Gold and Sweaters (Editing)(P...

بواسطة Remuslupinisking

Being the daughter of two marauders has its up and downs, it is eventful to no end. But Join Beatrice Lupin b... المزيد

Act One
Cast
Diagon Alley
Welcome to Hogwarts
Sorting hat
The Feast
Potions
Letters and flying
Three headed dog
Ron's a Bloody idiot
Quidditch
Home for the holidays
Movies and Cookies
Happy Christmas
Hermione's
shopping
Back to Hogwarts
Theadosia Black
Detention
Up to Something
Bea was Right
Woken Up
🔮Act Two🔮
🔮New Cast🔮
Here we go again
Harry and Gilderoy
Luna Lovegood
Howler
Professor Dumbass
Draco
New Face Claim?

Une

226 3 0
بواسطة Remuslupinisking

The sun shined down on the blonde beauty that was sprawled out her bed, the soft light making her look angelic. Soft footfalls fell deaf on her ears, still succumbed to sleep, the old door creaked open and a sandy brown haired man stood in the doorway.

This man was Remus Lupin-Black

A smile stretched across his face as he watched his daughter curl up in her blankets, her hair sprawling out behind her. Walking almost silently into her room he sat on the edge of her bed and shook her softly, her eyes blinked open slowly and she looked around groggily, her green eyes lighting up when they settled on her dad.

"Good morning Wolfpup" Remus matched his daughter's smile, Bea stretched her arms to pop her stiff bones before leaning forward and encircling her arms around his broad shoulders. "Morning Dad"

Remus went to pull away from his daughter but she whined in protest, the man chuckled at his daughter's clingy nature before he situated her to rest on his hip as he walked down the hallway of their cottage and into their dining room. Gently he set her down on her chair before grabbing her plate of Eggs, Bacon and toast and placing it in front of her before sitting across from her with his own.

Beatrice and Remus ate in comfortable silence, before Bea started to feel slightly anxious and moved her food around on her plate she pondered on just suffering in silence before she decided against it "Dad?" Remus could sense the anxiety in his daughter's single question.

"Yes Wolfpup?" Remus asked with a warm smile hoping to ease whatever was troubling his daughter. "What would Papa say if i got into Slytherin?" Beatrice asked hesitantly because her papa was a sore subject "sweetheart he wouldn't care what house your sorted in and neither would i, plus you are too sweet for slytherin" Remus paused thinking about how she got when she was angry, he shivered slightly. She definitely had both of her father's temper "sometimes"

Bea laughed at the terrified look on his face from thinking about her temper and continued eating, already feeling a little better about her sorting.

🌙

Not long after their conversation they finished breakfast and moved into the den and started to read their books. Beatrice was in the middle of reading about Bowtruckles when there was a rapid tapping on the window. They both looked up and a wide smile spread across the blonde's face seeing the owl with a letter in its mouth.

Bea leaped up from her place on the couch and opened the window before the owl dropped the envelope into her hand. "Thank you" she scratched the owl on it's head before giving her an owl treat from her pocket, Remus had handed her one having had a hunch the letter would arrive today.

The owl flew away as she closed the window before she looked down at the envelope with excited eyes.

To: Ms. Beatrice Lupin-Black

The Middle bedroom

Lupin Cottage

Yorkshire

Beatrice tore open the envelope and let her eyes soak up the letter

Dear, Ms. Lupin Black we are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on 1 september. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

Yours sincerely, Minerva McGonagall deputy headmistress

Bea handed her dad the letter and he smiled "see you just had to be patient Bebe, i told you it would come" she gave her dad a look "we both know in some situations that i am impatient" Remus chuckled and nodded remembering all the times she showed that she sometimes had her papa's attitude "yes bea i know"

He looked down at the list of supplies his daughter needed as a first year "i still have some of my textbooks from my first year, their still mint condition as well and i trust you not to destroy them" he walked over to the small library they had in the house and pulled out all the textbooks his daughter could use and set them on the bay window next to the shelves.

"Now it's not much but it'll do, we still have to get your other supplies, but luckily Tonks and aunt Andy are going to Diagon alley and offered for us to tag along." Beatrice smiled at the thought of shopping with her cousin and aunt for the day.

"I'll be back in a second" she told her dad before racing into her bedroom and shuffled around in her desk for parchment and ink, "haha" she exclaimed as she found some and sat down on her desk before dipping her quill into her ink pot.

Hi papa, i'm so excited, my hogwarts letter came! Dad says tomorrow we're going with Auntie Andy and tonks to Diagon alley to get my robes and others (Dad already gave me his textbooks that he kept from your guys' first year) earlier this morning i asked dad what you would say if i got sorted into slytherin, he said you wouldn't care what what house i get sorted into. That's true right? You won't hate me if I got that house would you? Anyways he said i was too sweet to be a slytherin, well sometimes.

Please write back as soon as you can, your bumblebee

She grabbed her next piece of parchment and split it in half before dipping her quill in her ink pot.

Hi, Bill, my Hogwarts letter came today. I really hope I get gryffindor like my fathers. How are you? Did anyone catch your fancy yet, it'd be a shame if no one did. Any new curses that you've broken? You haven't gotten hurt have you, Godmama would become hysterical if she knew you got hurt, so i suppose not. Anyways i have to go now, love you Bill

Love Bea

Hiya Charlie! My Hogwarts letter came today, how are the dragons? Did you work with any new ones? I'm really excited to hear back from you about the dragons. Maybe one day I can work with them too and who better to learn from than you. I'm going with Tonks and Aunt Andy to Diagon Alley with dad, but anyways, love you charlie.

Love Bea

Leaving the parchment on her desk for the ink to dry she walked into the living room and sat down at the bay window. Remus looked up from his book and towards his daughter "you were in your room for a long time there bumblebee" Remus mused, he didn't care that his daughter was in her room for a hour and a half because he knew if something was wrong she would come to him.

"I was writing to Bill, Charlie and Papa. '' Remus smiled at his daughter, he loved the way that she kept in touch with those that were not present at the moment. It's true that they don't allow letters in Azkaban but for some reason nobody batted an eye when Sirius received a letter from his daughter. Maybe it was because they felt sympathy for her having to grow up with only one of her father's present to raise her. She and Remus didn't know and they didn't ponder it either.

Remus stood up from the couch and gently tossed the book down onto it "well it's nearly lunchtime how about some steak and potatoes?" Remus asked and she nodded.

"I'm gonna shower while you make it, '' she smiled and headed for the bathroom. She stripped her dirty clothes before stepping into the lukewarm water, she sighed as it eased her tensed muscles. Grabbing her pumpkin spice shampoo and conditioner she lathered it in her hair before lathering her body in her vanilla scented body wash.

She wrang out her hair as she stepped out of the shower, wrapping herself in a fluffy baby blue towel. She walked over to the sink and washed her face with her lemon and sugar face scrub. She speedwalked to her room and grabbed some goldish silk pajamas, before slipping them on. She towel dried her hair slightly before letting it air dry while putting it in a high ponytail.

"Bumblebee, foods ready, come on" Remus jumped as his daughter appeared around the corner. "Merlin Bebe" he breathed handing her, her plate. They made their way to the table "sorry dad" she smiled guiltily "it's alright". They fell into a comfortable silence and Beatrice finished first putting her plate in the sink and walked into the living room plopping down on the armchair opening her papa's copy of 'Hogwarts a history'.

By the time she finished the book her dad was done with the dishes.

Remus chuckled as he walked into the living room and saw his daughter curled up on the armchair with the book clutched in her hands. Her hair now flowing down her back in soft waves, just as he sat down she got up and grabbed her dad's copy of 'Fantastic Beasts and where to find them' from the library in the alcove.

🌙

The next hour the only things that could be heard were the two books they were reading, pages flipping and Beatrice readjusting her position on the chair.

With a huff of annoyance because she wasn't comfortable anymore, she stood from the chair and made her way towards her father and sat next to him on the couch before laying her head on his lap.

Remus looked down from his book and to his daughter, he let his hand fall on her head before he started playing with it soothingly. The blonde hummed in comfort and continued to read her book.

A while later Bea's eyes started to feel heavy and flutter shut and her breathing evened out. Remus was oblivious to the fact that his daughter fell asleep because he was so immersed in his book, a few minutes later he looked up as he finished the book and charmed it to put itself away.

The sandy haired man looked down at his daughter and smiled, shifting her weight slightly so he could pick her up, carrying her to her bedroom and lowered her onto her bed. He covered her with her duvet, he turned to her desk and saw the letters still sitting on her desk, he summoned an owl to deliver them before switching off her light and walking out her door. He walked towards his own room to sleep. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

678 40 9
7.3K 216 26
"we were likely to never happen"
28K 567 14
"𝘐𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴, 𝘵𝘰𝘰." ***** 🌸𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐝�...
67.9K 1.8K 41
AU: James survived and Harry Potter still became the Boy Who Lived through Lily's sacrifice. James Potter, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin (The Marauder...