𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘 | 𝟏𝟖+

By __julieee

In which an eighteen-year-old succumbs to an older man . . . "I can't resist him, even though I tried. Call m... More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 10

216K 6.2K 5.4K
By __julieee

A T H E N A

"Baby, baby, I feel crazy, up all night, all night and every day.

Give me something, oh, but you just say nothing,

What is happening to me?"

° ° °

I wake up to knocking on my door, and I lazily open my eyes. "Athena! Wake up, sleepyhead," mom says from behind the door. I faintly see the doorknob moving down, and suddenly I'm wide awake and I shoot up, looking to my left but see that it's empty. I frown.

Where's Vincenzo?

The door opens, revealing my mom still in her pajamas. "Get up, honey. I've been calling your name the last couple of 30 minutes," she says and leaves the door open.

All kinds of questions go through my mind. When did Vincenzo leave? Did last night actually happen? Slowly, I get out of my bed, to see that I'm only in my robe.

Last night did really happen. And he ripped my thong off, again, which annoys me. I rush to my closet and quickly put on a new pair of panties, and then I throw on some pajamas. I brush my hair a one last time before I walk out of my room, and funnily enough the door next to mine opens, revealing a sleepy Vincenzo in only his sweatpants, his hair disheveled.

My throat becomes dry really quick.

"Buongiorno," he rasps out, and I almost moan at the sound of his morning voice. I mutter a good morning before I turn around and start walking down the hallway, to the stairs. I hear his footsteps follow me, and I can feel his eyes burn holes in the back of my neck. 

As fast as I can, I fly down the stairs, and rush to the kitchen to find my mom cooking breakfast, and my dad sitting on his usual spot reading the paper.

"Good morning, Athena," mom smiles at me, and I go over her to give her a kiss on the cheek. I do the same with my dad.

Not much later, Vincenzo walks in the kitchen in all his glory, and sends my mom his billion-dollar smile. I take a seat next to my dad, and pour myself some milk in my glass.

"Good morning, Vincenzo! Slept well?" mom asks and finishes the pancakes. She brings the eggs, bacon, pancakes and some syrup to the table and goes over to the fridge for the bread.

Then she takes a seat in front of me, leaving the only spot next to me for Vincenzo to sit on.

I close my eyes and try to contain myself from cursing, which I do rarely.

"Yes, it was very... satisfying."

I almost choke on my milk. My dad sends me a weird look before turning back to the handsome devil that took a seat beside me.

"Would you like to have some coffee?" mom asks.

After he said yes mom makes him some coffee and brings it to him. He smiles at her before taking the cup and sipping from it.

"How did you sleep?" Vincenzo asks my parents, and nonchalantly puts a hand on my thigh. My fingers tighten around my glass, and I press my lips together.

Acting ignorant, I reach for the eggs and put some on my plate. I feel his fingers slowly go upwards, to my private area. 

Quickly, my hand goes under the table and swats his hand away. He takes another sip of his coffee, acting so oblivious to what he's doing to me under the table. Satisfied that I managed to make him stop, I take a bite from my breakfast, only to choke on it as I suddenly feel his hand on my heat.

All the heads on the table turn to me. "Are you alright, Athena?" dad asks concerned. I rapidly swallow and nod with a not so convincing smile.

"Peachy," I mutter and drink from the milk.

I move my hips a little, an attempt to push his hand away but only end up grinding myself on his hand, his palm brushing against my clothed clit.

I find myself getting wet, and I take a sharp intake of breath. I see a smirk tugging at the corner of Vincenzo's lips.

How dare he?

I turn back to my food, ignoring the hand that's on my throbbing heat, slowly squeezing, his fingertips brushing over my clothed, sensitive skin.

"So, Vincenzo," mom begins and takes a sip from her coffee, "is there any special woman in your life?"

This day is just getting better and better. "Well," Vincenzo starts, and his fingers start stroking me, slowly rubbing over my clit and sliding down, "there is someone. From the first moment I laid eyes on her, I knew I had to have her."

Is he talking about me?

Mom smiles unknowingly. "That's great. She must be special to catch your eye, I remember how much of a player you were back in the day," mom chuckles. His thumb presses hard on my clit, and I have to bite in my cheeks to prevent myself from moaning.

Vincenzo smiles. "Yeah, but that was a long time ago. I plan on having this girl, and never letting her go."

I feel my stomach drop, and the hairs in the back of my neck rise. Dad laughs.

"She sounds like someone special," he says.

"Oh, believe me, she is," Vincenzo says. "I only hope the best for you," mom smiles and takes a bite of her pancake.

Don't, mom, please.

Suddenly I feel cold down there, and surprisingly enough Vincenzo took his hand away. I don't know why disappointment fills me, but I try to hide it and continue to eat my breakfast.

"So, Athena, I was wondering when you're gonna decide to visit your old man at work," dad jokes.

I smile. "I don't know when is the best time to have lunch with you," I shrug.

"You can come anytime," dad says, and turns to Vincenzo, "right?"

Vincenzo leans back in his chair and nods. "Sure, Athena can come whenever she feels like it," he says, but I know he means something else. I turn my head away from him, but not before catching the wink he sends me.

"Good to know," I mutter, and push my now empty plate away. I excuse myself from the table, telling everyone I'm going to put on some clothes and make my way upstairs.

As I make my way upstairs, I silently wonder why God decided that it would be a good idea that Vincenzo came in my life.

I walk in my room and pick some clothes from my closet. My mind is set on a skirt, but as I recall the event from the other day, I decide against it and put some black jeans, with a white jumper on top on my bed, for when I'm done with washing myself. 

I'm left in only my underwear, and am busy finding my bra that Vincenzo threw away yesterday. Like the idiot I am, I don't hear the door behind me opening, and the feet that are walking towards me.

I gasp as I feel two strong arms wrap around my waist, pulling me against a hard chest.

"Looking for something, mia cara?" Vincenzo asks in my ear, his breath tickling my skin.

My bra is dangling in front of my face, and I raise my hand to grab it, but he only holds it higher, out of my reach.

He chuckles in my ear, obviously enjoying himself.

"What do we say?"

I close my eyes and inhale deeply.

"Thank you."

He hums in my ear. "That's more like it," he whispers, and instead of giving it back, he puts in on me. My arms go through the bra strap, and he clips it close behind my back. 

The bra sits a bit uncomfortable and I raise my hands to put it the good way, but Vincenzo beats me to it. His one hand holds the cup, and the other one grabs my breast and lifts it up, putting it in the cup, and he does the same with the other one.

His thumb brushes over my nipple as he grabs it, and he repeats his previous actions.

I bite back a whimper when his presence leaves mine, and I turn around to face him.

I swallow, "What do you want?"

His eyes darken, and his tongue swipes over his bottom lip, and I can't help but follow the movement with my eyes.

"I want you," he whispers in a low voice. "Vincenzo..."

"Shh," he shushes me, and puts a hand on my lower back, pulling me flush against him, and I feel something hard poke my thigh. I blush.

"I want you, Athena," he breathes, and dips his head down to my neck.

"I want no one else, just you. And I don't care that your mouth says that what we do is wrong, because your body says otherwise," he rasps out, and places an open mouth kiss on my neck, his tongue stroking against it. I close my eyes, forbidding myself of enjoying this.

"I can never forget your angelic moans and the way our bodies fit so well together. I refuse to forget how you react to my touch, how you plead for me to let you come and how you whisper my name when I pleasure you," he says huskily in my ear, and licks my earlobe.

"Because I meant what I said downstairs, Athena, I plan on never letting you go." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...