BNHA Chatfic/Story

By tablecorner1294

-DISCONTINUED- 🚨⚠️SWEARING⚠️🚨 🚨⚠️TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ 🚨 -mention of eating disorder -child abuse -mention... More

A Purposeful Mistake
When Mineta Finally Gets Expelled
A Morning In 1-A's Dorm
Group Project
His Weekend Visit
A New Theory?
A Double Date??
"Yeah. It's cause I'm gay and insecure."
"W H Y ?"
A Double Date?? And A Scheme??
Operation TodoBaku: Day One
Operation TodoBaku: Day Two
Operation TodoBaku: Day Three
Operation TodoBaku: Day Four
Another Trip??
The Carnival Date
Truth Or Dare...
Vacation: Day Two
OKAY THIS IS KIND OF A RANT!!
Tagged
Vacation: Day Three
Vacation: Day Four-Day Six
Officially on Hold
DISCONTINUED

Vacation: Day One

3.8K 115 474
By tablecorner1294

(Take this lovely picture of my cat. ^)

THANK YOU Zeynepglmz for making this beautiful art of Ayana! You are amazing! Thank you so much!

MONDAY

TODOROKI'S POV

   I woke up in a cold sweat and did not expect what I saw. I had fallen asleep in Bakugo's lap. It was still dark out. Everyone was asleep and the TV was off. Bakugo's arms were still wrapped around me tightly so I didn't know if I could get up. It was pitch black and I felt around until I found my phone.

I squinted at the bright light but I adjusted rather quick. I was still in the cheer uniform. Slowly, I pried Bakugo's arms off of me and I stood up. I slowly made my way to my room using my senses.

Once I made it, I entered my room and turned on the light. My room lit up and I found my uniform. I took it into the bathroom with me and took off the cheer uniform. I changed into a tank top and sweat pants. I went for my morning run and then came back and showered. I changed into my normal uniform. I did my normal morning routine and made my way back downstairs. The others were still asleep, so I turned my flashlight on the lowest setting and cleaned up. I cleaned up candy wrappers, bowls, popcorn, soda cans, and cake??

   I draped a blanket over Sero and Mina. Their blanket had been discarded nearby on the floor. I cleaned up the blankets and pillows too. None of them belonged to anyone really. Just the ones in the hall closet in case of emergency.

   It was probably 6 now so I decided to wake the others up. Momo just kinda awoke on her own and told me to wake Bakugo.

   I walked over to Bakugo and Hitoshi woke up. "What time is it?"

   "6:03am," I said.

   "How can you wake up so early?" He asked.

   "Trauma," was my reply.

   "Right. Are you okay?" He asked.

   "Yeah. I've been up for about an hour anyways," I responded.

   "Alright. Time to be productive!" Hitoshi whisper yelled and stood up abruptly. He walked to his dorm and I turned back to Bakugo. I shook his shoulder lightly. "Wake up, Bakugo."

    I got pulled down and now I'm back in Bakugo's lap with his arms around my waist. Again.

    "Bakugo wake up!" I say having to pry myself from his hold.

    "I don't wanna get up," He replies.

    "We have school. Get up!" I say.

    "No!!!" He whines.

    I huffed out a loud sigh.

        -Alright. We'll do this the hard way.-

    I grabbed an alarm clock from the extra supply and duct tape. I chose a spot on the wall that you couldn't see very much of. I set it for 6:07am then I taped it to the wall. I quickly got down and waited patiently. The alarm started ringing and no one could find it forcing them awake. Once everybody was up, I stopped the alarm clock. They all sluggishly made their way to their rooms.

    I cleaned up the rest of the blankets and pillows and put them away as Momo came down. "You didn't have to clean the entire area, Shoto."

    "Eh. I was bored. Plus, it's not like anyone else was going to do it before school starts," I said.

    "True. I'll start on some breakfast," Momo stated. I took a seat at the island and just looked at my phone contemplating life because what else is there to do?

   Suddenly, I remembered something and my eyes go wide. "Did you guys send the teachers the places you wanted to go for vacation?"

   "Hm? Oh yeah. We also agreed to go to the skating rink for you," Momo said.

   "You didn't have to," I said.

   "I know but you deserve a vacation, too," Momo said.

    "We should probably pack..." I said.

   "We can after breakfast. You need to eat. I don't care when the last time you ate was. I know it wasn't today," she said.

    "Okay okay! I'm going to see if anyone's up," I said and stood up. I walked into the Common Room. Iida was going out for his run and Bakugo came down seconds later to go for his.

"Shoto?" He asked.

"Hm?" I questioned and turned to look at him.

"Um. Never mind. I'll see you later," he said.

-What the f*ck? I mean, okay.-

I walked back into the kitchen and Momo had made pancakes. Again a stack of them. She set down a plate for me.

I took two pancakes and poured syrup on top. Hitoshi came down and started on the coffee.

"Do you guys think Bakugo is actually being sincere?" I asked.

Hitoshi choked on his own saliva. Momo just looked at me confused.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't he be?" She asked.

"I dunno. So, he can break my heart?" I suggested.

"No way! Bakugo's been so into you lately! He even called you perfect and beautiful at the carnival!!" Momo exclaimed.

"Wait-What? When'd he do that?" I asked confused.

"Oh my goodness. You need to get your ears checked! When you said the fireworks were beautiful, he said, 'You're beautiful.'" Hitoshi said. "And when you said you weren't perfect he said, 'Yes, you are.'"

"Then what's with the sudden personality change?" I asked.

"So, I might have something to do with that..." Hitoshi said.

"What did you do?" Momo asked looking at Hitoshi as if he just chopped my arm off.

"Well, he asked me if you were interested in someone and I put two and two together. He said you weren't really showing interest but he couldn't tell if that was just you or you didn't like him. So I told him to make you flustered. If you had a reaction, you were interested, if you didn't, you weren't interested," Hitoshi explained.

"So you put me through all that just so Bakugo can know that I like him!! There are much better ways to set that up!!" I exclaimed.

"Look. I kinda just wanted to see you flustered too okay! It's funny!" Hitoshi admitted.

"You b*tch!" I exclaimed.

"Who's a b*tch?" A voice asked from behind me.

I froze. That voice was undoubtably Bakugo's.

"Hey Bakugo," Momo greeted.

"Hi Blasty," Hitoshi said.

"Mind Freak," Bakugo stated.

"You know what, I think I lost my appetite," I said. I pushed the plate forward and I rushed out of the kitchen before Bakugo could do anything.

"Shoto! You barely even took a bite!" Momo called out.

She sighed in defeat. I just ran off. I ended up outside the building and farther down the path. I pulled out my phone.

   I sighed. I walked back to the dorms and slowly opened the door.

   Bakugo, Momo, and Hitoshi were sitting on the couch and it looked like they were looking at something. I slowly snuck around them and ran up to my room. I dug through my closet to find my duffle bag.

     -Keigo said all kinds of weather. That doesn't help at all. I'm always set for all kinds of weather.-

   I packed enough clothes to last two weeks. I also packed the makeup, burn cream, and bandages. I looked around my room thinking.

    -I don't need anything else. I don't think. Time for bathroom necessities.-

   I packed all my bathroom necessities and I was done. I heard a commotion downstairs. I grabbed my duffel bag and took the elevator down.

   I walked into the Common Room to see Hawks just kinda glaring at Bakugo. He noticed me and rushed over.

   "Hey! There you are!! Let's go!!" Hawks said pushing me towards the exit.

    "Um....Okay??" I said and walked out.

    "What was that about?" I asked.

   "I haven't had a chance to get to know him yet. I don't trust him..." Hawks said and we continued down the path.

    "Okay...I packed my bathroom necessities, enough clothes to last two weeks, burn cream, bandages, and make up," I said. My phone, charger, and ear buds were in my hand.

"Good. Did you eat?" He asked.

"Well...I called Hitoshi a b*tch then Bakugo came in so I just left..." I said.

"We're getting you food. I don't want you near Bakugo right now either. I don't know enough about him yet," he said.

TIMESKIP~

    We were walking towards the bus.

    "Where have you two been?" Mr. Aizawa asked.

"I took him to eat. He decided to skip breakfast," Hawks said and glared at me a bit.

"You took me to get KFC for breakfast," I said looking at him as if he did something so utterly stupid my words came out unfiltered.

"I assume your ready for departure?" Mr. Aizawa asked motioning towards my bag.

"Yeah. I've been ready since 6:30," I said.

"Okay. You're sitting next to Bakugo," Mr. Aizawa said and Hawks' eyes widened.

"Woah, woah, woah! Excuse me?!" Hawks interrupted.

"What?" Mr. Aizawa asked sounding very uninterested.

"I thought I told you to sit him by literally anyone else!!" Hawks exclaimed.

-You're like an overprotective big brother.-

-Touya would've had a heart attack if he heard about this...-

"Look, I need some type of entertainment. Todoroki, get on the bus," Mr. Aizawa said.

I obeyed and got on. Bakugo was sitting alone in the back of the bus. I made my way to the back and sat down next to him.

He was in the window seat and turned to look at me. My heart was racing and I half expected him to squish me again.

He didn't wrap his arms around my waist, so I could breathe. That was a bonus, but he did put his left arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer.

Me being the bottom I am, blushed slightly. He noticed and chuckled lightly.

I pulled out my earbuds and turned on some music. I decided against sleep. I didn't need to cry on a bus to god knows where in front of over 20 people.

After a while, Bakugo slid his arm down around my waist.

-And here I was thinking he wouldn't squish me. At least I'm not in his lap.-

He brushed over the burn on my stomach lightly and I flinched just ever so slightly. It started stinging but went away quickly. I pretended I didn't notice him and just continued humming lightly to the song playing in my ear buds. But, of course, I blushed some more.

Apparently, he wasn't very happy that I pretended not to notice. He slid the strap of my duffel bag off my shoulder and let it sit on the end of the seat. I just ignored whatever he was doing. I squeaked when he picked me up though. He sat me down in his lap and, of course, he wrapped his arms around my waist. My back was against the window now and as one does, I blushed more.

"You're cute when you're embarrassed," he said and smiled softly.

I snorted very lightly, "You like telling me that."

"I just want you to acknowledge it," Bakugo responded.

"Mkay," I said. I continued listening to music and playing on my phone.

Suddenly, a notification popped up.

-Hawks. Seriously.-

"Would you actually hurt yourself?" Bakugo asked.

-I mean, yeah. I put my life on the line every time I insult my father.-

"No. The idea just scares him," I answered without looking at him. I opened a majong app.

"Okay...Also, Hawks is your brother??" he asked very confused.

"No. I've just known him for a long time. He's like my brother now and I'm like his," I said.

"That's sweet. Doesn't that mean he's a stable relationship of yours?" Bakugo asked.

-What about that sh*tty f*cking chicken is stable??-

"I mean. We threaten each other a lot. That doesn't sound very stable," I replied. "Also, he's thrown me across a courtyard before."

I played some majong while he just stared at me. I squirmed and blushed under his gaze. He just smiled weakly.

"Aww!" I heard Momo exclaim as she snapped a picture of us.

My eyes widened and my head shot up. I saw her with her phone out.

"Oops," Momo giggled. Kyoka's head popped up, too.

"Isn't that just adorable?" Kyoka said.

The seats next to us held everyone's bags. I looked past Momo. Mr. Aizawa was restraining Hawks.

-That's what you get you dumb bird.-

I also saw very familiar white bunny ears.

-Mirko? She's here?-

"Aww!! Todoroki's in Bakugo's lap again!" Mina exclaimed.

-That got everyone's attention.-

"You guys look so cute!" Kaminari said before snapping a picture.

My face reddened even more and I just lowered my head. I turned my phone off and let it rest in my lap.

"Aww. Don't be embarrassed, Shoto," Bakugo said. His head was tilted a bit so he could see my face.

I covered my hands with my face and blushed more.

-I wouldn't mind dropping dead right about now.-

I activated my ice hoping it would calm the raging blush on my face. I looked back up to see Hawks struggling against Mr. Aizawa's scarf. I mentally sighed at Hawks. I also saw like everyone with a camera pointed my direction.

"Please stop taking photos. Don't you have enough?" I asked.

"No way! There's no such thing as too many photos!" Momo exclaimed. She snapped yet another photo.

"What? You want to be alone with me~" Bakugo whispered into my ear.

I just froze. And blushed.

-Keigo. Save me.-

"N-no. I'm good," I said.

His face seemed a little sad.

"Aww. Shoto why don't you want to be alone with Bakugo?" Momo asked taunting me.

        -You are asking for me to kill you. I won't though. Kyoka still needs to profess her love for you.-

    "I'm not complaining about death but do you want me dead?" I asked.

    "He wouldn't kill you!" Kyoka said.

    "With the death grip he has on me, I'm pretty sure he's trying to," I said.

    Bakugo squeezed me slightly. "Why would I hurt you?"

    "Because I fought you half-assed during the Sports Festival?" I said. It sounded more like a question though.

    "Well, a kiss could make up for it~" he whispered into my ear.

    -No. Nope. I fully welcome death.-

    "I'm not comfortable with that, sir," I said.

    "Don't call me sir. Call me Katsuki," he said. "And you could just let me kiss you."

     -Still not comfortable but if you're gonna be persistent, I don't got all day or the mental stability to take that.-

     I sighed lightly. "Fine.." I pouted.

    I'm guessing he didn't expect that. Momo and Kyoka's eyes widened along with Bakugo's.

    "Really?" He asked.

    "Y-yeah..I guess.." I said. I closed my eyes tightly and held my breath.

    I felt soft lips on my cheek. They didn't leave for a few seconds. I heard cameras clicking. I blushed a lot before opening my eyes slowly. Bakugo was smiling softly and staring at me.

Momo and Kyoka had finally decided to turn back around. Hawks passed out?? I think.

"Did that make you uncomfortable?" Bakugo asked.

I looked at him a little surprised. "..Um..No.." I said quietly.

I mean it wasn't technically a lie. I felt kinda out of place and awkward though.

"Can I do it more?" He asked.

"Wha-??" I cut myself off. I just broke.

-WHDJEJSBHFKRBE?-

"Your face is very red," Bakugo stated.

-B*tch. It probably is. My touch starved *ss just got asked by my crush if they could kiss me more. Wtf goes through your head??-

"Yes. I know!" I exclaimed quietly.

"Well, can I?" He asked wanting an answer.

"Why are you being so soft?" I asked.

This was so unlike him. From what I knew of him at least. Also, I just didn't want to answer him.

"You make me soft," he stated simply.

I probably blushed more. "Believe what you want but I've done nothing to make you soft."

"I just feel warm around you. I wanna hold you all the time and I want to kiss you more," he said calmly.

"How did you know I wouldn't do anything about you squishing me?" I asked.

"The first time it was a dare and you're obviously a bottom," he stated.

-Bro. I understand that it's true but do you want me to plunge an icicle through your heart? Cause I will.-

I glared at him slightly. My urge to murder someone right now was very high.

He chuckled. He f*CKING CHUCKLED.

"According to the glare you're giving me, I'm guessing I can't kiss you?" He assumed.

"Why do you even want to kiss someone like me?" I asked quietly. My insecurity taking over.

"Because you're cute, smart, petty, pretty, hot, strong-" I cut him off.

"Okay. I get it.." I said. I didn't get it though.

"Can I kiss you more?" He asked.

-D*mn you're h*lla persistent.-

"....sure...." I said in the quietest tone I've ever used.

He smiled and kissed my cheek again. "Expect lots of kisses."

-What the f*ck did I just get myself into? wHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH ME?? WHY DID I SAY YES?? F*CK BEING NICE!!-

I blushed. I didn't know what I was supposed to do.

I just played Majong until the bus came to a stop and we were told to get off.

Bakugo let go of my waist. I stood up and grabbed my bag. I flung it back over my shoulder before exiting the bus. We were in front of a park of sorts.

"You'll have to find your cabin. You'll also have a roommate who will be the same gender," Mr. Aizawa said and he listed off pairs. I was with Hitoshi in Cabin 5. Bakugo was with Kirishima in Cabin 6. It was probably an hour before lunch time now.

-Oh thank f*cking god. But also. F*ck. Ima have to actually take care of myself.-

     "Meet back here at lunch time and you may change out of the uniform," Mr. Aizawa said. He and Present Mic set off into the forest.

There was a forest in front of us with an archway of sorts with the name 'Ash Forest' in dark emerald green letters.

There were some paths but other than that, not much to help us. We also had our own key.

"You ready to find Cabin 5?" Hitoshi approached me.

"Yeah. Let's go," I said.

We started down one of the paths.

"So, what exactly happened on the ride here?" Hitoshi asked.

"Bakugo picked me up and sat me down in his lap," I said.

"Okay. I saw that. What happened after?" He asked.

"Uh? I let him kiss me?" I said quietly.

"What?!" Hitoshi exclaimed.

"And I said sure when he asked if he could kiss me more...." I said expecting Hitoshi to yell at me.

He took a deep breath instead. "Okay. I never should've told him to embarrass you. This did not work."

"What did you tell him exactly?" I asked.

"Well, I told him you usually have a reaction to something that you care about. I also told him that your stomach was sensitive. I also may have told him you were a bottom...." he mumbled the last part.

"What?!" It was my turn to yell.

"Look! I thought it would be helpful!" He exclaimed raising his hands in defense.

"How would that be helpful?!" I half yelled.

"Uh. It told him whether or not you'd kill him after making his advances? Also when I told him he said that it was obvious," He said.

I took a deep breath. "I really hate you right now."

"Have you been taking care of your injuries?" He asked.

My eyes widened and I stopped walking.

"I'll take that as a no," he said.

I started walking again, "Please don't kill me."

"I won't. You're going to take care of your burns or I'm telling Bakugo that you are injured and refuse to take care of yourself," He threatened.

"Okay okay! I'll treat them everyday!" I said. I didn't need anyone else knowing about it.

We found our cabin and entered. There was a couch with a coffee table sitting on top of a fluffy black rug. The kitchen was open and looked nice. There were two doors. One led to the bathroom while the other lead to the bedroom. In the bedroom there were two beds separated by a nightstand

   Hitoshi put his stuff down on one of the beds. "We're taking care of your injuries now."

   I nodded slightly. I put my stuff down in the other bed.

(This is the layout of the cabin.)

I pulled out the burn cream and the bandages I packed. I set them down on the bed before I took off my blazer. I set that down on my bed, too. I unbuttoned my shirt and set that down. Hitoshi was looking through the nightstand while I treated the burn on my stomach.

"There's two maps in here," Hitoshi said holding up two folded pieces of paper.

"Nice. Can you get the burns on my back?" I asked.

"How the f*ck else are you gonna treat them?" Hitoshi said.

   He applied the cream and then helped me wrap them. He left the room and I did the same with my legs.

There was a decently large burn above my right knee. One small burn above my ankle in the front on my left leg. A little bit above and to the left, a slightly larger burn.

I changed into a black T-shirt and jeans.

-Hopefully, no one picks up on the bandages.-

I clean up the cream and the bandages, putting them back into my bag. I leave the bedroom and Hitoshi was sitting on the couch. The two maps sitting on the coffee table.

"What time is it?" He asks.

     I pulled out my phone to check.

    "11:42. We should head back for lunch," I said and put my phone away.

    "Let's go then," Hitoshi said and stood up.

I took a picture of one of the maps quickly then followed Hitoshi out.

We walked down the path and passed Cabin 7 in the process.

"Shouldn't Cabin 6 be nearby?" Hitoshi asked.

"Probably," I said. I pulled out my phone and looked at the map. "Yeah. The map shows that we already passed them."

Hitoshi looked at the map. "Bakugo and Kirishima are either already there or behind us."

    "Let's just keep going. We'll see them later," I said and turned off my phone.

    We continued walking until we heard Kirishima. "SHINSOBRO!! ROKIBRO!!"

   We looked around and saw Kirishima and Bakugo sprinting towards us. Well, more like Kirishima running towards us and Bakugo cursing him out.

   Kirishima stopped running and Bakugo wasn't swearing at him anymore.

   "Are you okay, Kirishima?" I asked. He was out of breath and Bakugo smacked him upside the head.

   "Ow! Yeah! I'm fine Todoroki! I just had to catch my breath!" Kirishima said with his toothy grin.

   "Okay. Did you need something?" I asked.

   "I just wanted to walk with you guys!" Kirishima exclaimed.

        -You're lying but okay.-

    "Oh. Okay," I said and started walking again.

        -What the f*ck are you trying to do Kirishima?-

    Bakugo walked up beside me. "Hey."

        -That's all you have to say?? No squishing me or being grossly affectionate??? Are you finally realizing that I'm not a good person to go after?-

    "Bonjour," I stated. Why? Because why the f*ck not?

    "That means 'good morning' doesn't it?" Bakugo questioned.

    "Yes. It technically still is morning and Bonjour can mean hello," I said.

   "Do you know any other languages?" Bakugo asked.

      -I don't even remember what languages I know. I just know them.-

    "Yes," I said. I really just blanked out.

    "Care to list them?" Bakugo asked.

        -No.-

    "Japanese, English, French, and Sign Language," I said.

          -Holy sh*t I do know them!!-

     "Four languages? You know four languages yet the idiots can barely understand their native one?" He questioned.

-Pfft. None of them agreed to learning other languages so they could talk sh*t with their siblings and mother.-

"Hey! I'm not that bad at Language Arts!!" Kirishima remarked.

We continued talking. Eventually, making it to the front where the bus was parked.

"Alright. You can sit with whoever," Mr. Aizawa said then motioned for us to get on.

   I really didn't care who sat by me. Apparently, Hawks did though. He grabbed my arm and dragged me onto the bus. Fuyumi and Mirko were sitting in the seat next to us.

"Stay with the DekuSqaud until I have time to talk to Bakugo," Hawks said.

"What? Don't you even try to hurt him Hawks," I warned.

"Who's Keigo going to hurt?" Mirko asked.

"No one. Right, Hawks?" I glared at him.

"I don't care how you try to threaten me Shoto. I'm going to talk with him," Hawks stated.

"Who?!" Mirko asked again.

"Some twerp-Ow!" I cut Hawks off by shoving my elbow into his side.

"Just a classmate who's taken a liking towards me," I said.

"Oh Bakugo? Your boyfriend?" Fuyumi asked.

"Yes! That twerp!" Hawks exclaimed.

"He's not my boyfriend!" I exclaimed.

"Wait? Bakugo likes you?" Mirko asked. She was probably so confused but trying to keep up.

-Maybe. Probably not but maybe?-

"I don't really know. He might just be playing with my heart but he's been grossly affectionate since yesterday," I said.

"He wants to date you. He said loudly that he liked you yesterday," Fuyumi stated.

"Wait, he did?" Mirko asked.

"They were playing Truth or Dare last night," Fuyumi's said and pulled her phone out. "Here's the video I got from it."

"Don't you-" I started but then the video from last night started playing. The volume was low but my face reddened really quickly.

    "Hey! You don't look half bad in a crop top," Mirko said.

    "Thanks," I said awkwardly.

         -I hate everyone on this bus.-

     Once she watched the video Fuyumi and her turned back to Hawks and I.

      "He really does seem to like you," Mirko said trying to reassure me.

      "Yeah..He kissed me earlier..." I said quietly.

      "wAI-" I jabbed Hawks in the side with my elbow again.

     "Shut up!" I whisper yelled at him. "I told him it was fine and it was on the cheek."

     "Now I really need to talk to him..." Hawks mumbled to himself.

     "Your problem is that I told him he could kiss me more....." I whispered.

    Hawks looked at me as if I had just stabbed someone. Mirko was shocked and Fuyumi's eyes were wide.

    "Why?!" Hawks whisper shouted.

    "I don't know!" I whisper shouted back.

SHINSO'S POV

     Hawks just dragged Shoto onto the bus and everyone else piled on. Bakugo and Kirishima were in the seat in front of Denki and I.

    "Hey Kirishima, do you mind switching seats real quick? I need to talk to Bakugo," I asked poking my head around the seat.

    "Huh? Sure!" Kirishima said. We switched seats quickly so now I was seated with Bakugo and Kirishima and Denki were being bros.

    "What do you need, Mind Freak?" Bakugo asked.

    "Shoto is practically my brother. If you hurt him, I will rip you apart limb by limb and feed you to a f*cking Nomu," I threatened.

     "Look Mind Freak. I'm not going to hurt Shoto. I genuinely care for him," Bakugo responded.

      "Then allow me to give you some advice," I said.

       "Go ahead," Bakugo stated.

       "If he ever threatens you, he probably isn't joking. He is insecure about his body. Staring makes him feel uncomfortable and he isn't the most affectionate person," I said. I only gave him little warnings. I wanted him to figure things out on his own and not everything was for me to tell.

    "What about me holding him?" Bakugo asked.

     "I'd say yes but stay near his stomach. No higher no lower," I answered.

      "Okay. Anything else?" Bakugo asked.

      "Do not ignore him," I said in a venomous tone.

         -He will blame himself and he will get hurt both mentally and physically.-

     "I won't," Bakugo said.

     "Good. Kirishima? We can switch back when your ready," I said.

TODOROKI'S POV

We finally made to wherever the f*ck we're going. It didn't really matter anyways. I was f*cking surrounded by my siblings and two of the top pro heroes. If I can get into trouble than I'll officially be 'Problem Child 3' as Mr. Aizawa has said.

"You stay with them. I gotta talk to someone real quick," Hawks stated.

"He's going to kill Bakugo, isn't he?" Natsu asked.

"Of course not! That'd be too obvious. He's just going to threaten him every chance he gets or just make a terrifying threat that is not at all empty," Mirko stated.

"I didn't know you were chaperoning Mirko. You're number five, correct?" I asked.

"Yes! I decided I should meet my girlfriend's family at some point and most of you were here so," Mirko said.

My eyes went real f*cking wide.

"You're dating Fuyumi?!" I exclaimed.

Everyone's eyes widened.

"You didn't know?!" Natsu exclaimed.

     "NO?!!" I exclaimed back. I turned to Fuyumi who had a worried expression.

     "You got mad at me for not telling you about my nonexistent love life but you didn't tell me about your girlfriend?!!" I exclaimed kinda really p*ssed she didn't tell me.

     "Shoto, listen to me. I wanted to introduce you but this was the best opportunity...She's coming for dinner next month with Dad and then lunch with Mom..." Fuyumi said quietly fiddling with her fingers.

     I just looked at her dumbfounded.

HAWK'S POV

    After I left the lovely psychos, (The Todoroki's + Mirko) I made my way through the students. Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami, and Jiro were talking to Bakugo while Shinso just kinda glared from afar. I walked up to Shinso.

     "Hey," I said tapping him in the shoulder.

    "What?" Shinso asked as his eyes snapped to me. "Oh. You. The Emos just finished up threatening him."

    The 'Emos' made their way over to Shinso.

    "Good. It's my time to shine," I said. I fixed my jacket and walked over to Bakugo.

     "Hey there kiddo! I need to talk to you in private quickly," I said.

    "What? Why?" Bakugo asked.

    "Just come on! It's nothing bad!" I exclaimed.

    "I don't have time. I need to find Shoto," Bakugo said.

         -You better not hurt him or you will be six feet below the earth with grieving parents over a grave.-

     "Shoto's fine. He's finally spending some actual time with his family," I said and practically dragged Bakugo to an alleyway.

     "What the h*ll? Let me go!" Bakugo yelled.

     "Shut up," I said.

     I looked him in the eyes with the intent to kill. "You hurt him and you'll be fish food at the bottom of a lake."

     "Trust me, I'd end myself before I ever hurt him," Bakugo said matching my intensity.

     "Good. Expect like three more of these threats and remember no one is joking. The Todoroki's are f*cking scary," I said shivering at the memory of Touya being p*ssed at something. He broke a f*cking table with raw strength. IT WAS A METAL F*CKING TABLE!!

     I walked out of the alleyway with a big *ss smile.

        -The Todoroki's will find you and they will scare you sh*tless.-

TODOROKI'S POV

     After a little bit of yelling and dying, the class made it to Mr. Aizawa Sensei.

     "Alright. Sadly, you do have to stick with a chaperone for the 'school day' but after that you can do whatever. Just don't leave without permission," Sensei stated. "There is an app which lets us staff know where your phone is so basically download this tracking app made by the school. You can make an account. Please use real names!" Sensei exclaimed exhausted.

    "Aww!! But that's no fun!!" Kaminari exclaimed.

    "You can make nicknames but please make your account your real names," Sensei said giving in.

     "Yay!" Kaminari exclaimed.

     We all unlocked our phones and opened the App Store. He didn't actually give us a name of the app so I just looked up UA HIGH.

     "Uh? What's the app name?" Sero asked.

      "I don't know. Search up UA HIGH," Sensei answered.

      The app was called 'UA LOCATIONS' and the cover was the UA symbol on a black background.

I downloaded the app and made an account. I just chose my hero name for the nickname option.

"Once you've downloaded the app and made an account, accept the invitation from me for Class 1-A," Sensei stated.

I clicked the notifications tab and surely enough an invitation for Class 1-A from and Aizawa Shota was waiting.

I clicked on it and accepted the invitation.

TIMESKIP~
(I need to make this interesting.)

"ALRIGHT!!" Sensei yelled. "Hero Course!!"

Both 1-A and 1-B turned their attention to Sensei.

"Good. This is a well deserved vacation but you still have to work through the school day," Sensei started. "There are areas where you can train but you need to ask a Hero Course teacher or Recovery Girl before doing so."

-That's not really a catch but we have to stay with 1-B the entire school day?? Someone's gonna die.-

"We're going to lunch. Stick with somebody. Please," Sensei begged. "There are panic buttons on the tracker app that will tell us where you are at all times. Use this in case of emergency."

The heroes and staff started walking. We just followed behind.

We made our way to an open food court. There were food stalls and lots of picnic tables.

Hawks must've seen something he didn't like because he dragged me away. "Hey! There's a chicken stand!"

"Hawks, no. Please don't make me watch you eat chicken again," I begged.

"Fine," he dragged me to another stand. This one sold sandwiches.

"Hmmm...." Hawks scanned the menu before dragging me over to a ramen stand.

"I'll take a bowl of ramen," I said to the lady as I pried my forearm from Hawks' grasp.

"Yes sir," the lady said.

     Hawks sighed. "It's better than you eating soba again..." he mumbled.

     "Shut up and order something," I said rolling my eyes.

     "Yeah yeah! Can I get a bowl of ramen, too?" He ordered.

    We got our ramen and took a seat at a table. Kyoka and Momo came over and sat next to Hawks. I was sitting across from Hawks and Hitoshi was on my right. Bakugo just had to come over and sit next to me. Of course.

    Hawks and Hitoshi glared at him but Bakugo ignored it.

   I ignored it too and just hung my head low. I focused on eating.

    "What're we doing first today?" Kyoka asked.

    "After lunch you're going to the museum so nothing very exciting," Hawks stated.

    "Unless you're Shoto Todoroki who is interested in like everything," Hitoshi said.

    "You're interested in history?" Bakugo asked.

He had some spicy chicken I think. I didn't look his direction but I could smell the chicken and the spice was filling my nostrils.

    "Uh..yeah, I guess..." I answered.

    "You guess? You did an entire f*cking project on Native Americans in 7th grade!" Hitoshi exclaimed.

    "So? It was a school project," I argued.

        -What's that gotta do with this??-

    "You could've chosen anything," Hitoshi argued.

    "You were my partner for that, you know?" I reminded.

    "Yes. And you had the entire f*cking thing planned out before we even had partners!" Hitoshi answered.

    "It was easy wasn't it?" I said.

    "Yeah. Because you literally knew everything," Hitoshi stated.

    "It's normal for them to argue, right?" Bakugo asked.

    "Oh yeah. We all get mad that Shoto has no self confidence. This is normal for us to tell him and him to deny," Kyoka stated.

      -Well d*mn. You're just telling everyone my insecurities aren't you?-

    "You're literally good at everything you do," Bakugo said looking at me.

     "Not really..." I said.

I stared at my half eaten ramen.

    "Shoto, Shinso, you know this will turn into a full blown fist fight," Momo said. "Let's just drop the subject and move on."

   "This has turned into a fist fight before?" Bakugo asked kinda really concerned.

    "Not a fist fight but Hitoshi slapped Shoto because he was doubting himself," Kyoka said.

    "I remember Shoto tried stabbing me for that," Hitoshi said.

    "I remember hearing about that," Hawks chimed in.

    Bakugo blinked before continuing eating.

    "What's the worst fight Shoto got into in Middle School?" Kyoka asked.

    "Oh geez. He fought people left and right. That'll take like forever to figure out," Hitoshi answered.

    "It was his fight with Ezume Eiko wasn't it?" Momo questioned.

    "Eiko? Oh yeah! Water boy!" Hitoshi exclaimed.

    "He tried to drown you, didn't he?" Kyoka remembered.

    "Someone tried drowning you?" Bakugo asked concerned again.

    "Yeah. His quirk is call 'Flood' and it's pretty self-explanatory. He can create and manipulate water," I stated.

     "They got into a fight and Eiko tried flooding the courtyard," Hitoshi explained.

     "Your school had a courtyard?!" Bakugo exclaimed.

      "Hitoshi, Kyoka, Momo, Ayana, and I all went to a private middle school," I explained.

      "That makes sense," Bakugo said.

AFTER LUNCH~

We finished up lunch and met with Aizawa Sensei.

"Alright, we're heading to the museum. Please do not break anything, that includes living beings," Sensei said glaring at Bakugo and Midoriya. "You'll need to wear these wristbands to enter, so please don't take them off until after school hours," Sensei stated showing off the silver band on his wrist. "They're being passed around now. Please don't make a scene and stay with your chaperone."

Bakugo tapped my shoulder.

"Huh?" I asked and looked to my left.

"Here," he said and passed a brown paper bag to me.

"Oh," I said and took the bag.

I took one of the wrist bands and slid it on my right wrist. I didn't know if they were fireproof and I didn't want to find out. I passed the bag on to Hitoshi.

"Alright! Now I'll be listing off the groups. Do not make a fuss about who you're with. You'll be with your own class so do not fret," Sensei started.

He listed off the groups and I waited til I heard my name. "Kirishima, Midoriya, Bakugo, and Todoroki. You're with Mirko," Sensei stated.

-You really just put the most problematic students together?-

Bakugo and I made our way over to Mirko. Kirishima and Midoriya were already there.

    "You're all here! Perfect, now let's go!" Mirko exclaimed and led us to the museum entrance.

    We went inside and Mirko stopped. "Okay. Which exhibit do you all want to see first?"

    "The Hero Exhibit!" Midoriya exclaimed.

    "Animal Exhibit!" Kirishima exclaimed.

    "I don't care," Bakugo answered.

    "Okay..Todoroki, What about you?" Mirko asked.

         -I just wanna see some f*cking history.-

     "It doesn't really matter to me," I answered.

    "Are you sure?" she asked.

    "Yeah. We can go wherever," I replied.

    "Why don't we start with the Native American Exhibit?" Mirko suggested.

    "Sure."

TIMESKIP~

    We went threw multiple exhibits and finally, the Hero Exhibit.

   You could see at the very end a statue of All Might. Midoriya tried to run to the end but Kirishima restrained him. "You can't leave Mirko remember?"

    "Oh yeah..Sorry.." he said shyly.

   "It's alright. I understand you love All Might but there are safety precautions," Mirko stated.

    We started going down the hall. There were so many different hero statues and plaques.

    There were plaques with the names of heroes who died on duty. There was also a wall behind the statue of All Might which had the name of every hero to ever become number one. The dates when they got and lost the spot were engraved into the gold blocks, too. The newest addition being Endeavor who didn't have an end date, yet.

"Oh my god!! There's the name of every number one hero in existence and in chronological order!!!" Midoriya exclaimed all giddy and started writing in his notebook.

-The villains could so easily just steal that. Thank god they haven't figured out it exists.-

"Mirko?" I asked.

"Hm? Yes, Todoroki?" She answered.

"May I use the restroom?" I asked. I wasn't that comfortable in the hallway.

"Sure. Take someone with you though. Just to be safe," Mirko answered.

-Uh. No. If I get into trouble, this museum is going up in flames or turning into the f*cking arctic.-

     "I'll go with him," Bakugo volunteered.

         -Of course. If I get f*cking harassed, someone will die.-

     I sighed and just started walking. The bathroom was actually pretty far away for some dumb*ss reason.

        -I don't even have to use the f*cking bathroom. I just need some peace and quiet!!-

     I decided on trying to lose Bakugo. There was another bathroom not too far and there were lots of crowds blocking it.

       -Time to put my sneaking off skills to use.-

     Bakugo was more or less following me so I sped up. Not enough to notice, not yet anyways. Then I started turning and sliding past people.

-Childhood trauma coming in clutch.-

I made it to the bathroom and no sign of Bakugo.

-Yes!-

I just slid down against the wall and sighed. "What a f*cking mess.." I mumbled.

I sat there for another minute or so and actually decided to use the bathroom. After I washed my hands, Bakugo came in.

-Ah sh*t. Whatever, I got my break in.-

"What the f*ck?" He asked.

I dried my hands on paper towels because as Momo says, "I don't use my quirk that often for personal use. If I did the economy would fall and I don't want that," except I couldn't care less about the economy. I'm just lazy.

"What?" I questioned.

"We were headed for one bathroom and you ended up here. Even further away. What the f*ck happened?" He asked again.

"Oh..I must've missed the other one somehow.." I lied because that's I all I know how to do.

"Bullsh*t. But let's go," he said and held the door open. He motioned for me to go to which I rolled my eyes.

I walked out and this time he grabbed my wrist.

-Oh f*ck.-

"You're not running off this time," he said and dragged me through the crowds.

I sighed and just let him do whatever. Out of the corner of my eye I saw something. My head snapped around only to see nothing.

-I could've sworn I just saw something bright blue...I'm probably just hallucinating from the sleep deprivation or my boredom.-

I was harshly yanked across the hall into the Hero Hall.

"Ow," I said blankly.

"That didn't even hurt," he said.

"There you boys are! We're just getting ready to leave," Mirko said.

"Okay," I said calmly.

    We followed Mirko out of the museum and met with the others back at the front.

     "What took you so long, Todoroki~kun?" Midoriya asked.

     "I went to a further bathroom on accident," I answered.

     "Oh..." is all he said before skipping off to find Uraraka.

     "What actually happened?" Bakugo asked.

     I turned around to see him like inches away from me. My face flushed slightly but I hoped he would ignore it.

    "Huh?" I asked and took a small step back.

    "What actually happened in the bathroom?" He asked again.

    "Nothing. I just went to the wrong one," I answered.

   "Sure," he said and took a step closer to me.

        -Back the f*ck up. We are outside a museum, sir.-

    "Do you need something?" I asked.

    "I just wanna hold you. May I?" he asked.

    My eyes widened. "Uhm...Why?" I questioned back.

        -Dude. We're outside a museum and there's a very likely chance Hawks, Fuyumi, and Natsuo will see you.-

     "I dunno. You're cute, I don't want you running off again, and I wanna hold you," he answered.

     The blush on my face just got worse. "Bakugo, we're at a museum with 1-B and multiple pro heroes."

     "Later then?" He asked with a small smile.

         -Bruh. I'm training later.-

      "Uh...sure...I'll probably train later though," I answered.

      "That's fine with me," he said and grabbed my arm. He dragged me to the little group meeting thing going on.

      "Alright students!" Sensei got our attention. "School is technically over so just stay nearby until we can get you all the tracker watches. Also! Curfew is 10 and you're responsible for waking yourselves up, per usual." Sensei waved us off and started walking away.

-Typical Sensei. Leaving us to fend for our selves. Eh. Not as bad as Endeavor.-

"C'mon, I wanna hold you," Bakugo said and kinda dragged me away again.

I met his pace and we walked back to the forest park place we were staying in.

-Why the f*ck did they pick a d*mn forest? Are they trying to lose someone again?-

"What's the rush?" I asked. Bakugo had started speeding up.

"Get your training over with so I can hold you," Bakugo said. He sounded kinda pouty.

"It'll probably last a while, so you should find a way to occupy yourself," I stated. I hoped he would busy himself and forget about me.

"I'll just watch you train," Bakugo stated and walked me to my cabin.

-Oh h*ll no! I'm not training while someone's watching me. Uh uh. No way.-

"It's not that interesting," I said and unlocked the door. I had attached the keys to a lanyard with my student ID on it. I set the lanyard down on the kitchen counter. "Feel free to wait here while I change."

Bakugo hummed in response and sat down on the couch. I entered my shared room and dug out a tank top and shorts. I changed quickly and set my dirty clothes on the bed.

-I'll deal with them later. I'll have to ask someone what to do about it..-

I came back out and Bakugo was still there.

"You ready?" He asked.

"You're not actually gonna watch me train, are you? I haven't even gotten permission to yet," I questioned.

"If you don't get permission, then I get to hold you quicker. If you do, I'll be able to make sure you don't run away," he stated and stood up.

I sighed and grabbed my keys. He followed me out and I locked the door. I put my lanyard around my neck and grabbed my phone.

———————————————

———————————————

   I put my phone away. "Give me your phone."

"What? Why?" Bakugo asked.

"Just do it," I said.

"Okay..." he said and handed me his phone. He already unlocked it making this easier. I could tell he was watching what I was doing.

-There's definitely something he doesn't want me seeing...-

I opened his contacts and made a new one. I put in Fuyumi's number and left the name as Ms. Fuyumi. Then I handed Bakugo his phone back. "Fuyumi wants you to have her number."

"Why?" He asked pocketing his phone.

We were at the entrance now. "She doesn't trust me. Her and Natsuo are also gonna stop by later. We're gonna practice our aim together."

We turned to the left and continued walking. This forest was still huge.

"Are they proficient with their quirks?" Bakugo asked.

"Yeah. They taught me some of the stuff I know. For example, shaping my ice. Fuyumi and Natsuo already have precision so they can create extremely detailed sculptures. They taught me how to make basic shapes and a few detailed things," I answered.

"Can they make your Heaven-Piercing Ice Wall?" He asked.

My eyes widened a bit.

-Holy sh*t. He knows the name of that? I've rarely ever said it and I don't say it very loudly...-

I shook my head slightly. "If they really wanted to, yeah," I answered.

"That's cool. So they basically have your ice quirk, right?" He asked.

"Yep. They're much more proficient than I am though," I stated.

We made it to the field and I sprinted to a bench I saw along the fence that separated the forest and fields.

I set my phone and lanyard down. Bakugo took a seat while I started stretching.

"This is gonna be weird..." I mumbled.

"Hm? What was that?" Bakugo asked.

"Nothing. I'm just not used to anyone watching me train," I answered and continued stretching.

"The others watch you train during PE," he stated.

"Yeah, but they're not entirely focused on me," I said. I stepped back a good bit and thought about what to start with.

        -Something f*cking simple but not too simple b*tch. It's not that hard. Choose.-

      Being indecisive sucks. I can't decide on like anything.

      -Nothing really extreme but not dumb. Maybe just the surfing? Nah that's dumb. Heaven Piercing Ice Wall? Hm..Maybe. I could work on making smaller detailed things. Yeah. That'll do until target practice with Yumi and Natsu.-

     I sat down criss-cross applesauce in the grass.

    "What're you doing?" Bakugo asked.

    "Training my precision," I stated. I closed my eyes and relaxed a bit.

    When I opened my eyes, Bakugo was sitting criss-cross applesauce across from me. I blushed a bit and tensed up but just closed my eyes to relax again.

     I took a deep breath and imagined a small cube. I let my right hand hover a few feet above the grass and I could hear Bakugo gasp lightly.

    I opened my eyes to see a cube made fully out of ice. It was a decent size. "Ok..." I mumbled very quietly. I picked up the cube and tossed it around a bit.

       -It's about a few inches or so bigger than what I imagined...-

    I sat it aside and tried again. I closed my eyes and decided to make a four by four inch cube. I imagined a three by three inch cube and felt my ice activate.

    I opened my eyes to see a cube larger than what I wanted. "This is gonna take a while," I whispered ever so quietly.

     I set that one aside too and closed my eyes again. I continued going with this until I made the cube the dimensions I imagined multiple times in a row.

    "You made a lot of cubes," Bakugo stated eyeing the three foot tall and four foot wide pile of ice cubes.

     "This is training after all," I said.

    I decided to try to add some detail now. I imagined a Rubik's Cube in my mind and let my hand hover. I took a deep breath and imagined what it'd look like manifesting. I heard Bakugo gasp again.

    I opened my eyes to see small lines and indents in an ice cube resembling a Rubik's Cube. The size was also what I wanted.

    I continued creating different smaller shapes.

   "Why don't you try making a weapon?" Bakugo suggested.

    I held my right hand up like I was carrying a food tray and let an icicle form. "I could try making it look like a knife or something."

    I set the icicle down and closed my eyes. I imagined a knife and instantly, my quirk activated. I didn't hear anything so I opened my eyes.

      -Oh sh*t. That's detailed.-

        (Just like this but made of ice.)

I looked up to see Bakugo face. He looked dumbfounded.

       (This—> 👁👄👁)

       "Uhh....Did your siblings..teach you how...to..make...that...?" Bakugo asked pointing at the knife as if it were something disgusting and vile.

          -Uh. No. No, they did not. This is yet another sign that I need therapy.-

"Yeah....Let's go with that.." I said and moved it off to the side.

"Shoto! We're here!" I heard Natsu yell.

I looked back to see him waving and Fuyumi following behind.

I jumped up and walked over to them. I was kinda tackled to the ground in hugs.

     "What is it with people and trying to squish me to death?" I asked.

       Fuyumi and Natsu got up then helped me up. "Sorry little bro. We just haven't trained or seen each other that much."

     "Hey! Hawks and I got the targets!" Mirko exclaimed walking over with targets.

     "Oh, I didn't know we had targets," I said.

     "I mean, you are practicing aim after all," Hawks stated.

     "Put them around wherever I guess?" Yumi suggested.

     Hawks and Mirko were like our supervisors for training. Bakugo left once or twice and when he did....chaos ensued.

     Bakugo had gotten up, "I gotta use the bathroom. I'll be back."

     Once he was out of sight, "Are we doing mildly dangerous stunts for sh*ts and giggles or nah?" Hawks asked.

     "You f*cking know it," I replied.

     I used my ice to make a tower. Only 50 feet in the air but still. Then I jumped off the edge and gracefully fell through the air. I could see Hawks coming straight for me. He caught me and flew around the field a bit before bringing me back down to the ground.

      I dodged an icicle that was aimed for my arm and looked at Natsuo. He smiled sheepishly before he started running. "You're a dead man, Natsu."

     We ended up play fighting but with very close calls because the Todoroki's do not know how to be safe.

    Bakugo came back and we immediately calmed down. "Why don't we work on precision?" Mirko suggested.

      "Ah yes! That tower stair case thing you guys always race with!" Hawks said trying to describe the tower staircase thing.

It's just a tall tower and we build slabs sticking out of the side and when we finish it looks like a winding staircase.

        "We should really name that," Yumi stated.

       "Heaven-Piercing Ice Staircase?" Natsu said.

      "Did you just take the name from my Heaven-Piercing Ice Wall move?" I questioned.

      "Well, yeah." He answered. "Spiral Ice Stairs?"

"Stair race?" Hawks suggested.

"How about I'm gonna beat the both of you to the top!" Yumi exclaimed and started towering.

"HEY! No fair!" Natsu yelled and started towering as well.

"We'll see about that!" I exclaimed and also started towering.

We agreed that we wouldn't race any higher than twenty feet for safety.

I shot up faster than them since I am able to raise my body temperature and they aren't. I also have better balance. The only problem. I don't have the greatest precision...

Without letting my quirk deactivate, I tried to focus on the idea of slabs sticking out of the pillar I made.

TIMESKIP~
(I didn't know what to do sorry!)

     Natsuo won the race.

     "How do you always manage to win? You never trained your precision," Yumi asked.

     "What do you think I did during class? Listened? Pfft!" Natsu replied.

     "How the h*ll did you make it into Medical School?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

     "No idea! But I'm here!" Natsu exclaimed. "Also, watch your language Sho!"

     "Oh f*ck off! I am 15 years old! I've done way worse than swearing!" I exclaimed annoyed as all h*ll.

     "Shoto! You're still the baby of the family!" Yumi exclaimed while Mirko and Hawks chuckled.

     "Baby my *ss!" I said raising my tone slightly. "I-"

     I froze when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and a head rested on my left shoulder.

    "You're my baby," Bakugo mumbled.

My face went beat red and I could see Yumi and Natsu's eyes light up. Mirko looked...well...

(👁👄👁 <—this)

Hawks' face went from laughing at me to glaring holes into Bakugo's soul in a matter of milliseconds.

"Uhh...." Mirko quickly restrained Hawks when we all thought we saw steam coming from his ears.

-Overprotective much?-

"Hey," I tapped Bakugo's arm lightly. "We should go before someone dies..."

I grabbed his hand when Yumi and Natsu had to get in front of Hawks.

I quickly sprinted over to the bench and grabbed my stuff. Bakugo was still holding my hand and Hawks was only getting angrier.

"Get ready to f*cking run," I said and bolted dragging Bakugo along with me as I ran out of the field.

I could hear Bakugo protesting, but I ignored him. I kept running until we were eventually outside my cabin. I let go of Bakugo's hand and rushed to open the door. It was locked meaning Hitoshi wasn't inside.

-Thank god.-

"Come on," I said calmly. I unlocked the door and opened it. Bakugo was heaving but followed behind me.

"How the h*ll did you run that f*cking fast?!" He looked at the clock above the sofa. "You ran all the way here in 3 f*cking minutes!!"

-It's called T R A U M A and not wanting to be responsible for your death.-

"I've become accustomed to running from Hawks.." I answered.

He was still panting. "I don't think that's a good thing."

"It saved you from meeting Satan, so I think it's a good enough thing," I replied dropping my lanyard onto the kitchen counter.

"Wow. I'm offended," Bakugo said.

"Good," I said and sat down on the sofa.

He took a seat next to me and wrapped his left arm around my shoulders. "You're so mean."

-Yeah, no sh*t. I was raised by the devil him f*cking self.-

I rolled my eyes.

"Do you actually think I'm joking about liking you?" He asked.

-Ah sh*t.-

I stayed quiet and brought my knees to my chest.

"I'll take that as a yes," he sighed. "What can I do to prove that I like you?" He asked.

-I don't know dude.-

     "I don't know..." I yawned.

     "How're you always so tired?" Bakugo asked.

-I get like zero to four hours of sleep. I wake up before six am no matter what the f*ck day it is and I'm mentally exhausted, okay?!-

     "I'm just a sleepy person," I answered. My eyelids felt heavier.

        -What the h*ll? Usually I have enough energy for most of 1-A to do illegal sh*t and more. Could it just be exhaustion catching up to me? That happens every week or so..-

     "Maybe you should sleep then. At least you won't be tired," Bakugo suggested.

       -If I sleep now, I won't sleep tonight and I'll probably crash a few hours after school ends again. I have a schedule that's mainly based around my trauma that I'd like to stick to, thank you very much.-

    "No, I'll be up all night then," I answered. Another yawn came.

    "Okay you need to sleep," Bakugo said and pulled me into his side.

    I blushed. We were practically cuddling now and I didn't know how to feel about it. Reluctantly, I slowly let my head rest on his shoulder as he began to rub circles on my back.

     It was nice, yes, but I also have f*cking injuries which made it not so nice. He hit a couple of them and I flinched. I guess he noticed because he avoided the areas where I had bad reactions.

     Eventually, I felt myself drift off to sleep. Only to wake up an hour or so later to the door opening. I rubbed my eyes and saw Bakugo was still cuddling me. Hitoshi had dropped his keys and stood in the doorway with the door wide open.

      I blinked a few times in shock before throwing myself off the couch and running into the bedroom. I could hear Hitoshi following.

      He slammed the door shut. "What the f*ck did I just come back to?!"

     "Uh.....Look. My exhaustion caught up to me and I wasn't really given a choice, okay?!" I blurted out.

     "You know what, whatever. I came back because we're going to eat dinner, you change and I'll tell Bakugo to meet us there, okay?" Hitoshi stated.

     "Okay," I said relieved he wasn't gonna murder me or Bakugo..hopefully.

     Hitoshi left the room and I changed into something casual. Hitoshi came back and I left the room. When he came out, I grabbed my lanyard and we started walking.

"So, you like him?" Hitoshi said.

"Shut up," I said embarrassed.

"Come on. Do you really think he doesn't like you?" Hitoshi asked.

"Uhm..At first, yeah...but I don't know now..." I answered.

"What's changed?" He asked.

"Well...I know I like him, but my mind and gut are screaming at me to stay away in fear that he doesn't..." I replied.

"You've had a difficult life and it probably won't get easier. I know betrayal is a feeling you know all too well, but if everyone else gets to have a relationship and happiness, you deserve chances at it, too. So, try...and if it doesn't work out, you don't ever have to try again," Hitoshi stated.

We made it pretty far down the path and again I heard Kirishima yelling out our names. We both stopped and turned our heads to look at them.

I turned my attention to Hitoshi, "I-I'll try."

    Bakugo met my pace again. "You still tired?"

   "No. I'm fine," I answered. For once I could actually say I got some peaceful sleep.

    "You sure?" He asked.

    "Yes. I'll be fine," I reassured him.

    We talked until we met up with the class outside the entrance.

    "Alright! Sit with someone and don't bother me. Get on the bus!" Mr. Aizawa called.

I got on the bus and sat down next to Momo. Kyoka and Bakugo were sitting together much to Bakugo's displeasure.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey Sho, what's up?" She asked.

"I-I think I'm going to try.." I stated.

"Shoto. What are you going to try?" She looked at me with serious concern.

"For a romantic relationship with Bakugo..." I answered.

"Wait-Really?! That's amazing Sho!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"Yeah...I just hope I don't screw it up..." I stated.

-I seem to have a track record of screwing up my relationships.-

"It's a human relationship, you're bound to screw up Shoto, but trying and making an effort is always the best thing to do," Momo advised.

"Yeah," I wasn't sure what part of me was panicking. My breath just kinda felt really sped up.

I managed to calm my diaphragm and properly breathe again.

"I kinda wanna buy Kyoka a bracelet. I've been looking at some, but I don't know what to choose," Momo said pulling out her phone.

We ended up looking at jewelry from stores throughout dinner. It was nice though. Probably seemed hilarious to anyone else.Two rich kids trying to decide what bracelet to buy one's crush.

Eventually, we were back on the bus and I helped her narrow it down to a charm bracelet or a threaded bracelet. She was having so much trouble deciding between the two, I thought she was gonna explode.

-Why doesn't she just buy a threaded charm bracelet?-

"Let me see your phone," I said and snatched it out of her hands not waiting for an answer.

I opened a new tab and searched up purple threaded charm bracelet. A bunch of results showed up and I handed Momo her phone back.

"Woah! These are perfect! You're a godsend Shoto!" Momo exclaimed quietly.

I grinned to myself at her excitement as she scrolled through the results of my search.

We made it back to our cabins after some time. Hitoshi and I changed then went to sleep.

Obviously, I mean he passed out from human exhaustion and so did I.
=============================
Chapter 18: Vacation: Day One is complete!! Thank you all for being so patient! I've been trying to get this out but school. Anyways, stay safe and wear a mask if you can!

This chapter is 10617 words long and not edited.

This chapter is 10695 words long and edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 5.3K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
148K 16.8K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
566K 8.6K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
458K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...