Closer - Park Sunghoon ff

By bbychari2

Where a girl falls in love with a boy because of a skating rink and a phone. started: 08/26/2020 ended: 10/1... More

DISCLAIMER
First Year - 01
Girls - 02
Competition - 03
Phone - 04
Friends? - 05
Weekend - 06
Awkward - 07
Unknown - 08
First Love - 09
Liar - 10
Enough - 11
Time With You - 12
Gifts - 13
Lights - 14
Sunghoon Special 1
New Boyf - 15
Dates & Dates & Dates -17
Mai Special - 01
Mai Special - 02
Missing - 18
Lost - 19
Mai Special - 03
Unknown Pt2 - 20
Tired - 21
To get him back - 22
Locating - 23
Getting Him Back - 24
D-Day 1 - 25
D-Day 2 - 26
D-Day FINAL - 27
Jungwon Special - 01
The Future - 28 (FINAL CHAPTER)
Jungwon Special - 02
THANK YOU!!
Message

You & I - 16

4K 106 56
By bbychari2

Jungwon and I are now in class since that encounter that morning. We were all shocked by what happened over winter break. Jungwon could not share the excitement due to the fact his girlfriend goes to another school. As we were sitting in class Jungwon passed me a note. I opened it and it said 'why didn't you tell us?'. I wrote back saying that 'i was confused about my feelings with you and him and I wasn't sure I liked him until you kissed me and then fine maybe I do and then one thing led to another and now I am dating him'. He then wrote back saying 'You could have told us after he asked you out!!'. 'I wanted to give it time.' I wrote back. 

After the morning classes, we had lunch. Jungwon and I went to go pick up Mai from her class, but as soon as we got there Jake was with her in the classroom.

"Oh great, I guess it's me and you today sir," I said looking at Jungwon. 

"Hell no I'll go sit with someone else," he said then.

"What why? You have me what the prick!" I said in an offended tone.

"I ain't third wheeling you guys. Bye Kem just meet me after," He said and winked at me.

Why did he leave me? Now I have to eat by myself. Dumbass he should've ate with me! I am now lonely. Why did he say third-wheeling too? Sunghoon isn't even eating lunch with me. I then felt someone wrap their hands behind me. I got scared I turned around and pushed them off. 

"I have a boyfriend!" I said sticking out my hands.

I then heard laughing. I then noticed it was Sunghoon. Oh no I just pushed my boyfriend away. He then walked towards me.

"Oh so whos your boyfriend?" he asked with a smirk.

"You know who! Anyways stop people are starting," I said looking around. All the fangirls staring at me or in other words glaring at me. Then we have the other people who don't treat Sunghoon like a celebrity looking at me like I have lost it.

"Who cares. Let them know you are mines," He said.

"No I don't want to die! You want me murdered?" I said.

"No never," he said laughing. "Common lets go to lunch with Jake and Jay," He then said.

"We are eating with them?" I asked as he grabbed my hand.

"Yes," He said.

"Will Mai be there?" I asked.

"Depends on Jake and her," he answered. 

We then headed to the the cafeteria. Everyone was whispering around us and staring at us. Some people took photos. Man I wish I had my mask on again. I really do be getting attacked, but he keeps telling me to forget it and all that. If I turely want to be with him I need to know that this was part of the deal. Gosh dang it why he gotta be so damn hot! We then got our food and sat at a table. Jay and his girlfriend then joined us.

"Hey Sunghoon and Kemi," he said with a smile as he was sitting down.

"Hi," I said coldly.

"Hey," Sunghoon said while nudging me. I mouthed to him what. He said to be nice. I said never. 

Jays girlfriend just looked at me and Sunghoon. She gave him a smile, but just glared at me. What is with girls glaring at me at this school. I didn't do shit. The only thing I did do is date this dumbo over here. Jay and his girlfriend then started getting flirty in front of me and Sunghoon. Sunghoon and I just looked at each other and laughed. 'Gross' I mouthed. He then nodded in agreement. Trust me Sunghoon and I flirt, but not infront of people, now that is just rude. After a few minutes. Jake and Mai came over.

"Hey Kem! Hi Sunghoon!" said Mai.

"Hi Mai!" I said. I was a bit nervous cuase Jay is over here. 

She then sat down with Jake. Jake just waved to all of us after. 

"Wheres Jungwon?" Mai asked.

"I was gonna eat with him," I said then looking at Sunghoon. "But I am eating with this dork," I then said.

"But you like this dork," Sunghoon said.

"Sadly," I then said.

Mai just laughed. "Should we hang with him after school then?" she then asked.

"Yea I think we should. Just come walk with us after school," I then said.

"Okay bet," Mai then said.

We all continued eating lunch. Sunghoon and I were watching something on his phone, while the rest, well, I have no clue what they were doing. After lunch, I met up with Jungwoon. We walked together to class after.

"Who did you have lunch with?" I asked him.

"Haechan and Jisung," He answered back coldly.

"Are you mad at us?" I asked.

"No," He then said back again coldly.

"Yes you are," I said. "I told you I would have eaten lunch with you and tell Sunghoon to scram!" 

"No it's not that, okay maybe it is, but I can't do that. That is your boyfriend and I have to respect that," Jungwon then said.

"It's okay to be rude sometimes. Don't worry I will always be here for you and so will Mai," I then said with a smile.

Later on school finished. Mai had waited with Jake outside, so we can all walk together. Sunghoon had to go practice so he told me he would text me later. Jay on the other hand is MIA. I have no clue where him and his stinky ass girlfriend is. We all then headed towards the cafe. When we opened the door Leena was there already.

"Jungwon!" she said running into his arms. 

He picked her up and said "How was your day?" then placed her back down.

"It was good," she responded. She then looked at me. "Common you have to get ready!" she said while grabbing my arm. 

I waved goodbye and Jake just followed behind. We were all in the back now. I was putting away my school bag in the locker we have in the back and grabbed my clothes I needed to change in. 

"Oh dude. Leena did Kemi tell you?" Jake then said.

"Tell me what?" Leena said confused.

"About what? You and Mai?" I then asked.

"No not that!" Jake said embarrassed.

"You and her best friend are dating?" Leena said shocked.

"I know right the audacity to never tell," I said while laughing.

"Speak for yourself. You never told anyone you were dating my best friend!" Jake then said pouting.

"Omg! You have a boyfriend too? Please do share!" she said all excited.

"Oh it's just...uh...Sunghoon," I said shyly.

"Park Sunghoon!" she said in shock.

"Ahhaha yea," I said.

"That's good for you!" she then said. 

We all just talked about something else later. After that Jake and I went to go change and all three of us began our shift. After our shift I headed home. I had a notification on my phone once again. It was from another person this time on Instagram.

sskl.2253 wants to send you a message

I pressed it to see what it said.

sskl.2253: you thought it was smart to block my other account.

What? I was confused. When did I- Ooh I remember now. At one point I blocked that ajj.klm person cause I was fed up. I then continued reading.

sskl.2253: that wasn't smart. What also was not smart of you is that you are actually going out with him. Are you asking for a death wish? 

I was shocked. How does this person just create an account just like that? Is this person nuts or what?

k.lee02: yes I am please end me now.

sskl.2253: no. Honey you better break up with him soon or pay the consequences that are now coming next.

I left them on read again. It was a waste of time since they keep bugging me and not doing shit about it. Like man up already. 

a/n: I am so sad the book is already at its half way point now. The story almost finishes but there's a surprise to it! Thanks for reading!

p.s. I wrote this when I-land was airing so sorry if it seems like past tense LOL cause they already debuted. Anyways sorry for the late uploads as well. It is really hard since of school. ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SUNGHOON...even though it was yesterday for him and NIKI which is today for niki.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 156 13
(My first fic so will be bad and cringe!) Sunoo and Sunghoon finally get together. Here's a story of their life, about what gets in between them and...
59K 2.3K 35
- 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘 [ 𝘐𝘧 𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨...
2.8K 77 14
24 𝓯𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 1 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝔂
111K 5.8K 18
Jake feels that he has never been in love but things change when he realizes his feelings for his long time best friend, Sunghoon. or Watch as both J...