Sassy and Pervert✅

By jennytaegguk

Sassy and Pervert Taehyung and Jungkook didn't know each other nor seeing each other. They just got arranged... More

Chapter 1: First Meet
Chapter 2: Arrange
Chapter 3: Third Kiss
Chapter 4: Live together
Chapter 5: First day with him
Chapter 6: Wedding
Chapter 7: Jungkook's secret
Chapter 8: Forgiveness
Chapter 9: Think
Chapter 10: Come back
Chapter 11: Come back
Chapter 12: Smile
Chapter 13: Depend
Chapter 14: Lied
Chapter 15: Know
Chapter 16: Know
Chapter 17: Yugyeom
Chapter 18: Choose
Chapter 19: Someone
Chapter 20: Pervert
Chapter 21: Lollipop
Chapter 22: Soulmates
Chapter 23: Taehyung
Chapter 24: Plans
Chapter 25: Know
Chapter 26: Plan B
Chapter 28: Phobia
Chapter 29: Leave
Chapter 30: Truth
Chapter 31: Rumor
Chapter 32: Ruined
Chapter 33: Ask
Chapter 34: Cries
Chapter 35: Sassy and pervert
Chapter 36: Confe(rence) ssed
Chapter 37: Moon and Stars
Chapter 38: Wedding
Chapter 39: Adopt
Chapter 40: The end

Chapter 27: America

20.7K 973 178
By jennytaegguk

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
-------------------------

Chapter 27: America

The couple was now in America, they were in the house, and Jungkook was helping his hyung to arrange their room while Taehyung was on the balcony. He was looking around the new place. The weather was cold yet calming.

He flinched when he felt pair of arms around his waist and a chin on his left shoulder.

"What you're thinking about?" Jungkook asked softly.

"Nothing, just kinda nervous." Taehyung replied sighing.

"About what?" Jungkook inquired.

"New place, that means, new adjustment." Taehyung soughed.

"You don't have to worry about living here, I can help you to adjust and I'm here for you." Jungkook retorted and pecked Taehyung's cheeks.

"Thank you." Taehyung smiled and leaned on Jungkook's body.

"Let's go inside, I'm sure you're hungry." Jungkook giggled.

Taehyung nodded his head, Jungkook held his hand, and they went inside their room.

"Namjoon hyung is the food done?" Jungkook inquired, pulling out the chair for Taehyung.

Taehyung mouthed 'thank you' and he takes a seat. Jungkook seated beside him.

"Yeah, here it is." Namjoon said.

He came into the dining room and settled down the food on the table.

"Let's dig in." Jungkook uttered.

They started to eat, and Jungkook noticed something was off. He looked at Taehyung who wasn't eating yet.

"What's wrong, love?" Jungkook asked.

"W-who is he?" Taehyung inquired in a hushed tone.

"Him? He's Namjoon hyung, he'll stay here for a while but he'll come back to Seoul. Don't get uncomfortable with him, I assure you, he is a good friend of mine." Jungkook explained and gave Taehyung an assuring smile.

Taehyung nodded his head and he eats. Once they were done, Jungkook washed the dishes while Taehyung was sitting on their bed. He was reading some magazines in their room.

"Want to sleep, hon?" Jungkook asked, sitting on the bed.

"Kinda." Taehyung replied.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook inquired, his back leaning on the headboard.

"Just looking for some stuff." Taehyung retorted and leaned his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Do you want to buy them?" Jungkook looked at the top of Taehyung's head.

"No, Don't waste your money, I'm just looking for it." Taehyung replied and turned his head at Jungkook.

"Okay, but if you want them, I'll buy them for you." Jungkook uttered and pecked Taehyung's forehead.

Taehyung smiled, nodding his head, and leaned back on Jungkook's shoulder.

"By the way, I felt like I saw him before but I don't know where." Taehyung said preferring Namjoon.

"What makes you think like that? What do you mean?" Jungkook inquired feeling tense

"Nothing, his face seems familiar to him. Cuh-can you tell him to leave us? H-he's scaring me, I'm uncomfortable with him." Taehyung muttered and looked at Jungkook.

"Okay, I'll tell him to leave, if that's what you want." Jungkook smiled.

"Thank you, I hope that's no big deal for you." Taehyung smiled back.

"It's not, I'm sure he'll understand it." Jungkook assured

"Okay." Taehyung retorted and snuggled in Jungkook's arms.

"You're beautiful." Jungkook murmured on Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung chuckled, and continue looking at the magazine.

-----

Night has come, and Taehyung was sleeping on top of Jungkook. Jungkook was caressing Taehyung's hair. He smiled softly while humming a melody. Taehyung's left cheek pressed to his chest and hugged him tightly.

"I'm so lucky, I have you, I wonder if you'll be like this if your not under my drugs. But I'm sure, you'll choose your Jimin hyung over me. I can't help but feel jealous whenever you mention him. I felt like, you always depended your life on him. We're married but you'll never see me as your husband, now." Jungkook murmured sighing

He doesn't like the way Jimin and Taehyung treat each other. He felt left out.

"But for now, I'll make sure we'll start again, without him, only you and I." Jungkook uttered and smirked.

He pulled Taehyung closer to him and closed his eyes.

Taehyung heard his soft snores, he opened his eyes, and he heard everything. He looked at him with teary eyes.

"How long are you going to do this? Your love for me was wrong, why are you doing this? You just hurt me, you shouldn't do this." Taehyung sobbed.

He stared at Jungkook's features and cupped his cheeks.

"But is it wrong that I also love you?" Taehyung inquired.

He can't understand his feelings and his emotions mix which made him confused.

"However, I can't trust you for now. I don't know what else you can do. For now, I'll stay for you but I will leave as soon as possible." Teahyung sighed.

He laid his head on Jungkook's chest and closed his eyes but tears fell on them. He sobbed silently and gulped.

-----

When the morning arrived, Taehyung woke up. Jungkook was still asleep, he sighed and stands up on the bed.

He took the robe and walked to the balcony. A cold breeze passed through his skin. The sun-brushed through his skin, showing his honey-tan skin. He was roaming his eyes until he felt pair of arms around his waist.

"This place seems your favorite." Jungkook chuckled huskily.

"It's just I can see everything here, everything was beautiful." Taehyung replied and leaned his back on Jungkook's chest.

"An art appreciating another art, so cute." Jungkook giggled.

"I just know how to appreciate at least a small thing." Taehyung responded.

"That's why you appreciated him." Jungkook mumbled.

"Huh? Did you say something?" Taehyung inquired and turns around.

"Nothing, are you hungry? Did you want to eat?" Jungkook changed the topic.

"I'm hungry, I'm fine whatever you serve." Taehyung replied and smiled softly.

"Okay, let's go." Jungkook uttered and was about to walk away but Taehyung huffed.

"My feet hurt, can you carry me?" Taehyung whined and made a grabby hand.

Jungkook chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"As you say, my prince." Jungkook smiled, carrying Taehyung in a bridal style.

Taehyung squeaked, brushing his nose to Jungkook. Jungkook simply giggled at his husband's action and they went downstairs.

-----

Checking this story is like going to hell, so fucking cringy. I don't understand why this one even got a lot of views. The plot of the story is so confusing, damn it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505K 41.3K 37
"you are beautiful..." The 10 year old boy said, with a blank face, yet sparkling eyes, looking at the man in front of him. "O-Oh... well... thank yo...
39.8K 1.6K 14
"You know how badly you hurt me," Jungkook whispered seductively as he leaned closer to Taehyung's face, who was looking back at him. "I did what?!"...
384K 18.6K 37
Law of love The country has laws, rules that must be obeyed by people. Love also has laws, Jungkook also has rules. Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Taehyung w...