You're My Melody[Rohye Versio...

By dyroyoon

Well, to be honest this is my second work for rohye couple so enjoy it coz I've just think about the plot and... More

๐Ÿ’•1. Who Are Them?
๐Ÿ’•2. Partner Or Rival?
๐Ÿ’•3. No, I Won't
๐Ÿ’•4.New Colleagues
๐Ÿ’•5. Ahh, Why Now?
๐Ÿ’•6. It's Not Her Fault
๐Ÿ’•7. Let's Call It Even
๐Ÿ’•8. What Happened Last Night
๐Ÿ’•9. I.... Forgive You
๐Ÿ’•10. Let's End This
๐Ÿ’•11. Bad Or Good
๐Ÿ’•12. Let Me Help You
๐Ÿ’•13. Silent Revenge
๐Ÿ’•14. Different
๐Ÿ’•15. His Family
๐Ÿ’•16. She's Gone
๐Ÿ’•17. I'm Lost
๐Ÿ’•18. Found You
๐Ÿ’•19. About Us
๐Ÿ’•20. Are You Jealous?
๐Ÿ’•21. His Birthday
๐Ÿ’•22. I Believe You
๐Ÿ’•23. First Move
๐Ÿ’•24. It's Not Too Late
๐Ÿ’•25. Friendship Or Love
๐Ÿ’•26. Fall In Love With You
๐Ÿ’•27. His Sincerity
๐Ÿ’•29. Yes Or No
๐Ÿ’•30. Like? No.... I Love You
๐Ÿ’•31. Officially Dating

๐Ÿ’•28. Let Me Love You

197 16 2
By dyroyoon

"what do you mean by that? You've kissed a lot of guys? Who are them?" asks rowoon as he sounds jealous.

"all of them are someone that you know though, ki yong oppa, dawon oppa and you......"

"ahhh, it's okay though, I'm not that kind who easily got jealous," explained rowoon.

"are you sure? Then I don't have to worry if I said that I've slept with other men before this?"

"yah, Neol....do you mean it? Even me and Jin Ah would not go that far.... Do you really mean it?" asks rowoon with his voice a little bit loud.

"ohhh, really...Such a good boy you're, but I'm....." before ha jin couldn't finish her sentence, rowoon quickly grabbed ha jin's waist and he bend down a little bit to whisper to her ear,

"then, do you want to sleep with me, here? I'm okay even though you've slept with other guys though," rowoon then smiled when he see ha jin's face turning red. He knows that she didn't mean that as he can see her innocence especially in 'things' like this.

"yah!!!, are you crazy? I let you go this time, but next time if you do like this again, I'll throw my resignation letter then,"

"arasseo, arasseo, usually people will want to get into a deeper relationship if they had kissed..... But why you're so stubborn, ha jin-shi? I just want your answer though,"

"my answer??, what answer?"

"Aigoo, ha jin-shi, you're truly a naive girl, I've asked you before this if I can get a chance to love you, right?"

"about that.....can you give me some time to think about it? It's not easy like you think, it is becoz I don't want to hurt anyone and myself too so....."

"emm,but doesn't it weird?"

"what is weird?"

"yeah, you and me had done a lot of things together such like a couple will do, we kissed, we hug.... What else... Ha, just we didn't spend a night together," said rowoon bluntly.

"yah, how can you say all that things in the hospital? People will think us like a real couple," scold ha jin while covering his mouth.

"let them think that way, so you wouldn't hesitate to give me your answer then," replied rowoon while giving a peck on her hand.

"yah.....waegeuraeyo?,I'm not giving any answer yet why you looks so confident though and what if I choose dawon oppa, are you okay with that?"

Rowoon just smiled then he come closer as his face just 1 cm from hers.

"if that's the case, then I don't have any option then, but to let you have two boyfriends at the same time," smiled rowoon once he done said all the things that he wants to say.

Ha jin quickly squeeze his cheeks and she answered,

"in your dream, do hyun-shi, emmm...  I need to go to the pharmacy to take your medicine, later I come back, make sure you already packed all your things okay?"

"wait....what did you just called me?"

"nothing....I'll go then," before ha jin leave, rowoon manages to hug her from back and he whispered to her,

"I'm glad you called me, do hyun.... It's has been a long time since people call me by that name,"

"Ha...yah, why you're suddenly...... Emm... Most welcome, do hyun-shi... Now can you let me go coz I want to take your medicine and settle the bills, could you?"

"arasseo," replied rowoon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"let me drive, ha jin-shi.....it's getting dark," asks rowoon politely.

"you're sick, it's okay.... I got my driving license, geobjongmalyo, I'll drive carefully,"

"Aniya....what I meant was....it's too dangerous to let you drive at this hour,"

"yah, I'm okay as long as you're here, if anything happens, then you take over, okay?"

"emm, arasseo," answered rowoon weakly as he wasn't agree at all with her idea.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"do hwan ah, could you contact your brother? I called him several times but he didn't answer my call, si yeon told me that he and ha jin went to ha jin's relatives house but till now they even hadn't come yet....," asked Song Ah imo.

" let me ask si yeon first,omma..." replied do hwan.

"ohh, okay...." answered song ah imo weakly coz she not just worry about her son but also ha jin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"si yeon ah, can you tell me what is going on actually? I did messaged rowoon hyung and ha jin noona even I tried to call them but they're not answering or replying my text,"

"kegeyoo....oppa....emmm,how to say, ah? Ha Jin eonnie and rowoon oppa supposed to be on their way went back from the hospital becoz rowoon hyung got warded, I'm afraid to tell imo becoz ha jin eonnie asked me to tell imo not to worry about her and rowoon, but until now ha jin eonnie didn't arrive yet and same case like you, they didn't answer my call either,"

"wait.....hyung got warded??? As far as I know he is really healthy even he hadn't taken any supplement or pills like any idol does,"

"nadoo bullayo, oppa," answered si yeon. She really worried about ha jin right now coz she must really tired. She didn't get any rest becoz she know that she will look after rowoon at the hospital. Si yeon even scold ha jin becoz she had to buy him a porridge this morning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"huwaaaaa," yawned ha jin as she still driving.

"Ha jin-shi, this will not do, let me drive, you're sleepy,"

"emm.... Aniya, nan gwenchana, you make sure yourself rest a lot okay,"

"emm, I don't care if I collapsed but I don't want both of us involved in an accident,"

"arasseo, arasseo, I'll stop the car, and you drive, okay,"

"good girl," smiled rowoon.

As they changed place, rowoon drive the car steadily but ha jin had fall asleep. She seems really tired though.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The area was not having a good connection so their phone can't be used so it makes rowoon hard to find the road to their resort and it's getting darker. Moreover, it was raining so heavily so for the sake of their safety, rowoon decided to sleep in the car until the morning and he afraid ha jin will disagree with the idea.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was raining so heavily. Rowoon couldn't continue driving as it will be too dangerous for them so they just stay in the car until it stop raining.

"rowoon ah, what should we do? The heater is not function at all, and if we keep on with this, I'm afraid we will freeze in this car," said ha jin worriedly as she woke up becoz she's too cold.

"are you cold? Take my jacket first,I'll think another way to keep us warm,emmm..... Ha jin ah, is it okay for us to spend the night in the car becoz the rain pouring so heavily and I can't see anything and even worst it's getting darker outside,"

"arasseo, gomawo.....emmm I think it's better that way but we need to think how to make ourselves warm, " answered ha jin.

As ha jin still trembled as she can't handle the coldness and the rain won't stop, rowoon come out with solution.

"Ha jin yah, I've an idea but I'm afraid you wouldn't agree with it, but this is the only way to keep us warm,"

"what is it?" asks ha jin.

"well this is what I know from watching a drama long time ago coz we can't access any Internet connection right now, so the thing is.....we need to undress ourselves and hug each other, it will give us warmth as both of us have heat in our body... What do you say? You want to do it or not?"

"hah!!!!, are you crazy? Me and you undress and then what hug?, I don't think I can do this,"

" so, do you want to die in this coldness? I don't want either, you can just wear your inner wear if you shy to take off everything," added rowoon.

"yah!!!!!, so the real way to do this by taking off everything? Means we're naked 100 percent???"

"yupp, that's why those whom make love will sweat a lot," said rowoon bluntly.

"I'll pretend that I didn't hear that," answered ha jin as this is the first time for her to expose her body to a man and that lucky man is rowoon.

"ehhhh,didn't you say that you've slept with a lot of men before this? You must know it very well, right? Just pretend this time you will slept with another man, easy, right ?"

"Ha... Wait, are you really want to do this? How about other ways that you know, hurmm???" begged ha jin as she really doesn't want to expose her full body to a man just like that even worst he is not her boyfriend either.

"emmm, I don't found any other way though, but is it too hard for you or I'm not that qualified like any men you slept before this?" asks rowoon again.

"yah!!!, I'm not sleeping with you.... It just we're in a really tough situation,"

"arrayo....geobjongmalyo, I'll cover your body with my jacket, no need to worry about anything," comforted rowoon.

"but how do you want us to hug each other? Don't you say that....."

"emm,bbajayo....we need to go to the backseat so it will be comfortable for me since you know I'm quite tall, gwenchanayo, you can lay your head on my arm," explained rowoon.

"can you go to the backseat first? I will turn red if you see me undressed myself," begged ha jin.

"arasseo, I'll wait for you at the backseat," replied rowoon. Ha jin then was hesitated to undress herself but rather than be cold or die in the coldness, she will do anything to save her life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ha jin then quickly move to the backseat as her body is still trembling. She just cover herself with her shirt without her short pant. She was shocked to see rowoon's body that so muscular and she become nervous suddenly.

"come here, ha jin-shi," asks rowoon politely and signed her to lay down her head on his arm. She looks so small in rowoon's embrace.

"Ha jin yah, can you take off your shirt so we can hug? Becoz your body is too cold, please... You need warmth right now,"

"but... But.... I'm...." stuttered her again as she was scared becoz this is her first time to expose her body and immediately rowoon take off the shirt that cover her breast and hugged her tightly.

"I know this is your first time but don't let yourself in such coldness, I'll not do anything to you, I promise...."whispered rowoon and he turned off all the lights in the car and ha jin quickly buried her face on his chest. They finally got the warmth that they need that night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oops emm maybe I should consider about this part honestly becoz it is actually something that I really know from watching a korean movie but didn't remember the tittle though🤣🤣🤣🤣 but yeah rowoon was trying to low-key in front of ha jin😏😏..... They're so cute here, my heart can't handle this anymore😩😩😩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 153 23
Lee Hyeon Mi finally got her dream job in the world's biggest band BTS's entertainment company, Hybe Labels. She is very excited to meet them and esp...
56 5 5
originally posted on my tumblr account!! --> https://www.tumblr.com/from-izzy/742232490550362112/wer?source=share "Now that's a mistake that I can...
251K 8.4K 44
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I was immediately pushed by Jungkook, causing me to fall on my butt while Jungkook rushed towards his father, checking whether is...
1.3M 47.1K 76
What happened when a person who is cold falls in love with everyone's favourite girl Kim taehyung as a cold CEO Min yn as his secretary A simple love...