ArShi : Lust to love

By sobtiaaarshi

Starts from Arnav and Khushi's first meeting More

1 : Seesh Mahal
2 : Beauty Met Beast
3 : Pearls
4 : Broken Marriage
5 : Proposition
6 : Trapping Pigeon
7 : Kid From Streets
8 : Seal The Deal With A Kiss
9 : The Beginning Of Many Nights
10 : Endless Night
11 : Morning After The Passionate Night
12 : His Red Beauty
New Cover Photo
13 : H..Hungry
14 : One Morning Of Their Life
16 : Benvenuto a Milano
Arnav's Private Jet
17 : Three Months

15 : Loyal To Her

4K 295 157
By sobtiaaarshi

Sharp at 9'o clock AR glass door opened and came Arnav Singh Raizada looking utterly handsome in his 3 piece grey suit with white crisp shirt along with grey tie. Everybody stood up in silent and started greeting him. Ignoring them he walked toward his private elevator just to reach to his cabin at 35th floor.

As soon as he reached to his cabin, his PA Annie came with his black coffee and his day schedule.

Annie " ASR, at 9:30am you have meeting with new employees. Then at 10am with Mr. Bhalla, next at 11:30 you have meeting with Finance Department; next at 1pm you have a meeting along with lunch with Mumbai Suppliers and then at 5pm video conference with Mr. Yang. And one more thing Mr. Sinha, head of Design Department, asked your time to talk about upcoming fashion show "

Arnav " Do I have any schedule at 4pm? "

Annie " No ASR "

Arnav " Good then give that time Mr. Sinha. Anything else? "

Annie " No ASR "

Arnav " Ask new employees come to conference room "

Annie " Okay ASR " left

After having his coffee Arnav went to conference room. He saw all new employees present there. He walked to his seat and sat there.

Arnav " Welcome to AR. I prefer perfection and professionalism in my office. I don't want any type of stupidity or silliness in my office. And make sure you never mix your personal and professional life in office hours. I hope whatever certificates you submitted are genuine. If we found anything fraud, then you will be out of this company So, you better come forward by yourself. If we find out, then the consequences will be little hard for you to get another job. I think I'm clear enough for you all. This meeting ends here. You may all leave now. Once again Welcome to AR "

One by one all new employees left from there.

Ten minutes later Sameer, one talented of designers of AR, came inside conference room following by Aman with Mr. Bhalla. Mr. Bhalla moved forward to shake hand with Arnav

Bhalla " ASR " shaking hands

Arnav just nodded his head and looked at Sameer " Designs? "

Sameer " Yes ASR ", put the folder on table in front of Mr. Bhalla and opened it " Sir the designs "

Bhalla went through all the designs and was very much impressed " Well ASR, these all are nice and really exquisite. I like to take all of them "

Arnav " Good " taking the folder from the table extended towards Aman " Aman take these designs to work shop and tell them to start working on them "

Aman " Okay ASR "

Bhalla " I want to get them within 3 weeks ASR "

Arnav " Don't worry Mr. Bhalla AR never late with its delivery. You will get all of these designs within 3 weeks "

Arnav entered his cabin after seeing off Mr. Bhalla. He dallied Annie through intercom to send coffee for him. Within 5 minutes a peon delivered his coffee. He was sipping his coffee while standing at the window of his glass-enclosed office and looked down at his staff. Suddenly he felt a pair of slim arms went around his waist and a head rested on his back.

Lavanya " I missed you ASR " in husky voice

Arnav thought how she different it was from Khushi's melodious voice and soothing embrace. He felt uneasy with Lavanya's arms around him. He removed her hands from himself and turned around to see her in black sultry dress showing her ample cleavage but he not turned on seeing her in it.

Arnav " What are you doing here, La? " with uninterested tone

Lavanya " It's been near to three months. I miss you ASR " with fallen face

Arnav " This isn't going to work out Lavanya "

Lavanya " Why? " angry

Arnav " I don't need to answer to you Lavanya. We are done " strenly

Lavanya " You can't do this to me ASR! " demanded " I won't let you humiliate me like this! You can't just break up with me "

Arnav " Lavanya, we were together for the sex. It was you who blabbed to everyone and gave a name to the non-existent relationship between us. So there is no breaking up. This arrangement we had between us just won't work out anymore "

Lavanya " You've found someone else, haven't you? " seethed in anger " Who's the little bitch? Let me at her once and I'll prove that I'm more of a woman! Does she satisfy you like me? Does she? She isn't what you want. No one can handle you like me. Only I can. Remember the time, you fucked me in that conference room, everybody could see us, they could hear us. Or the time, you fucked me in my terrace, out in the open air "

Arnav's anger was rapidly mounting. His left hand gripped Lavanya's throat. She started to gasp for air and started to pull his hands away from her but she was nothing to his strength.

Arnav " Listen to me, you worthless bitch " yelled " Don't ever dare to speak about My Girl with that filthy mouth of yours. You were nothing but a fuck to me and that's all you'll ever be. Don't even try to compare yourself to my Girl." released Lavanya roughly making her fall down " GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE NOWWW BITCH " screamed making Lavanya scurried away

Few hours later when he returning home from office, he stopped his car on signal. He lowered the glass window hearing knock on it. He saw a little boy selling red roses. He knew Khushi loved red roses unlike other ladies loved diamonds jewelleries and designer cloths. She is always happy with simple things.

Arnav " Give me all the roses " giving a 2000 rupees note to the boy

Boy " Sir, I have no change "

Arnav " Keep it with you "

With huge smile, boy gave all the roses to Arnav.

TEASER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keep voting & commenting

Next chapter will be 50+ comments and full of ArShi romance 

Guys I want to inform you all that now my sister had given birth a cute, healthy little girl two days ago

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 21.5K 50
It is a sweet story of Arnav and Khushi. This story starts with Shyam's truth out about him being a married man. From the episode dated 11th December...
316K 13.9K 31
It's starts from Payal and Akash's marriage. What if the Raizadas are not whom they portray themselves to be?. What if the Guptas are also not the...
65.7K 3.6K 20
ASR FALLS FOR KHUSHI AT FIRST SIGHT AND WANTS TO MAKE HER HIS. WILL SHE ACCEPT A MAN WHO HATED THE WORD MARRIAGE? WILL DADI WHO TREASURE KHUSHI LET A...
93.2K 3.6K 30
"You can't keep running away from me", Arnav said, his face was all serious as his eyes bored into Khushi's. Standing her ground, Khushi uttered usin...