My Hero Academia Vore Story

By SoulEaterMaka1

This will contain vore. If you have a problem then don't read. I will change the cover later. *I don't own an... More

Hello
Chapter 1: The Mess
Chapter 2: Heartbreak
Chapter 3: Cure For All
Chapter 4: Ojiro
Author's note
Question
Chapter 5: Misses And Wishes
Chapter 6: Yuga And Sato
Question 2.0
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 7

1.2K 12 19
By SoulEaterMaka1

Last time on this story...

Not the first time it has made itself known to the Ex-quirkless child.

Deku's eyes softened at their response. He knew what it was like. To be in there position and being forced to rely on someone else to fix/help them.

'I can do this. After all, I'm a shining star!'

Shoji stared at the shape moving down slowly and almost painfully as well from the site of it. 'That has to hard.'

He tiles his head back against the wall and closes his eyes to follow the trail of his latest 'snack'.
———————————————————

Shoji was both horrified and fascinated by this situation. On one hand, he was kinda scared of being eaten alive. He won't lie to himself. The very idea of it is haunting. Almost taboo on some levels. On the other hand, he wasn't alone and Midoriya knew what he was doing. Shoji could tell that Deku was trying everything in his power to make this situation better. Deku was struggling with this act himself and the multi limb quirk user could see that from the shuttering to a bits of pain flashing through his friend's face. 'Wait, pain?'

"Midoriya?"

"Hm?"

"Are you okay? You seem to be hurting a little..."

Deku looks down to Shoji with a sigh. "I'll be fine. It's just Sato going by my heart, so chest pains." He winces from the pressure. "I am just not use to something big going down is all."  Izuku smiled weakly. Shoji watches as his friend's breathing had gone short to a big longer from the passing pain. "Are you ready?"

"If only you are."

As Deku was about to set his hand flat for the him, Shoji puts his hand up for a second. "Hey, Midoriya. Could you just grab me? I am noticing that every time someone has climbing in, you seem to be having trouble. Would it help at least a little?" Our resident green hair student was surprised by this. He knew he was having trouble, but he wasn't about to take that freedom.

"Are you sure, Shoji? I won't do it if you really don't want to. Yea, I'm having a little trouble and may struggle a little. However, I don't want to take that option away from you just because I am uncomfortable. It's just not right." Izuku said with worry. He wasn't about to do it if his friends were uncomfortable.

"I am sure. Thank you for being considerate, but I want to help you at least a little. You are doing a lot for us and this is the best way I can think to make it easier. Until I am back to my original size, this is what I can do." The multi limb user said as he mentally prepared himself for the following action he requested. Deku felt touched by what he said. Doing what was asked of him, he picked up Shoji before asking one more thing. "You are okay with just swallowing right away then?"

"Go for it."

As soon as the word was given, Izuku leaned his head back to open up his throat, and started to pushed Shoji into his mouth feet first on his stomach. Shoji was caught off guard as to how fast he was starting to go and could hear Deku swallowing before he was inside. Shoji felt confus- 'Wait a minute. Am I being shotgunned?' He felt his legs slip in before his torso was suddenly inside as well.

Deku was moving fast. He had to avoid chocking himself. Despite that though, he could still pick out what Shoji tasted like. Surprisingly or not, he tasted like San-nakji. Izuku has had the dish only once or twice but wasn't the biggest fan of it. After swallowing Kacchan so much, it felt wrong on some levels. Besides, he preferred to not think of that right now.

Shoji, after realizing what was happening with him, broke his glow stick to get it... well, to glow. Duh. How else would you type that? Upon it starting to glow brightly, he had gripped it tightly against chest and close his eyes as he felt the world around him to darken.

MEANWHILE

Ojiro was just lying on his back surprisingly relaxed with his tail kinda over him. He was didn't think it would be the calming or oddly enough kinda quiet. He thought that the insides of any living thing would be loud. However, this wasn't the case with It at all. It's quiet like on top a hill alone. The thing that has made this easier is hearing the heartbeat belong to his friend, Midoryia. He lets him know that he is safe with him inside. That and he isn't going to... be... alone... Wait... he's isn't  going to be alone! 'Oh sh-'

*thump*

"Ow!"

"Oh, salut l'ami."

"Gosh damn it, Aoyama!" Ojiro knew the voice as soon as he hear his voice. Maybe laying down was a bad idea after all. "That freaking hurt!"

"Désolé l'ami but at least I'm finally here!" He said with the usual dose of sparklingness. (Yes, i made a new word. Shush comment section.)

Ojiro just gave a blank stare and went to say something before hearing a dreaded sound from above. 'Oh no!!!!!' "Aoyama, get off quickly!"

Yuga turned his head a little like a puppy confused. "Why, Monsier?"

"Whoever was behind you is coming fast!"

"Why, it's our dearest friend Sa-"

*Crash*

"Ow..." Ojiro is now in pain. Now he is really regretting laying down. "My tail..."

"I can't fe-eel my b-back..." Yuga said struggling.

"Sorry, guys." Sato said rubbing his head. He then tries to get off of the other two and sits off to the side to give the other two a chance. Moaning in pain, the other two begin to move when the dreaded sound sounded for round 3. All three look up to see the feet of their fellow classmate before the following chaos ensured.

"No, NO!"

"Don't do it!"

"Eh bien merde. Nous sommes foutus-"

If gravity could talk, I like to think it would response like this:

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

BACK TO GENERAL

Izuku could feel Shoji slip by his heart for a brief moment. Even with him shotgunning his friend, he could still feel the tightness from his insides being pushed far from normal. And man, did it hurt. Before any other thoughts could form, he heard shouting from his midsection as he felt Shoji begin to slip inside with the others.

"What's w-"

From the moment he could feel his friend joins the rest was when the chaos had began. You know how when animals like dogs, cats, or even mice begin to fight with each in one spot? That is how Deku would describe this situation except he was in pain from it. He can't tell who is who from all the fury movement. What he did know was kicks and punches were being thrown as well as what he thinks is a tail. Deku wraps his arms his midsection in a attempt to help with the aching.

'Stop, stop, stop, stop-'

The same word was repeating in his head before he what he did with Bakugo.  He growled. I don't mean pity throat growl. No, I mean the deep core growls that could rattle your bones. Suddenly the movement had stopped all together.

"Are you guys good? Sorry for that growl, but you guys moving around so roughly was beginning to hurt a little. Either way, are you four okay?" He said this in a quiet tone.

The four boys in side as a tangle mess, realized what had happened. When Shoji had fallen into top of them, Ojiro was getting crashed, Yuga quit moving altogether while muttering ow over and over again, and Sato was moving like crazy to get the taller student off.  All of them felt guilty for hurting the insides of Deku. They really did. Not know what else to do, Oijrio begins to rub on the walls to help the soreness. "Sorry Midoryia.... we did not mean to." He said with guilt. The others, with what little light they could see, copies the Tail User's movement while muttering their own apologies to Deku.

Izuku, who wasn't expecting the feel the rubbing from inside, gasp softly from the actions and could hear their apologies. Touched by the action, he hugged his midsection before saying, "It's alright. As long as everyone is okay, everything is alright." He has this look that could be described as gentle. Soft. Caring. The four inside were taking by surprise by the pressure only to realize it was the Green haired boy do something as close to a hug he could get to. All five of them still there for a few minutes before Deku says something.

"Well, I guess everyone is settled then I am going to head back to the others. I'm about to stand up." As he stands up, he could feel the others slide to the front of his stomach where he could see a slightly silhouettes of them. Rejusting himself and them a little, he was able to make it so as if he did not just eaten his friends what's so ever. It's not like he did that at all............. If a stranger asks, he would said no before bolting away.

The others slid when Midoryia stood up. They were didn't know how much the would actually feel, but they fixed their positions before setting back and start talking with each other quietly.

——————-————————————————————————————

Hey everyone, it has been awhile! I hope all of you are do okay! Either way; here is the first surprise that I mention while ago. If one of you want to try, you are welcome to redraw this picture. Let tag me and let me know if you do. As you can probably tell, I have a hard time drawing people.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 2K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
197K 710 24
its all in the title babes 😋