties and slowly brought them down my legs.

He glanced up at me as he placed his lips on my soaked panties. " You are so fucking beautiful baby" he mumbled as he sucked on my clit.

I held onto his hair as he ravished me with his tongue. After countless moans, he finally pushed his finger inside and started to slowly fuck me as he continued to lap me up like a starving man.

" Nate, fuck you are going to make me cum so quickly" I moaned as his pace only started to increase. His grunts were encouraging me to cum so soon.

" The quicker the better. After you cum baby I am going to me make love to your beautiful body, all fucking night long" He whispered before diving even deeper into my pussy. Taking me to a whole new high that literally brought me to my knees as my legs weakened. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 207 45
Brandon Stevens, a business tycoon who owns the largest business empire in the country has the good looks, immeasurable wealth, and the rock hard bod...
2.7M 86.4K 31
Nate Williams and Sydney Parker were high school nemesis, period. They were the ultimate prank stars, except most of them were thrown against each ot...
384K 8.4K 23
"Everything's in your hands." It all started when she found herself in his car. She didn't know what the future stored in for her. What possibly cou...
10.4K 269 12
When Corden Nash took over as the crime lord of New Jersey, he swore he'd never fall in love. His one goal in mind has been to burn Rafino Rossi and...