You Keep Me Sane {Jahseh Onfr...

By LesiTesfaye

Jahseh Onfroy, he feels alone in the dark because there is no one out there that makes him feel happy that he... More

1• Zharnae Games
2• Studio
3• I'll Protect You
4• Everytime You Leave...
5• In Your Presence
6• I Dare You To...
7• Eating For Two!
8• The Watson Household
9• Waking Up
10• Kidnapping
11• Why Take Me?
12• Falling Down!
13• Don't Cry
14• I Need You.
15• BAD!
16• The Visit
17• -xoxo Lesi

18. Last Day

83 5 1
By LesiTesfaye

Hey, It's been a minute since I wrote a fanfiction, and I grew up as well so my stories won't be as cringe as it was anymore. Also my co writer she worked with this story sometimes (and many other books of my) so she slandered my boyfriend in this book. But now I'm a solo writer so now I'm writing on my own and it's gonna take longer. But Thank God I don't have to worry about typos that much anymore...

Jahseh

Looking at the poster in my cell while doing sit ups, I look at Lesi's beautiful face as it kept me going. The inmates have fought over explicit photos of Zharnae Hendrix, but I wanted to keep the one were it shows Lesi Tesfaye. I couldn't stop thinking about her. Because I am the one to blame with the fact that I could've scarred her for the rest of her life. I stare at her poster.

Lesi, I'm sorry for kidnapping you and letting those guys do whatever they want with you. It wasn't my intentions at all. I close my eyes, stammering because I was nervous to finish the rest of my lines.

Yes I was nervous in front of a fucking poster. I don't want to stay here. I want to go home. I want to interact with my fans...I want to see her...

I heard a buzzer, meaning that they would finally open up the cell block. I walk out of my cell and wander around the prison. I see some inmates fighting each other, talking to each other about being ready to go home, or claiming someone as their bitch.

Wouldn't let that shit happen to me though. I walk my way towards the cafeteria to see the Correctional Officer. He's pacing around with a worried face. Confused, I walked over to him..

"Not now Jah, I have to put this shit together." I tilt my head, walked away, and sat at one of the tables.

The inmates began to flood in and most of them began to circulate around me...Here goes the question again...

"What is it like, knowing you kidnapped the one and only Zharnae Hendrix?" I ignored them. "Say homie, we asked you a question. Don't get jumped in this cafeteria." Even thought thye jumped me a couple of times for not answering, I can't take another beating. Call me a pussy but that's gonna kill me.

"I didn't know what was wrong with me." I sighed "I just took her."

"Was the pussy good? Like she does have a nice plus size figure." 

"I'll get in that!" One of the inmates from a distance said.

"I never had sex with her. I only wanted her feelings. I loved her personality. You know the girl outside of the music videos."

"So you was gon pull some 365 Days shit? You think you Massimo nigga?" I nodded no...

"I just fell for her personality."

"Bro, you are XXXTentacion. You coulda just asked her if you can collab with you." 

At that moment, I was crazy as hell. But, I just didn't know what to expect. Just then. I heard the TV come on

Yesterday, Music Artist, Zharnae Hendrix came out to spoke about the traumatic experience of what happened at the party. 

Jahseh was attending a houseparty, where my ex was also having me trapped in his room. Jahseh came upstairs, and then found me. He wanted to see if I was okay which is when my ex walked in and framed him for something he didn't do. Jahseh was innocent, he didn't rape me, he didn't touch me in a violent way, or tried to kill me. Jahseh is innocent and I am here to speak.

So her ex boyfriend Ski Mask The Slump God was actually in charge of all of this? I raise my eyebrow So she will be visiting the prison for her own type of interrogation

Lesi

"So Lesi, these guys don't know how to act. These are the same guys that cause a riot over a poster of you." my eyes widen as I just said fuck it and waited in the interrogation room. I sat at the table waiting for Jahseh to come out.

Jahseh

"Jah. We need you here." The correctional officer comes in and escorts me out of the cafeteria.

There I was walking towards the interrogation room I think. I can't believe that she wants me to believe that I am innocent.

"You mean to tell me...she's here?" I asked my correctional officer.

"Yes, and she wants to talk to you." I look at him and seen Lesi in the interrogation room. She was so beautiful and she had the files on the table trying to prove that I'm innocent or guilty.

I walk inside slowly. I couldn't look Lesi in her eyes because I was nervous. I kidnapped her and she's fighting and putting her fame at risk just to prove me innocent. I sat down.

"Lesi...you don't have to do this."

"But I do..." She looks at me. "Now, everything you say, depends on if I can bail you out myself. Or leave you in here."

"But-" She interrupts me.

"Why did you take me?" She continues. I went silent. "Answer me."

"Because I wanted to..."

"How would you want to kidnap someone?" The guy on the side of her replies as Lesi puts her hand out, telling him to shush.

"Why did you? Did you feel anger towards me? Did you have some sort of attraction to me?" Looking at Lesi, she was concerned. She wanted answers and she didn't like waiting for them. So I told her.

"I took you because I felt something for you. I didn't see Zharnae Hendrix in you, I seen Lesi Tesfaye and I loved every minute of her. I didn't want to hurt her in any kind of way. I just wanted her to be mine." I took a deep breath. "I had a dream that we met and you loved me for who I am. Not only that, you accepted me in my dream. For this crazy motherfucker that I was. I love your personality, I love how you care for people, I love how you light up when you try to be yourself in interviews. Lesi, I love you." I seen that Lesi was crying at hearing my sappy speech about how I admire her. "You keep me sane."

Just then, Lesi gets up and walks out of the room, I was left in the room by myself. I began to be inside of my thoughts and I cry. I love her so much that I want her to keep me in here. I want to see her grow into the person that I fell in love with. The door opens and I seen two black jumpsuits. I look up and seen Ski, and Rico.

"What the fuck happened?"

"We couldn't let you do time that you didn't deserve. So we are doing it for you." Rico replies.

"But that's not fair. W-we should all be in-"

"No buts bro. We assaulted her. We pay the price" Ski said. He gives me a dap and he hugs me. "I love you vro."

"I love you too..." We did our handshake one last time.

I looked at Rico and he pulls me in for a hug.

"You know I never thought that I would be going to jail. But I didn't mean to hurt her. I want you to live for us. Make my Lesi happy again." I hug him back.

"You should be loving her....not me..."

"Well I'm already surviving a zombie apocalypse with her." I raise my eyebrow.

"Oh yeah in The Infected. Man that's a good story. Why did she had to stop at Chapter 16?"

"Oh no she's continuing it. She's running out of inspiration though."

"To be honest. The readers need to head to that story. That's bomb as fuck."

The officers walk in handcuffing Ski and Rico and taking them to their cells. Lesi comes in and grabs on my cheeks and she kisses me deeply. 

"I love you too Jahseh..."

Now we can finally be happy

7 months later
Lesi

"Hey honeybee..." I smile knowing that he is still calling me that. I'm going to head to the store and buy some more groceries. He hugs me from behind rubbing on my stomach. "Cuz I know my twins and my honeybee is hungry." I blush.

"Take my car Jah." I roll my eyes playfully.

"Okay honeybee." He kisses my cheek and walks out the house. I rubbed on my stomach talking to our future kids.

"Your daddy went to get some food for us. I hope you like it because you guys aren't making me puke it out again." I giggle walking around the house.

Well, Jahseh proposed to me after I bailed him out. We are getting married today at Disneyland. My career is still going strong. Even though people don't know that he got me pregnant. Rico and Ski Mask are still in jail, they will be out by the time my kids turn 2 years old. I don't feel bad but I wish things were different...

Ding Dong

I opened the door to my best friend Naomi. She hugs me and rubs my stomach

"Come on Let's get ready for the big day." She squeals showing me the dress for the wedding. Come on everyone is damn near waiting on us.

"But Jah went to get some gro-"

"He was lying sis. Now come on!" She drags me out of the house.

Disneyland

There I was, looking in the mirror at my wedding dress. Am I really getting married? In Cinderella's castle no less. I open the door to see one of Rico's closest friends.

"Congrats Lesi. You look beautiful." He gives me a hug as I hug him back. I felt a little bulge in his pocket and scooted back. Okay. Either that's his phone, or he's too excited.

Jermaine grabbed my hand and he began walking towards the door.

"Would everyone please rise..." I heard the pastor as the doors open and I walked down the isle and looked around.

I'm getting married. Holy shit I'm getting married. I looked at Jahseh and seen that he began tearing up and crying. After everything, I still love him for the person that he is.

I walk in front of him and he held my hands.

"We are gathered today to join this man and this woman together" I smile looking at our family members. "Now for the vows."

"You know ever since I seen you at the XXL freshman class back in 2019, I just knew that something about you would leave a spark in my heart. I love how you aren't like these other female rappers. You speak what's on your mind and how you are feeling. I love everything about you. I'm going to be with you regardless, and I'm not gonna leave your side." I began crying as I was looking into his eyes.

"I'm glad...that I met you, even though the way we met wasn't as bright and beautiful. I still love you no matter what the media said, what the press said, no matter what my friends said. I still love you no matter what. I am ready for this journey with you as my best friend. And with our family." I blush as most of the guests gasped to me giving up that I'm pregnant."

"Jahseh Onfroy, do you take this woman, to have and to hold, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, til death do you part."

"I do..." he replies.

"And Lesi Tesfaye, do you take this man, to have and to hold, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, til death do you part."

"I do." I managed to say while sniffing.

"By the power invested in me in the state of Florida, I now pronounce you Mr, and Mrs. Onfroy. You may kiss the bride." Jahseh dips me and kisses me. As everyone cheered.

"I love you so much honeybee." He said, as I was smiling.

Then his smile fades away as I seen his facial expression change...I felt blood dripping from his tuxedo. As I heard everyone screaming as they seen that Jahseh was shot.

I heard a gunshot and he was shot again. His blood dripped down to my face as he let out one last sigh before giving up. I fell to the floor because he was holding me. I stared at his lifeless body as everyone walked out of the church. 

I seen Rico's friend put the gun back in his pocket and ran out of the church.

So it was him!!

"WAIT!!! SOMEONE HELP ME. HE'S NOT BREATHING!!!" I cry and pleaded but no one came back. "JAHSEH PLEASE STAY!!! DON'T DO THIS TO ME!!! TO US!!" I held him tight in my arms crying. I was looking for a pulse, a heartbeat, something. But there was nothing there...he's dead."

"NOOOOOOO!!" I pleaded into the air praying for a way to bring him back.

Welcome to what I call the end of a story....
We miss you Jahseh...Your fans keep your legacy going
You are a legend in our eyes.

You cured my pain throughout the years
We love your goofy personality and we loved how you wanted to change yourself but your life was taken from us on June 18, 2018.
Your music keep me going just like everyone else would agree.
Unfortunately, I have to end this book dedicated to you and move forward. I will never stop listening to your music. I will tell my future kids, and generations to come how much of an impact you were to my mental health. You were a blessing to me and your fans around the world. I hope you know that.

You Keep Me Sane
~xoxo Lesi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 1.9K 35
Imagines about your favorite rappers and request are closed.
98K 5.8K 84
𝑨𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒅 #1 𝒊𝒏 #billieeilish 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 1.7𝒌 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔. 𝑨𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒅 #1 𝒊𝒏 #arianagrande 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 15.1𝒌 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔. 𝑨...
194K 11K 54
[𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐧] Jahseh was living on his own, trying to convince himself he was living his best life in Boca Raton, Florida. That life was...
7.5K 284 9
How far are you willing to go to escape reality? Jahseh Onfroy has been trying to escape reality for a very long time - his whole life, even. The fa...