[2] Remember Me ➝ The Maze R...

By _imagine_fantasy_

Remember Me ➝ The Maze Runner [2; Newt] ✓ 2015 WICKED. They experimented on her brain, gave her telepathic p... More

*Prologue*
*I Remember*
*Test Subject*
*Azela*
*The Failures*
*The Griever Hole*
*Right Arm*
*North Wing*
*FCBDSP*
*Through the Griever Hole*
*Competition Time!!*
*Mechanical Slug*
*Swinging Vines*
*Who the bloody hell are you?*
*Falling Apart*
*Competition Results!!*
*Grief Serum*
*Rescue Mission*
*For Him*
*Just Listen*
*Meeting Alyssa*
*Take It Easy*
*Unknown Intentions*
*The Only Way is Down*
*Long-awaited Freedom*
*Just like old times*
*Rules are meant to be broken*
*Overrun*
*Lab Thirty-Four*
*Janson*
*IMPORTANT!*
*Surrender your Noses*
*You never escape the past*
*Remember Me*
I'M SUCH AN AWFUL SHANK

*Kings Will Be Kings* ||NOT AN UPDATE||

12.2K 431 76
By _imagine_fantasy_

*Kings Will Be Kings*
||NOT AN UPDATE||

Holy shuck, holy shuck, holy shuck, holy shuck, guys!

Guess who I met today?!?!?!??!!

MIKEL AMEEN!!! Yup. As in the bro of Aml Ameen (the actor who plays Alby in TMR). I am not even joking, I met him today and I literally freaked out.

Basically, we went to this revision thing at this university (yes, on a Saturday ._.) and there was this company that does workshops and stuff and gives 'motivational' speeches and that klunk. Anyways, when it came to the people introducing themselves, this one guy said his name was Mikel Ameen. At first I was just like 'Hah, that's the surname of the actor who plays Alby. Funny coincidence' and y'know, thought nothing of it. But then later in the day, one of my friends came running up to me like 'omg! omg, Jess. The guy in the hat is the brother of the guy who plays Alby in the maze runner' and my jaw just dropped and I was like 'whaaaaaat?! you're kidding right?' and she was like, 'Nope. He put a pic of Alby on the board and asked if anyone had seen the film'. At that point I was literally hyperventilating because I was so excited. This was pretty much the closest I'd ever get to meeting the cast of TMR. So y'know, it was pretty cool. However, when it was our turn in his workshop, he never mentioned TMR and I was too shy to ask him about it. So yeah, I just thought I'd share that with you guys because it literally made my entire week :)

I'll try and update sometime next weekend!! But first I think I'm going to go through 'Let Me Go' and edit out all of the little author's notes because they're pointless.

Peace, peaches!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 430 24
Everything was dark... probably because my eyes were closed. All around me I heard the rattle of chains, wait am I moving? I slowly open my eyes and...
2.6K 68 22
"𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣, ℂ𝕝𝕖𝕞. 𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕞𝕪 ℕ𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣." After escaping the terrors of the Maze, Clementine and h...
3.1K 77 16
"𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖, ℂ𝕝𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕖," 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤, 𝕒 𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞 𝕠𝕟 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕡𝕤...
268K 8.6K 25
[COMPLETED] While Thomas and Teresa were made to share one another's thoughts, Y/N and Newt were made to share one another's pain. They were just on...