My boyfriend mattia

By nj_boys65

A cute story with mattia some smuts ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿคš Just read please ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I update a lot ๐Ÿ˜ More

A/n
Chapter 1 โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ
Chapter 2
A/n
Chapter 3
4
5
6
7
8
A/n
Btw
9
10
About vic and mattia๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
11
๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
๐Ÿ˜

Intro๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿ˜ฝ

1.2K 7 1
By nj_boys65

Y/n = your name
Mattia = bully but becomes your boyfriend soon

Ale = bully

Kairi= bully

Alvaro = bully

Andrew = brother

Stephanie= sister

Ashley = best friend

Y/m = your mom

Y/d =your dad

Background
Your 17 you moved to New Jersey in august 2019 and it's almost been a year that you lived there mattia and his friends used to be friends with you until you got a boyfriend and he got jealous and when you broke up with your boyfriend he started to bully you. You have 1 brother named Andrew and 1 sister named Stephanie you have a dog named Dallas .

The story in the next chapter will start off with starting in august 2020 so you broke up with your boyfriend Diego a month ago so mattia and his friends have bullied you ever since. He has feelings for you but wants revenge because you got a boyfriend and he has feelings for you.

Please read this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
591K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
82.7K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...