You're My Melody[Rohye Versio...

By dyroyoon

Well, to be honest this is my second work for rohye couple so enjoy it coz I've just think about the plot and... More

๐Ÿ’•1. Who Are Them?
๐Ÿ’•2. Partner Or Rival?
๐Ÿ’•3. No, I Won't
๐Ÿ’•4.New Colleagues
๐Ÿ’•5. Ahh, Why Now?
๐Ÿ’•6. It's Not Her Fault
๐Ÿ’•7. Let's Call It Even
๐Ÿ’•8. What Happened Last Night
๐Ÿ’•9. I.... Forgive You
๐Ÿ’•10. Let's End This
๐Ÿ’•11. Bad Or Good
๐Ÿ’•12. Let Me Help You
๐Ÿ’•13. Silent Revenge
๐Ÿ’•14. Different
๐Ÿ’•15. His Family
๐Ÿ’•16. She's Gone
๐Ÿ’•17. I'm Lost
๐Ÿ’•18. Found You
๐Ÿ’•19. About Us
๐Ÿ’•20. Are You Jealous?
๐Ÿ’•21. His Birthday
๐Ÿ’•22. I Believe You
๐Ÿ’•23. First Move
๐Ÿ’•24. It's Not Too Late
๐Ÿ’•25. Friendship Or Love
๐Ÿ’•26. Fall In Love With You
๐Ÿ’•28. Let Me Love You
๐Ÿ’•29. Yes Or No
๐Ÿ’•30. Like? No.... I Love You
๐Ÿ’•31. Officially Dating

๐Ÿ’•27. His Sincerity

116 17 1
By dyroyoon

"yah!!!, rowoon-shi, wake up.... Why you're like this though? Are you drunk?" asks ha jin and yet there's no answer from him. Ha jin didn't smell any alcohol near him so it makes her even more worry.

"rowoon ah, wake up, please.....What happened to you actually? Can't you tell me before you collapsed?" said ha jin while checking his temperature and turns out he didn't catch any cold.

Ha jin then cover him with his jacket and after that a small bottle of pills was dropped off from his pocket.

"wait.... This is for.....insomnia?? Wait, I know sometimes idol will eat this, but why this bottle is empty? No... It can't be that....aishhhhh, rowoon ah, why you're doing this to me?" said ha jin as she almost cried becoz she didn't know what to do. Ha jin then quickly call the ambulance coz she, herself couldn't lift rowoon alone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" hello, si yeon ah, can I ask you something? "

" ohh, bondaeyo eonnie? " answered so yeon promptly.

" is it normal for an idol to eat medicine without any prescription from a doctor?"

"technically no, but nowadays they just take it especially if those who have insomnia becoz yesterday I just talk this thing with do hwan.....and surprisingly, he said that among the members l, his hyung is the one who never took those pills even though he doesn't seem like that," explained si yeon.

"are you sure? Maybe you're mistaken..."

"no,eonnie, do hwan knows his brother very well but frankly if we're in this topic, did you by any chance met rowoon oppa? Becoz imo is really worried about him, he didn't return home since yesterday, imo thought he maybe face a problem,"

"ohh, I almost forgot about it, rowoon is with me, we'll go back by tonight, becoz actually I'm at the hospital right now, well rowoon got warded but I think he will be fine,"

"ohhh, really eonnie, is he okay? And didn't you supposed to have a date with dawon oppa?"

"emmm, it's a long story, si yeon ah, but tell imo that rowoon is okay, don't make her worry okay,"

"arasseo, eonnie... I'll tell her," replied si yeon and they ended the call.

"what makes you want to do that kind of thing, rowoon-shi?" mumbled ha jin.

"guardian of Mr. Jung Do hyun-shi, can I talk with you?"

"wait, doctor.... What did you just call the patient's name?"

"ohhh, mr Jung do hyun, ohhh... You're with him right just now?"

"ammm, ha... Yeah it's me, by the way... Is it his name from his identity card?"

"yuppp, is he your boyfriend? He's so good looking though," adds the nurse.

"ehh, aniya... He just... My friend..." stuttered ha jin.

"aihhh, don't be shy, but you have to know that your friend is overdose by the insomnia pills, are you guys...hogsi.... Are fighting?" asks the nurse.

"Ha overdose!!!, but as far as I know he never take such pills, why he suddenly overdose?"

"that's explain his condition right now, becoz he never took such pills before this, that's why he collapsed after finished all the pills because if someone really has the insomnia, he wouldn't collapsed but he will felt so sleepy after taking a large amount of pills but luckily he is quite fit so he will be fine but I think you should talk to him coz maybe there's something that makes him didn't able to sleep well," explained the doctor.

"emm, I see... Thank you, doctor and you too," thanked ha jin to the doctor and the nurse.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ha jin then enter rowoon's room and she smiled to see the name in his bed.

Patient's name: Jung Do Hyun
Date of warded: 1 April 2020

"emm, now I've confirmed your identity......, but why did you do that, do hyun ah? You're not that kind of person though, I'm sorry for not being nice to you even though before this you've told me that you're do hyun," sighed Ha jin. She moves to rowoon's side and she pats his shoulder and she said,

"get well soon because I've a lot of things to say to you,"

And before she left the room, suddenly, rowoon's hand hold hers and he speak up,

"can't you just said it now? And....can I ask you to stay by my side?"

"Ha...wait you're awake...., how do you feel? Do you felt any pain anywhere?" asks ha jin worriedly.

"emm, eoh... I feel pain here," rowoon then takes her hand and put it on his chest.

"yah, can't you be serious? You're in a bad condition right now,"

"ohhh, is it miss 'Melody' whom worried about me or Lee ha jin jagganim?" asks rowoon while smiling while still holding her hand.

"none of them, I'm worried of you becoz you're my colleague," said ha jin while she fix the blanket spontaneously as she want to let her hand go from him.

"I will get you some porridge to eat, after you eat, you better.....explain yourself," said ha jin before she left.

As ha jin was about to leave, rowoon whom sitted on his bed immediately stand up and grab her small waist, hugged her and whispered,

"I want to stay like this a little bit longer, after that you can buy me the food,"

"arasseo, I'll do that for you," said ha jin while patting his back even though she was shocked at first but she knows as a friend that's the least that she can do for him as she thought maybe rowoon was struggling a lot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"imo.... Ha jin eonnie said that rowoon oppa is with her, and they will return to the resort tonight,"

"ohh, that's good though, but where are they staying now?"

"emmm... That...."

"si yeon.... Tell me the truth, what is happening actually?"

"emmmm, well ha jin eonnie said they will stop by her relatives house and they will stay there for a while and tonight they will come back for sure," covers si yeon.

"ohhh, that's a relief to hear, send my regards to ha jin and her relatives, okay, next time I'll bring them some food to thanked them,"

"arasseo, imo...." stuttered si yeon at the same time she felt guilty for lying Song Ah imo.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"emmm, ha jin-shi, why you're not going back with dawon hyung?and why you take the bus alone at night?"
Asks rowoon while opening the lid of the porridge.

"he needs to greet his grandparents in gyeongju, and I'm okay with that though," answered her while helping rowoon with his food.

"why don't you follow him to his hometown?"

"no, I don't want to....I'm afraid it will cause a misunderstanding,"

"what kind of misunderstanding? Oh do you mean....."

"emm....bbajayo....when we tend to bring people we like met his or her family members is a sign that we want the relationship to be serious, so.... I don't want to go that far yet, even now I don't know what my hearts want," confessed ha jin to rowoon.

"well, that's a relief to hear means I still have the chance, right?" asks rowoon back.

"chance for what?"

"to like you,"

Ha jin remained silence.

"why are you keep quiet? Is it too sudden or am I saying a wrong thing?" teased rowoon as he was just about to take a first spoon.

"Ha....aniya....geunyang...... Don't try to make a silly joke with me again, rowoon ah....." stuttered ha jin as her heart beat so fast when she heard it.

"waeyo....is it becoz your favourite youtuber just confessed his feelings to you or becoz a handsome yet cool idol just tell you that he likes you?" smirked rowoon.

"hurmm, Aniya.... You're wrong, but I still can't believe that you're do hyun, the one with the sweetest voice that I've ever heard, and it turns out he is actually you, rowoon-shi?"

"yupp, and technically if I'm rowoon my voice is still sweet like him though," proud rowoon.

"well, I think you still have a fever, rowoon-shi," said ha jin while automatically putting her small hand on his forehead to check his body temperature.

Rowoon then stand up in front of her and slowly put her hand at his neck too.

"is it that hot? And my cheeks too... Is it hot too?" asks rowoon back as he the one who puts ha jin's hand on his face. Ha jin was shy so she quickly pull her hands away from his face.

"yah....don't easily holds my hands like that,"

"Ha jin-shi, please look at my eyes," said rowoon sincerely while holding her shoulders.

"you know what, since you become my number one fan since I starts the YouTube channel, at that time you're my first love becoz from your profile I know that you're a girl and somehow I've been crushed on you.... Later, I've met that girl and she admit that she's the one with the username 'My Melody' and I've dating her for 3 years but after that she asks for break up,and my life at that time was really hopeless and I found out that she still support my hobby even though we've break, but it turns out all this while she's not the right person from the very start, it's someone else whom always worried about me more than herself," said rowoon honestly.

" you....why you're suddenly tell me all of this? "

" I want you to know how much I like you though, and....."

rowoon finally reached her lips and give her a sweet kiss but not too long. Ha jin was shocked but she didn't know why she closed her eyes.

Outside of the ward, the nurse whom treats rowoon, just smiled and she mumbled,

"Aigoo, what a sweet boy he is, I hope they will be a sweet couple,"

As rowoon break the kiss, ha jin slowly opened her eyes and saw rowoon was smiling,

" yah!!! What did you just do??? You can't easily kiss me...."

"then,why you didn't push me earlier?" smirked rowoon.

"I'm just too shocked and I didn't know what I should do.... And Neol....." scold ha jin.

"emm, then....why you're blushing? Oho, it must be your first time to be kissed by a handsome man, right?"

"hurmmm, sorry... But..., I've kissed a lot of guys you know," said ha jin bluntly.

Rowoon was speechless.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys, so actually I just take a few minutes to finish this chapter as my idea keeps coming and coming😆😆😆😆....... Hope you enjoy this chapter......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 1.3K 32
Haechan is your childhood bestfriend. But when you two accidentally reunite. He sees how much you've grown up....what will happen then? This fanfict...
61 5 5
originally posted on my tumblr account!! --> https://www.tumblr.com/from-izzy/742232490550362112/wer?source=share "Now that's a mistake that I can...
156K 6.1K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
740K 42.1K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...