Gone Savage

By mamuni_ola

"you use to be my cup of tea but now I drink champagne". Victoria said. find out in this crazy love, Savage... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Dear Readers
chapter 11

chapter 5

85 38 24
By mamuni_ola

I woke up checking the alarm clock beside my bed.

It was already 7:30.

I reached for my phone and dialed Jane . It ringed for a while.

Thank God today is public holiday June 12. As you all know.

Then she finally picked.
Phone conversation:

Me: Good morning, how was your night?

Jane: I slept well. You?

Me: well I would say I slept like a baby. Jane you will not believe what Romeo and I saw in school yesterday.

Jane: what that, wait did you just say you and Romeo? Are you guys already talking?.

Me: yah, kind of.

Jane: they is nothing like kind of, yes or no.

Me: yes, do you want to hear what I want to say?

Jane: yah gist me.

Me: I saw Mr Daxon and a junior girl getting together, well with the way I see it I think he was sexually harassing her.

Jane: what! so that man can be that evil? You know what let me at DANFOBISRTO.

Me:ok, DANFOBISRTO have great taste in thier food, I love all thier meals and decor. Can't wait too order for their sweet jollof rice.

Jane: ok bye.

I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to do my business.
After a while I went to my mini closet and picked up a whine sweat shirt , a black trouser and a white pair of FILA canvas , throwing my Bob Marley hair style to the back.

I got out from my room and went straight to my mom's room. I sat down on her soft white bed.

"Good morning Mom, am going out".

"Good morning love, who are you going out with?.

"Jane".

"Ok, don't take too long".

Like as if I would ever not do that.

~•~•~•~•~
"Vee!!, Am over here". Jane yelled.

"Hi". Taking a sit."did you order for us?".

"Yah".

"Gosh DANFOBISRTO food is amazing" I said digging into the food".

"You can say that again". Jane said

I didn't waist time at all I started digging into food. This chicken is sweet but how will I be able to eat it comfortably, cause they are up to fifty people in this restaurant. And I certainly don't want to use my hand to cut chicken. Then an idea popped, I used the serviette on the table to rap the chicken and put it inside my purse.

"Gosh what are you doing?". Jane asked.

"See just leave it, I will go and do justice to the chicken when I get home".

Jane laughed.
"By the way i invited Romeo". She said.

"Oh ok".

.......few minutes later Romeo walked through the door he was wearing a black shirt with a gray trouser and a white canvas. Ok I guess.

"Hi guys?". He said taking a sit.

"Hey". Jane and I replied.

"So guys about Mr Daxon". I said.

"Yah, I have an idea but I don't really think it would be a good one". Romeo said.

"Go on let hear". Jane said.

"The teacher's staff room is going to be empty tomorrow they are having a meeting in the hall. Maybe if one of you girls can gather dozens of note for him to mark, I guess that should be able to hold him up a little. A girl that we can trust should be able to do the job, she should walk in majestically into the staff room and see if he makes a move. Jane and I would be set at the window side.

"Oya Idea man, that very smart". Jane said burstfully.

"But who would we use for the girl?".
Romeo asked.

"I will, he as his eyes on me". I said.

"Ok, good I guess we would see in school tomorrow?."

~•~•~•~•~ In school.
Jane and I already booked the amount of books we were to borrow, being quiet about it was kinda though, the school might not believe in us, but if we can get the video of him I guess they should be able to arrest the him.

The staff room was already empty Mr Daxon was still in staff room, Thank goodness. Romeo and Jane were already set at the window peeping into the room, they had set the camera properly.

It was my turn already, I entered the staff room holding a few notes to submit. Gosh I was shaking as fuck. His looks were as that of an hungry lion, he looked at me as if I was a pile of raw meat.

Then he stood up from his sit, moving closer to me slowly, I was facing the table so I directed my eyes on the floor seeing his foot steps. His hands were shaking like that of a grabby much. Then he grabbed my waist, I shivered "sir, what are you trying to do?". I asked in fair.

"Shh, love you don't want to make noise, cause no matter how you scream no one can hear you, so just cooperate with me". He said loosing his belt.

I was so scared I didn't know what to do, what if I couldn't handle him alone or what if he had done it already before anybody could rescue me. He caressed my body, my God I felt so irritated, but the one thing I could do was too kick him in his Area. And run outside.

"Victoria!! How there you?". He screamed while rubbing himself on the floor.

I ran to go and meet Romeo and Jane who were still waiting for me behind the staff room.

"Vee, that was very brave of you". Jane said hugging me.

"Thanks. Did you guys get the video?".

"Yah we did". Romeo said.

We were still watching the video quietly until we heard a voice from the back.

"What are you guys doing there?". Kelly yelled.

"Shut up and stop being loud". I said to her.

"How there you talk to me like that?". She said in anger.

"Who are you that I can't talk to like that". I replied almost about to slap her.

"Girls girls let stop this and behave our age". Romeo said.

~•~•~•~•~ In the principal's office

"Sir I have a case to report".

"What is it miss Justice?".

"They is been a case of a teacher sexually harassing the students. Female one's I most say".

"What and you are sure that it true not a misunderstanding, you know the consequences you have to face when you find out that it's a lie?".

"I am very aware of that infact I have proof". I said bringing out the phone.

"But how did you bring a.......?" I quickly cut the principal off.

"Sir the phone isn't the matter now, getting the teacher to admit it is what really matters for now". I said.

Hey guy if you feel that Victoria, Romeo and Jane did the right thing to video him and report to the school premises link a comment below.

And if you think what they did was bad. comment what you feel about this chapter.

And don't forget to hit the empty star.

💖💖 maymunah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 3.6K 41
~~~~(Mature)~~~~ "We're worlds apart..." "But I'm right here." "I'm far, farrrrrrrrrr far beneath your class..." "And so? I don't care." He shrugged...
5K 714 19
After being rejected by her high school crush, Jumoke decides to leave her past behind and focus more on being a working woman. But when fate decides...
562 112 11
"Betrayed by love"