You can't run from us [BoyxB...

By sweetspicekillers

"You shouldn't have called me a dog; I'll make you regret that. Prepare yourself "Sparky" because when we get... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Abuse
Chapter 2: First impression
Chapter 3: Running? More like falling...
Chapter 4: An evil-looking pole
Chapter 5: Kidnapped
Chapter 6: Twenty questions
Chapter 7: Not leaving without her
Chapter 8: A girl named Kate
Chapter 9: Groping, sarcasm and a hit
Chapter 10: Mercy
Chapter 11: Mine
Chapter 12: Done something you shouldn't have?
Chapter 13: I'm not gay...
Chapter 14: I can smell your arousal
Chapter 15: Ooh snap...
Chapter 16: A violet-eyed grandpa
Chapter 17: Meeting Ethan
Chapter 18: A little pleasure in the woods
Chapter 19: Rogues...Oh boy are you in trouble
Chapter 20: I guess this is where I'm supposed to scream, right?
Chapter 21: I'm whatching freaking Twilight!
Chapter 22: Uups did I say that out loud...?
Chapter 23: A little kitten with sharp claws
Chapter 24: You promised!
Chapter 25: A different place?... Or not?
Chapter 26: This is a fight you can't win
Chapter 27: Talking it out
Chapter 28: Handjob...?
Chapter 29: The best way to punish him
Chapter 30: I suggest you get over it
Chapter 31: You must be exhausted
Chapter 32: A sense of smell
Chapter 33: Learning new words
Chapter 34: A possible way out
Chapter 35: The end of the game
Chapter 36: Escape
Chapter 37: A slow little muffin
Chapter 38: Not my best friend too
Chapter 39: A firm promise
Chapter 41: Mating part 2
Chapter 42: Mating part 3
Chapter 43: Breakfast...a time for nagging
Chapter 44: Punishment, no thank you
Chapter 45: A change of clothes
Chapter 46: Gone like the wind
Chapter 47: Kidnapped...again?
Chapter 48: In...heat...?
Chapter 49: Ash's confession
Chapter 50: Never alone again

Chapter 40: Mating

187K 3.9K 3.3K
By sweetspicekillers

Sorry, short author’s note!

 Hi, I just wanted to say that this chapter will contain boyxboy material so if you feel like that is something you don’t want to read I advise you to skip this chapter and maybe the next. If you want to you can message me and I’ll try to sum it up for you if you still want to know what happened apart from the juicy bits.

Well apart from that... please enjoy yourself! ^-^ 

__________________________________________

I was dragged out from the kitchen and up the stairs to the third floor where Adam kept pulling me down the corridor towards the bedroom. I was still feeling somewhat dizzy from Alex kiss and I couldn’t really focus on making any more trouble. The door to the bedroom was open and I was tugged inside and roughly pushed down on the big bed.

I quickly turned around and tried to crawl up the bed and down on the other side but Alex caught hold of my ankle and easily dragged me back down. He flipped me over to my back and before I knew it Alex had ripped my shirt off and thrown it to the side. I could feel myself blushing as he leaned down and quickly disposed of my pants and socks.

It didn’t matter if I struggled because he didn’t let me get away even the slightest bit and in no time I was sitting before the brothers with only my boxers left on. When he had gotten me out of my clothes Alex pulled me down closer and took a hold of my legs, spread them and positioned himself in between.

I had to support myself by placing my hands behind me on the bed and when I finally understood that I needed to get away from Alex it was already too late. Alex nodded at Adam and Anton who wasted no time as they each took a hold of one of my arms, effectively keeping me in place.

Alex was standing in between my legs where I sat on the foot of the bed and now he, almost gently, let his fingers lace through my hair in a soothing manner. I wanted to die from embarrassment and I could feel my face gaining color by the second. Why did they have to stare at me like that? I mean gosh this was so embarrassing...

“I’m going to be honest with you Ash; the bite will probably hurt but try to relax okay?” Alex suddenly said and even though his voice was calm I could feel my heart rate pick up. I stared up at him and I felt like I wanted to punch him. Hard.

Why thank you Alex I did not know that biting someone would actually hurt that person!” I yelled at him while I tried to pull out of his brothers’ grip. I could see Alex rolling his eyes at my panic and huffing and I wanted to kill him where he stood. Was he trying to make fun of me?!

“There, there don’t be scared Sparky. I’ve heard from the other mates in the pack that the bite is painful but the pain will soon be replaced by pleasure. Try not to move around so much and it will be fine, I promise.” Alex said in a soft voice as he trailed his finger down the side of my face, carefully moving away a strand of hair from falling into my eyes.

I met his gaze and shivered slightly. Was I scared? Was that it? Could it be that my heart was beating like this because I was scared of the pain?

When it finally dawned on me that that was not the case I took a shaky breath and let my eyes drop to the floor. I knew that the emotion I was feeling wasn’t fear... it was anticipation.

“Hell...ah...just...get it over with...” I finally heard myself mutter.

In the flash of an eye Alex took a hold under my chin and tilted my head upwards so that he could meet my nervous gaze. He stared into my eyes for a moment and then he let out a small sigh and gave me a careful smirk.

“Yeah, yeah just act like a smug bastard you stupid dog...” I thought as I frowned at him and watched as his smirk grew even wider.

I was just about to curse at him for looking like he had won the biggest fucking prize there was, when he suddenly let his fingers intertwine with my hair. He took a handful in his fist and tugged at it slightly. I sighed in resignation and then obediently turned my head to the side and exposed the left side of my neck.

I could feel Anton and Adam take a stronger hold of my arms as Alex leaned down towards me, gripping tightly at my hair to keep me in place. When he was a few inches over my skin he paused and took a deep breath inhaling through his nose and letting out a small growl.

“Mine.” He whispered possessively and then he bit down. Hard.

I let out a small scream and trashed in Anton and Adam’s grip, trying to get away from the unbearable pain. Black dots formed in front of my eyes even though I had them tightly shut and fire surged from the place on my neck, where Alex’s teeth were buried.

“Ahhha...no...h-hurts...st-t-top...o-ouch!” I whimpered as the pain grew even worse. It felt like I was about to die and I just wanted it to be over. Why had I not fought back before?! Why had I gone along with this torture?!

Suddenly Alex applied even more pressure and his teeth sank even deeper into the flesh on my neck. I was about to whimper again when the pain was suddenly gone and my whimper turned into a gasp as pleasure started to course through my veins instead. I suddenly felt dizzy as my blood rushed down to my cock and I was hard in an instant.

Alex finally let me go and he pulled his teeth back and started licking at the mark he had just made. I could feel the tension leaving my body and I could hear Alex hum slightly in what seemed like appreciation.

“You smell delicious when you’re aroused.” He muttered against my neck and I shivered as his breath blew across my sensitive skin. I could feel my face heat up when what he said finally registered in my brain and I blushed a dark shade of red.

“Move, it’s my turn.” An impatient voice suddenly said and I shifted my gaze to Adam. I stared at his dark eyes in confusion when it suddenly dawned on me.

“No...y-you can’t mean you’re g-going to...” I stuttered out as I watched him trade place with Alex. Adam gave me a small smile as he positioned himself between my legs where Alex had stood just moments before.

I could feel my eyes go big and I tried pulling back but Alex got a hold on my arm and he and Anton easily held me down. Adam took a firm grip on my hair and tugged my head to the side, now exposing the right side of my neck.

“No Adam! It hurts too much you can’t...” I started but I was cut off when Adam suddenly sank his teeth into the flesh just at the base of my neck. I screamed as the pain once again exploded out from my neck and flowed through my body. I tried to breath but the pain was as bad as it had been the first time and all I could do was wait for it to end.

When Adam finally sank his teeth deeper and turned the pain into pleasure I let out a relieved sigh and I could finally calm down a bit. I took a deep breath as the arousal shot through me and Adam slowly pulled back to lap at the newly made mark. When he took a small step back I could see that his eyes were a very deep emerald green. He was looking at me with a glimmer in his eyes that made me think that he would’ve liked to stay in this position longer.

“I’ve waited for this for far too long.” Anton suddenly said and I silently stared at him as he changed place with Adam and placed himself in front of me. I guess it was at least worth a try...

“Anton please...I’m not...I mean can’t you at least wait until tomorrow...?” I pleaded, desperately trying to convince him to let me be for tonight.

Yeah...what was I even thinking? Of course he wouldn’t wait...

Anton simply gave me a small smile as he stepped up closer to me and took a firm grasp under my chin. He tilted my head upwards so I had to meet his gaze as he looked down on me.

“Hmm...no I won’t wait anymore Ash. I think you deserve to be in a little bit of pain after you ran out on us earlier. I guess you can see it as a little bit of a punishment...” Anton said as he trailed his finger down my chin to my neck. I let out a small whimper as he made contact with the mating bite Adam just made and I could feel him watching my reaction intensely.

“I’ll put my bite on your left side to minimize the pain. I suppose Alex’s mark should at least have healed more than Adam’s.” He finally said and I didn’t even bother to answer him.

I was too tired to fight him so when he leaned down and sank his teeth into my neck, slightly over Alex mark, the only thing I did was gasp and shut my eyes tightly. As much as it hurt when he bit me at least I knew what to expect now.

I whimpered as he bit down further and then I let out a shaky breath when the intense pleasure flowed through me down to my already erect member. I got the feeling that the pleasure was growing more intense and it almost hurt physically when Anton finally pulled back and took a step back. He had gently licked at his mark on my neck and I could feel the throbbing settle down to a dull ache.  

I felt sore around my neck and when Alex and Adam slowly eased their grip around my arms I just let myself fall back onto the bed. I stared up at the ceiling and frowned as I slowly brought a hand up towards the newly made marks. I hadn’t even thought about the scars. Would there be any? Shit of course there would be this wasn’t a fairy tale! When a person bit another person of course it would leave a mark! Wasn’t that kind of the whole purpose?

I groaned and flipped around to bury my head into the sheets. I was completely insane! I had just let three guys bite me and now I would have to bear the evidence my entire life!

“Is there a reason to why you’re looking like the world just ended Ash?” Adam suddenly said with a chuckle as he climbed up and seated himself beside me on the bed. I huffed and tossed my head to the side to get my hair out of my eyes before I looked up at Adam with a small pout.

“I’m insane.” I stated with a frown and I could see Adam suppress a smile. I could feel the bed dip as Alex and Anton mounted it and sat down beside us. Alex shot me a smirk and Anton tilted his head a little to the side.

“Why is that?” Anton finally asked with a curious smile and I shot him an ‘isn’t it obvious’-glare. Alex gave me a small swat over my head when he caught me glaring and I sighed but let my gaze drop. I was too tired to be difficult right now.

“You’re not insane Ash. It’s completely normal for a werewolf to mark and mate with his mate as soon as they meet so our case is really more of an exception. We have been waiting for you for a very long time so to even think that we could wait this long before mating is surprising.” Alex explained and I listened with my face buried amongst the sheets.

“Way to go making it even more embarrassing...” I muttered, my voice slightly muffled against the bed. Why did he have to say the word ‘mate’ all the time? It made my heart act weird...

“Embarrassing huh...? Then you probably won’t like the ropes...” Alex mumbled under his breath with a slight chuckle. What the hell did he just say...? Ropes?

“Well time for you to shower baby.” Anton suddenly said and I immediately forgot about Alex and the ‘ropes’.

“Shower? I don’t need to shower?” I said in an surprised voice as I gave him a questioningly look. Why did I need to take a shower?

“Yeah you do. You smell of...other men...” Adam said with a slightly darker tone to his voice. Smell of other men? What?

“I do?” I asked with a frown and Anton nodded at me.

“It’s from that stupid rogue and Ethan’s clingy guy.” Alex growled and I turned an irritated eye on him. ‘Ethan’s clingy guy’ I wondered what Matt would do if he heard Alex calling him that. It would have been fun to see...not...

I gave out a deep sigh and turned my eyes back on Anton.

“Fine, I’ll take a shower.” I said while I stood up and climbed to the side of the bed. If I took a long shower maybe they would forget about my escape earlier and think that the bites would do as a punishment? I could at least hope for it.  

I jumped down on the floor and nearly tripped in the process. I regained my balance and glared at Adam who was chuckling at me from the bed. Yeah, yeah maybe I wasn’t that flexible...

“Let’s go” Anton said as he stood from the bed and walked towards me. I could feel my eyes widen as he suddenly tugged his shirt over his head and tossed it to the side. His pants and socks soon followed and then he was standing in front of me only in his boxers. He tilted his head and watched my, probably very dumbfounded expression, with a curious stare.  

“What?” He asked and I tried shaking my head to gather my thoughts.

“Don’t you dare look Ash! Don’t you dare look!” I thought but I couldn’t help it as my eyes slowly dropped to his chest and before I knew it I was staring at his god-like body. My jaw dropped when he sent me a smirk and let his hand go to the waistband of his boxers.

“Nah ah, don’t just undress in front of people like that!” I yelled at him as I backed away and turned towards the bathroom door. I could hear all three laughing at me as I quickly slid inside and I huffed in annoyance. My face was heated and it felt like I was running a fever.

I was just about to close the door behind me as a hand nudged itself in between and I stared in horror as Anton pushed the door open enough to slip in after me.

What do you think you’re doing?!” I yelled at him as he pulled the door close behind him and turned towards me.

“We’re going to take a shower.” He said in a calm voice as he walked passed me and easily turned the shower on. He adjusted the heat and pulled out two towels from a cupboard on the side of the shower.

“W-we?” I finally stuttered as I shivered from the cold of just standing there in my boxers and I watched as Anton turned towards me. He took in my shivering form and quickly took a step towards me. Before I could get away he took a hold of my arm and pulled me towards the shower.

My face turned flaming rad as he eased down on one knee before me and easily tugged my boxer down. I couldn’t react as he got up and did the same to his own boxers. He stepped out of them and I didn’t dare lowering my gaze an inch. Anton chuckled under his breath and if I hadn’t been so embarrassed I had most certainly glared at him...maybe even hit him.

“Yes, we.” He said as he took a grip around my right wrist and pulled me towards the shower. He pushed me inside first and then stepped in himself, sliding the glass doors shut behind us.

I didn’t waste a second as I immediately stepped to the other side of the spray of water, trying to put some distance between us.

Holy shit! I was naked in a shower with a guy.

I. Was. Naked. In. A. Shower. With. A. Guy.

As soon as the thought hit me I swirled around and put my back against him so he couldn’t see my panicked face. What to do... what to do?!

“You know, princess. If you chose to present your ass like that I might just take you from behind...” Anton had slid up behind me without a sound and he was now almost pressing his body against mine. I could feel my eyes grow big and I didn’t even think as I quickly turned around to avoid what he had just told me he’d do.

It didn’t help at all.

Now I found my face an inch from Anton’s wet chest and I let out a surprised yelp as I tried to recoil against the wall behind me. When I took a quick step backwards I slipped on the wet shower floor and I gasped as I fell. Anton got a hold on my arm before my head made contact with the wall and he easily pulled me up again and tugged me securely against him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face against the side of my neck.

I whimpered slightly as I felt his tongue make contact with the mark he’d done but he just gently licked at it. I sighed in relief as I felt the throbbing from the mark subdue. He let his tongue trail the wound and then up along the side of my neck towards my jaw...and then...he was kissing me.

“Mhhm” I could hear myself mewl against him as his tongue slipped inside my mouth and I put my hands against his chest to support myself from falling. Anton let one of his hands rest against the back of my head, to keep me in place, but to be honest I don’t think I even tried to pull away.

I was too wrapped up in the kiss to notice that he had backed us up against a wall. My back made contact with the cold tiles and I let out a small whimper as Anton suddenly pressed his whole body against me. I could feel his erect member make contact with my own and I was suddenly awoken from the daze I had been in. I immediately ended the kiss and tried to push Anton further away. He gave me a small smirk as he saw my glazed eyes and flushed face and then he slowly leaned down closer to me.

“You can’t run anymore.” He whispered as he leaned in for a final kiss and I could feel myself tense. When he pulled back and took a step away from me to get the shampoo I shivered from the cold.

[Fifteen minutes later]

“Enough already! I’m dry okay?!” I yelled at Anton who was currently burying me in a white, fluffy and suffocating towel. He had honestly cleaned me until I had been about to scream in frustration. He had said that it was because Matt must have been rubbing against me like a lunatic but to be honest I think it was more about the fact that he enjoyed...touching me everywhere.

“Hush, stand still you’re soon done.” Anton said in a scolding tone and I couldn’t help pouting at him. I felt like a child when he talked to me like that.

Anton pulled me out from the bathroom with towel and all and I tried resisting with all I had...which we all know isn’t that much...

“I forgot to wash out the shampoo! Really I should just do that! You can go on ahead and I’ll just...come later!” I tried to get him to release me but he only took a stronger hold of me and kept pulling me forward.

Anton led me to the bed where Adam and Alex were lying, speaking softly to one another. Alex was the first to notice us and he gave me a knowing look and his signature smirk when he saw the way in which Anton was restraining me. That asshat.

“Finally done huh? I hope you didn’t forget about the deal Anton.” Alex said as he watched me and I let my eyes turn from him, to Anton and then back again.

“What deal?” I said in irritation and I could see Anton giving Alex a shrug.

“Nah, I gave my word didn’t I?” He said and I watched as Alex nodded, seemingly satisfied.

“What deal? If it’s about me I have a right to know dammit!” I growled as I ripped my hand out of Anton’s hold. He gave me a tired look but when I climbed up on the bed and sat down he refrained from grabbing me again.

“The deal about who would get to do you first.” Adam clarified with a shrug of his shoulders. I stared at him for a while and then I simply turned my gaze on Alex and said:

“I hope you’re not getting your hopes up. I’m not going to sleep with you willingly and that’s that.”

Alex tilted his head a little to the side and watched me through narrowed eyes.

“Who said you have to be willing?” He said after a moment of silence and I gave him a hard glare.

I do you thickheaded bully! Can’t you just take someone else? Someone who’s willing to do it with you because I sure as hell ain’t!” I hissed and then I wrapped the towel closer around me and flopped down on the bed with a snort.

Suddenly something wrapped around my ankle and I was pulled downwards. I tried to kick free but I just got tangled up in the towel which irritated me to no end.

“Hey let go!” I cried out as I came to a stop I the middle of the bed. I didn’t have time to avoid Alex hands as he took a grip around my wrists and tugged them together. I stared with wide eyes as Adam wrapped a piece of rope around my hands and tied them together. I cursed and kicked at them as they pulled me up to the head of the bed and tied my hands to the bedpost.

When they leaned back I was securely tied to the bars and no matter how hard I tugged at the ropes they didn’t want to come off. I growled under my breath and shot them booth a murderous look. How dare they!

Get these ropes off now!” I yelled at them while I kept thrashing around, trying to get free. The ropes cut into the skin on my wrists and I grimaced at the stingy feeling.

I stopped struggling against the ropes when I suddenly started shivering and I felt my eyes go wide as I looked down on my body. Alex gave me a smirk and I immediately blushed scarlet. The asshole had removed the towel so that I was now lying naked before them. Oh God just kill me now...

“Fuck you!” I growled at Alex who tossed the towel on the floor beside the bed. He turned his gaze on me and let his eyes roam all over my exposed body. I could see his eyes turn dark and when his eyes made contact with mine again I shivered slightly.

I watched as Alex slowly took a hold of his shirt and tugged it over his head. He tossed it to the side along with his pants, socks and boxers. When he was finally as naked as me he gave me a breathtaking smile which left me unable to breathe properly. He never smiled. It was always an irritating smirk or a frown but never a smile. I stared at him as his smile grew and I could feel my heart hammer away inside my chest. What was wrong with me...?

“As you wish.” He suddenly said and it took me a while to understand that he had referred to my ‘fuck you’ comment. Good God...

“I didn’t mean that you stupid perv...don’t come closer!” I hissed as Alex moved even closer to me.

He ignored me and simply kept coming until he was hovering above me. He shot Adam a look and Adam threw him a small bottle. I stared at it until it dawned on me that it was lube.

No just no! I’ll kill you if you use that! Stop it Alex!” I yelled as he opened the cap and poured a generous amount in his hand. Alex ignored me as he made sure to get his whole hand wet with lube.

“You rather it hurt Ash?” He finally said as he fixed me with his stare and I glared back at him.

“I didn’t mean that! I meant that you won’t touch me at all!” I growled at him. I knew that my anger was just an act. The truth was that I was scared senseless right now. I was stuck, tied naked to a bedpost with no way to escape and a naked man in front of me. Anyone would be scared! 

“Is that so...?” Alex said, amusement slightly tainting his voice as he leaned down and gently pressed his lips against mine. Without breaking the kiss he positioned himself in-between my legs. I tried to pull on the ropes to get free but I was hopelessly stuck. Alex ended the kiss but stayed with his face only inches from mine. I had my eyes closely shut and I refused to even look at him. I was too scared to face him, I was too scared to face my feelings and I was definitely too scared to face myself.    

“Ash? Open your eyes and look at me.” Alex voice was gentle and soothing but I shook my head fiercely.

“I’m...scared.” I whispered silently not really wanting them to hear at all. Of course they did though...they’re werewolves after all...

“Fuck, okay that’s it.” Alex said and suddenly his weight was no longer bearing down on me. I opened my eyes in surprise and my eyes settled on Alex who sat before me on the covers. He met my gaze and sighed as he gave me a soothing smile.

“I won’t do anything, okay?” He said while he held his hands up in an ‘I won’t touch’-gesture. I blinked at him in surprise and forgot that we were both naked and that he had been about to do it against my will only seconds ago. I tilted my head to the side and silently asked:

“Why?”

Alex stared at me for a while but then he sighed again and tugged a hand through his hair in frustration. Not the one with the lube thank god...

“Don’t get me wrong, it’s not that I don’t want to do it, because I really, really do... It’s more that I wouldn’t be able to bear it if you hated me afterwards, you know. I love you after all.” Alex said with a small half-smile.

I could feel a stab in my heart at the sight of that half-smile. It was all wrong. He was supposed to be the mean one.

“What are you even doing Ash...?” I thought to myself. Ah...screw it all!

Fuck you! It’s not fair! It’s all wrong, you’re all wrong like that! Stupid asshole! Untie me and I’ll fucking show you...I...fuck! Good god...I just...ahhh!” I was seeing red and I was wishing the fucking ropes to hell right now for restraining me.

“Ash...?” Alex was looking at me like I had finally lost it and I glared at him in frustration. He didn’t get it at all.

Fine! I’ll spell it out for you then:  I.Don’t.Mind!” I said through clenched teeth and now I could see all three of them stare at me in chock. Was I suddenly speaking French or something?

“You don’t mind...what?” Alex finally said carefully and I turned my gaze on him. I closed my eyes and sighed. Was I really sure about this? There would be no turning back after all. Was I okay with that? The answer was that I really wasn’t sure...like at all...but I was still willing to try and that has to count for something doesn’t it...?

I had been living with an abusive foster dad for a big part of my life. I had been kicked, hit, lied to, spat at and all around hated on. I had been forced to take care of myself and Kate and I had been forced to keep my guard up and never trust anyone but myself. I had been able to survive by doing so but was it really living I was doing? Could life only be about that? Shouldn’t it be about making yourself happy? Making those you love happy?

Was I happy? No. Would I get happy by doing the same mistakes over and over again? Never trust anyone, keep to myself and never love? No I wouldn’t.

Then what is the problem Ash? Learn to trust and live a little. Maybe you’ll get it right this time...

“I don’t mind...it. If you want to...mate I’ll...let you.” I said with a low voice. I was done trying to save myself, never asking for help or letting others in. I was just done and now I wanted to make people that I really did care about...happy.

The silence was deafening and I could feel myself avoiding everybody’s stares. Why did it have to be so quiet? This was embarrassing!

“Are...you sure?” Alex finally said in a hesitant voice and I gave him a glare that would have frozen the Atlantic. Was he having second thoughts now?!

“The hell did I just say! Fine, if you don’t want to at least untie me will you?!” I growled in irritation willing myself not to blush under their intense stares.

I tugged at the ropes trying to break free on my own when I suddenly felt something heavy land on top of me. I didn’t have time to recover before Alex smashed his lips against mine instantly sucking all my air away.

Where the hell was the gentle Alex I had seen just seconds ago?! Ughh...I guess this was what I had asked for huh?

I stopped struggling against the ropes and let my arms hang limply against the bars. I could feel Alex devouring me on the spot and I just tried to let him do as he wished. It was kind of a relief that he felt so sure of himself. Good God I wasn’t even good at kissing...

Alex pulled away to let us breathe and I took a deep breath trying to calm my racing heart. When he didn’t come back right away I opened my eyes and blinked up at him. I could see his eyes swirling with darkness and it was so beautiful I had a hard time forcing air down into my lungs. I couldn’t help it as I suddenly leaned towards him, as far as the ropes would let me.

I don’t know what possessed me but before I knew it I flicked my tongue out and licked up along the side of Alex neck. I could feel him shudder against me and then he let out a low and sensual growl. The taste of his skin and the feel of the heat which he emitted managed to arouse me and before I knew it I was hard as steel. Alex let out another growl, this one much darker and I figured he could smell my arousal. Of course he could probably feel it too by now...

I let out a yelp as Alex suddenly wrapped a hand around my shaft and I couldn’t help it as I let my hips move forward, creating some friction. I moaned at the feeling but it turned into a whimper as Alex tightened his grip on my cock and put a hand on my hips, keeping me in place.

“Ah-ah, not so fast Sparky. Soon enough I will be buried deep inside you but first I want to make sure you know who you belong to. I want to hear you say: ‘Please Alex fuck me’. I want to hear you plead for me to make you mine, to put my cock so deep inside you that you won’t be able to do anything but moan my name over and over again. Do that for me and I might let you off the hook for running away earlier.” Alex said in an even voice and I could feel myself getting excited against my will just by listening to him.

God what was wrong with me? Was I a masochist? I closed my eyes and willed the pictures away. As if I would beg. I’m too stubborn for that.

“I’m not doing that asshole. If you want to prevent me from coming you’ll have to keep your hold on me like that for a very long time you know. I’m not good at obeying Alex, you should know that.” I said in a low voice as I tried to move my hips again. When I opened my eyes Alex was smirking down at me and I gave him a wry smile. Did he think I would do as he said just by him saying so? The joke’s on him that’s for sure.

“Remembered that you asked for it Ash.” Alex said with a shrug as he shot Adam a look and a nod. Where they telepathic or something? I frowned as Adam opened a drawer at the side of the bed and tossed the thing he picked up to Alex. When Alex caught the thing in mid-air I got a glimpse of it and my face paled instantly. Looked like the joke might be on me this time...

“You’re kidding right?! Tell me you’re not planning on using that Alex!” I yelled at him but he didn’t even react. He put a hand against my hip to hold me down and quickly eased the cock ring onto my still, very much, erect member.

My growl turned into a whimper as the toy tightened around my shaft and I had to settle for a glare in Adam’s direction. He was as much to blame as Alex. He just gave me a small smile and then leaned back against some pillows. Probably to enjoy the show until it was his turn, that perv...

My eyes snapped back to Alex when I felt him trail his tongue along my collarbone and I tried pulling away from his tempting actions. If I let him arouse me further it would certainly be bad for me...

I groaned when his tongue descended and he gently took my right nipple between his teeth. A low purr escaped my lips when he let his tongue swirl around the bead and I groaned as the cock ring suddenly felt a lot tighter. This would not be easy. Because I didn’t want to beg for what he had told me to beg for I had to make him stop before I got too carried away.

“Ah ahh s-stop...A-alex...t-time o-out...time...o-out!” I managed to stutter and I could feel Alex bite down on my nipple slightly before pulling away to look at me. I met his gaze and I could instantly see his face split into a wide grin and he gave me a taunting look.

“Are you giving in already?” He said in an amused tone and I tried my best to glare at him. His grin widened when he watched me, trying to glare at him even though I was far from succeeding, and he let out a small chuckle.

“No? Well then there’s no reason for me to stop huh?” He finally said and I could feel him wrap his hand around my cock again.

“Don’t I...ughh...” I was cut off as he started pumping his hand along my shaft, creating friction and giving me pleasure I couldn’t deny. I tugged at the ropes and threw my head back as my eyes closed, trying to cope with the insane feeling of having him so close.

“God it feels...sooo good...” I couldn’t help but moan as his movements increased and I was only partly aware of the fact that I had begun to move against him in an attempt to create even more friction. I needed him to get the stupid cock ring of me but I also knew I needed something more.

I let out another groan as Alex licked along my collarbone and further up the side of my neck. He stopped when he reached my ear and gently tugged at my earlobe with his teeth, causing me to whimper and thrash against him. The pleasure was too much and I needed to be able to come...I just needed...

“Are you going to be a good boy and tell me what I want to hear Ash?” Alex whispered against my ear and I let out a hiss as he tapped his index finger against my hole and a shiver raked through my body. I stubbornly bit down on my lower lip and shook my head to tell him that, no I wasn’t going to beg...not yet. 

“Mhm so disobedient...we can’t have that, now can we?” Alex growled and I threw my head back and let out a small cry as he pushed a single digit inside my hot channel. Thank god for the lube because I could feel his finger ease inside without giving me too much pain as it did.

“Aah aaah hahh...!” I moaned while withering in pleasure as he slowly pulled his finger back. He gave me a small smirk before he roughly pushed it back in and I hissed as the pleasure was mixed with a tad of pain. God it felt so good. I couldn’t even stop from letting out small pleasure-filled noises as he slipped his finger in and out of my tight hole and I didn’t even notice it when he added a second finger.

After what felt like forever I just couldn’t take it anymore and I forced my eyes open and let my gaze land on Alex. His attention was focused solely on me and I could feel myself blushing under his heated gaze. I bit my lip and then I opened my mouth before I would have time to second-guess my decision and said in a pleading voice:

“Please Alex...I...  ahhh...I need you...inside...me...”

I watched as Alex eyes turned darker and the three fingers he now had inside me stilled. I whimpered as I tried to move my hips to get friction and allow pleasure to flow through me again but Alex instantly held me still. I groaned and gave him a small pout which caused his eyes to widen and his nostrils to flare. He stared down at me for another second before he slowly closed his eyes and buried his face against my neck. He took a deep breath through his nose and then he said:

“Again...say it again.”

His deep, husky voice sent shivers down my spine and I had to take a deep breath myself to even be able to speak again.

“Please Alex, put your...cock i-inside me.” I said yet again, this time with a slight blush because he made me say such embarrassing things not one, but two times. I mean how mean can you get...?

“God I want you so much.” Alex growled and I could feel him pushing my legs further apart as he spoke. He took the bottle of lube and quickly poured a generous amount on his erect member and my, already stretched entrance. When he was done he put his hand on both sides of my body and aligned himself. I suddenly felt a stab of fear and I slightly tugged at the ropes that still held me in place.

“Alex...?” I said in a small voice and I could see him instantly turn all his attention on me as he studied my face.

“Yes?” He answered and I took a deep breath to calm my racing heart.

“Could you...please...be...ehm...gentle...?” I said trying not to blush as he gave me a small smirk.

“Mhm I’ll be gentle.” He finally answered with a slight hum and I breathed a sigh in relief. At least that was something.

Alex had his eyes trained on my face as he positioned his shaft at my entrance and then he slowly pushed forward. I let out a gasp as the head of his cock entered and I tried desperately to breathe through the pain. There was no way in hell he would fit...no way!

“Ahh...nghh s-stop it h-hurts...painful so p-painful...” I groaned and I could feel Alex pause. He looked down on me and I let my eyes rest on him for a while. I couldn’t go through with this...there was no way. I could see Alex eyes narrow as he noticed my unwillingness and then I could see determination settle over his features. Oh God no...oh shit...

Alex suddenly snapped his hips forward, completely burying himself inside me. I let out a scream and tears welled up in my eyes, blurring my vision as I tugged on the ropes trying to break free. Alex held still inside me but the pain was, of course, still there. Fuck him! God it hurt so much!

“B-bastard...I though...you said y-you would be g-gentle...” I forced out through gritted teeth and I could see Alex giving me an apologetic smile. As if that would help...that stupid idiot!

“Sorry about that. Had to be done though because it looked like you were about to tell me not to do it.” He whispered as he leaned down and gave me a gentle kiss. The kiss didn’t end well though because when he leaned down he moved inside me at the same time and I let out a sharp hiss as pain once again exploded out through my body.

“Ahh! Shit s-stop...stay still asshole!” I growled out. I could feel Alex watching me and then his face slowly split into a wide grin. Not good...

“Mhm better not...I want to make you feel good now. I think you’ve had enough of the pain...haven’t you Sparky?” Alex said in a teasing manner and I could feel my eyes widen at his words. Was he for real? Could it be that he was making it more painful than necessary on...purpose?!

“I...fucking...hate...you!” I breathed in anger as I tried freeing my hands again. Alex gave me a wry smile before he slowly started to pull out of me. I groaned at the pain but when he pushed back in a second later the pain had started to mix with a bit of pleasure and I sighed in relief. Thank god...

“No you don’t. You love me Ash...you love me just as I love you.” Alex whispered gently and I could feel my heart begin to hammer away inside my chest.

What was this feeling?

The feeling of warmth inside my body, the feeling of pleasure and the feeling of...us.

Could it be?

Could it really be...love?

_________________________________________

Sorry short author’s note!

Hi, again! This chapter actually became a lot longer than I first intended so I’m sorry about ending it here but it had to be done. I hoped you enjoyed the chapter and I just stopped by to tell you that, as you probably noticed, Adam and Anton still have their mating to complete. The next chapter will therefor also contain boyxboy material in some way (it will probably take on where this left off...). Just a heads up but otherwise have a nice weekend! Bye ^-^   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 5.1K 23
Evan Blake was a quiet werewolf, not because he was shy or nervous but because he preferred to observe. It may sound weird but he was the type, alway...
4.6K 217 32
'This couldn't happen' this Is just a fucking dream how can be a mate with the same sexuality I am a fucky guy for God's Sake. 'I AM Not A GAY' I am...
1.9M 63.9K 30
Charlie is just a boy who moved to a small town by a forest. He is your average small and socially anxious boy. He has a father who is never home. Bu...
1.7M 60.7K 22
"Mate." His words had me frozen. His eyes seared into mine and I felt weak. Even my wolf said it, but I couldn't really believe him either. This wasn...