SECRET. . . hossler ✓

De -ADOREMARAIS

𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝑇ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- "𝗜𝗧'𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧" ... Mai multe

ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-sɪx
ғɪғᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-sɪx
sɪxᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sɪxᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sɪx
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sɪx
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ

ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx

8.2K 130 34
De -ADOREMARAIS

ELIZA SAT IN HER ROOM, STARING AT HERSELF IN THE MIRROR WHEN JADEN WALKED IN. Stopping at the doorframe, Jaden raised his eyebrows at the girl looking at herself in the mirror.

"Admiring yourself?"

Eliza jumped as Jaden's figure came noticeable in her mirror, making the girl smile as she felt his hands on her shoulders. They locked eyes in the mirror, Eliza sticking her tongue out at the boy as Jaden rested his head on hers.

"Everyone's going to be here soon." Eliza nodded, as she looked down at her phone, the screen being flooded with the girl group chat catching her and Jaden's attention.

"Someone's famous." Jaden said, lifting his finger to point down at her phone, Eliza shaking her head as she picked up the phone, skimming through the texts on her lockscreen.

"Still persuading you to stay?" Jaden asked, taking his hands off her shoulders, grabbing one of her spare stools in her bedroom, pulling it so he could sit behind Eliza.

"Of course they are, they think it's stupid I'm leaving already."

"Well they're not wrong." Jaden said, Eliza seeing the boy shrug in the mirror, making the girl turn around so she was facing the boy. "We all think you should stay."

"Not helping." Jaden smiled, giving the girl a peck on the cheek, as she glanced down at her phone.

"What it's true Liza, I'll even come home with you." Eliza widened her eyes, shaking her head at the boy sitting before her. Jaden nodded his head as a Eliza continued to shake her head, the two just continuing to shake and nod their heads for a few minutes.

"Okay my neck is hurting." Jaden groaned as he stood up, his hand finding its way to his neck, giving to a rub as he looked down at Eliza.

"Why would you want to come back to Maryland with me?" Jaden shrugged his shoulders before giving Eliza a quick peck.

"It'll give you a good excuse to come back then, cause i would need to come back." Eliza rolled her eyes as she wrapped her arms around Jaden's waist, the boy sitting down in his chair, before quickly pulling Eliza onto his lap. "No but really, you need to stay in LA longer."

"Well you can persuade mama Lisa then."

"She loves me that'll be easy." Jaden said, Eliza just rolling her eyes once again at the boy as she leaned her head against his shoulder, the two enjoying each other's silence.

"Speaking of mums..." Eliza sat up as Jaden spoke, the boy noticing the wide smile sprawled onto Eliza's face as she looked up to the boy.

"Amy is so sweet!" Eliza exclaimed, Jaden nodding his head in agreement, a smile too appearing onto his face as Eliza continued to talk about how nice Amy was on her posts and the messages they would send to eachother on text.

"Wait what? You have my mums number?"

"No..."

"Eliza."

"Okay yes, why is that a bad thing?" Eliza asked, Jaden shaking his head as he pulled Eliza's head closer to him, allowing him to kiss her temple.

"Far from it love." Eliza smiled as Jaden began to stroke her hair, the girl watching her and Jaden in the mirror, brightening her smile.

"It's cute." Eliza leaned up, giving Jaden a kiss. "Well look whose being the affectionate one now?" Jaden teased the girl, Eliza giving his arm a gentle shove.

"Only because I want you to do something."

"Uh now that's rude." Jaden said, ruffling Eliza's hair, making the girl groan as she placed a kiss on Jaden's cheek.

"I'm only joking, but can you do my hair for me?"

"Never thought you would ask." Jaden said, Eliza looking to her vanity, her eyes darting between the curlers and straighteners.

"Well you did a good job blowdrying it, so how about straightening or curling it?" Eliza watched Jaden nod in the mirror, making the girl smile as Jaden lifted her off his lap, onto the opposite chair.

"Sounds good to me."

Elizahall added to her instagram story

Eliza posted a tiktok

before the house became busy
@jadenhossler

2.1m likes
33.1k comments

@fan92- HE KISSED HER CHEEK

@fan0238- i live for Jeliza content

@fan8- did you guys see her instagram story!?!
@fan1- YES. If they say they aren't together I'm
done

@dixiedamelio- MY FAVES

@addisonre- THE CUTENESS HERE
@eliza- hehe

@addisonre- @brycehall be like this.
@fan823- I-
@brycehall- why would i want to act like a simp
@joshrichards- buddy u already are one

@user53- i want to be apart of this group^

@hater9147- this shit ain't cute
@fan0- speaking bout urself i see

@fan6- best couple ever

@fan021- I'm actually more jealous of Jaden

@user72- Jaden's one lucky guy
@jadenhossler- 👍🏼
@eliza- wait Jaden's a guy?!?

@fan4- IM LIVING FOR THIS JELIZA CONTENT

@fan9249- Eliza is so pretty i can't cope

@hater814- such a disgusting couple wtf

@hater94724- girl that top does nothing for you

/——————————————————————-\

I know this is such a short chapter I'm sorry

But i wanted to get something out before i have to go back to school tomorrow

Year 13 is going to be such a fun year with all the new restrictions cause of corona

I will try to be as consistent with posting updates, but a levels will honestly be the death of me, so no promises!

More important news

Thank you so so much for over 45k reads! This is crazy and I'm so glad you guys are all enjoying the story as much as i love writing it!

More updates will be coming, just not as much as a fast rate as they have been. But that means i can take more time writing longer chapters if I'm uploading every other day or two days for example.

\——————————————————————/

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

68.7K 763 37
Y/n was living in an extremely bad environment. Her mom had super well paying jobs, but the jobs were not what you would expect. And her only 3 frien...
8.6K 211 28
" 𝒊'𝒎 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅" this story starts at part 53! its for people who already read the first 52 parts on m...
157K 1.4K 23
You're 18. Its your senior year and you used to visit the boys during summer. Your parents let you move in when you only had a couple of months left...
622K 8.5K 95
Anthony's little sister is forced to spend the summer with the sway boys but doesn't want to go. She insists on not making friends with the boys and...