Sangwoo X reader {Oneshots-Le...

By cloudyEuphoria-

Hey- I've never done Oneshots before but here I am . this is a Sangwoo X reader :) . Contains: >swearing >sm... More

~Bathroom Sex~

841 14 11
By cloudyEuphoria-

WARNING
——————
This chapter contains drug abuse,swearing and a lot of Smut .you have been warned .I apologise if any words are Triggering
————————————————————————

Writer
————-
You and your Closest Friends(Lottie ;a Blonde girl with the most Prettiest Brown eyes And Ophelia ;A Red haired Girl with Green eyes .Those are your best friends) Decided to Go out to party at your Local Club .The Club was always Packed with people and was very Popular in London .But it was always Known as one of the biggest Drug infested buildings within the Uk .Meaning that people would travel Hours or Fly Over to Get the best weed and Cocaine or anything else .The prices weren't too High either so .

Y/n entered the Club with Lottie and Ophelia .Their Eyes slowly searched the room as they started to point Out all the different types of people meaning ;The alcoholics who were dancing on the bar spilling drink everywhere ,People who were trying to start a Fight,The Try hards for dancing ,the Lonely Single people in the corner ,Couples making out ,best friends Dancing ,People sniffing coke off Tables and so much more .The Vibe was so dangerous but they loved it .

Lottie grabbed Ophelia and Y/n's hand Guiding them to the dance Floor .They wanted to show who are the baddest Bitches .

Lottie began to speakZ

L-Lottie. O-Ophelia. Y/n-you

L-"I am just going to get us some drinks .What do you fancy ?"she said Trying to talk over the loud music

O-"A Vodka And Coke please ..how about you y/n" she said as she danced .

Y/n-"Same as Ophelia ,Lottie .Try to get us some Weed ?"you said Cheekily .

L-"if you insist "She said as she walked off ,Gently pushing people out of the way to get to the bar .

Y/n grabbed Ophelia's Hands and began dancing with her while Glue by Bicep Played .Y/n And Ophelia danced for awhile still waiting on their drinks but Y/n noticed that She might be awhile .

Y/n-"Ophelia we might be thirsty for longer now "

O-"why you say that ?"she said confused

Y/n-"Lottie is Flirting with the bartender..."

O-"So we won't drink tonight ."

Y/n-"uh yeah of course we will .Our drinks have to put to the side ,let's just walk up to the mm ,be friendly ,grab our Drinks and Fuck off again "You said with a laugh

O-" Sounds like a plan "

Y/n & Ophelia walked over to the bar ,grabbing their drinks while staring at Lottie and the Guy .

Y/n-"Oi mr Bartender...Be nice to our Lottie ."

Bartender-"of course "

Y/n leaned In to Lottie's ear and Try to whisper .

Y/n-"Tell me how big he is When You have done him"

Lottie blushed

L-"I will do"

The bartender just frowned at them then laughed after .He didn't Seem to Mind what you said to Lottie .

Writer
————-
Lottie ,Ophelia ,The bartender and You .All stayed at the bar for awhile .Laughing and joking .Taking many shots and Throwing down Vodka & Coke like it was Nothing.Y/n turned around in her Chair and Faced the Dance floor .while scanning the people that surrounded you .You spotted a Guy staring directly at you .

He was Tall .Pretty.Had a Mysterious Smile.Well Dressed.Blonde Fluffy Hair on top and Brown undercut on the sides .He was at least 6'0.

Y/n Pov
————
I threw down some shots then stood up still making Deep eye contact with the stranger .I slowly shuffled over to him talking my time since I was Drunk now .He Kept smiling at him and Stared at my body as I got closer to him

Y/n-You. S-stranger

Y/n-"Hey you.I seen you staring at me from across the Room.I thought I would Come over to see what you looked like up close since you looked Hot far away but even Better now face to face .

S-"That was smooth ...But yes I was staring at you .Since you seemed out of place and looked different compared to everyone else in here"he said looking down at you since You where only Smol even with heels on .

Y/n-"Oh well I am the weird one I guess"you said with a laugh.

S-"Yes "he said while staring down at your dress

Y/n -"it was nice meeting you "You said while rubbing your eyes trying to regain focus .

S-"your not leaving yet are you ? .."he said

Y/n-"I won't leave if you want me too"you said with a smirk .

S-" I am Sangwoo By the way and you are ? "he said Holding his hand out ,To properly introduce himself .

Y/n looked down at his hand and shook it .

Y/n-" You don't Need to know my name...
Unless your gonna Be moaning it when I fuck you "

Sangwoo widened his eyes and Gulped .

S-"Bold statement "

Y/n-"that's me "you said with a smirk .

Sangwoo seemed to have tensed up a little after your statement .

Y/n-"you seem Tense "

S-" I am not .."

Y/n-"I think you are and by the way ..you have a boner"

S-"why where you staring down there"he said while licking his lips.

Y/n-"well I just noticed that's it"

Sangwoo's Pov
———————-
This girl is different

Totally different

Odd

Weird

Seems Kind but dangerous

I like that

She looks ...very hot in that dress .Only if she would let me take it off ...But no that's Too bold .Way to quick ,right?

Y/n's Pov
—————
I like the way he stares at me

Seems like he scared of me though .i kinda Like that

Only if I could Just ....

No that's insane .He is stranger .....well not anymore.. I guess

Writer
————-
Sangwoo and y/n talked for awhile .Laughing and Telling each other a little about themselves.apparently Sangwoo Has came over to the Uk for business .He sounded suspicious .It was obvious he was selling on drugs in the club which was fine .Lottie was still chatting up the bartender ,getting more friendly with him .While Ophelia was Dancing with some random Girl .

The tension Was so thick between Sangwoo and Y/n that you could probably cut it with a knife .They were dying to jump each other .

Sangwoo Pov
———————
I need to Do something about this

I will drink my whiskey then tell her

Y/n stared at him for awhile

Y/n-"you okay there big fella .You seem a little strange right now "

Sangwoo stood up from the Booth and Grabbed Y/n's Hand dragging her to the bathroom .He Opened the door to the Disabled bathroom and Stepped in with y/n .Locking the door behind him

Y/n-"uh you could of just told me if you wanted me to toilet train you " you said with a laugh

S-"No....I just wanted to be alone with you .... didn't you see the tension between you and me in there ....you obviously wanna Jump me "

Y/n-"Well yeah obviously I do ...Have you seen how perfect you are ......what are waiting for "

Sangwoo gulped and heavy breathed for awhile .

Y/n Was waiting for him to make a move but he didn't .y/n Stood up on her tippy toes to kiss him

Sangwoo kisses Y/n Back slowly enjoying every moment of the kiss.

Writer
———-
Sangwoo suddenly stopped kissing her ..since he wanted to do something else .

Y/n-"sit down on there ..I am going to ride you "

Sangwoo obeyed here and sat down on the toilet .

Y/n sat on his lap kissing him more passionately now .Then slowly drifting away from his lips to go down his neck.She kept kissing his neck while she Started to unzip his jeans .Since Y/n was Already giving pleasure to Sangwoo he slowly Lifted up her dress and moved her panties out of the way .He trailed his fingers Up her leg .teasing her then slowly Sticking his fingers into her clit.She moaned Softly .His fingers were so cold .But it was a nice feeling .He stopped Playing with
Her then Sangwoo asked if she could stand up .

S-"stand up "he said in a demanding tone .

Y/n stood up Infront of him .He leaned towards and took her panties down slowly .Then placing them down onto the floor.

Sangwoo Took his Jeans down and boxers down .Revealing his 11 inch throbbing member .Y/n Licked her lips and slowly sat down onto him.She moaned Softly while trying to readjust herself onto him .Sangwoo Lifted his head up slightly to kiss her Softly .

S-" I didn't think you would be this naughty when I looked at you ..."he said throughout the kiss .

Y/n-"you don't know me that good "she said throughout the kiss

After Making out for 5 minutes .Y/n Paused and Looked at him .

Y/n-"I am going to fuck you now ... try not to make to much noise"

S-"Be careful with my guy down there .....Actually saying that he likes rough "

Y/n-"that's good so do I .."she smirked while she starting to ride Sangwoo .

Sangwoo Let out a soft moan that make Y/n more wet .after that she started picking up the pace and started going faster .Sangwoo let out a louder moan ,Y/n blushed and Covered his mouth with her hand .He Frowned and lifted his left hand up to cover her mouth aswell .He placed his right hand down onto her love handle,gripping onto one of them since the other hand was across her mouth .After y/n kept riding him .He just Wanted her more .He wanted her in every way .He removed his hand and placed it onto her hips .He stared Moved her Faster

Y/n-"oh so you carve me more now ..."you said Breaking the sentence with a moan

Sangwoo didn't reply and kept moving her up and down .Sangwoo Moaned loudly but it only sounded like a slight mumble .

S-"I am going to ..."his said through her hand

Y/n-"me too ..."she said while continuing to Ride him .

S-"I am going to try something ...just keep doing this ..."he said trying to Not let a moan out.He slowly Placed his fingers into her clit and began to rub .

He wanted to pleasure her and much as possible .y/n Rolled her eyes and moaned .She Starting going faster on him and he kept Playing with her .

Y/n-"I am gonna Cum..."she said out of breath while moving her hand away from sangwoo's mouth

S-"your not allowed to do that until I tell you can .."he said with a smirk .He licked his lips and stared at Y/n while he rubbed Her clit.

Sangwoo realised that it building up in side of him ..he wanted to let go

Y/n-" can I please ...daddy."

S-"Yes ..."

Y/n moaned loudly before letting go of herself .Sangwoo Grunted and shot his seed into her .

Y/n and Sangwoo breathed heavily then starting making Deep eye contact

Y/n-"that was amazing ....."You said tired

S-"yeah it was ......"

Y/n-"are you going to Remove your fingers now "she said

S-"did you squirt .."

Y/n-"a little .."

S-"can I make you Fully squirt .."

Y/n blushed and nodded her head .

S-"really ? You want me
That bad again "he said With a smirk

S-"I have noticed you have went quite I take that as a yes ."

Sangwoo slowly started to rub y/n's clit again .She was already sensitive ..She Kept tensing up and her legs kept shaking .
She Rolled her eyes and Bit her lip ,that just made Sangwoo wanna go faster .

Sangwoo Rubbed her quickly .He knew she was really sensitive and was about to squirt ,but he continued Doing it

Y/n-"s-Sangwoo...w-why are you d-doing this"

S-"Because you deserve it ,love ..."

After Moans of Pleasure .Y/n let fully go
Of her self .Sangwoo Took out his fingers and licked one of them .

S-"you taste delicious "

Y/n blushed and stood up trying to find her panties .

S-"oh yeah by the way you might need to clean your thighs ...You have got your stuff and my stuff dripping down your leg "He grabbed something toilet roll and passed it to her

Y/n-" thank you .I might of been humiliated if I walked out there and people noticed "

S-"yeah .....now Have I earned the chance to know your name ?"

Y/n-" it's y/n"You said while you cleaned up

S-"that's a pretty name ......can I have your phone number ... I would love to do this some
Other time if I'm over in the uk
Again "

Y/n-"thank you ....sure I would like that a lot ..."you replied while cleaning the mess up then started telling Sangwoo your number .

Writer
————
They got cleaned up and Gave each other their phone numbers plus social platforms .

Y/n-"as if I had sex in a Bathroom with a stranger "

S-"yeah ..but we are no longer strangers anymore,y/n"

Y/n-"Yeah your right anyways I should probably go and see how Lottie & Ophelia are ."

S-"yeah I need to go to ,to deal with things . I will see you around though ,right?"he said as he unlocked the Door.

Y/n-"Yes party boy ..just come and find me when you want me again "you said as you picked up your things and walked away from him .

S-"I will "He replied while smiling .

————————————————————————

Wtf- as if I've just wrote this

I apologise so much😂

I've never actually wrote fully on smut before😂

Oh well

Anyways that was the first chapter of this new book

I hope yall enjoy

2343 words

~juice🧃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 61.9K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
1.4M 32K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
95.3K 2K 35
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
117K 6.4K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ━━ love island usa 2024, s6 ━━ kordell beckham x oc