๐๐‘๐Ž๐’๐๐„๐‘

Von kiikiisaidfuckyou

Nulani fights for her heart but will she lose to Kadar? Read it to find out more. Mehr

๐‚๐จ๐ฉ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐๐š๐ ๐ž
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž

35.

20.9K 1K 814
Von kiikiisaidfuckyou

Vote & Comment ❤️

Enjoy 🙏🏾

-KiiKii
—————

St.Louis, Missouri
Nulani Dashiki Brown | Nuni | Nu

"We been around this for a while, let's not keep it a secret! We both had ourselves, can we be even?" I sung as I drove down the road to Kadar house.

"You say I got your heart. Bae you make me feel special. Show me off to the world, it might make me feel better.." I touched my chest as I sung my heart out.

Mari. is calling..

I sucked my teeth and answered the phone.

"Fuck you want?" I mugged.

"Thats how you answer the phone?" He asked.

I sucked my teeth. "Nigga what you want?" I asked.

"Where you at?" He asked.

"I'm on my way to Kadar house. Ya'll still over there, right?" I asked turning into the Chick Fil A.

"Yeah, Nigga won't come out his room.." He said, I scrunched my face up.

"What you mean?" I asked sitting in line.

"He in there throwing and breaking shit. Dasia tried to go in there and he threw sum at the door.." He said, I sucked my teeth and frowned.

"Ight, I'm on my way.." I said pulling up to the speaker.

"Welcome to Chick Fil A, what can I get for you today?" The lady said, I started ordering my food.

"Gimme and Kat sum. Me and The baby hungry.." Mari said, I sucked my teeth. Nigga you ain't even pregnant.

"And can I get 4 12 piece nugget meals with a sprite.." I said leaning out the window.

"What sauce would you like with that?" She asked.

"A lot of Chick Fil A sauce and Polynesian.." I said. "Like a lot cause last time ya'll only gave me 4 like fuck Ima do with that?" I asked with a frown on my face.

"I'm so sorry about that. I'll give you a free fry with that.." She said, I nodded and smiled.

"My nigga.." I said.

"Your total is $41.89, would you like anything else with that?" She asked, I shook my head.

"Naw, that's it." I said. I pulled around and got the food and stuff before speeding off down the street.

"Girl calm down, he ain't throwing shit no more.." He said before a loud boom was heard, I shook my head.

"Spoke too soon?" He said with a chuckle.

"I'm outside. Come get this food.." I said before hanging up the phone. I parked and hopped out the car with my phone in my hand. I walked in the house and went straight to the back, I put my ear against the door and listened closely.

I knocked on the door quietly and then slowly opened the door. "Cookie, It's me Nu.." I said peeking in the door.

I walked inside to see his whole room was trashed. His TV was broke, it looked like he punched it. Why he always trashing shit when he throwing his li tantrums?

I looked at him to see he was balled up in the corner staring at me with a mug. "What's going on?" I asked looking at him as he sat there. He didn't look like himself.

"Fuck you in hea fa?" He responded.

"I'm worried about you. Everybody worried about you. Talk to me.." I said walking closer to him.

He stayed silent and just stared at me. I sat next to him and put my head on his shoulder as I sat there with bloody knuckles. I rubbed my hand on his arm as he breathed.

"She left them outside all night." He said simply.

"Who left who?" I asked looking at him.

"My momma left Dasia and Mario outside all night. My grandma had to come get them at like 4 am this morning.." He explained.

"Where was she?" I asked.

"She was in the house breaking shit that I bought.." He said, I looked off. Well at least ya'll got that in common, huh? lol..not funny right now? Ok.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause she dont give a fuck about nobody but haself! How you leave two kids in the streets all night? I don't give a fuck if y'all in a gated community or not. Shit still not safe outchea!" He expressed, I nodded.

"I swea, I could real kill somebody right na!" He added.

These mf need Iyanla and em cause this outta my league

"I got so much shit on my mind Nu. She don't even care about us. I'm telling you, all she care about is my money and my daddy.." He expressed.

"So many people depending on me, so many thoughts I gotta fight. I'm at war with everybody, Ion got nobody but me.." He expressed, I looked at him.

"How would shit be if I just- died?" He said darkly, I teared up. I never knew he felt this way about his life. I don't know maybe I'm not doing my job. I don't know what to do or say.

"You got me." I said simply. "And Dasia. And Mario. And Beetle. And Dee. And Jamboy. And Mari. and even Nyla and em aggravating asses. If you died, I wouldn't be able to live with my life. I wouldn't be able to smile or even look at myself the way I do now. So many people on this earth need you beyond me.." I said.

"Your mom loves you. She just doesn't know how to show it. You said your father always had a big impact on the way she treats ya'll. And even though it's wrong, she only knows how to love the way your father shows her.." I said rubbing his face with my thumb.

"You gotta talk to her and let her know how you feel Cookie. Don't yell, or cuss at her. Talk to her like you talk to me.." I said eyeing him, he nodded.

"Come on get up and gimme a hug.." I said standing up. He stood up and looked down at me before wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

"Thank you.." He said lowly. "Fa everything you've done fa me.." He added as I hugged him.

"You welcome.." I said. I don't even know all I did fa him but shit- Thank you fa that dick 🙏🏾.

"Thank you fa that dang-a-lang.." I replied, he chuckled and moved away from me.

"Play too much.." He said shaking his head.

"You hungry?" I asked with a smirk.

"Ion feel like eating no pussy right na.." He said picking up some of the stuff he knocked over.

"I was talking about Chick Fil A-" I said.

"Oh, yeah. It's out there?" He asked, I nodded and walked out the room. He wrapped his arms around my waist from the back and walked closely behind me.

"Look who comes out his room..Hulk.." Beetle joked.

"Fuck up.." He replied as I grabbed his food and mine.

"So ya'll back fucking with each other?" Dee asked.

"Mind ya business.." He responded, I shook my head and stuck a fry in my mouth as Beetle and Nyla mugged each other. I shook my head cause I just knew Nyla was finna say some off the wall shit to him.

"Thats why you licked my gooch.." Beetle said simply.

"Mhm, that's why I farted in yo mouth bitch." She replied, I gasped and scrunched my face up in disgust.

"That's just nasty.." I said shaking my head in disgust.

"Yes it was.." Chanel said looking at Nyla.

"Ya'll don't got no chill.." Kat said laughing as Mari laughed in her neck.

"That wasn't nobody business but ours.." Beetle said mugging her.

"Ion care. Don't try to play wimme like I ate yo ass.." She said frowning as Jamboy cracked up laughing.

"If I tell you to, you gon do it fa a Birkin bag.." He said.

"No the fuck I wouldn't. Play with yo momma." She replied, I chuckled and dressed my sandwich up.

"Ion wanna hear shit else bout ya'll ass in my crib dawg.." Kadar said shaking his head as I bit into my sandwich.

"It's that way Nuni biting into the sandwich fa me.." Beetle said, I mugged him.

"It's the fact you letting muhfuckas fart in yo mouth fa me.." I replied, Kadar laughed.

"Fuck up." He replied.

"Don't talk to my sister like det.." Nyla said mugging him, He sucked his teeth and looked at her. I sipped my sweet tea.

"Who was talking to you, bambi?" He asked, I choked.

"Why you keep making fun of my ankles?" She whined.

"You have nothing to say to me Nyla." He said, she gasped and stood up over him.

"Say my name like det again.." She said with a mug.

"BEAT HIS ASS IKEANNA!" I yelled, Kadar popped me in the mouth and mugged me.

"Mind ya business.." He replied, I sucked my teeth.

"Why?" I whined, he pecked my lips twice.

"Cause it's the best thing to do.." He said biting his lip at me. Always tryna have secs wimme 🥺.

—————

"Nu." I heard as I slept.

"Back Back Robert, I'm not your victim.." I mumbled moving around. "I'm too old fa you..." I added.

"Girl shut the fuck up. It's Mani. Open ya eyes.." She said, I opened my eyes and noticed her through the strains of hair that was in my face. I moved my hair out my face and sat up a little before yawning.

"You pregnant?" I asked.

"No," She said shaking her head.

"Ok then, get out.." I said laying back down, closing my eyes. I hate when people try to wake me up out my sleep.

"Ma downstairs with some strong ass man.." She said, I sat up and looked at her with a frown.

"He got like a Temp?" I asked.

"Yeah.."

Ok, I'll be down.." I said wiping my eyes. She walked out my room and I stood up and quickly threw some clothes on. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it.

Mari❤️

Your mother and father are back.

———
Yes, I did decide to Cliffhanger ya'll because Why not?

Thoughts on Kadar?

Who do ya'll dislike the most out of this whole book?

Who is your favorite character?

I'll update soon 😁.

Vote & Comment ❤️

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

142K 5.3K 26
After tragedy struck Naomi, she wanting nothing more than her savior to love her. She decides to move on in her life but with her heart broken an a b...
117K 4.4K 16
๐™ฐ๐š’๐š—'๐š ๐š—๐š˜ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š๐šœ ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ. ๐™ถ๐šŽ๐š ๐šž๐š™, ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š!
13.6K 209 8
Riches to rags! Shihori must adjust to life she's not accustomed to living. When a temporary thing, turns into something permanent watch how Shihori...
121K 2.5K 20
Zay finally gets what he wants which is to be with Kehlani. When she gives him a chance they soon fall in love and faces battles to keep it together...