๏ผค๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…๏ฝ„

Por txtloml

: ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜บ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ... Mรกs

๏ผค๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…๏ฝ„
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Author's Note

13

306 30 9
Por txtloml

We are now headed to Beomgyu's hometown, Daegu.

Yeonjun hyung drove for us using Hueningkai's car.

"Are you sure we can stay at your house? We can sleep at a nearby hotel," Yeonjun asked Beomgyu.

"No, it's okay hyung. I already asked our maid to prepare rooms for all of you."

After hours of travel we finally arrived at his house- no wait it's a whole mansion.

Beomgyu ushered us to our rooms while he went to check on the food. Yeonjun hyung and Soobin hyung shared one bedroom while I shared with Hueningkai.

"Are you sure you don't want to sleep with Beomgyu hyung?" Hueningkai asked while unpacking his things.

"No, I missed sharing a room with you," I said and smiled at him.

He just smiled at me and went inside the bathroom to shower.

~

I didn't realize I dozed off. I looked around the room to see no signs of Hueningkai.

I took a quick bath first and went outside to find the others.

"Hueningkai! Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked him once I found then seated in the dining area.

"You looked tired so I just let you sleep," he said while eating his meal.

"Aren't you hungry? Come sit." I look over to Beomgyu inviting me to sit beside him.

I sat down and ate my meal.

~

"Rest well tonight okay? We'll have a barbeque party by the pool tomorrow!" Beomgyu said as he closed the door to our room and went to remind Yeonjun hyung and Soobin hyung too.

"Hueningkai," I called to him to see if he was still awake.

"Hmmm?"

"I-I want to talk to you about something."

Hueningkai sat down on his bed and looked at me, signaling me to continue talking.

"I have this book," I said while showing him the book I bought before .

"Your Story?" He said reading the book's title out loud.

"Well, as I was reading the book, I realized that the scenes were very similar to what's happening to me."

Hueningkai gave me a confused look.

"I mean, there was this one time where Beomgyu and I ate at a cafe and the scene was in this book too!"

"I think you're overthinking Taehyun. Maybe it's just a coincidence?"

"I thought about that too, but it wasn't just one scene! It was all the scenes written in the book!"

Hueningkai didn't react to what I said.

"Maybe this book tells Beomgyu and I's story," I said looking at the book.

"If that is the case, aren't you curious about how it'll end?" I looked at Hueningkai with guilty eyes.

"I wanted to read the ending, but I decided against it. I want to see how our story's going to turn out on my own."

***

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

83K 2.2K 38
Txt
21.7K 740 41
๊œฑแด แด› x แด›xแด› x แด‡ษดสœสแด˜แด‡ษด แดแด€๊œฐษชแด€ แด€แดœ "แดกสœแด€แด› ษช๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ส ๊œฑสœแดแดก สแดแดœ แด›สœแด‡ แดกแด€ส สœแดแดก แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€๊œฑ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด€๊œฐษชแด€ แดกแดส€แด‹๊œฑ?"
4K 158 23
โ”Š ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐–๐€๐˜ ๐Ž๐‘ ๐€๐๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ : "Guess whatt!!" - YJ "What! What is it!" - BG "Well-I'm dating Bian!" - YJ "Beomgyu? You there?-" -YJ "You're d...
132K 4.4K 38
"๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“ ๐–๐€๐๐๐€ ๐๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐๐„๐‹๐˜ , ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐–๐€๐๐๐€ ๐๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’" ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โœ”๏ธ