🖤Natasha Romanoff x Reader O...

By sufan1000

Just a bunch of one shots because i love her! Requests are open ⚠️this symbol means smut or trigger warning T... More

Requests
Bad Day
Russian Lessons ⚠️
Spiders
Morning After
Top or Bottom?
not an update
Hugs
Attention
Natalia
Not a damn thing
Bye Bye Bikinis
Safe House
Mission Suit
One Year
Detour ⚠️
Shocking
Well this is awkward
Scorched ⚠️
Its okay...
Drunk
Hide the Zucchini
Worthy
Welcome Back Agent
Peggy (1)
Peggy (2)
Sam's House
Peggy (3)
Sterile
I Want One
Web Swinging
Hey yall not an update
Miss me?
Safe House (2)
Peanut Butter Sandwich
Lil update

Braids

23K 476 146
By sufan1000

Natasha loves braiding hair. I just saw how to train your dragon again and I thought it was cute how Astrid would braid little bits of Hiccups hair so...

Your POV
It was just something you noticed quickly after meeting Natasha. How her fingers would attach to her hair and would quickly tie a small braid in the back. You figured it was just a habit, a fidget tool since she was restless more and more often with danger around every corner.

And after you had finally started dating, Natasha quickly took to braiding your hair after you admitted you loved when people touched your hair.

And that's what she did. Whether it was clean or dirty or wet or dry she would braid it for fun. She would normally just take tiny bits of hair and braid them. She would be sitting with you and next thing you know, 3 small braids in your hair.

She would always take them out after so she could rebraid them later. You once asked her about it and she shrugged.

"I don't know why I do it honestly. It's just a nervous habit."

So you had guessed right. Just a random quirk she had. Sometimes she would even braid all your hair in extravagant styles that never would cease to impress you.

But since you were shit at braiding and styling hair you never returned the favor. But lucky for you Natasha was quite content in changing her own hair style.

And you loved it when she would come back one day and have it different. You admitted your favorite up until now was the long, straight and red style.

And you loved how complimenting her hair would make her smile or even blush at the attention.

However the only downside was watching her randomly braid everyone else's hair. Her favorite out of the boys was Thors hair because he actually enjoyed having his hair braided into cool styles. But once his hair got cut off she refocused and started braiding Clint and Tony's.

"Ow you're ripping my hair out!" Tony would complain. "Stop moving then." Natasha would scold. After a while she mainly only did Clint and occasionally Loki's hair.

However her hands always found their way back to your hair. And they were always gentle with you. Not pulling or ripping.

And sometimes you would tell her to leave the small braids in and she would ask why.

"They remind me of you." You had answered honestly and she had smiled before kissing you.

So now everyday you would have at least one small braid in the back of your hair somewhere. Left behind from Natasha's quick fingers.

AN this is super short but I just randomly thought of it. But yeah I hope you like it. Don't forget to leave a suggestion if you have one and vote if you want! 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 263 8
Natasha Romanoff x Reader Warnings: There will be smut (Parts with smut will have their own warnings and will be marked as '18+ ONLY'). Every part wi...
19.6K 590 22
Y/N has just joined the avengers, and has caught the eye of a certain Russian spy. Will they make it, or will there love crash and burn. Please leave...
823K 16.3K 176
This will be a primarily Natasha Romanoff oneshot book, but I'll sprinkle in some Scarlett Johansson ones as well. SJ stories will be labeled with he...
28.9K 353 16
Scarlett Johansson and Natasha Romanoff one shots. Fluff=F Smut=S G!p= G!p Trigger Warning=TW I feel i typically write well, but still, in case, plea...