𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘 | 𝟏𝟖+

By __julieee

In which an eighteen-year-old succumbs to an older man . . . "I can't resist him, even though I tried. Call m... More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 13

206K 5.1K 6.6K
By __julieee

A T H E N A

"Tú me confundes, no sé qué hacer. Yo lo que quiero es pacarla bien.

Yo tengo miedo de que me guste y que vaya a enloquecer"

° ° °

My heart starts beating faster. "H-how?"

"Just listen to me, baby. Do as I say."

I mutter a yes, already turned on by his voice. "I bet your pussy is wet, no?" he asks me. I have to bite back a moan.

"Yes," I manage to get out. "Hmm, do you get turned on by my dirty talk?"

"Your voice," I admit, my breathing heavy.

"Fuck, mia cara, you get me so hard," he groans. I close my eyes, already feeling pleasure of his dirty words. "Listen to me, baby girl. You need to lock the door first. Wouldn't want your parents walk in on you, would you?"

I shake my head, but then realize he can't see me. I stand up and rush to my door, quickly locking it before I run back to bed.

"Done," I whisper. "Good girl," he hums, praising me. I instantly feel good.

"Now," he says with a husky voice. "Put me on speaker."

I do as he says, and then he tells me to take off all my clothes. I lay my phone next to me on bed.

"I want you to trail your hands over your body, imagining that it's me who's doing it," he says. I close my eyes, my cheeks red from embarrassment because I've never touched myself like this before. I roam my hands over my body, going over my breasts and taking my nipples between my fingers, rolling and pinching them. A moan leaves my mouth.

"Fuck, baby. I wish I was there with you," he groans. "Me too," I gasp.

"Bring your hand down to your pussy, and start rubbing up and down your clit."

While my hand keeps squeezing my breast, I trail my hand down, my fingers sliding between my lower lips, rubbing up and down my slit. My fingers work on its own accord, and I imagine it's Vincenzo who is rubbing my clit with his thumb, his fingers circling around my entrance.

"Oh Vincenzo," I moan and arch my back.

"What are you doing? Are your fingers playing with your pussy, huh? You like that, don't you?"

"Oh yes," I gasp, and grind my hips against my hand. My eyes roll back into their sockets as I start to rub my clit furiously. My quiet moans fill the room, and Vincenzo's groans are heard through the speaker.

"Now you have to insert one finger inside your tight cunt, and imagine it's me doing it, baby," he groans, and I think he's touching himself too. Hesitating I push my middle finger inside my pussy, and I wince a little. "Vincenzo," I whimper.

"I know it hurts, bella, but you just need to slowly pump your finger in and out, while keep rubbing your clit," he instructs me. I slowly pull my finger out, and push it back in. A whimper leaves my mouth when I do it again.

"Fuck, I wish I was there with you. Keep fucking that tight cunt with your fingers, baby. It will feel good," he says, convincing me to continue. The feeling of my thumb rubbing over my clit sends pleasure through me, and I can't help but moan.

I close my eyes again, imagining Vincenzo's long and rough fingers sliding in and out of me, his knuckles hitting my entrance. I start grinding my hips against my hand and throw my head back. I imagine his thumb is drawing circles around my clit, sometimes pressing on it.

I draw my finger back, and thrust it back in.

"Oh Vincenzo," I whimper into my phone.

"Are you enjoying yourself, mia cara?"

"Yes," I moan. I hear his grunts and some groaning. "Are you touching yourself too?" I ask gasping, and bite my lip at the pleasure I'm giving myself.

"Yes, Athena," he groans, "I'm wondering how it'd feel like when it's you who's stroking my rock-hard cock with your hands."

I start moving my finger faster, briefly wondering what it would feel like having his cock thrusting in and out of my pussy.

"Oh shit," I mutter, eyes rolling back. I feel something building inside of me, the feeling in the pit of my stomach rising.

It takes over my body, reaching till my toes as I continue to thrust into my pussy, imagining it's Vincenzo's cock that's thrusting in and out of me, the base brushing and stimulating my clit.

"Oh," I moan, my voice trembling. I thrust my hips forward and pretend Vincenzo to be hovering above me, his arms on each side of my head while our hips meet, his member roughly slamming in and out of me.

At the thought of the tip of his cock sliding against my soaked slit to my entrance I lose it.

"Vincenzo," I squeak.

I clench my eyes shut and bite so hard in my lip I'm afraid it might bleed. I take my hand away from my heat and turn my head into my pillow, screaming.

My liquid seeps out, staining the sheets underneath me.

That was... epic. That felt so good. I turn my head, my cheek pressing into the pillow and let out a satisfied sigh.

"Did you come?" Vincenzo's voice asks, bringing me back from my high. I grab my phone and turn off the speaker.

"Yes," I breathe into the phone. "Fuck, I'm almost there," he groans. I hear short grunts coming from him, and he mutters a few curse words – I think – in Italian before he lets out a loud groan. It's actually a turn on hearing him masturbate.

"Merda, just the thought of you sucking my hard cock made me come," he whispers into the phone.

"The thought of you thrusting into my pussy made me come," I whisper teasingly into the phone, shocking us both with my words.

Normally I wouldn't say stuff like this, hell, I wouldn't be doing this in the first place, but Vincenzo makes me... reckless. Like I can take on the world, like nothing can stop me.

"You need to stop saying things like that before I come over to your house, bend you over and fuck you senseless," he breathes into the phone.

"I wouldn't mind," I say with a teasing tone. He chuckles, the sound throaty.

"But I think your parents would."

At the mention of my parents, I realize where I am and what I'm doing. I just got off at the thought of Vincenzo fucking me, and I liked it. I want it to actually happen.

All the blood rushes up to my face, and I'm sure I'm looking like a tomato right now.

I look on the clock on my phone, and my eyes widen at the sight that it's already past 12 PM.

It's then I notice how tired I am and how droopy my eyes are.

"Vincenzo. It's already late," I whisper. "You're right. You should get to sleep, wouldn't want my baby girl have bags under her eyes. You deserve your rest," he says. A yawn leaves my lips, and I reach for my lamp on my nightstand to turn it off.

"I'll ask my parents tomorrow if I can go with Lucy on a trip of a week. Then I'll let you know if they let me go or not, but I need to know when we'll be leaving," I tell him, referring to his proposal to go to New York.

"Alright, bella, if you get the chance to go with me, normally we would be leaving on Saturday. I'll be hoping that they let you go, so I can have my ways with you," he says, and I bet he's smirking. My blush deepens.

"I hope so too," I admit and look down to my naked body. I get up, with the phone pressed to my ear and throw on some shorts and a T-shirt. Then I get back in bed and tell Vincenzo for the last time I should get to sleep.

"I'll call you tomorrow," he says with a promising tone. I hum.

"Okay," I murmur. He laughs softly.

"Alright, I'll hang up now."

"Goodnight," I say sleepily.

"Buona notte," he whispers. With the strength of ending the call, I put my phone on my nightstand and not even a second later, I fall asleep.

° ° °

The next day, I wake up with the sun shining through the curtains. I yawn and stretch my body before I roll over in my bed and look up at the ceiling.

From the corner of my eye, I see my phone lying on my nightstand and all the memories of last night come back rushing into my mind. First, the messages between Vincenzo and I, then the phone-call containing his question of me going with him to New York and then...

I blush a deep red and hide my face in my pillow, even though nobody can see me.

A shy smile forms on my lips when I get up and I walk to the door. I still can't believe what I did yesterday.

I touched myself, while Vincenzo was listening and encouraging me to go on. And I would be lying if I say I didn't like it. Lucy is right, an orgasm really is something amazing. It feels like I'm reborn, and I want to experience it again.

I arrive downstairs and walk to the kitchen, and the smell of scrambled eggs, bacon and waffles fills my nose.

"Good morning," I greet my parents when I enter the room. Two heads turn to me. "Good morning, honey," mom smiles to me. I go over to her and plant a kiss on her cheek. Then I go over to dad and do the same thing.

"Good morning, sweetie," dad says before he turns back to reading the paper.

"You know, no one reads the paper anymore, dad," I tell him as I go over to the fridge to get some milk. He chuckles. "But I'm not no one, honey. I'm John Robertson."

I roll my eyes with my back turned to him, because I know he can't stand it when he sees it.

"I'm surprised they still sell it," I say and grab a glass to pour my milk in. When I have my milk, I take a seat and take a sip. "Just let me read my paper please," he mutters from behind it, and I smile. "As you wish," I say.

Mom places a plate in front of me, dad and then takes a seat herself.

"Now, enjoy your breakfast," she smiles and starts digging into her food.

Halfway through the breakfast, I'm reminded by Vincenzo's request and I wonder how I have to tell my parents.

"So..." I start, and dad looks at me with a questioning look. But by the tone of my voice, they both know I want something.

"What is it that you want this time, Athena?" mom sighs and takes another bite from her waffle.

I clear my throat and send them my sweetest smile, while trying to come up with a good lie. "Well, uhm, Lucy is going on this trip for a week... and she asked me if I could come with her so I was wondering...?"

I don't finish the sentence and do my best to look at them with my puppy eyes.

"Sure," mom says casually, and looks at my dad, "what do you think?"

Dad scratches his jaw. "Yeah, I don't see why not. But to where and when is this trip exactly?"

I bite my lip. "Uhm, just in a city a couple of miles away from our town, we're going to be camping, you know. And Lucy wants to go this Saturday," I say, trying to sound normal and not nervous.

Mom and dad not, oblivious to my nervousness and continue to eat.

"So, it's settled then? I can go with Lucy?" I ask hopeful. "I first need to speak to her mother," mom says and takes a sip from her coffee. All the blood drains from my face, and I know I'm royally screwed.

"W-well, yeah, b-but..."

"No buts, Athena. I need to speak or call with her first, otherwise no camping, young lady," mom says, and I know it's final by the look on her face.

"Yes mom," I mutter. And we continue to eat.

When I'm done, I go upstairs, take my phone and dial Lucy's number.

It rings three times before she picks up.

"What's up, you bitch?"

I smile. "Hi, I need your help with something," I tell her.

° ° °

"So, let me get this clear. You need me to pretend to be my mom and call your parents, so they can discuss some shit about us going to camp outside of town, so you can go on a trip with Chris?" she repeats.

"Yes, but you need to do your best impression. I know you're good with those, otherwise I wouldn't have asked," I tell her.

"You better tell me every fucking detail about your trip with him, understood? You owe me one," she jokes. I smile. "Duuh," I giggle, but it's a lie.

There's no way I'm going to tell her what's going to happen between Vincenzo and I.

If something's going to happen. And I find myself hoping it will.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...