SUN TAN; it {DISCONTINUED}

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ janiabeans

๐ŸŽˆ โ› why does the sun set, baby? i'm tryna get my sun tan โœ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ: the boy who swears like a sailor finds... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

~ฮตรฏะท~ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
super jewy test
birth control pills
pharmacy fiasco
trip to the quarry
blood banquet
rock war
4th of july
sewer map
locked up

neibolt visit

926 38 24
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ janiabeans

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"he t-t-t-thrusts his fists against the p-p-post, and still insists he sees the g-g-g-ghost." bill recited while he walked up the stairs to the house.

"bill!" bev called, "bill, you can't go in there. this is crazy."

"look, you don't have to come in with me, but what happens when another georgie goes missing, or another betty or another ed corcoran or one of us? are you just going to pretend it didn't happen like everyone else in this town? because i can't." bill explained, "i go home and all i see is that georgie isn't there, his clothes, his toys, his stupid stuffed animals but he isn't. so walking into this house? for me...it's easier than walking into my own."

ocean walked up to him and took his hand, ignoring the disapproving look eddie was giving her, "i'm with you."

"wow." richie smirked.

"what?" ben asked.

"he didn't stutter once."

"wait! um... shouldn't we have people stay and keep watch?" stan suggested, not wanting to go in, "you know... just in case something bad happens."

"w-who wants to stay out here?" bill asked and everyone except him, ocean and bev's hand shot up.

"fuck."

"let's pull straws." ocean recommended.

"let's measure dicks." richie suggested at the same time, "shit."

bev gathered some twigs and placed them in her hand. they all pulled one each but desi, eddie and richie drew the shortest ones.

"i'll go instead ocean." mike offered.

"there is no way you are stepping foot in there." eddie told his sister, richie agreeing.

"i'm not letting mike put his life at risk." ocean disagreed.

"and i'm not letting you put yours." eddie attempted to argue.

"i'm sorry eddie." ocean told him before racing back up the stairs and into the house.

"go after her!" bev and stan yelled, so that's what the three boys did.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"i can't believe i pulled the short straw, you guys are lucky we didn't measure dicks." richie groaned.

"you'd still be walking in here with the shortest straw." ocean joked, trying to mask her fear.

"not the time!" eddie complained, "i can smell that."

"don't breathe through your mouth." richie warned.

"how come?" eddie asked.

"cause then you're eating it." richie told him as he gagged and ocean accidentally inhaled the air into her mouth.

"ugh." she coughed.

"why would you do that?" eddie sighed as richie walked away.

"well, i didn't do it on purpose." ocean turned to the boy while he held a piece of paper with a distorted expression, "richie?"

"what?" bill questioned, looking at the freaked out look on his face.

"it-it says i'm missing."

"y-y-y-you're not missing, richie." bill told him as the three kids walked over to him.

"police department of derry! that's my shirt, that's my hair, that's my face!" richie panicked.

"calm down, this isn't real."

"that's my name, that's my age, that's the date..." richie continued his eyes glued to the paper.

"it can't be real richie." bill raised his voice as he tried to take the sheet from him.

"no it says it!" richie yelled, "it says it."

"calm down."

"what the fuck? it says i'm missing. am i missing? will i disappear?" richie panicked.

"richie calm the hell down." ocean told him but he wouldn't stop. she put her arms on his shoulder just like he did the previous day, "look at me, rich. look at me. this isn't real. it's playing tricks on you."

"smartest t-thing she's ever said and she's right." bill agreed.

"go away."

"hello?" a girl's voice asked from the second floor.

"help me please." the same voice cried as the four teens climbed up the old stairs.

"betty?" bill asked watching the girl struggle to breathe on the floor.

"ripsom?" richie questioned before the girl suddenly glided across the floor and out of sight causing ocean to gasp.

"did you guys hear that?" eddie asked, ocean turned around and noticed he was a bit far away from her.

"you alright?" she asked as she walked over to him. ocean noticed his breathing began to turn uneven.

"can i?" ocean urged, gesturing to his inhaler and eddie placed it into her hands, "are you sure? i have many germs."

"fuck germs." eddie told her causing her to smile and take a hit of his inhaler.

unlike the last time she tried it, it helped.

"battery acid?" eddie quizzed.

"a bit, thanks." she placed it back into his hand.

suddenly the door behind them slammed shut.

"bill? richie?" eddie yelled.

"guys?!"

"what the-?" ocean asked as she and eddie raced to the locked door, they quickly stopped as the floor in front of the door began to crumble and break.

"ocean? eddie?" bill asked on the other side as he tried to open it but it wouldn't move.

as the two stood in front of the large hole, a hand reached out and tapped both their shoulders.

"time to take your pill eddie." the leper reminded the boy but what ocean saw was completely different.

she saw nothing. complete darkness. however, once again, she could not breathe. her eyes rolled to the back of her head due to lack of oxygen just as eddie fainted from shock.

the duo fell straight into the hole, landing on a table and breaking it once they reached the ground floor.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"ocean? ocean please wake up." eddie patted her face with his non-broken arm, "shit shit shit." he swore when he realised she wasn't waking up.

the slightly older twin heard a noise from in front of him and when eddie looked up, he saw the clown folded up inside a mini freezer.

"i don't think your body is supposed to bend like that." ocean croaked at the clown, her vision still hazy.

"thank god, you're awake." eddie sighed in relief.

"holy shit your arm!" ocean pointed out, his arm wasn't bending in the right way.

"i know but look at your-"

the clown began to bring himself out the fridge, "time to float."

they both backed away up to the wall as the clown moved closer to them. it took ahold of ocean's face in his hand and squeezed it.

"l-l-leave her alone," eddie begged.

the clown grabbed eddie's non-broken arm and pretended to take a bit of it, then he moved his hand over to his face and covered it with his hand.

"tasty, tasty, beautiful fear."

"s-stop it!" ocean sobbed as eddie began to cry.

"no. no." eddie whimpered as the clown opened its mouth - revealing multiple sharp teeth.

"richie!" ocean cried.

"bill! help us!" eddie yelled.

"help!"

the door leading to the room they were in swung open.

"ocean, eddie!" richie yelled while rushing down the stairs.

"help!"

"holy fuck."

"richie! bill!" ocean wept, her face finally uncovered by the glove as the clown went over to the fridge.

"this isn't real enough for you billy? i'm not real enough for you?" the clown asked.

"oh shit."

"it was real enough for georgie." the clown laughed before getting ready to lunge at them but he was stopped by a spear going into his eye - bev.

"oh my gosh." ocean spluttered.

"get them!" richie ordered as they all ran towards eddie and ocean.

"it's ok - i've got you." richie reassured her, "holy fuck - your stomach."

ocean looked at him in confusion before looking down at her stomach. she almost threw up at the sight - there was a thick piece of wood going into her abdomen.

"oh my god. oh my god - it's going through her belly!" stan pointed out.

"thanks stan, how do you think i feel?!" ocean panicked.

the clown turned around and revealed it's misshapen face. the spear that was once in its eye, was now through its face.

they all screamed as he mocked them, he quickly slashed ben in the stomach and backed out the room.

"ben!" everyone cried as the new kid lowered into mike.

"don't let him get away!" bill ordered before running after the demonic monster.

"bill? bill!" ocean yelled but he was already out of sight.

"bill! we have to help eddie." bev screamed.

"no!" eddie yelled as bill ran back over to them, "no!"

"i'm gonna have to snap your arm back in place and stan is gonna remove the wood from your side." richie ordered.

"me? why do i have to do it?" stan asked.

"what?" mike shook his head, "you can't take it out her stomach or she'll bleed out."

"do you want me to die?!"

"right... i didn't think about that.

"rich do not fucking touch me!" eddie warned.

"okay, one! two! three!"

"richie!"

"ocean please don't let him- ahhh!" richie snapped eddie's arm back in place and it made a sickening snap.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"you! you did this!" sonia yelled while stuffing eddie into the passenger seat of her rusty car, "you know how delicate he is."

"we were attacked m-muh-mrs k." bill explained as the older woman pushed her daughter into the back seats.

"no! don't try to blame anyone else!" she exclaimed while accidentally dropping her keys.

the twins watched helplessly in tears as their mother yelled at their friends.

"let me-" bev bent down to grab them for her.

"get back!" mrs k shouted causing bev to flinch, "oh i've heard of you miss marsh, and i don't want a dirty girl like you touching my eddie."

"mrs k, i-i-."

"no! you are all monsters! eddie and ocean are done with all of you, do you hear me? DONE." she finished before walking over to the driver's seat and driving away.

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

220K 6.6K 17
๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง | โSHE MADE THE MOON LOOK DULL, SHE KEPT THE SKY LIT EACH NIGHT.โž ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜…,๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜† Cassiopeia Wylie doesn't know much a...
294K 5.9K 22
โ ๐‚๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎโž [Completed] ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ ๐˜‰๏ฟฝ...
138K 3.2K 15
Summer Hanscom and her family were new to the old town Derry. After meeting the 'Losers' she was faced with one of the most challenging Summers of he...
142K 2K 27
[COMPLETED!] "what happened to your nose, it's bleeding" "huh? Ohh that uhh i don't know probably from the headache" SECRET See how the losers find o...