Heiress

By ShadowWolf038

Everyone knows about Voldemort, but did he have a daughter? ***Most characters and places are created by J. K... More

Chapter 1: New Life
Chapter 2: Diagon Alley
Chapter 3: King's Cross

Author's Note

101 1 0
By ShadowWolf038

Most characters and places belong to J. K. Rowling. Some quotes or dialogue belong to J. K. Rowling.

If I have any errors or typos in the story please tell me. Thank you!

If you have any suggestions for the story you can message me.

~~~~December 29, 2021~~~~

WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. How does this have 528 reads? OMG!!!! Thank you all so much!!!!! I'll do my best to edit the chapters to make this book better and update soon! On a completely irrelevant note, I am currently listening to Annabelle's Homework and Let Me Down Slowly. Both are by Alec Benjamin and are from the album Narrated For You. Have a great day/afternoon/night!!!

~ShadowWolf038

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 8.8K 56
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...
1.5M 25.9K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
90.2K 1.8K 34
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
163K 4.8K 57
Jungkook looked very angry at something, which Tae failed to recognise. Jk: Do you think you look beautiful today? His words were like swords, pierc...