Claustrophobia

By fangirlshavenolife

COMPLETE! Harry and Draco get locked in a closet (how ironic). Harry, however, doesn't respond well to it and... More

What's going on?
What do you want, Potter?
Wanna talk about it?
What's next?
Please?
Do you wanna?
Are you crazy?
How could you?
Draco?
Of course

Will you come with me?

10.9K 333 541
By fangirlshavenolife

A/N: I'm so sorry this chapter is so late but I was waaay too busy with school to write :( This chapter will have parts of the book (Half Blood Prince) in it near the end but I won't write them all out because I assume you all know what happens. Enjoy!

After having kissed every part of Harry's body, Draco pulled him out of the shower. they quickly dried themselves and put on underwear and pants. Harry was about grab his sweater when Draco stopped him.

"Leave it," he smiled, "I like looking at you."

Harry kissed him and let his fingers trace Draco's back. He moaned in their kiss and hopped onto the sink, hooking his legs around Draco.

"I will never-" Draco said, roaming his hands over Harry's body, "-get enough of this. Of you."

"I love you." Harry agreed, kissing him again, "I can't believe how easy it is to say that."

"I can't believe how easy it is to hear it." He grinned. "Wanna go to my bed and-"

"Yes. Definitely yes." Harry kissed him and moaned against his lips.

Draco picked him up and Harry laughed. Draco threw him on the bed and was pulled on top by Harry.

"I wish we could do this every day." Draco mumbled in Harry's neck, giving him soft kisses all over.

Harry traced his hand over Draco's back, "We could..."

Draco grinned. "Yeah, sure. I'll just ask the Ravenclaws to throw a party every night."

"No, I mean... Away from here."

Draco lifted his head. "What do you mean, love?"

Harry sat up, taking Draco's hands in his own. "I'm not going back to school next year."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm going away... There are some things that I need to do before I can defeat Voldemort."

Draco clenched his jaw.

"I want you to come with me... We can run away. That way we can just be together. And you don't have to hurt anyone... Will you come with me?"

Draco pulled his hands away from Harry's.

"Don't get me wrong, it's sounds amazing, but-"

"But what?"

"I can't. I have no choice, Harry."

"What? Of course you have. I just gave you one."

Draco shook his head. "You don't understand. He'll kill my parents if I don't do it."

"Well, can't they run away too? I'm sure the Order could find them a safe house or something."

"I... I don't know. My mom would probably go. But she won't go unless my father is going... Besides, we don't even have time for that."

"Of course we have time for that, it's an emergency. I'll talk to Dumbledore tonight and you and your family could go tomorrow."

Draco rubbed his temple, his shoulders tensed. Then he whispered. "It's happening tomorrow..."

Harry blinked and frowned at him.

"Snape will tell me more tomorrow afternoon. All I know is that some Death Eaters will come through the Vanishing Clo-"

"No no no," Harry interrupted him, "don't tell me. I mean, you're not going to go through with it, obviously."

"Of course I am."

"You're going to kill Dumbledore? Are you serious? What the fuck Draco. How are we even discussing this?" Harry stood up, his hand going through his hair.

"If I don't kill Dumbledore, he'll kill my parents. I told you." Draco said from his bed.

"So what, you can't do this!"

"Why are you getting mad at me? You don't know what I'm going through. You don't know what I've seen." He said, his voice breaking.

"Dumbledore is the only one Voldemort fears. How do you not understand that him being alive is more important than your parents?"

"What!" Draco stood up, facing Harry.

"Sorry Dray... Sorry I didn't mean that." He said, his voice soft.

"How dare you say that!" Draco was now yelling, "Do you really think my parents are less important than some old man? How fucking dare you, you don't even have parents!"

Harry rolled his eyes. "Wow, that one was low, even for you."

"Even for me? What is that supposed to mean?"

"It means that your acting like your old self! Like you're some stupid, annoying Slytherin bully."

That hurt. He hated the way he had acted when he was younger... Maybe he shouldn't have said that, but Harry had said something stupid as well.

"Draco?"

"Leave."

"What?" Harry said confused.

"I want you to leave. Now."

"Can't we just talk about this?"

"No. I'm done with this." If Harry'd just leave they could talk tomorrow and fix everything. Merlin, if only they could fix everything.

"Done with this? Do you mean us?"

"What? No of course not. Why would you think that?" Shit shit shit.

"Well you haven't been really invested in the future of our relationship!"

"Because I don't want to get my parents killed?"

"I get that, really. But how do you expect us to date when you've killed someone?" Harry yelled.

"...I don't know. But there's no way for me to not do it."

"And there's no way for me to accept you doing it."

Draco had tears in his eyes by now. He had been fearing this moment ever since their first kiss.

"So?" He asked.

"So this is it..." Harry said and clenched his jaw.

"So this is it."

Draco wanted to say something, anything. Beg him to stay and help him. Kiss him and tell him he loved him over and over again. But he just stood there, watching Harry grab his sweater and glasses from the bathroom and wand from the nightstand, and make his way to the door of the dorm room.

"Let me know if you change your mind." Harry said, staring at his hand on the doorknob. He turned it and left behind not just the room, but also Draco, staring at the ground, frozen.

He stood there for some time, he had no idea how long, but finally forced himself to go to move to the bathroom. He figured maybe some cold water in his face would wake him from this nightmare.

It didn't.

He looked at himself in the mirror, his face dripping with water. He took the sweater that was laying to his right and used it to wipe his face dry. Except, that wasn't his sweater.

It was a grey sweater with a small Hogwarts logo, yes. But the collar was not decorated with Slytherin's green and light grey stripes, but red and yellow.

Draco sat down against a wall, crying. He curled up and pressed his nose in the sweater, his tears soaking the fabric.

He had kept it together before, but now everything came out and he couldn't stop sobbing in Harry's sweater, which still had his scent.

~

Harry had felt numb ever since he left the Slytherin dorm last night. He hadn't spoken to anybody since and had barely slept.

Every sound, every shadow, everything reminded him of Draco, Draco, Draco.

He had hoped he would have come to him by now, agreeing to go with him. To be together.

All he had now was his sweater.

Had he grabbed it on purpose? Or was it jus due to his anger last night?

He had put it in his suitcase, stuffed under his other clothes.

Right now he was making his way to Dumbledore's office. He had a quest for the two of them. Harry, however, was hoping to tell him about Draco's plan.

"Harry, I'm glad you're here." Dumbledore said when Harry entered the office.

"Sir, before we go, there's something I need to tell you."

"Please do."

He took a deep breath. "I know this may sound crazy, but Snape and Draco are planning to-" Dumbledore cut him off before he could even get to the point.

"You do not have to worry about that, Harry."

"But sir, they're going to-"

"I do not wish to discuss the matter any further. We have more important business to attend. Do you wish to come with me tonight?"

"Yes." Harry said begrudgingly.

And so, before Harry could say another word about Draco's plan, Dumbledore told him what they'd be doing tonight.

When Harry made his way to the Gryffindor common room to get his Invisibility Cloak he quickly gave Ron and Hermione his Felix Felicis and told then roughly what was going on.

Maybe if the DA would be able to stop Snape and the Death Eaters.

And Draco...

Nervously he took Dumbledore's arm and they disapparated to a rock on the ocean near the entrance of a cave.

~

Snape was holding his arm painfully, the two of them were making their way to the Room of Requirement, ready to welcome the Death Eaters.

Is 'welcome' the right word?

Draco felt all kinds of things at the moment, nerves stress, sadness. It didn't matter what you'd call it, all that matter was that in less than ten minutes he'd have to kill Dumbledore.

The only thing keeping him sane was the Gryffindor sweater he was wearing, carefully hidden beneath his robes.

They arrived at the Room of Requirement. The closet had worked. They were nine total now and Draco could feel his heart beating in his throat.

All of the sudden they were stopped by spells being fired towards them. Draco saw at least one professor and what must be another Weasley, but there were also students fighting along them. Students he knew, Granger and that weird Lovegood girl.

Spells flew around his ears and he fired some too. He would not let them stop him now, he was too close.

He ducked to avoid a hex and was pulled to the side by Snape. "Go, now! I'll cover."

And so he did. He ran up the stairs as fast as he could.

He arrived at the Astronomy Tower and saw Dumbledore standing there. He shouted: "Expelliarmus!"

A/N: Let me know what you think and vote on this chapter if you liked it :) Next chapter will probably be up Friday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 2K 22
This is my first ever book or Lemon so please don't judge
237K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
238K 10.1K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
2M 106K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...