๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐’ป๐‘’ & ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น

By NLPrivett

CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN ๐”๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐” ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ๐”ข ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ ๐”ข๐”ถ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฐ๐”ฒ๐”ซ ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ค๐”ฌ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ก๐”ฌ๐”ด๐”ซ ๐”œ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ... More

๐“ข๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฎ & ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ
i. Galaxy & Rose
ii. Galaxy & Rose
iii. Galaxy & Rose
i. The End of the World
ii. The End of the World
iii. The End of the World
Bad Dreams
i. The Unquiet Dead
ii. The Unquiet Dead
iii. The Unquiet Dead
Not alright
i. Aliens of London
ii. Aliens of London
i. World War III
ii. World War III
iii. World War III
iv. World War III
i. Dalek
ii. Dalek
i. Father's Day
ii. Father's Day
Getting to know you
The Empty Child
i. The Doctor Dances
ii. The Doctor Dances
iii. The Doctor Dances
Trenzalore
Trenzalore Part 2
i. Boom Town
ii. Boom Town
iii. Boom Town
i. Bad Wolf
ii. Bad Wolf
i. The Parting of Ways
ii. The Parting of Ways

iii. Aliens of London

1K 21 13
By NLPrivett

Waking up to quietness wasn't the best thing ever because the apartment being quiet isn't a good sign so getting out of bed and heading towards my door before I stop, looking at my vanity and noticing a strange ring on the corner of the vanity with a note next to it. I pick up the note and ring and look at it confused. Reading over the note, I start to get even more confused. R.S. Who is it? When did she get into my room? Placing the ring onto my right hand, I notice a woman walking past my window, looking at me as she looks at me. Running over to the window to see if I can see who the woman was but I can't see her anymore but I remember her big, blonde hair. I run out of my room but stop as when I see Mickey Mouse. "Mouse?" I squeak. My head flying down to look at the floor. "Someone owes Mickey an apology," Ru puts in.

"I'm sorry," Rose says, looking at him in pity.

"I'm so sorry, Mouse," I tell him looking at the floor trying to avoid Mickey's gaze at me.

"Not you," Ru tells us, looking up, I look at her in confusion but when I see her look at mum I start to roll my eyes. "It's not my fault. Be fair, what was I supposed to think?" mum asks, trying to defend herself.

*********

In the kitchen, Rose and I are leaning against the worktop and mum is sat in the chair by the door whilst Mickey has a go at us. "You disappear, who do they turn to? Your best friend and your boyfriend! Five times i've been taken in to questioning! Five!" he exclaims pacing the kitchen. I look at him in sorrow and apologetically. "No evidence, of course. There couldn't be, could there! And then I get her, your mother!" he points at mum who rolls her eyes, folding her eyes. "Whispering round the estate, pointing the finger, stuff through my letter-box, and all because of you two!" I decide to keep quiet because it would be the best thing to do in this situation. "We didn't think we'd be gone so long," Rose explains quietly.

"And I waited for you, Rose! Twelve months," Mouse;s voice cracks. "Waiting for you, Galaxy and the Doctor to come back!"

"Hold on," mum cuts in sharply. "You knew about the Doctor? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Yeah, yeah, why not, Rose?" Mouse raises his eyebrows, shutting the serving hatch and the door. "Huh, Galaxy? How could I tell her where you went?"

"Tell me now!" mum demands.

"I might as well, cause you're stuck here!" Mouse smiles, making me frown. "The Doctor's gone. Just now, that box thing just faded away."

"What do you mean?" Rose asks while I just stare at him, felling my heart's being ripped out. "He's left you! Some boyfriend he turned out to be!" Moues taunts Rose with a mean grin.

"Don't be daft, Mickey, he's Galaxy's boyfriend," Rose rolls her eyes.

"Galaxy hasn't ever had a boyfriend, Rose," Mouse scoffs.

"Shut the hell up, both of you!" I snap, running out of the kitchen, running into my room grabbing my bag and then running out of the flat.

*********

I skid to a stop outside of the estate where the TARDIS was. Emphasising the word was. Where did he go? Why did he lie and say he was going off on a wander? "He wouldn't just leave, he promised," Rose shakes her head beside me.

"Oh, he's dumped you both!" Mouse grins, his hands on his hips. "Sailed off into space! How does it feel, huh? Now you are left behind with the rest of us Earthlings!"

"But he would have said," Rose argues, glaring at Mickey.

"What are you two chimps going on about?" mum asks, coming up to us. "What's going on? What's this Doctor done now?"

"He's vamoosed!" Mickey exclaims.

"No he hasn't, cause he gave us these," I tell Mickey, pulling the TARDIS key out from under my jumper and Rose pulls hers from her pocket. "He's not my boyfriend, Mickey Smith! He's so much better than that! A hell of a lot more important than some stupid boyfriend! He's-" I'm cut off when I feel the TARDIS key heat up in my fingers. Looking at Rose smiling she says, "I said so." smiling. The whooshing, wheezing sound of the TARDIS engines start up so Rose and I rush over to mum. "Mum, mum. Go inside!"

"Mum! Don't just stand there, just go inside! Just, mum, go!" I try but she stays frozen in place, watching the TARDIS appear in front of us. "Oh, blimey," Rose mutters.

"How'd you do that, then?" mum asks in awe, staring at the blue box and I share a wary glance with Rose before we head inside of the TARDIS.

*********

"Alright, so I lied!" the Doctor waves his heads, standing by the monitor. "I went and had a look, but the whole crash landing's a fake! I thought so, it's just too perfect," he tells us, whilst we nod our heads.

"Like a crash from a tv show or a movie or something?" I ask and the Doctor nods his head. "Exactly, Galaxy. I mean, hitting Big Ben. Come on! So I thought let's go and have a look-" he's cut off by Rose. "Our mum's here," Rose tells the Doctor.

"Oh, that's just what I need," the Doctor groans miserably. "Don't you girls dare make this place domestic," he points between Rose and me sternly and I put my hands up in defense. "You ruined my life, Doctor," Mouse comes up behind him, glaring at the Doctor when he spins to face him. "They thought Rose and Galaxy were dead! I was a double murder suspect because of you!"

The Doctor sighs, turning his head to me, "see what I mean? Domestic." he huffs, making me roll my eyes.

"I bet you don't even remember my name!" Mickey accuses. The Doctor sends me a wink to which I smile at him. "Rickey," he smirks and I bite my lip to keep me from laughing at Mickey's indignant expression. "It's Mickey!" Mouse exclaims.

"No, it's Rickey," the Doctor insists.

"I think I know my own name!"

"You think you know your own name?" the Doctor scoffs. "How stupid are you?" he eyes Mickey with a raised eyebrow. Mum runs out of the TARDIS and I look at Rose then back at mum. "Mum, don't!" Rose calls. "Don't go anywhere!" she points to the Doctor. "Don't start a fight!" she points to Mouse. "Watch 'em," she adds to me before running out after mum, only to come back in a second later. "That was a real spaceship?" she asks, walking up to the other side of the Doctor. "Yep," the Doctor smiles, turning back to the monitor.

"So, it's all a pack of lies? What is it then? Are they invading?"

"Funny way to invade, putting the world on red alert," Mouse mutters, looking over the Doctor's shoulder.

"Good point!" the Doctor praises. "So what're they up to?"

*********

The Doctor is laying beneath the gating floor, his feet propped up while he works. I'm leaning against the console, reading my book trying to block out the conversation Mickey and the Doctor but I end up stuffing my book back in my bag when he walks back over to us. "Some boyfriend you've got, Galaxy," Mouse scoffs, walking over to us.

"H-h-he's not my boyfriend..." I mutter under my breath. I walk over to the Doctor and sit on the grate the Doctor under. "What are you doing?" I ask him, trying to get a better answer out of him than the answer he gave Mickey. "Patching the radar," he tells me.

"So you can follow the flight the spaceship took?" I make sure. 

"Yep," he grins. I just sit there as he twists two wires together and buzzes the sonic at them then plugging the wires in. He gets out from under the grate and pulls me up so I'm standing up. "I could've gotten up on my own, ya know?" I ask him.

"But where's the fun in that?" he asks me, making me roll my eyes at him.  "I patched in the radar," he tells Mickey and Rose, making them look at us as we approach the monitor. "Looped it back twelve hours so we can follow the flight of the spaceship," he explains. "Here we go... hold on... come on!" he wacks the monitor making me punch the Doctor in the arm. "Ow! What was that for?" he asks looking at me.

"You hit the TARDIS, I hit you. Now you know how she feels when you hit her. I think it's why she doesn't like you very much," I tell him, sticking my tongue out at him. "Shut it you. Don't need you telling me off. You sound like mother," he tells me and I smile at him. "Good. Means you'll be scared of me," I tell him. He rolls his eyes at me and looks at the screen again. "That's the spaceship on it's way to Earth, see?" he points to the little radar image on the monitor of the ship. "Except... hold on... see, the spaceship did a slingshot round the Earth before it landed," he explains as the radar shows just that. "What does that mean?" Rose asks, looking between the Doctor and me.

The Doctor gestures to me before looking down at the floor, letting my hair cover my face. "It..." I clear my throat looking at them worried. "It means that the spaceship came from Earth to begin with... it went up and then came back down; the aliens, whoever they are, have been here for a while..." I drag on before the Doctor pulls me into a hug. "The question is: what have they been doing?" the Doctor muses, hugging me tight as I hug him back.

*********

I finally managed to calm down so I decide to head to the kitchen to get a bottle of water from the fridge and when I get back, I see the Doctor messing with the console. "There's aliens and fake aliens out there. We want to keep this alien out of the mix," he points to himself. I grab my bag and sling it onto my back and walk over to the console. "I'm going undercover... and uh, better keep the TARDIS out of site," he rubs the back of his neck. "Rickey!" he claps Mickey on the back as he passes him. "You've got a car! You can do some driving," he noticing me by the console so he grabs my hand and pulls me over to the door. "Where to?" Mickey asks, scowling at the name.

"The roads are clear; let's go and have a look at that spaceship," the Doctor grins and I smile at him. "Yay, spaceship," I tell him.

*********

Outside, the four of us are immediately caught up in a bright spotlight from a helicopter above us.

Loudspeaker - Do not move!

Police cars and soldiers surround us, aiming their guns at us. Mickey makes a runs for it and two soldiers chase after him. "No!" I hear mum scream and see her being help back by other soldiers. "Galaxy! Rose!"

"Mum!" I jolt forward but the Doctor grabs my wrist and yanks me back stopping me.

Loudspeaker - Raise your hands above your head! You are under arrest!

The three of us raise our hands, Rose scooting closer to me. The Doctor grins up at the helicopter. "Take me to your leader!" he calls us gleefully, making Rose and I laugh.

*********

"This is a bit posh," Rose comments as were ushered into a really nice black car. "If I knew it was gonna be like this, being arrested, I'd have done it years ago," she smiles as the Doctor and I get in. Me in between the both of them. "I honsetly don't think that we're being arrested Rose. Those men out there were UNIT officers so I think we're being escorted," I tell her.

"So, where are we being escorted to, then?" Rose asks.

"Where'd you think?" the Doctor raises his eyebrows between Rose and me, rolling his eyes. "Downing Street!" he laughs.

"You're kidding!" Rose gapes at him.

"I'm not!"

"10 Downing Street?" Rose asks making sure.

"That's the one!"

"Oh, my God!" Rose grins widely, laughing. "We're going to 10 Downing Street?" she asks and the Doctor nods. "How come?"

"I hate to say it: but Mickey was right," the Doctor admits, making me roll my eyes. "Over the years I've visited this planet a lot of times and I've been uh... noticed," he tells us.

"Now they need you?" Rose asks.

"Like it said on the news: they're gathering experts in alien knowledge," he retorts. "And who's the biggest expert of the lot?" he looks between us.

"Patrick Moore?" I ask.

"Apart from him?" he pouts, folding his arms.

"Don't you love it!" I smirk at him.

"I'm telling you, Lloyd George, he used to drink me under the table! Who's the Prime Minister now?"

"How should we know?" Rose snorts loudly. "We missed a year thanks to you," she reminds him.

*********

The car stops at 10 Downing Street and there's paparazzi and police everywhere. The Doctor gets out and waves at the crowd, smiling maniacally as he goes. I get out starting the get extremely overwhelmed quickly so I rush over to the front door.

*********

Inside the lobby of number 10, there were experts crowded around the small room, mingling with each other. I was staying off to the side with the Doctor and Rose, trying not to get much notice in the full room. "Ladies and gentlemen, can we converse?" a man with black hair moves through the crowd. "Quick as we can, please! It's this way on the right and can I remind you, ID cards are to be worn at all times!" he approaches us and hands an ID card to the Doctor. "Here's your ID card... I'm sorry, your companions don't have clearance," he apologises sheepishly.

"I don't go anywhere without them," the Doctor replies immediately slipping his ID card on.

"You're the code nine, not them," the man, who is called Indra, looking at his ID card. "I'm sorry, Doctor... it is the Doctor, isn't it?" he asks.

"They'll have to stay outside..."

"They're staying with me," the Doctor repeats, his voice taking a more stern tone. I sigh and look at Rose. "Sorry Rose. Guess you have to sit this one out," I tell her, pulling my wallet out of my bag, opening it and showing it to Indra. "Galaxy Tyler. Head of UNIT's aliens and extraterrestrial department," I tell him, shutting my wallet and putting it in my jeans back pocket. "Oh my lord. Galaxy Tyler," I hear a voice and turn my head to come face to face with my boss. "Sir," I tell him, saluting.

"Thought you'd come back in the end. Indra let her in. Best head of department I've ever had," he tells him and I look back at Indra and he nods his head. "I don't have an ID card for you so you'll have to stay with him," he says pointing to the Doctor and I nod my head. "But she still can't come in," he tells us looking at Rose. "It's alright. You go," she tells us and I put my hand on Rose's arm. "Are you sure? I can always stay here and keep you company?" I ask her.

"Yeah," Rose nods. "They're experts; you should hear what they have to say," she shrugs.

"I suppose so," the Doctor sighs. "Don't get into any trouble," he warns her, grabbing onto my hand and we continue to look at Rose. "Ok," Rose tells us and I kiss her on the head.

"See you soon," I tell her and the Doctor and I walk through the door and head up to the room.

*********

Everyone sits down in a chair at the tables and the Doctor flicks through the red book that was on the chair where he sat down. "Ladies and gentlemen, attention, please? As you can see from the summary, the ship had one porcine pilot," the UNIT officer tells us.

"Of course, the really interesting bit happened three days ago, see? Filed away under "any other business"." the Doctor tells us, getting up from his seat and walking forwards. "The North Sea. A satellite detected a signal, a blip of radiation at 100 fathoms. Like there's something down there. You were just about to investigate, next thing you know, this happens. Spaceships, pigs, massive diversion. From what?" the Doctor asks looking at me but I smile at him. "If aliens fake an alien crash and an alien pilot, what do they get?" he looks up at me and I get up walking over to him. "Us. They get us," he tells everyone and at that moment I realise. "It's not a diversion. It's a trap," I tell him.

"This is about us! Alien experts, the only people who know how to fight them - gathered together in one room." The Prime Minister farts as the Doctor finishes his sentence. The Doctor turns his head and looks at him. "'Scuse me. D'you mind not dating while I'm saving the world?" he asks.

"Would you rather silent but deadly?" the Prime Minister asks. The UNIT officer and the Prime Minister look at each other before the UNIT officer takes off his hat. The UNIT officer reaches to his head and starts to pull a zip, making the lights turn off and the room light up from the light coming from his forehead. The Prime Minister starts to laugh and the Doctor hides me from behind him from the alien. "We are the Slitheen," the alien says. "Thank you all for wearing you ID cards," the Prime Minister says, getting a button from his jacket. "They'll help to identify the bodies." He presses the button and the Doctor's grip on me loosens as he falls to the floor, electricity going all over his body. Screaming in pain, as the electricity continues to electrocute him.

*********

I will be starting back at school on Friday so I will be prioritising over my Year 11 school work over writing on Wattpad so I will be only updating in my free time. Hopefully I will finish this book before Christmas.

Also, I am so upset that Chadwick Aaron Boseman has died from cancer. He was an amazing actor and I'm so sad that he won't be in any more MARVEL films.

P.S: I was watching a Chadwick Aaron Boseman movie when I was writing this. It's called Marshall and it's amazing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 700 25
Amora Rey was sent to Earth to learn about humans and their diverse cultures. With only a few months left before she has to go back to her own planet...
8.1K 345 15
EDITED COMPLETE Doctor Who Series One The Doctors Daughter
865 35 12
I do not own OBX! (JJ x OC) Season 1 - Onwards ใ€ŠStarted 23rd July 2023ใ€‹ ใ€ŠFinished ใ€ŠLast Edited