Zaniel, Dorbyn and Donah ones...

By l0ner_cv

Some Zaniel, Dorbyn and Donah one shots because why not! More

Requests/Explainations
Lightning - Zaniel
Class Fight - Donah
Tour - Dorbyn
I love you - Donah
Tour pt.2 - Dorbyn
A/N
Insecure - Zaniel
Rain - Donah
Tease - Zaniel
Tease pt.2 - Zaniel
I'm back - Dorbyn
Broken - Donah
first time - Dorbyn
Pregnant - Zaniel
I'm sorry - Zaniel
Long Distance - Zaniel
It's you - Donah
Note - Dorbyn
We Need Eachother - Zaniel
Note pt.2 - Dorbyn
Bar - Donah
Hard - Zaniel
Note pt.3 - Dorbyn
Prank - Dorbyn
Best Friends Brother - Zaniel
Hero - Dorbyn
Roommate - Zaniel
Step Brother - Donah
Big Plans - Donah
Strip That Down - Threesome
Note pt.4 - Dorbyn
Fortnite - Zaniel
Pregnant pt.2 - Zaniel
Threesome - pt.2
Note pt.5 - Dorbyn
Soulmate - Zaniel
Forbidden - Dorbyn
Teacher - Zaniel
Birthday - Donah
Note pt.6 - Dorbyn
It's you pt.2 - Donah
Board Games - Zaniel
Heat - Dorbyn
Note pt.7 - Dorbyn
Spell - Dorbyn
Hold On - Donah
Note pt.8 - Dorbyn
Pet - Zaniel
Break Up - Donah
Hallway - Zaniel
Note pt.9 - Dorbyn
Note pt.10 - Dorbyn
Goodbye

Bully - Dorbyn

1.5K 38 16
By l0ner_cv

wdw isn't a thing, their all in high school.
Daniels top.

no smut, warnings: bullying, violence.

Daniel- 17
Corbyn- 16
Jack- 16
Jonah- 17
Zach- 16
Eben- 17 (oldest out of all of them)
________
3rd person

Daniel was the bad boy of the school. but not your generic one.

yes, he got into fights. a lot of fights. but they weren't for no reason, he would only get into fights with people who are bullying someone else.

if he saw someone getting hurt, or bullied he would step in immediately.

the thing is he would win every single fight, and people feared him because of it.

see, he wasn't just a 'bad boy' he was also extremely sweet and kind to a lot of people.

Daniel also was a musician. and basically everyone loved hearing him sing.

he would always perform in the talent shows, and sometimes after or before school he would sing for people.

and lastly, his looks.

he was bisexual so girls and boys drooled over him.

they lived in a small town, so everyone knew each other.

sometimes at the beach or when Daniel was just on a run, people would see him completely shirtless.

and they loved it.

girls and boys admired the boy. most of them wanted to sleep with him, while others literally wanted to marry him.

Daniel was their dream man.

he was like a superstar there.

Daniel wasn't so innocent either though. oh no. he has slept with a few people and rumours spread quickly.

funny part is, they were all true.

"did you know, he's a beast in bed."

"I heard he's 10 inches!"

"I heard he takes his time but also goes extremely hard."

"someone told me he's a pro."

"well, I heard sometimes he goes so hard you can't walk for like a week!"

Daniel heard all the whispers and rumours about him, he just laughed and smirked whenever he heard someone talk about it.

then there's Corbyn.

he was the only guy in the school who would wear feminine clothes, like skirts and crop tops.

he loved wearing those kinds of clothes. and the girls and gays would always hype him up.

whenever someone tried to pick on him he had his friends, Jonah, Jack, Zach or Eben there to help him.

Daniel admired Corbyn, but he didn't show it.

today was like many others, except Corbyn was alone. he didn't have anyone there to help him.

the biggest high school bully, Liam noticed and immediately took action.

"look who it is, Corbyn besson." Liam laughed while walking towards Corbyn.

the blond was just getting books out of his locker, he didn't want any trouble.

especially with Liam and his minions.

"what? don't have your little friends to help you?" he was right, they all were somewhere else right now.

"look at me besson." Liam spat. Corbyn turned around to face the black haired boy.

"your a little gay piece of shit, you know that right?" he said catching everyone's attention.

Corbyn frowned and felt tears come to his eyes. "what are you gonna do cry? your such a baby."

"your mom probably hates you, I mean who would want to have you as a kid." the bully continued.

Daniel heard these words and felt anger rush over him.

Liam Mack. for fucks sake.

he thought to himself before making his way through the crowd of people.

girls and boys watched as Daniel made his way over to Liam and his little slaves.

everyone knew what was about to happen and backed up, giving them space.

Daniel pushed one of the bully's minions and gave them a death stare.

they feared him, so they backed away. not wanting to get into any trouble with Daniel. they knew what he could do.

the older saw Corbyn crying and his heart broke.

"Liam. get away from him." Daniel warned.

Liam chuckled and turned around to face Daniel. "look Seavey, I realize everyone else might be scared of you. but I'm not so your gonna have to do more then that to scare me."

Corbyn wasted no time to run to the side, he saw Jonah so he ran to him.

Daniel had enough of the bully and pushed him against the locker, choking him lightly.

"listen Daniel, we all know your dad hates you. don't hide it. he knows your a mistake." Liam spat, smirking.

"shut up." Daniel warned.

"I mean, you act like your life is perfect. that's far from the truth"

"shut the hell up Liam."

the black haired boy laughed. "what? can't handle the truth? you know damn well your father wishes you were dead. your the reason your mom died Daniel."

"shut the fuck up!" Daniel yelled throwing Liam onto the ground. he took a second to take his hoodie off and throw it too the side. leaving him in a tank top.

the girls drooled at the site.

"your talking about me? what about you? huh?!" Daniel said punching the boy on the floor.

"this whole damn town hates you. they all wish you were dead! you know very well that if you tried to jump of a cliff nobody would stop you. nobody cares about you." Daniel took all his frustration out on the bully.

Liam was beaten badly but didn't give up. he had a pocket knife so he grabbed it and tried to use it on Daniel.

the school gasped as they saw this, but Daniel was smarter then that.

Liam was able to get Daniel a little bit, so he was bleeding but it wasn't too bad.

Corbyn watched, scared, not of Daniel. but for Daniel.

Daniel used his foot to hold down the hand with the knife. he grabbed the knife and put it into his own pocket.

"what? can't handle the truth?" the older said punching him one more time before stopping.

he used a knee to hold Liam down. "stop talking shit about others when your life is completely worthless."

Daniel got up and walked away before getting stopped by Liam himself.

"wow you can actually walk? thought you learned your lesson."

"I'm not giving up that easy Seavey." Liam was able to hit Daniel across the face.

Daniel chuckled. "shouldn't have done that." he grabbed his arm and twisted it around so Liam was facing the other way.

he used his own arm to hold the bully by his neck. choking him.

"say your sorry, Liam. say it." Daniel spat.

Liam stayed silent, not wanting to admit defeat.

"say. it." Daniel choked him a bit harder.

"fine I'm sorry! let me go!" Liam screamed in pain.

Daniel let go of the boy and pushed him away. he grabbed his hoodie off the ground and walked away, in pain.

Corbyn noticed that Daniel was hurt by the knife so he followed him into the bathroom.

Daniel stood in front of the mirror, taking his tank top off.

Corbyn walked in and saw Daniel with no shirt. he had to admit, it was hot.

the older saw Corbyn and looked at him. "hey." is all he said.

"t-thank you, for helping me." Corbyn whispered. Daniel smiled and turned to face him.

"don't thank me." he said back. Corbyn walked over to Daniel, noticing the blood running out of his body.

he touched the injury, making Daniel wince in pain.

"I'm sorry!" Corbyn said feeling bad about hurting him.

"don't say sorry. it wasn't your fault." Daniel gave the younger a warming smile, reassuring him it was fine.

Corbyn just so happen to have some bandages in his bag so he took them out.

he grabbed some tissue and wet it. "this is gonna hurt I'm sorry." Corbyn warned before wiping away the blood coming out of the wound.

Daniel groaned in pain, squeezing his eyes shut. "fuck."

it was a quick thing so Corbyn was finished pretty quickly. "sorry, again."

"it's fine your just trying to help. don't worry."

Corbyn grabbed them bandages and wrapped it around Daniel abdomen.

"uh.. I'm sorry, about the things Liam said, about your mother and stuff. you didn't deserve that.." Corbyn whispered looking into Daniels ocean eyes.

the younger didn't realize his hands were resting on Daniel bare chest.

"it's okay..I guess. she's in a much better place now." Daniel sighed looking down at Corbyn.

they got lost in each other's existence, not noticing how much time passed.

Corbyn became red very quickly. but he didn't care.

Daniel grabbed Corbyns waist and kissed him. the younger kissed back immediately.

their lips moved in sync perfectly. Daniel could taste the cherry chapstick on Corbyns lips.

Daniel picked Corbyn up and put him on the sink. not stopping the movements of their lips.

luckily they didn't have those sensors on the sink, that start the water. so Corbyn wouldn't get wet.

Daniel pulled away and looked Corbyn up and down. "I love the way you dress, you look adorable."

Corbyn blushed and giggled. "thank you."

Daniel smiled and gave Corbyn a peck on the lips. "Corbyn I have liked you for so long, I just never showed it cause I was scared you didn't like me the same way. but now I'm asking you, will you be mine?"

Corbyn put his hands around Daniels neck, and put his legs around Daniels waist. he nodded and kissed him again.

once they pulled away Daniel got his hoodie and put it over Corbyn. "wait what are you gonna wear?"

"don't worry I always keep extra clothes in my locker."
_______________
don't bully others.
also how long do you think 'note' could go on for before it gets boring?

wc: 1595

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 8.9K 69
ห—หห‹ ๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐๐˜๐ ๐๐„๐’๐’๐Ž๐ ! ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—บ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ...
231K 5.1K 48
โฑ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐‘๐๐˜๐ - ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐. in which i write a whole lot more dorbyn oneshots.
21.4K 446 86
imagines of these boys <3 soft {completed}
161K 4.4K 72
แด‡แด แด‡ษด แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ แด€สŸสŸ สœแด‡ส€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹s, sสœแด‡'s sแด›ษชสŸสŸ สœแดแด˜แด‡า“แดœสŸ แด›สœแด€แด› sแดแดแด‡แด…แด€ส sสœแด‡'สŸสŸ ส™แด‡ สœแด€แด˜แด˜ส. - [sแด‡วซแดœแด‡สŸ แด›แด สœแดแด˜แด‡สŸแด‡ss]